Digitize India

Digitize India Complaints & Reviews

Digitize India — aadhaar authentication not success

Salauddin Bakroliya on Oct 24, 2017
Even after entering correct adhaar number, adhaar authentication is not successful every time. Unable to sign up or register....
Complaint comments  Comments  (37)Complaint category Work at Home, Part Time Jobs

Digitize India — aadhaar authentication not successful

Ravi Durge on Oct 24, 2017
Complaint comments  Comments  (26)Complaint category Government Organizations

shashivsvs
Dear guys,

Why you guys don't understand that it's modi's fake site of accessing
Everyone's account because he is a real thief fooling the middle class
People. Previously, he wasted our time in blocking 500 rs note which
Was of no benefit to us. Modi said we got so much black money but i
Want to ask where is the black money utilized.
So be careful and you guys are having so much talent that you can
Yourself earn more money in other fields than this fake site.

Shashi
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Games

Subhash Hazra
    Dear sir/madam,
    I (Subhash_kumar) registered at this portal on 7th october, 2017.
    But, i want to draw your attention regarding "no redeem points had obtained however i typed snipped provided to me, and on workspace there are no any mention of speed accuracy, and now i am getting response snippets have exhausted". Please, give respond to me on my e-mail subhashhazragmail.com or call on [protected], as soon as possible and take strict action regarding this issue because time and work are most valuable in this world. Please, don't waste our time. So, please do respect of indian work and time. Thank you.
    I have face same problem. I am trying to register my self on https://digitizeindia.gov.in/signup but. each time "Aadhaar Authentication Not Successful " this message displayed. I enter all information as per aadhaar but same same message occurred in each time. please give any suggestion. I really want to do this job.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Work at Home, Part Time Jobs

deepikadatla
      I have registered in the digitize india platform yesterday afternoon and started working in the work space. Till now i have not received any redeem points. When will the points starts to come. It is not mentioning the speed and accuracy also in the score card when will they come.
      I came to know that it will be updated after 24 hours but till now it was not updated. Kindly take attention on this.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

shashivsvs
        Its been more than 5 weeks since i joined digitize india. Except for only once
        The snippets were available, not a single day the snippets have appeared. Sometimes only a single snippet appears but then vanishes. I think modi
        Is fooling all india. Either the site should be blacklisted or banned so that
        Those who have joined can look for other ways to earn online. Ts possible
        To block this site only when people of india unite and raise voice against
        Modi who is only responsible for this.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Government Organizations

rshashipavan
          Dear sir/madam,

I am working for digitize i am unable to open the site www.digitizeindia.com as its showing some error "net:err_cert_date_invalid". I rest my time and date many times but still getting same error.

I request you to solve the problem as early as possible.

R shashidhar

digitize india website is not working - error showing

Digitize India — site not opening

Sowndarya Ramani
            I don't have any job. I would like to work with digitize India. When I type the address www.digitizeindia.com in address bar,...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Other

Mahesh Kola
            Sir, i have registered in dip last month, i am new user. But i am getting snippets issues everytime. I am not getting any work to do. I am getting everytime a message whenever i click to load workspace like this:- "snippets have exhausted". Also i have emailed to given email address but got no response. Please take needfull step as soon as possible...
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computers & Accessories

Digitize India — not get any works about digitize india platform

pradeephuman
              Sir, i have registered in dip last 5 days back, i am new user. I am not getting any work to do. I am getting everytime a message...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Government Organizations