compaq presario c700

compaq presario c700 Complaints & Reviews

The display turns on but there are only grains and overall color combination stripes. Not even a single moment at all....

I had purchased a Compaq Presario Notebook c700 on 1st Sept 2008.Due to the severe ant attack, certain keys are not functioning properly.'a','d','j','n','b' are the keys which seldom function.But i lost the complete functioning of the 'up arrow','enter key',left and right button of my mouse key.I am in dilemma what to do with it.The warranty period is already over.Please help me out of the problem and also let me know about the cost which i would have to meet in order for its repair.

Compaq — Damaged Keyboard

I purchased a Compaq Presario CQ40 on 12th June 2009. There is a problem in 'Page up' key in my keyboard for which I've visited HP Service Centre. They sent my laptop in their lab and diagnose the problem is genuine and I've been asked to wait for 3-5 days so that they can arrange a new keyboard. My Complaint Receipt number was 6672 dated 11.07.2009. From the day I am just receiving calls and SMSs that "REQUIRED PART IS STILL AWAITED. WE ARE TRYING TO ARRANGE THE PART ASAP.

IS THIS THE AFTER SALE SERVICE WHICH HP PROVIDES TO THEIR CUSTOMERS?

Anshul Arya
i have c700 .the problem is that some keys on keyboard not working properly, when i press alphabet it print numeric keys for example print 5 instead of i.and USB keyboard works perfectly so plz give me solution if anybody know how to troubleshoot this.
i have given my compaq presario c700 lap service and on return they have damaged the Esc, Tab, Caps lock and Teld symbol keys...

i need to know where i could get them and replaced. I am in trichirappalli, tamil nadu, india.

Vinod kannan.D
[protected]@gmail.com

hello sir, me using compaq presario c700, I am not getting sound from my notebook.Whenever i am installing the driver (Connexant...

some times blue screen coming with something right, then suddenly shutdown.
    Aug 13, 2020

presario c 700 — DVD Problem

dear sir,

i have broght laptop compac presario c 700 after three months
    but DVD writer not working, plz tell any solution

thanking u
    I got Compaq C785tu, the problem is that when ever i try to install windows xp or Vista its hang in between, so i m not able to install any OS on it Plz help...
    Compaq presario c700 showing message ''failed replace hard disk 1 warranty id code 10008
    got compaque laptop product prassario..C700, S/N CND809429K .PROBLEM IS DVD DRIVER IS NOT WORKING MY NO IS [protected], [protected]
    PLZZ SEND ENGINEER IMEDIATLY IS IS MY THIRD COMPLAIN

After using USB keybpard in my laptop, many of the laptop keyboard keys are not working, the problem is that as i m typing...

compaq presario c700 — no sound [Resolved]

The following Details are:
      s/n: CND7481P60
      p/n: GS091PA#ACJ

I am not getting sound from my notebook.Whenever...

i am ravi kumar.I am an engineering student.I had purchased a Compaq presario C700 series laptop on 15 june, 2008.There was a gift hamper of wifi music system with laptop on payment of Rs.500.
      i paid Rs 500 to the retailer and he told me that the gift will be send on your postal address within 1 month .but i have not recieved that gift till now.i called many times to that retailer, manager talked very rudely on phone.He is not interested in my problem.He has taken Rs 500 but not delivered the gift.

i am giving the details of laptop and showroom.
      compaq presario c700
      Model; c773 TU followings details regarding laptop;
      s/n; CND8173
      p/n; KU771P#ACJ

information about BILL;
      TIN NO;[protected]
      Invoice No. VM0508/027

I had given my contact address
      Vinayak Polimers
      Mandoli
      Delhi.

Showroom
      Computerland
      shakarpur delhi.
      email: [protected]@hotmail.com
      phone:[protected], [protected]

sir, plz help me..i don't live in delhi.so i can not visit showroom daily.
      hoping you will take right action as soon as possible.

compaq presario c700 — I/O DEVICE ERROR

wheo i copy songs to memory card through card reader then it shows I/O device error. pls solve my problem as soon as possible.

Compaq laptop — not recd a music system

I have purchased a Compaq Presario cq40 145tu on 14th february 2009 and had send a cheq amount some 1500 rs and it came back to me after a almost 2 months and now how to contact and whome shall i contact? i want a music system which was promised by the company.
      havent received any response till date regarding this on my email??
      will get any reply?
      [protected]@gmail.com

windows start-up problem, almost nil battery back-up, windows hang-up, no result with temprory repairmenys
        please tell me what is the battery back up time of compaq presario c700. i am having just 1.5 hrs battery backup of it.

where i have one more lap-top of toshiba. it is giving me 4-5 hrs of battery backup.

please help.

thanks
        I have A compaq C700 notebook pc but the sound and video drivers are not working properly
        I think they are uninstalled so plz tell from where to get the drivers
        thanks
        I think they are uninstalled so plz tell from where to get the drivers..whenevr i m installing it is showing a message failed...could not find the media device.
        Dear sir

I'm not getting Sound from my laptop.Audio driver failed and also i cannot connect with the system
        because I lost my mother board CD. So please send me the mother board sostware for this (s/n: CND7481P60
        p/n: GS091PA#ACJ
        ) model via E-mail.
        My Compaque Prasario C700 has a serious problem and due to that I am not in a position to use it today. When I switch on the computer, the first ICON of the icons in the monitor, in the bottom side, is blikning or shivering and while if I am pointing the mice curser to Mycomputer icon it will not open. The blinking icon will get opened automatically. I have tried to type in a 10 page MS word document, and the curser is moving uncontrollably from the first page to the last page. That is practically I cannot type or make corrections in a word document. I do not know whether this is a software problem or a hardware problem. Hope you can suggest appropriate solutions to rectify this problem.
        Thank you.
        My laptop is compaq c700.Just purchased 20 months back. The backup time is only 20 mints.
        i m getting da same prob ... my compaq c715TU has a battery bakup of less than 15 min ... after about 16 mnths o[censored]se ... its rediculous

Compaq — startup problem

I have bought an compaq presario C4Q0 laptop with ram 4gb intel duo core
        but it has been slow and quiete a sometime it was having startup problem
        and my warranty is still 1month ahead.
        So what you can cure that problem
        or I get an other laptop of compaq.
        My compaq Presario C700, just purchased 23 months back. I has two problems.My first problem is the back up time is only 15 minutes. the second problem is i am not able to install redhat linux in graphical mode it is showing some graphical error. No graphics is shown in linux. Please give me a solution for these.

i got compaq presario c-700 1month ago, when in i tried to use the microphone for the first time today its not working.took...