Gajendra Singh Complaints & Reviews

Rajpoot Vinati
I am gajendra singh and i have successfully completed my b. A. (Sociology) in january 2016 session and result for the same was declared in april 17. But i have not yet received my provisional certificate and mark list. Please let me know the reason. Please send me the at the earliest so that i can apply for the job opportunities.
Enrollment no 143080737

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Education

gajendrask
    I have received a Movie couple voucher from Reliance Fresh. the voucher is registered with www.cinerewardz.com & after registration i have received a authentication no. through SMS on my mobile. after received authentication no. we have booked movies on our town. after booking a SMS received on our mobile "Hello Gajendra Singh, We have received your Booking request. Thank you. Keep you Authentication no. safe. Allow us to get back to you within the next 48 hrs." But after 48 hrs. no SMS or mail received from cinerewardz.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cinema

hamseed khan
      My name is Gajender singh My SBI Credit card number is 4377 4862 0444 4176.
      Chinar Complex branch,
      Udhampur

I request SBI Manager close my SBI Credit Card as soon as possible, I have already paid total balance amount Rs 6218/- vide cheek amount on 04-07-2013, within given due date i.e 02-07-2013.

my SBI Credit Card validity already lapsed i.e validity upto April 2013,I don, t want your credit card facility hence close my SBI Credit Card account please.

[email protected]

Credit Card — To close the credit card

I have asked you to close my credit card during the month of August 2007, but still now it was not closed. You are continuing debited as interest. I have sent 35 mail to your credit card division. Still now no action has been taken from your side, August month 2007 I have swiped for Rs.200/- fuel expenses, But I didn't received any statement, Eventhough I have paid more than Rs.200/- i.e. Rs.300/- on 06.10.07 (100 for late fee). But you keep on debiting like any thing , I have to send one copy of this letter to RBI. Better you reversed and send me latest statement. I will not pay even single paise from my pocket. Please close the account and send me statement, Dont cheat me hereafter

Credit Card — close of credit cards

i am malaichamy, i have used credit card and now i have a plan to close it, but when i enquired about it i had very poor responce from executive
      If you are being harassed by bank who are not closing your card account inspite of request, the best thing is to write a letter to any of the banking regulators appointed by RBI. Choose the one for your location from the link below and see how the bank calls you up to close the account:

Best wishes
      Sudeep

gajendra singh — verify of a lotry mail

Respected sir,
      I JUST RECIVED A MAIL FROM SOME LOTTERY SITE REGARDING OF MONEY US$250000/I WON IN A LOTTERY AND ASKED ME FOR SENDING US$645/FOR FURTHER PROCESS.I JUST WANNA VERIFY IS IT REAL OR FAKE.THEY TOLD ME REDEEM MY PRIZE FROM ABOVE WRITTEN ADDRESS .COPIES OF MAILS I RECEIVED IN...
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Credit Cards

Recently Discussed

Credit card close
        Gajendra Singh
        Cinerewardz not confirmed the booking of movies in 48 hrs.
        Gajendra Singh
        non receiving provisional certificate and degree