Courier Service

Courier Service Complaints & Reviews

I had to sent a pack of medicines to Ghaziabad which I couriered from Flyking, near allahabad bank , haridwar road, civil line roorkee - 247667. Receipt number[protected] courier date 14/12/2012

Courier was never delivered to me when I called up the courier service they said it has been delivered on the 15th and they produced a fake receipt which was signed by someone named Shamsher. I asked to check the security gate at the apartment at ghaziabad and they said there was no delivery done. Courier delivery person never called us and informed that delivery has been done.

After repeated requests we never got a straight answer and the delivery of packet which had medicine of worth 2850 INR.

Request you to please look into the matter and request strong action and recovery of goods or equal amount to be paid to me.

Vipin Kaushik C/0O G S SAHAI
D-368, RAJENDRA NAGAR ROORKEE
Aug 13, 2020

Courier Service — opened the courier packet and took the money

I send my mediclaim cards by a courier packet to my home through Trackon Couriers pvt. Limited by their Roorkee agent at 14th Feb'08 through Docket No 89790502.Additionaly i put 1000/- Rs (2x500) by rapping in paper and stapled them and put the hole in an envelope and again this envelope to an additional envelope and sealed the final envelope with transparent tape on both ends. now when my mom recieved the envelope it was torned from the side of an end(other than tape) and paper was also open and they took all money inside that. now when i called at their head office delhi and explain the situation to them they said why you put the money in that? i replied that i was not having any idea that we cant send currency in courier.i asked how you can open the consignment of a customer they replied we have an authority to open any document if doughted. they also said that we scanned the consignment then i asked if you found the currency in the envelope during san it does not mean that you will money take out and deliver the rest, why you did not sent back to me if you have any obligation regarding the currency but they did not gave any satisfactory answer.
Now i am lodging this complaint with hope of some action.
For any other query pls revert to me.

Yunus Pervez
AIS Auto Div
Latherdeva hoon, jhabrera
Roorkee
uttranchal

Courier Service — Courier Service disruption

Courier Service becomes now a day is very essential for receiving important documents from banks, insurance, etc., pertaining to credit cards, demat kit, passwords, some personal important things...etc.,

Though most of the courier companies are following good tracking system for their delivery, the courier delivery persons not willing to go to deliver doors, easily returned the courier by saying the "DOOR IS LOCKED". Many times, I found my courier with the returned office, even though address is correct, spending more and more for phone bills unnecessarily to track again until delivered to me. they even, not responding at one or two call, at least 5-10 times.

One time, SBI LOAN CHEQUE for Rs. 34, 000 has not delivered to me but as per SBI, the cheque has been dispatched, they said it is received in the name of "Dhandapani", unfortunately, the courier person, signed himself in my Last name and might teared the cover. I received due for this loan from next month, To cancel and to come to mutual conclusion between SBI bank and me it takes another one month. This is what happening many times...

Another time, I missed one important photograph, track and spending for phone...
one more time with my Insurance Document Policy...

WHY??????? They are charging for their service, The senders are also happy... But the consumer, who is looking forward to receive the courier is sufferers at last...When it will come to an end. When they will act and react good. I don't want to mention the name of the courier anyway, but i found difficulties with the leading couriers in India...
resolved - got the packet delivered ultimately

thanks

The courier consignment no[protected] was dispatched on 06.01.2011 to be delivered at Pune ( Maharashtra) which is neither traceable on website nor reached the recipient on 10.01.2011 at 5:00 PM. The document was essential to reach on 08.01.11 ( Saturday) itself.

Please confirm its where about and deliver the same to the recipient at the earliest.

I booked a letter for delivery to Noida on 06/10/2010 vide AWB No.[protected] through -

M/s Ondot Couriers & Cargo Ltd.
      GS-3, GDA Market, Patel Nagar
      Ghaziabad.

As my client to whom I sent the letter didn't receive the letter till date, I approached M/s Ondot Couriers & Cargo Ltd. on 19/10/2010 and subsiquently on 20/10/2010 for the POD (Proof Of Delivery). The party is unable to provide me either the POD or the DRS(Delivery Receipt Sheet). They are repeatedly asking me the address of addressee which I refused to them. It has created lot of confusion with my client and my business is going to suffer a lot due to this delay.

I request you to intervine in this matter & provide me the POD proper compensation for this at the earliest to enable me to resolve the confusion.

Sujoy Nag
      Ronald Industries
      Plot No.23, Street No.5,
      Punjab Oil Expellor Compound
      Meerut Road
      Ghaziabad
      Mobile: [protected], [protected]
      Aug 13, 2020

This is about our urgent shipment to Chandigarh awb no.[protected] dated 03.07.2010 Domestic Proprity Charging me Rs.375/- and the online status showing contact customer care (i don't no what they are to convey) as per telephonic talk the shipment has reached to chandigarh on Blue Dart office on 04.07.2010 at 2.30 PM but not delivered to the destination address. and when i intended for complaint of late delivery the customer care executive told me that their is no provision of complaint register for late delivery.

Blue Dart Charging HIGH and Service LOW

so use ordinary Courier or otherwise you can be looted by company like Blue dart/

Attached
          Dear Mr.Raghavendra,

Thanks for reply I was expecting this type of good English reply, because...

Pls note that I suppose to receive important docs from HSBC Bank through Courier. Twice ( on 16th Feb 2008 & 15th June 2008 ) it is happened that I had received sms from TKS - Overnite Express as follows "We are unable to deliver your courier from HSBC . Your Ref. No.[protected]. Contact us on [protected] / 143. TKS - Overnite Express ".
          I tried my level best to contact on this number but all the time these mobile numbers are switched off.

I request you to pls deliver docs at my residence or give me your proper contact number.
          Thanks & Regards,
          Shailesh

Courier Service — Not deliver the consignment and even not returned back

We sent a cover with valid document on 15th April 2008 since we have not received any reply from other party after a week and just logged on about the status of docket. We find that it is not delivered.
          We have mentioned correct address and contact persons mobile number, Land line number and mobile number of mine.

If it is not delivered or if Professional courier is have any clarification, can call and find out OR at least can leave message that it is not delivered due to so and so reason and can return back the cover. But it is not done.

We really hate the service of Professional Couriers. Very WORST SEVERICE.

fake yahoo/msn lottery — fake information

News
          Travel
          Finance
          EntertainmentYahoo!My Yahoo!MailTutorialsMore Welcome, sanjeev_245083Sign OutAll-New MailHelp Make Y! your home pageYahoo! SearchSearch:

Mail| Contacts| Calendar| Notepad Yahoo! on Mobile - Mail Upgrades - Options Check MailCompose Search Mail: Search MailSearch the Web

Someone

Over 50, 000 IT
          Jobs. Post CV
          IT/BPO Jobs 4 U
          Send Ur CV Now
          Previous | Next | Back to Messages Call or Instant Message nationwidebank_onlinetransfer_02
          DeleteReplyForwardNot SpamMove...
          Printable View This message is not flagged. [ Flag Message - Mark as Unread ]

Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 08:01:06 -0700 (PDT)
          From: "Nationwide Bank" <[protected]@yahoo.com> Add Mobile Alert
          Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more
          Subject: IMPORTANT AND FINAL NOTIFICATION.
          To: "sanjeev sinha" <[protected]@yahoo.com>
          Desk of Funds Transfer Dept.
          Nationwide Bank Of England.
          MR.TERRY FORD
          Head Of Transfer Dept
          4 Herbert Road,
          Sol hall, West Midlands, B91 3QE.

Dear SANJEEV KUMAR SINHA,

I got your mail and as a matter o[censored]rgency, you are directed to abide by the instruction that you are given therein.You are to note that you have till monday the 28th day of april to claim your funds or else it will be return to the lottery board thereafter as an unclaimed prize.

Consequently, you are to indicate the option you will want your funds transfered, you will have to choose from the options we have given to you early and inform this office according.You should also know as a matter of importance that you will have to make the payment for your prefered transfer option before your transfer can commence.

You are advise to abide by this instruction for your own good because I may not be reminding you again.

Finally, may I remind you that we cannot send your funds through demand draft as you have suggested, we have been ordered by the YAHOO/MSN lottery board to transfer your funds to your account, hence we asked you to send us your complete account details.You are to check under my telephone number under this mail for our fax number.

Have a nice day.

Mr.Terry Ford
          Online Transfer OFFICER.
          Phone: Tel:[protected]
          Fax: +[protected]

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
          Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. DeleteReplyForwardNot SpamMove...
          Previous | Next | Back to Messages Save Message Text | Full Headers

Notepad Options
          Notepad Help
          Advanced Search
          Advanced Search

Copyright ©[protected] Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved. Terms of Service - Copyright/IP Policy - Guidelines
          NOTICE: We collect personal information on this site.
          To learn more about how we use your information, see our Privacy Policy

Courier Service — Not taking the responsibility of the displacement of the parcel

I'm Rashmi Ekka here.

I have sent my college form by FLYINGFLIGHT, and when I went for enqury the person concern started behavie very roodlly and talking all the rubbish. Now please tell me wat shoud and how to go about couse my last date of submission of the form is also over.

Thus I would request you pls help me and please do take some action against the person so that he may not repeat the same thing with any other. But I request you please take action against him.

Yours truly,

Rashmi Ekka.
          my PAN card not recit, disp.31 march 2009 by overnit Express ltd. bill no. [protected]

Personal — non receipt of acknowledgement

sir, I have posted aletter addressed to the regional passport officer/Hyderabad on 6-8-09 at Anantapur headpost office.receipt no.SP-POD EN[protected] IN, EDD:[protected].Today is 14th aug. and sofar I have not received any ack.Kindly look in to this

Courier Service — Courier goods not return

I have send courier to kunkav(Gujrat) from mumbai thru courier comapny DTDC courier and kargo ltd from MALAD (W) - LINK ROAD, MUMBAI on date Friday, September 11, 2009 .

But courier is not deliverd due to RTO DUE TO NO SERVICE .

But after so many follwup to the company till date my goods not return.

Plz help me in this

Nalin G
          dear sir ,
          i got a mail as belowDear Winner
          We are Pleased to inform you that you have won a prize money of
          (750,000.00GBP) by Msn/Yahoo Lottery inconjunction with the MICROSOFT
          WINDOWS.
          we collects allthe email addresses of the people that are activeonline,

Among the millions that subscribed to Yahoo,Hotmail and various Microsoft
          window users, we onlyselect five people every year as
          our winners,through electronic ballotingSystem without the winner applying

Batch number.....................YW/08872/PY
          Ref number.......................WL/7662/5AQ

How ever you will have to fill and submit this form tothe events manager

1. Full name:
          8.State:
          9.Country.:
          10.Nationality.
          11.how do you feel has a winner :
          Your Reference and Batch number at the top of this mail:
          (CONTACT EVENTS MANAGER)

Name: Mr. Mrack White

Email:mrmarck.[protected]@live.com

and also i got claims agent mail

Yahoo! Mail
          The Msn/Yahoo Lottery Incorporation
          L70 1NL,United King
          ===================================
          Ref number: WL /7662/5AQ
          Batch number: YW/08872/PY

Dear Lucky winner

A winning cheque has been issued in your name by the Yahoo/Msn Lottery Incoperation board and also a certificate of prize claims will be sent along side your winnings cheque to Our affiliated delivery company( TRANS WORLD COURIER DISPATCH ) to be delivered to your residential address or working address.

Do contact the TRANS WORLD COURIER DISPATCH company through information below for further instructions on how to send the consignment to your location and the amount to be charged for the delivery.

1.FULL NAMES

DESPATCH OFFICER: Mr.John Finch
          COMPANY EMAIL: [protected]@hotmail.co.uk

Tell: [protected]

Fax:[protected]

The Yahoo/Msn & Microsoft Windows lottery has discovered a huge number of double claims due to winners informing close friends relatives and third parties about their winning and also sharing their pin numbers. As a result of this, this friends try to claim the lottery on behalf of the real winners. The Microsoft lottery has reached a decision from headquarters that any double claim discovered by the Lottery Board will result to the cancelling of that particular winning, making a loss for both the double claimer and the real winner, as it is taken that the real winner was the informer to the double claimer about the lottery. So you are hereby strongly advised once more to keep your winnings strictly confidential until you claim your prize.

This office will not be responsible for any outstanding fees. Services rendered by Transworld Courier Dispatch are to be paid by you and not the lottery board,for the fact that the lottery organisers didn't make any provision for any upcoming expenses,regarding delivery of parcel or any such.

Have it in mind that your won prize cannot be deducted from your winning amount , this is because the total amount has been insured to the real value .This is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds..

Its is Expected that you add your IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS {PARCEL/NUM/1405} as the subject of any correspondence with the courier company to ensure they respond in a timely manner.

( EVENTS MANAGER)
          Name: Mrs. Marck White
          Once again congratulations...
          (Msn/Yahoo Lottery Games/Lottery Coordinator).
          and after my proceeding to this mail igot another mail regarding parcel
          NTERNATIONAL COURIER SERVICE
          Unit 25 Phoenix Way, Heston,
          Hounslow, TW5 9NB,
          United Kingdom

Welcome to Transworld Courier Dispatch Service Ltd Company We offer 24 hours services From Sunday - Monday.

Dear Valuable Customer ,

Greetings to you ,from Transworld Courier Dispatch Ltd.
          We are proud to inform you that,your certified winning parcel containning a cheque of (750,000.00 ) and a prize winning certificate has been registered with this company ,which is to be delivered to your residence ,as instructed by our affiliated.(Yahoo/Msn & Microsoft Windows lottery Board Organization).

Transworld Courier Dispatch Service has gone through a transformation from a mere quoting method to becoming an essential tool for shippers, entities who perform projections and inspections, and the general public We make it simple. By standardizing the Transworld Courier Dispatch of rates, hence Transworld Courier Dispatch has put the world in your fingertips. We are not a broker, we are licensed by the Federal Maritime Commission as a non-vessel operating common carrier ( N.V.O.C.C.) to produce original shipping documents, and we are licensed by the Federal Aviation Administration under the TSA as an indirect air carrier (I.A.C.) to engage in air cargo worldwide, therefore we can leverage our technology with our experience to save your money and serve you on a global basis.

The Transworld Courier Dispatch , iyutems are priced according to the tariff zone of the destination country, volumetric weight (1m?= 250kg) of the item,additional services selected and in accordance with the value of the parcel.

We want to inform you that you are to mail us who will sign to collect the parcel upon delivery? include a phone number of this person to enable us call him/her when we gets close to your area.With this information, we would be able to dispatch your parcel immediately. We will only deliver the parcel to the address you have given us and we will only hand over the parcel to the person you will assign to sign for its collection. This individual must have a valid identification of him/herself as proof.Also we do not allow customers to send their friends or relatives to pickup their parcel ls on their behalf,due to security reasons.

NOTE :below are the mandatory charges that you are required to pay to enable us courier your certified parcel to you. You are allowed to choose one of our three specified shipment options for your location and send your option back to us. for us to provide you with payment information on our you are to make payment for the delivery of your parcel.

The policy of this company do not allow payment after delivery

Please find below our charges:

Normal class delivery: in 96 hours
          ______________________________
          Mailing GBP £149 00.00
          Insurance GBP £133.00 00.00
          Vat (+) GBP £110.00 00.00
          TOTAL GBP £ 392.00 00.00

TOTAL: 392 POUNDS STERLINGS ( IN INDIA RUPEES ( 30,100 INR ) )

Premium class delivery: in 72 hours
          Mailing GBP £189 00.00
          Insurance GBP £200.00 00.00
          Vat (+) GBP £142.00 00.00
          TOTAL GBP £531.00 00.00

TOTAL: 531 POUNDS STERLINGS (IN INDIA RUPEES ( 41,900 INR ))

First class delivery: in 48 hours
          Mailing GBP £350.00 00.00
          Insurance GBP £300.00 00.00
          Vat (+) GBP £200 .00 00.00
          TOTAL GBP £850.00 00.00

TOTAL:850 POUNDS STERLINGS(IN INDIA RUPEES ( 67,071 INR ))

Note:The charges are a little high because of the insurance cover we have undertaken incase of loss,damage or theft of your highly sensitive consignment content.We assume all responsibilities incase of any eventualities..........Transworld Courier Dispatch . do not allow Cash on delivery{C.O..D} as all payment must be made in this office before shipment can commence

This is in accordance with section 13 (1) (n) of the National Promo Act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3rd July 1996 by the constitutional assembly. This is to protect winnings and to avoid misappropriation of funds.

NOTE: CHARGES CAN NOT BE DEDUCTED FROM YOUR WINNINGS.

Do confirm indicate your specified shipment option and send it to this office via, email. All orders not delivered within three {3} working days from this communication, will lead to the return of the parcel.

Kindly send your option within 24hrs of receipt of this email, and you shall be informed on how to make payment for the cost of delivery. As soon as payment of Insurance is made, your parcel shall immediately be insured and dispatched via any of your delivery option.

Below is a scan copy of your parcel to be dispatch you after payment for delivery and insurance fee

Thanks for using the Transworld Courier Dispatch Ltd
          Your satisfaction is our priority and we look foraward to providing you the best of our quality service.

Do have a wonderful day in anticipation of hearing from you ASAP.

Please do call customer line for confirmation:
          Yours Sincerely,

Dispatch Officer Mr. John Finch
          Tell: [protected]

Transworld Courier Dispatch Ltd

so by reading these all mails i am unable to find whether its true or not
          so, please kindly give me answer sir.

Courier Service — pls ensure that this is not repeated ,sir

Respected Sir,
          i received a mail addressed yahoo/msn stating that i am one of the 5 winners of the end of the year lottery . and i hav won 75000 great britain pounds. to claim that we needed to sent details such as name, address, contact numbers, etc. then they sent me another mail containing a detailed and believable way of presentation that i will be send a checque and a winning certificate through TRANSWORLD COURIER DISPATCH COMPANY to my permanent address. now a mail ,stated to be from ur courier services comes with another marvellous description of making a payment of 25000 rupees for the delivery.
          i would like you to make sure that such ridiculous instances never happens .
          this is a copy of the mail i received:
          Dear Guaranteed Winner

This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of Seven hundred
          and Fifty thousand Great Britain Pounds Sterlings(£750,000.00)in the
          End of year Lottery promotion which is organized by
          YAHOO/MSN AND MICROSOFT WINDOWS PROMOTIONS.

We congratulate you for being one of the five persons selected You are to contact the
          events manager for claims.These are your identification numbers:

Batch number.....................YM09102XN
          Reff number.......................YM35447XN
          Winning number...................YM09788

How ever you will have to fill and submit your contact informations to the event manager
          below:

Batch number.....................YM09102XN
          Reff number.......................YM35447XN
          Winning number...................YM09788

Dear Lucky winner

We wish to congratulate you once again on this note,for being part of the 5 winners selected for the End of year Lottery Promotions.The Microsoft Windows Live felicitate with you and your family.This promotion was set-up to encourage the active users of the Internet Microsoft Windows.Hence we do believe with your winning prize ,you will continue to be active and patronage to the Yahoo/Msn & Microsoft Windows.I wish to formally announce to you that you have successfully pass the requirements, statutory obligations, verifications, validations and satisfactory report Test conducted for all on line winners.

A winning cheque has been issued in your name by the Yahoo/Msn Lottery Incoperation board and also a certificate of prize claims will be sent along side your winnings cheque to Our affiliated delivery company( TRANS WORLD COURIER DISPATCH COMPANY ) to be delivered to your residential address or working address.

1.FULL NAMES:

DESPATCH OFFICER: Mr.Robert Williams
          COMPANY EMAIL: [protected]@hotmail.co.uk
          TEL:[protected]
          MOBILE:+[protected]

This office will not be responsible for any outstanding fees. Services rendered by Transworld Courier Dispatch Company are to be paid by you and not the lottery board,for the fact that the lottery organisers didn't make any provision for any upcoming expenses,regarding delivery of parcel or any such.

Have it in mind that your delivery charge can not be deducted from your winning amount , this is because the total amount has been insured to the real value .This is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds..

Its is Expected that you add your IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS {PARCEL/NUM/1090} as the subject of any correspondence with the courier company to ensure they respond in a timely manner.

( EVENTS MANAGER)

INTERNATIONAL COURIER SERVICE
          Unit 25 Phoenix Way, Heston,
          Hounslow, TW5 9NB,
          United Kingdom

Welcome to Transworld Courier Dispatch Company We offer 24 hours services From Sunday - Monday.

Dear Valuable Customer

Greetings to you, from Transworld Courier Dispatch Ltd.

We are proud to inform you that, your certified winning parcel containing a cheque of (750, 000.00 ) and a prize winning certificate has been registered with this company, which is to be delivered to your residence, as instructed by our affiliated.(Yahoo/Msn & Microsoft Windows lottery Board Organization).

Trans world Courier Dispatch Service has gone through a transformation from a mere quoting method to becoming an essential tool for shippers, entities who perform projections and inspections, and the general public We make it simple. By standardizing the Trans world Courier Dispatch Ltd of rates, hence Trans world Courier Dispatch Ltd has put the world in your fingertips. We are not a broker, we are licensed by the Federal Maritime Commission as a non-vessel operating common carrier ( N.V.O.C.C.) to produce original shipping documents, and we are licensed by the Federal Aviation Administration under the TSA as an indirect air carrier (I.A.C.) to engage in air cargo worldwide, therefore we can leverage our technology with our experience to save your money and serve you on a global basis.

The Trans world Courier Dispatch Ltd, are priced according to the tariff zone of the destination country, volumetric weight (1m?= 250kg) of the item, additional services selected and in accordance with the value of the parcel.

We want to inform you that you are to mail us who will sign to collect the parcel upon delivery? include a phone number of this person to enable us call him/her when we gets close to your area.With this information, we would be able to dispatch your parcel immediately. We will only deliver the parcel to the address you have given us and we will only hand over the parcel to the person you will assign to sign for its collection. This individual must have a valid identification of him/herself as proof.Also we do not allow customers to send their friends or relatives to pickup their parcel ls on their behalf, due to security reasons.

The policy of this company do not allow payment after delivery

Please find below our charges

Normal class delivery: in 72 hours
          Mailing GBP £ 130 00.00
          Insurance GBP £100.00 00.00
          Vat (+) GBP £80.00 00.00
          TOTAL GBP £ 310.00 00.00
          TOTAL: 310.00 POUNDS STERLINGS IN INDIA RUPEES ( 25,000 INR )

Premium Class Delivery: in 48 hours
          Mailing GBP £149 00.00
          Insurance GBP £133.00 00.00
          Vat (+) GBP £110.00 00.00
          TOTAL GBP £ 392.00 00.00

TOTAL: 392.00 POUNDS STERLINGS IN INDIA RUPEES ( 30,058 INR )

First class delivery: in 24 hours
          Mailing GBP £189 00.00
          Insurance GBP £200.00 00.00
          Vat (+) GBP £142.00 00.00
          TOTAL GBP £531.00 00.00

TOTAL: 531.00 POUNDS STERLINGS IN INDIA RUPEES ( 41,900 INR )

NOTE: CHARGES CAN NOT BE DEDUCTED FROM YOUR WINNINGS.

Thanks for using Transword Courier Dispatch Ltd.

Do have a wonderful day in anticipation of hearing from you ASAP.

Please do call customer line for confirmation:
          Yours Sincerely,
          Dispatch Officer Mr Robert Williams
          TEL:[protected]
          Mobile:+[protected]
          sir you pl pursue the same, they want to pay 25000 inr for releasing of courier parcel.they told me ther courier company bearer comes to airport and give parcel after delevering the parcel . let me know is this correct or not. you please guide me through the above e.mail address.

thanking.you
          Haribabu. dhulipalla

Courier Service — PARCEL/NUM/1090

Please send my PARCEL/NUM/1090 to my Indian address as follow........

Puneet Singhal S/o Mr. Maneshwar Dayal Singhal
          Mohalla Chowk Durga Prasad,
          Dibai - 202393,
          District Bulandshahr, Uttar Pradesh,
          (INDIA)
          Your Deleivry Time is very long.

Yahoo/MSN Lottery Board — FAKE EMAIL ABOUT LOTTERY

I GOT THIS MAIL FROM MSN/YAHOO LOTTERY BOARD, I CAN'T BELIEVE ON THIS MAIL, PLEASE TELL ME, IT IS RIGHT MAIL OR WRONG MAIL

Get ed traffic to your web site!
          The Msn/Yahoo Lottery Incorporation
          L70 1NL,United Kingdom.
          ====================================
          Our Ref: XYL /[protected]/05
          Batch: 24/00319/IPD

Dear Lucky winner

In reply to your mail, We wish to congratulate you once again on this note,for being part of the 5 winners selected for the Annual Lottery Promotions.The Microsoft Windows Live felicitate with you and your family.This promotion was set-up to encourage the active users of the Internet Microsoft Windows.

Hence we do believe with your winning prize, you will continue to be active and patronage to the Yahoo/Msn & Microsoft Windows.
          A winning cheque has been issued in your name by the Yahoo/Msn Lottery Incoperation board and also a certificate of prize claims will be sent along side your winnings cheque to Our affiliated delivery company(CITY LINK EXPRESS PARCEL DELIVERY) to be delivered to your residential address or working address.

Do contact the CITY LINK EXPRESS PARCEL DELIVERY company through information below for further instructions on how to send the parcel to your location and the amount to be charged for the delivery.

FULL NAME

DISPATCH OFFICER:Mr.Anderson Hall
          EMAIL:[protected]@hotmail.com
          TEL:+[protected]
          Fax:[protected]

The Yahoo/Msn & Microsoft Windows lottery has discovered a huge number of double claims due to winners informing close friends relatives and third parties about their winning and also sharing their pin numbers. As a result of this, this friends try to claim the lottery on behalf of the real winners. The Microsoft lottery has reached a decision from headquarters that any double claim discovered by the Lottery Board will result to the canceling of that particular winning, making a loss for both the double claimer and the real winner, as it is taken that the real winner was the informer to the double claimer about the lottery. So you are hereby strongly advised once more to keep your winnings strictly confidential until you claim your prize.

This office will not be responsible for any outstanding fees. Services rendered by CITY LINK EXPRESS PARCEL DELIVERY are to be paid by you and not the lottery board,for the fact that the lottery organizers didn't make any provision for any upcoming expenses,regarding delivery of parcel or any such.Have it in mind that your won prize cannot be deducted from your winning amount,this is because the total amount has been insured to the real value.This is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds.

Its is Expected that you add your IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS{PARCEL/NUM/1090}as the subject of any correspondence with the courier company to ensure they respond in a timely manner.

I will require a concise update on proceedings with the firm as soon as you are in contact with them.If you need any assistance whatsoever, please do not hesitate to let me know.Do have a nice day.

Best Regards,
          Mr.Smith John.
          (Events Manager)
          sir plese inform me fast that yahoo, msn microsoft lottery through this msn yahoo microsoft injuction are
          true or fake...

YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY — is it real or fake

sir, 1day back i got a mail. in that mail they said that i win 750,000 (great britan sterlings)from YAHOO/MSN MICROSOFT WINDOWS LOTTERY BOARD. can we belive this? This is real or not? please give me full feed-back early?...

plezzzzzzzzzz sir
          By mistake i'll send my detail which they are asking..... is there any problem with this?????
          please give me reply to my mail

mail id:[protected]@gmail.com

plezzzzz give me reply as early as possible to my email id sir....

sir, 1day back i got a mail. in that mail they said that i win 750, 000 (great britan sterlings)from YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY BOARD. can we belive this? This is real or not? please give me full feed-back early?...

plezzzzzzzzzz sir
          By mistake i'll send my detail which they are asking... is there any problem with this?????
          please give me reply to my mail

mail id:ranapratap.[protected]@yahoo.com

plezzzzz give me reply as early as possible to my email id sir...

I have also faced the same problem, delivery guys dont come at home and send me message with AWB no. For name only its an overnite express but in fact it takes 10days to delivery one single sheet of paper...pathetic service from call centre also the number provided is always switch off...( [protected] / 43 )...Please stop using Overnite Express or else your business will get shutdown in overnite itself...

Courier Service — mail not delivered in more than 45 day

Dear Sir/Madam.
          we sent an urgent mail to Mumbai from Sri Chanakya couriers ( Related to "Shri Maruti courier" )
          27,ogindra sagar comlpex
          near bus stans Sagwara
          phone[protected]
          mob- [protected]
          on 01 Oct 2011,its been about one & half month but the mail haven't reach the destination.we visited and called to Shri chanakya courier service many times but they r not taking any necessary action.
          we want to file a complain against related agency.
          what we should do now?
          where we should go?
          we need your help.please guide us or please you take any necessary action against them.
          hope to hear from you soon.
          thanks alot.
          with best wishes.
          Saleh Hussain
          [protected]@yahoo.com

Courier Service — courier not received

Hi there,
          This not the first time this thing has happened. I booked the courier bearing POD No:[protected] on 13th of this month through TRACKONE COURIE PVT.LTD. from Srinagar Kashmir and was told that the said courier will reach the Destination (Jammu) within two working days. Now once I tracked my packet from their website its showing, Consignment Number[protected] not found and when I called their Jammu office these people are saying we don't have service to the address mentioned on packet and the packet is lying at their Jammu office. Now my simple query is, if they don't have service to certain areas they should have mentioned it earlier. they charge us and don't deliver packets on given address and ask customer to come to their office and collect it from there. I strongly recommend the hard action should be taken against them.

amit dhar
          M;[protected]

Courier Service — NON RECEIPT OF ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

I HAD POSTED ONE LETTER THOUGH "FLY KING COURIER" ON 16.06.2012 TOWARDS AXIS BANK LT, ANDHERI EAST,MUMBAI72.THE CONSIGNMENT NO WAS 34923482.BUT THE COURIER COMPANY NOT YET INFORMED ME WHETHER THE CONSIGNMENT HAS BEEN RECEIVED OR NOT?
          DIPANKAR DE