Drivezy

Drivezy Complaints & Reviews

I have booked a activa for 30 days. But at the time of pickup, it showed in drivezy app that the ride has been cancelled but its been more than a month, I havent received my refund of amount Rs 2667.

I have booked an activa from Drivezy for 30 days which costs me about Rs 2667. But at the day of pickup, in the app, it showed the booking has been cancelled and its been more than a month, they havent credited the refund amount. The customer service is really pathetic . Requesting Drivezy to kindly refund my amount.

I have made a booking on 26 Feb 2022, 9:31 PM to pickup Maruti EON(4 Seater- Petrol), from Koramangala Center, Bangalore.
      The amount of Rs.2093/- has been deducted and it was showing booking confirmed in the Drivezy App.

The pickup was planned on 27 Feb 2022, 8:00 AM from Drivezy Koramangala Center. When I reached to the pickup point I saw it was not operational and I checked my booking it was showing as "Cancelled"....
      I have booked a car during lock down in Apr-2021. There was problem in the BATTERY. So, I have changed it and submitted the bill to them. But from last 8 months, they are saying that the refund will be processed and The amount will be refunded. But even after 8 months, no response or no replies to emails or calls. These people are not at all worried about their customers....
      I booked a self-drive car on 25th of feb 2022 (from pune city, Baner area) for date 28th Feb 2022 and on 28th morning they call me and tell that the station is not operational anymore and the car is not available.
      And then they cancel the booking by saying that the amount will get credited back to you.

But I haven't received the money yet.
      I have tried contacting them through mail and live chat, still nothing.br...

I booked a car for feb 11th to 14th and the money was debited for 8471 but the booking was not completed. I had to re book and again there was a debit of 8471 for a successfull booking.

my issue is the first debit with UPI reference[protected] has not been refunded yet.

Booked a vehicle in drivezy and got cancelled automatically without any prior notice. Money not refunded .

Sir please refund my Bank...
          Feb 2, 2022
          Sir please helps

As part of Drivezy scheme to purchasing old vehicle post Lockdown, i bought an Honda Cliq bearing number : KA51AC3683 on 20th June 2020. I have attached the payment receipt which was paid through UPI to Drivezy. I was told once system comes back to normal and RTO re-opens they will provide me with all the necessary documents for ownership transfer of the vehicle. However due to repeated lockdown this never happened, and i also couldn't concentrate...

I am partnership with Drivezy last 2 years and I have not received amount till now.

Please help