Reliance Fresh Complaints & Reviews

Last updated May 15, 2022
Complaints 2060
Profile

File a complaint to Reliance Fresh

Having problems with Reliance Fresh?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Reliance Fresh customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Reliance Fresh

Toll free
1800 1027382

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

Reliance Fresh reviews & complaints(2060)

Dear sir yesterday I was purchased 2 milk packets at store id 2109 cashier id 60523668, today morning i went and speak to store manager he was not responding my issue speaking umpolite Way, my issue is not resolved at store kindly help in this regard
Reliance Fresh customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Reliance smart point Malda have given me a wrong Bill to me and collect nearly Rs 5000+ from me. When I checked the bill then I detected the fault. After that I went there and explain their fault. Then they were forced me to collect the extra amount through Online Wallet. But I want Cash return from them. Please take necessary step. My contact number is [protected]...
    We had purchased a pomegranate at reliance fresh store at Cooch Behar on 27 Apr. fruits were rotten from inside and not able to consume. This is totally unacceptable & not expected from reliance.

Kindly look into this for your future compliance

Regards...
    I used to buy my milk daily here as it's nearby and the only place near me which sells milk with 4.5% fat content (Milma Green packet milk).

Nowadays Milk is not even available sometimes.(I shop between 5-6 pm)

Of the days from Sunday to Saturday
    There is no milk mostly during Monday to Friday and on Saturday you could get some during 5-6 pm.

Nowadays even standard milk (Milma blue, Muralya,...
    Reliance Fresh (Sanjaynagar Branch) BANGALORE This is to inform that I am a regular customer of the reliance i have been noticing that the ASM (Mary) this lady keep on abusing employees and also misbehaves with customer. I also seen that many complaint has been raised against this lady (Mary - ASM) for abusing and harrasing the employee and so called manager has never taken action against this lady if she had taken action this would not repeatedly...

We are regularly purchasing from Reliance Fresh – Arcot Road, Valsaravakkam, Chennai. Our phone number [protected] is registered for cash back. But even when we give the OTP, the cash back is not working. We have reported several times to the store supervisor, but no action is taken so far.
    In the same store, cockroaches are seen every where. All the open item bins (Dhal) insects are seen. Even after complaining, no action is taken.
    The prices of items indicated in the shelf are not the same when the bill is raised. We were told by the biller, they cannot do anything.
    Reliance Fresh customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mera nam kusumlata jain hain
      Mane realince fresh jaipur main job ki thi
      Phir after job chodne ke bad mane
      Pf ke lie apply kiya to they are not giving me any response about my pf.
      And please bout time ho gya hain main office main bhi before lockdown khoob application dali hain but koi b jawab muje nahi aaya hain .
      And the servants of realince jaipur khte hain koi paisa nahi milyga .
      Or yeh bout glt hain. Mane mumbai bhi mail dali wha bhi koi response nahi ayaa
      Please help me.
      My uan no is[protected] and employee no is[protected]
      Along with
      Second UAN no[protected]
      Employee no. 60212728
      Reliance Fresh customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Realiance fresh store Hanumangarh billing counter is 9 but attend only 2 billing counter customer wait more to more time...
        Respected sir i am sorry to say that
        Your mall in delhi at vikas puri 110018
        Is any legal right to stop any customer for using toliet

In mall your staff is behaving very rudly to me

According to our constitution mall, petrol pump, 5 star hotel
        Have not any legal right to stop customer for using toliet

Take immediate and action to your staff
        Due to humatarion ground...
        Dear Sir / madam,

I have Purchased some Goods from your Reliance Fresh Store, Ramesh nagar, New Delhi-110015, on date: 25.02.2022, of Amount of Rs. 576.40 and Make payment from UPI through G-Pay and amout is Debited from my bank but your staff says amount not received, and your refund within 24 haour and i pay againd from debit card
        but my first payment not refunded yet, my bank comfirm the transaction is completed...

I have visited reliance fresh of sakchi branch, i used my visa to pay when i entered my pin the system started lagging i have massage amount is deducted but its showing bill is in unpaid status .
        Reliance Fresh customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On 7th of March 2022, I visited reliance fresh, paras mall, udaipur rajasthan, had to wait for 15 minutes before getting the bill made, at 1:53 pm, bill was made, but print out not given by machine, I was not allowed to go out with my shopping basket, I had paid online, I was made to wait for 30 minutes more before allowing to go out I have made entry in complaint register also, my precious time was wasted due to staff inefficiency
          Reliance Fresh customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bought good life roasted channa buy 1 get 1 free 200gm pack from the reliance freash store in bangur avenue, block-B, Kol-700055. When opened the pack it was stinking, when checked the expire date got to know that the pack expires today itself. When went and complained in the store they said that there was discount on that pack because it was going to expire today but that was never informed while purchasing the goods. What if we had never checked the expire date? and would have consumed that channa? we could have had food poison which could have led to a serious effect on a persons life.
            I would appreciate if you would look into this matter and take necessary steps as soon as possible.

Thanking you,
            Jyoti Khemka.
            Reliance Fresh customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased merchandise from reliance fresh udaipur on 24/02/22 worth Rs 1951/- and amount was paid by card .

Today 1/2/22 again same amount of Rs 1951/- is debited from account with same reference details of reliance fresh.

Kindly reverse deduction made and provide details why and how it is again deducted .

Dear Sir/ Madam,
                This mail is in regard your Reliance Mall, Jamnagar, Opp. Ayurveda University Jamnagar

Earlier also there were many issues in your so called Mall, which is no more a Mall but a Baniya Shop, there are few point as follows.

1.There is no parking for customer vehicles.
                2.On asking for parking security says to park the vehicle on road side.
                3.Employees are uncultured.
                4.Customer...

I have purchased a gold winner refined sunflower oil from reliance smart, cuttack road, bhubaneswar.

MRP- Rs. 152/-
                Bill charged- Rs. 154/-

Bill no-17
                Date-27. 02.2022

How one of the largest retail chain in India can do like this. Kindly resolve the issue.

Reliance Fresh — Complaint regarding bad staff

Hello dear sir/madam, i m from yamunanagar (haryana), i have a complaint regarding bad visit at your store today i visit at reliance smart point (yamunanagar) near nehru park model town for buying some grocery items for home but it was really a bad experience please tell me onething why im going to a smart point or any other grocery store ? i want to buy a good quantity of grocery items
                  Every time your staff member (team leader)...
                  Sales people in Ambernath west wadhwa daisy garden are spreading rumors about hike in cooking oil prices in near future due to Russia Ukraine conflict. Please stop spreading such kind of rumors to lure in customers...

Total amount of Rs. 529.80/- twist time on one bill
                  detail
                  23.02.2022
                  timing 19:05:26
                  store 2800
                  paymentref No#[protected], tax InvoiceNo#[protected]

mobile no. [protected]
                  C-8 MDI campus MG RD, GGN, 122001 HR.
                  Reliance Fresh customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am facing lot of arrogant and biased behaviour of Reliance smart point stuff (Mandakini branch, Kolar Road, Bhopal)
                    Many time i observed that there are many offers on products but stuff is not selling those products to customers. They are keeping it for their self or for people who are their relatives. I want to include few people name like "Mishra", "Aman", "Kiran", Reliance caretaker/Manager
                    who are doing...