Drivezy

Drivezy Complaints & Reviews

Trip was over on DEC 2nd 2020 and every time they will say that my refund is processed and till now it is not yet refunded. I am from Bangalore and every time I call their customer care - it will take 20 to 30min to connect and the person named 'Moses' will receive the call and give me same excuse every time that i refund is in process and i will receive it immediately. Even they have stopped replying my emails.

their ticket...
Drivezy is the biggest fraudster I have come across.

3 years ago, I finished a booking with them and settled INR 1000 in cash for some damages done to car.

3 years later without any single notice in 3 LONG YEARS, they threatened me with a sudden mail to file an FIR against me if I don’t pay the pending amount. They refuse to acknowledge any settlement I made three years ago and forced me to make a settlement...
On 7th Feb, 2021 I have rented a Tata Tiago car from Drivezy KalyanNagar branch.

While driving the car was making some sounds to which we couldnt understand.

But while crossing the Nelamangala Toll felt something wrong, I drove car towards service road and suddenly felt like very loud and weird sound was coming, so stopped the car immediately and felt car bent towards Front right. Thought it was punctured but...

Amount 4200 Rs is promised to be refunded by support team but it's been over a month and not yet heard of any action taken by them. No support at all

I booked car on 13th December, PNR number is [protected], supposed to get my refund within 10 days, its been month now did not receive the amount yet, attached snapshot for your reference, sent the statement to drivezy, customer care executives not picking the call at all, tried and tired.

Dear Team i had booked the car on Aug 2020 and they promised me that they will refund the fuel amount after the ride is completed. I have finished my ride and from August itself i am continuosly following up with them for the refund but they are not refunding the amount if i visit the station they say that it will be delayed from August month i am dropping them an email they are just replying me as they will refund the amount by this week...

Booked a car from Drivezy on the 17th with the fuel package. Successfully returned the car and they told me that the fuel money will be reimbursed. Even after multiple emails they have not resolved the issue.

My refund is stuck for 1 month now. It shows it'll be processed within 2 working days since then. Tried to reach them on phone, chat, mail, but no luck. Station manager had said he'll take care of it and stopped responding. Request you to take a look into it and help out.
        Its ### cheating company never =ever they return the advance amount paid, Sam stuck for more than 45 days for my 10000, lets do a campaign in Facebook against them
        Seriously I don't understand the drivezy's 120km/h speed breach funda. Even I have received this speed limit breach in busy city road/in ghat section too. I seriously don't know how their gps tracker works. I have raised this concern to drivezy on very same day but no response from their end. Even, I have provided proof for not crossing the speed limit but they are ready to agree. Sent some mails on this regard, received only auto generated mail which is of no use at all. After some days later, drivezy support team contacted, just to remind me to pay overspending charges. Their saying is that out of many speed limit breach msgs, few are due to technical glitch(at least they agreed ) but that is not true. Even I said that I have crossed speed limit one time and I'm ready to pay for that. But drivezy on call was not agree for that, threatened to take legal action which is not fare at all. After all they have called me after 9 months(very quick responders). Very disappointed. Will never choose drivezy now onwards. Highly not recommend.
        Shashikumarss065's reply, Dec 10, 2020
        No response for the issue from last Feb-2020. All of sudden, Today I got a call from drivezy saying if over speeding charges are not paid, threatened to take legal action.

Sir I rented a drivezy vehicle (4 wheeler)day before sir, when I went to pick up the vehicle the person over there who was in the first hub told me that the vehicle in this hub is not good I will exchange the vehicle he told me, I accepted and went to the next hub he gave me the vehicle but to see the 2nd hub vehicle was also not good but I had to goo soon because they wasted 2 hours off my time in the 1st hub, the vehicle went good but there...
          I Have invested on a 4wheeler and a 2 wheeler with Drivezy. The agreement term has ended but there is no processing's of refund from the company.
          I have to get back 1, 30, 0000 from the company post the closure of the agreement.

i haven't got my monthly payouts for more than 1 year. this will keep in losses.

i Kindly urge you to take an action against the company....

Drivezy Recent Comments