Dealzkart

Dealzkart Complaints & Reviews

Jo product web side par dikha raha hai wo delivery nathi karte hai
Please ye product wapas le lo
Aur muje paisa wapas kar do
Order me usb cable aur charger likha tha
To company ne fake charger bhej diya hai
Earphone bhi likha tha to wo 3rd class bheja hai
Aur niche company ki jo product hai uska description hai us me se kuch nahi hai
New and high quality.
2.20000mah high capacity: enough for daily use.
3. Dual usb output design for charging two devices simultaneously.
4.2 x dc 5.1v / 2a max 3.6a usb output, quick charging for emergency charging needs.
5. Support dc 5v / 2a, 9v / 2a, 12v / 1.5a quick recharging, it only needs 7 hours to be full charged, very time-saving for you.
6. Ultra-lightweight design, only 338g, easy to carry.
7. Four led indicator light to show battery level.
8.9s circuit protection from texas instruments, ensure the safety use.
9. Up to 93 percent of the plate end conversion rate.
10. Adjust the output power automatically to meet different devices charge needs.
11. Stylish gradual bumps surface design, offer the comfortable hand feel, meanwhile, anti-skid and anti-scratch.

I want to return order reference no. [protected] of combo pack of non brand power bank 25000 mah, and headphone. Because the dealzkart sent me duplicate products and also power bank not working properly. They was not actual product that show in images.. The charger sent me non brand but in images show the sony headphone, samsang power bank and data cable of power bank not working.. So i want to return this products and give my money back...

My self md. Ovais i ordered samsung power bank n 128gb memory card i. E sd card after delivery boy delivered to me inside the box of product both item n product are faked there is no samsung product so kindly requested to dealzkart plz return my amount 998. I[censored]r not any response for me i will be doing f. I. R at thae name of company. So plz kindly requested to plz reiturn my amount 998. There is no customer care no. So plz help me as soon as possible my no. [protected].

It is not original and it is not working. I lost my money 898 urs. Reference no [protected]. Item description: buy evo64gb and 128 gb micro sdhc class 10 48 mb/s memory card. It is a damaged one and. Please do not fool ur customers. The barcode printed in the pack is only the packing agents address. It is not original samsung sdhc card. And it is only a not working item
        Aug 19, 2017
        Updated by GOPAKUMAR K.G
        No words to say duplicate item
        सर मैंने एक मेमोरी कार्ड सैमसंग 128 GB एंड पॉवर बैंक MI का ऑर्डर किया था लेकिन मुझे सैमसंग की जगह sandisk का कार्ड दिया गया है और पार्सल के अन्दर बिल भी नहीं है मुझे product Return करना है
        Reference no. [protected]
        my contact No. [protected]

My order cancal and my money is refund
        My order no . Your Dealzkart order##[protected]

It is not original and it is not working. I lost my money 898 urs. Reference no [protected]. Item description: buy evo64gb and 128 gb micro sdhc class 10 48 mb/s memory card. It is a damaged product nd my money 898rs gone so pls return the product. Nd gave my money back. The barcode i checked but it is only about the product packing agent. Don't cheat ur customers
          I brought SD card of 64gb and 128gb they are not working properly I want to return the product and refund my money back. this is a such a fool kart all fake products please don't suggest this kart to buy anything.

I brought 128 GB Samsung memory card and 25000 power bank which is absolutely fake I want to return the product or get it replaced by the originally viewed one. Neither they have provided origional samsung memory card nor the power bank is origional ...even its not in good condition and working. The order no is [protected].
          We have ordered the item for xxl size but we have received xl received so we need to return it back

I have ordered samsung 32gb+128gb memory cards
            Now i happened to see many complaints about dealzcart cart
            So i didn't accept the order when it reach here (Cash on delivery)
            Now they are continuously contacting me
            From following numbers

Showing location badwani madhya pradesh (True caller)

Please take necessary actions to stop this spam website and locate them
            My order reference is [protected]. I want it to be replaced as soon as possible. When i opened it the shorts inside the package were not that i order. So i want you to get them replaced as soon as possible so that i don't need to take any further step. Thankyou

My order no. Is [protected]
            My order contain combo pack of samsung 25000mah power bank and 128 gb sd card but i got defective product and it is duplicate
            My Dealzkart order ##[protected]
            :; take product nd return meh money: the quality is too bad

I have ordered for the shorts as mentioned int he complaint subject. I received the product and it looks totally different than the product displayed in the website. I have sent a mail to the dealzkart support, hoping to get a refund.
              I received the product today (19 aug 2017). I had tried to call the customer care number given on the parcel but it says its switched off. On the website they dont have a phone number or address to contact.
              Dear sir/Madam,
              This consignment is received today, but material is duplicate received,
              My order for BUY SAMSUNG POWER BANK 25000 MAH WITH Sony MDR-ZX110A Headphones (White), but material is wrong received .

Order No :- [protected]
              I am unhappy with the delivery, they are cheating people and making money in wrong way. please help

My name is deepak tiwari i have ordered : [protected]. Samsung power bank 25000mah with sony mdr-zx110a headphones (White) on dealzkart but i receive different items it was very low quality and not up to the price which i paid. Please return/replace the items. And not give bill. And damaged power bank...

Deepak tiwari [protected]/[protected] [protected]@gmail.com
                Aug 18, 2017
                Company No. is 9205184208/ 9992243229 & e-mail if- [email protected]

I want to return the product i purchased from dealzkart. It was a memory card and pwer bank. But both are damaged. Order reference no. Is #[protected]. The memory card seems damaged and showing error while using it. The power bank is not working properly. I paid 1000 rs for this product. The company should bear responsibility for my loass. And i want refumd as soon as possible. Please kindly look forward into this concern
                  Aug 17, 2017
                  Belghaiya's response
                  All product are duplicate

Hello, my order no [protected], received on 16/08/2017 it was a memory card pen drive and a headset worth of 998/-. The memory card is not working. I cannot replace my order. Please this is a humble request to look into the matter. There are many complains against the company. I want a a refund to my order. Please look into the matter and do the needful.
                    Thank you.
                    Sandeep chaudhari - [protected]
                    I Have received the local headphones and powerbank...actually i have ordered the samsungand sony product...so i want to exchange my product...otherwise i will claim your company

I purchased puma shorts in dealzkart, they send duplicate and cheap quality material and unfit size they don't have any customer feedback contact numbers.i want to go complaint

G.vinayakareddy