Reliance Fresh Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 30, 2021
Complaints 2024
Profile

File a complaint to Reliance Fresh

Having problems with Reliance Fresh?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Reliance Fresh customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Reliance Fresh reviews & complaints (2024)

Dear sir i am a new lpa joined 3 months ago but my alpo were did parsiality and took my resigned for one pi please assist...
Dear sir
Kindly want to inform you that I am a new Lpa kalyan jee Sharma and my first duty is in kadma store after...
Dear sir I am new Lpa of kadma store and get duty in Gamharia smart point store code u275 16/10/2021 and pi is on 18/10/2021 in pi store manager has did manipulation and told me to write as he prepared the pi report sir I did as the manager told me my mistake is only this sir I am a new Lpa so you have to give me chance because I have a family without duty how can I upbring my family please give one chance.
Lpa kalyan jee Sharma
Reliance Fresh customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
When store manager is terminated then why lpa terminate tell me if he can get a chance then lpa should also get a chance alpo Krishna Kumar gope and Yogesh sir

Ordered groceries for Rs.2374./-from Reliance Hypermarket, Alappuzha, Kerala State on 5 May 2021. Due to personal reasons I have canceled my order.
    ( Order Id:[protected]A
    Shipment Id:[protected]A-01 )
    As per the information shown in your app. Refund process started on 9 May 2021. But the refund amount not received till now. Six months elapsed. Please do the needful and inform.
    Reliance Fresh customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased grocery of rs 1101.00 on 17.08.2021 at reliance fresh, district centre, bhubaneswar. offer for 10% cash back within...

I buy 5 things from reliance fresh and one thing that is extra is gone by mistake in the trolley and i don't know about it the gatekeeper checks the trolley and the bill and he not say anything to me one employee comes outside and talk rudely to me that i steal the thing if i steal the thing why should i kept the product in trolley, i hide the thing in somewhere i tell them but they saying that I have steal the thing and i buy many things from reliance fresh and belongs to a good family so why i steal if i see the extra product in trolley i definitely give the product to mart.I Know the mistake done by me and i accept that the product is unbilled and i kept but I don't know about that i tell the employee also but the behaviour of employee and gatekeeper is very bad.
      Reliance Fresh customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was paying the bill through debit card. So the machine had some connection issue.when it was alryt the staff(male) inserted my debit card and asked me to type in my pin. Then i took the machine so that i could type in my pin privately .But the machine was wired and i didnt notice it which disconnected the machine.the staff was realy angry and he said the lady staff near to him that "the boy pulled the wire off " in a very bad gesture which was really rude as i could hear what he was saying.than he let the lady staff take care it.This was a really bad experience as a costumer.
        Reliance Fresh customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Employees are not helping at all. When you ask about a product, they say it’s not there. If checked ourselves, it’s there. No one in billing, has to call someone and wait. Stopping recurring visits if things don’t improve.
          Reliance Fresh customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi there, I went grocery shopping to a reliance fresh near my place, I wanted to use my Sodexo food coupon money for the payment but the cashier insisted on sodexo card, I explained that since we are working from home, I was not given a card by my employer but I can make the payment through the Sodexo Zeta app on phone and that I needed the merchant ID to do it, but the cashier rejected the mode of payment but on the Sodexo app it says reliance accepts it ..I was very disappointed by this, since I've been a reliance card holder from many years. Please resolve this soon.
            Reliance Fresh customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had made a purchase of groceries on the 17th of October for a bill of 1646.5 rupees .The person at the counter made me to swipe the card twice and said it's not working and made me swipe the card at the next counter .The payment was made at the counter and I left the store .Two hours later I get message from my bank money debitted twice along with the third third transction debitted .I went back to store .The manager checked and said she has given a complaint .I waited for a weak now she says ur transction was not made atall abd speaks rudely and tells me to go any sought out with my bank .Is this the way to treat a coustomer .I showed her my bank statement .also .I am going through lot of turmoil with no help from the store .I need my money back that got debitted twice .
              Reliance Fresh customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have bought some groceries on 18/09/2021 via UPI .The UPI transaction failed two times.They told me the refund will be processed...

All the counter they put a pluck card of only accepting CASH in J N Junction, Thripunithura, Ernamakulam, Kerala for past 7 days and Also manager is OOO for always and not responding the query

Is this called Digital Reliance?
                Reliance Fresh customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The shop in Anada Nagar, Bangalore has worst service. The AC was not turned on, as it was hot inside, so I switched on the...

I am finding during every visit to the store either the displayed prices are incorrect or the billing quantity is incorrect. In my recent purchases, I bought 10 oreo biscuit packs and when I reached home I found the qty billed was 8 + 12 i.e. 20 qty.

This is a very common problem with the store at Surya Nagar location that every time person has to make multiple visits to get the due corrections done.

Hi Team,

I would purchase milk in bulk And store it. I observe that I get spoiled Nandhini milk however date of expiry will still be there. Please check on the freezer or the staff who maintain it. It happens only when I buy it from relience fresh in kothnur dinne branch. In other branches I do not see this issue. Please take up action on the same.

Expecting your responce.
                    Reliance Fresh customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I visited Reliance Fresh at Thevara, Ernakulam on 6 Oct around 6.15-7.00 pm and I managed to misplace my Garmin wrist watch...

After the payment i went to the service desk and then security check and took an auto. I found some goods missing. But till then i have left for my home. Very hurtful ! How could staff hid/steal goods. I want inquiry and justice. Very poory .. pathetic. Please scrutinise the camera room .
                      My contact [protected], [protected], [protected]@gmail.com. time 06:00 pm 25 sep 2021. Place : Reliance fresh crown plaza. Disturbing !
                      Reliance Fresh customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bought red Banana on 22/9 it didn't ripe. I billed for 699rs, Went to exchange on 27/9 without bill.the store staffs made...

I did my purchase on 15August, initially I was doing a purchase of 1500 but when counter person and manager told me offers of this independent. Offer is if I purchase minimum of 2000 then I will be getting cashback of more than 400 and this 400 hindered will be credited by the next 4-5 working days... Today it is September 23 still i am waiting for refund... After complaining the team told me that I will be getting my refund before 30Nov. What kind of offer relience fresh is providing,

Reliance Fresh — Refund required of Rs. 243/- on transaction date :05-09-2021

I have an amount of rs 243/- purchage on[protected] on UPI mode at reliance fresh bhubaneswar. but not billing my product....