Global Visas

Global Visas Complaints & Reviews

Global Visas is a cheat.I request no one to go for this company.They have taken Rs 20, 000/- as an authorized payment and 41, 000/- as unauthorized.

As i decided to cancel the contract 3 months back, they are yet to refund my money and are not responding and giving any confirmation for the refund of the money.I was in contact with Mr Swetabh Kumar...he would speak to you very nice and sweet but will not give any confirmation.I was speaking to him now and without telling anything he hung up and does not respond to my further calls.

PLEASE DO NOT GO TO GLOBAL VISAS.
IN the uk there is a law called unfair contract terms law 1977 which protects the consumer againt companies who intentionally put unfair terms in their contracts which are defavourable to the consumer. thats why people should sue them, FOR UNFAIR CONTRACT TERMS

EC4Y 8J
LIAM CLIFFORD, THE DIRECTOR OR GLOBAL VISAS HAS BEEN DISQUALIFIED AS A DIRECTOR IN THE UK DUE TO NUMEROUS BREACHES

HAVE A LOOK AT

To people who dont know where to complain and they I have an idea: why dont you contact the daily mail news paper in the United Kingdom, they can run a story about the scam that Global Visas are running. So why dont you write your complaint to newspaper reporters, they would love a good story to investigate. For all the people who dont know where to send their complaint I have put together the email addresses of Daily Mail reporters, just send your complaints to the following email addresses( you can mention in your complaints that Global Visas has unfair terms in the contracts they offer to their clients, terms trapping their customers into paying full fees but Global Visas having no obligations at all in case of bad advice given – they call it expertise- or in case they would delay your visa or not return calls and emails):
so keep on complaining to:

s.[protected]@dailymail.co.uk, s.[protected]@dailymail.co.uk, v.[protected]@dailymail.co.uk, e.[protected]@dailymail.co.uk, d.[protected]@dailymail.co.uk, j.[protected]@dailymail.co.uk, d.[protected]@dailymail.co.uk, r.[protected]@dailymail.co.uk, m.[protected]@dailymail.co.uk, peter.[protected]@dailymail.co.uk, d.[protected]@dailymail.co.uk, p.[protected]@dailymail.co.uk, r.[protected]@dailymail.co.uk, t.[protected]@dailymail.co.uk, f.[protected]@dailymail.co.uk

Remember if you dont complain nothing will change so lets get this company investigated properly by the newspapers
SWETABH KUMAR IS A REAL THIEF.HE TOLD ME TO DEPOSIT 24000 IN HIS SAVING ACCOUNT AND NOW HE IS NOT RESPONDING TO MY CALLS OR EMAILS.

DONT EVER GO TO GLOBAL VISAS.
SWETABH KUMAR IS A CHEATER.ILL DEFINATLY TAKE HIM TO COURT AS I AM HAVING HIS MAIL THAT HE SENT TO ME TO DEPOST 24000 IN HIS SAVING ACCOUNT...
Global Visas Scammed Me £3000 for a Entrepreneur visa. They never did any work and would answer my calls. Google Lets them advertise with them. IM NEVER USING GOOGLE AGAIN!

Lets all let Google know and stop Global Visas comitting FRAUD.

Report www.globalvisas.com to Google. Tell them about what they did to you on the following email addresses.

[protected]@google.com AND [protected]@google.com

I was cheated as well by these global visa peple. They are the biggest fraudsters i have ever seen. The guy who ripped me off in particular was Shwetabh Kumar. They wanted my friend to apply for a HSMP as well, and wanted to charge him Rs 1.5 lack and guarentee him a visa HSMP, but luckily he didnt pay them and the guy who wanted him to pay left the company after 3 days.

I would really appreciate if someone can actually teach them a lesson. I am now entering a litigation process and also filing a consumer case against them for mental harrasment, and misleading a customer and false promises.

Global Visas — stop cheating

hi,

my advise to global visas don't cheat coustmers one of friend approached global visas for hsmp, they have taken money but no use simply they said you are not eligble so your money cannot be refund he lost the moeny in global visas, but ultimately he reached the goal of hsmp he has appiled directly using some uk government site, with approaching the agents like global visas he go t the visa, .
    My brother applied for visa through this Global Visas in Delhi and its sheer cheating company. They did not provide any support and their goal is only to squeeze the money as fast as possible - and do not provide support to the value of money they collect. Its a sheer waste and at the end you everyone will feel betrayed. I know personally about the happenings in this cheating company in INDIA especially. Frankly, UK I have no idea - how they serve.

I recomment everyone who put in their hard earned money - Please think twice - we are not paid to complain about Global Visas as commented by someone in the above comments - its the betrayal and feeling of frustration and agony which makes us to write our comment. If anybody do not trust - please goahead and enjoy - and I am sure you will again get back here to same discussion to post your comments - and share your agony with the other people.

I dont have miracles and powers - and If I have - I will see to that the company extincts and burn to ashes - for cheating people and cheting their hard earned money.
    you are right, you can move to to the consumer court and get your money recovered with compensation.
    I am also one of the persons effected by GlobalVisas attitude, they are very unprofessional in the way they handle the case. You are stuck if pay the initial amount, you are then completly stuck if you pay them the complete fees. After the complete payment the communication gap widens and they have I care a hang attitude. Mine was avery simple case which I could have filed on my on. Due to time constraint and other stress I thought of acquiring there services so that I could be rest assured that Professionals taking care of the case. Unfortunately I was wrong, Globalvisas is just a big name, My clear win win case was rejected by the HO & because globalvisas had put in wrong information.

Can you believe this that for tier 1 general (HSMP) I gave Globalvisas quite a few documents to refer & only few crucial and releveant documents had to be attached. With my application they attached the entire bunch of documents that I had given, which did not have to do anything with the case. The initial photocopies that I sent them even those were attached. This shows they didnt work on it, they just filled any thing in the form & sent the entire bunch to HO. No win No Fees is a sham. If any was is planning to sue Globalvisas, please contact me & I would likle to part of the litigation. My email is [protected]@gmail.com

EC4Y 8J

WRITE TO THE OFFICE OF FAIR TRADING, because this is s scam and it take a lot of complaints from the public for the office of fair trading to investigate

sSEND YOUR COMPLAINTS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD TO

Dear Valued Clients,

If you feel we let down – We want to hear from you directly.

If we have let you down we apologise. It is never our intention to let down a single client. We have put together this response to address the comments made about us. On this site. Firstly, it is difficult to address specifics of a case if you are not prepared to provide your information to us. We would also we to avoid disclosing any private information about any client which may cause them any embarrassment.

On this site some people are posting non specific emails as a shalow attemept to stir up discontent. This post is designed to assist you if you have a genuine grievence with Global Visas. We want to help you. We have even set up a special email address for you to contact us dirrectly with your complaint and we shall address it at the highest level with a view to help you.

Dealing with any Immigration case can be a stressful time for a person. We know this from over 20 years experience and we also accept we are often in the firing line and have to break bad news to people if they do not qualify for a visa. Our team does offer our clients the best chance of success and we appreciate if you do not meet the required qualifications bad news is never nice to hear. If a person does feel let down by the legal system we aim to do our very best to explain everything as best we can.

We are only human and even though 98.4% of our clients would refer their family to us it is possible we make the odd mistake out of 30, 000 cases per year. We want to learn from such mistakes and improve our service to you. If we have done absolutely everything we can and you still feel let down by the laws or our company, then we want to hear from you directly. We may not be able to change the situation but at least we can explain why not.

We would like you to shared your feelings with us, as we work hard every day to achieve 100% client satisfaction.

If an individual feels disappointed by the Immigration laws or our actions, we want you to know we care. That is why in our Client Care Letter and on our website we list all the governing bodies we are registered with around the world to investigate all complaints if you do not wish to speak with us directly. They will assess the complaint independently, and if we have let a client down these governing bodies will address it and ensure we correct the situation. We are Registered with more governing bodies world wide than ANY OTHER Immigration company.

We receive over 4 million visitors to our website and complete over 30, 000 immigration cases each year. We send EVERY client a feedback form to let us know what they think of our service. These feedback forms are distributed once a month to our entire company. Currently 98.4% of clients say they WOULD use us again or refer us to their friends and family. The comments on those forms are on the Testimonials page of our website.

Due to our clients’ on going support we are the largest and fastest growing Visa company in the world.

We are registered with more quality assurance governing bodies world wide than any other Immigration company.

We win cases other can not.

We are great listeners and really do care about you very much. Take the time to come and see us and we can sit down and listen to everything that is on your mind. We have several quality checks in place and also some of the highest skilled and best qualified Immigration law experts in the world. With over 100 staff world wide we operate a strict refund policy as mentioned in our Client Care Letter.

We obviously cannot respond to any specific issues on this site but we do want to hear from you.

On the issue of payment. We make our fees clear to all clients before we do any work and we explain everything in our client care letter. Offer payment plans for people who can not pay our full fees in one payment and do our best to accommodate our clients but, we can not work for free. Taking our knowledge and expertise and expecting not to pay for our service is unacceptable and we are certain 99.9% of clients would agree. If we allowed a person to take our services without payment all our other clients would suffer as their fees would need to increase to pay for the tiny percentage of people who believe it is right to take without payment.

Thank you in advance for getting in touch if you have anything to say to us. We look forward to receiving your email at [protected]@globalvisas.com We have put up this special email address to make sure if you have anything to say you can come straight through to us.

On a seperate note a person has been spread slanderous comments about our company on the internet. We would like to say thank you to everyone who has help in tracking this person down and the authorities are now assisting our legal team to ensure they answer for their actions in a court of law. We appreciate on the internet is full o[censored]ntruethful comments about all sorts of things but your efforts have been really helpful as it is hurtful to read things about us which are simply not true on this site.

All we ever ask is that if you like what we do please tell others, but if you don’t tell us.
    We will do everything we can to meet your expectations.

Customer Services
    Liam,

Your letter is amusing for us, the replies you give does not make any thing. your company are cheaters and frauds. i would like to warn all the people in the world be aware and do not emplou global visa. be away rather wasting your money and time chasing these bloddy cruckes. they a bad...

do not approch global visas .

[protected]@google.com AND [protected]@google.com

Incompetent and unaccredited employees, money been taken out of accout without any notice, no one responds on e-mails or returns your calls ever.Paid £700, waiting 11 months for a visa, for 10 months trying to contact them! DO NOT USE Global Visas!!! Wish I had read the numerous complaint letters b4 contacting them.DO NOT USE THEM!

NO to Global Visas! — NEVER USE GLOBAL VISAS!!!!

Thank you for the posting on this website against Global Visas. I am one of the people conned by them and I plan to try to get my money back. I plan to write to the oisc as well just amazed how your complaints didnt even get them a fine. I think that beside the oisc you should write to all the accreditation agencies they mention on their website and also to bbc watchdog, if you google that you will see this is a television program which investigates shams and companies conning people.. BBC will put your story on prime time television and this will bring lots of bad publicity for them which they deserve.

I am planning to write letters to ALLL THE accreditation agencies they have on the website, plus THE OFFICE OF FAIR TRADING which regulates the way the companies operate, plus the BBC television plus you could contact with your story as well the tabloid newspapers in uk like News of the world, Daily Mail, the sun, they would be delighted to have a story like that on their hands.

the more people will complain through the right channels like oisc.co.uk there is a bigger chance the company will be struck off for bad practices so we need to join forces and complain

global visas promise you are elligible for any visa, they take the money, if you are not eleigible they dont give a refund, they never answer phones after they took your money, the conditions on their website are different than the condition they send to the clients, even if you change your mind before you provide them with any documentation they want to charge you full fees even for a phone call where they only took your basic details, they want to charge fees for work they have never done and they promise to get you visas you are not eligible for
      Even I have the same issue. Any one who is think of filleing a case a against ICS Global Visas India Private Limited in India through consumer court please contact me on +91-[protected].

Iam planning to file one.If they dont return my money back.
      I totally agree with you. I REALLY wish I had read the complaint letters before I decided to go with them.

[protected]@google.com AND [protected]@google.com
      thank god, i read all the comments against them. they called me earlier, .attached to my email the information on how to settle the service fee. they asking PHP 100, 000 for the service fee.. GOOGLE, you tolerate this scam? do some actions about this.

Global Visas is not to be trusted. Because of their false promises and incompetence I found myself in Scotland with my 6 month employment offer withdrawn, and unable to return to my position in Canada, as I had asked for a 6 month leave of absence, and my position was filled. I spent 3 weeks trying to have my £400 refunded. No one returned my many calls or emails. It wasn't until I contacted the head of the London office and suggested I would be contacting the agencies from which they have otained their accreditations that I was given my refund. I strongly urge everyone who has been mistreated by Global Visas to contact their accreditiation agency in the UK at http:/www.oisc.gov.uk/complaints-about-immigration-advice, as well as the BBC consumer watchdog site canyoutrustthem.com.
        These people do not deserve the trust that unsuspecting people, such as myself, place in them.

so keep on complaining to:

so true..They are just salesmen not consultants !
        Hi All

I am Ajay Kumar from India, yes Global Visas is completely involved in fraud nothing else.Global Visas is company that used to call guies who are looking for visa. and they will promise that they are best dealler of visa related stuff across the world.Once you paid them they will not listen to you and if you call them they will not pick up phone. I am not competitor of any visa related agency.I am one of victim of Global visas. they took Rs 40800 from me for UK tier 1 (General) visa. Once i paid them they are not picking phone and not responding at all.even they do not know how to deal with government for visa related task.they are completely in fraud.

Ajay Kumar
        1472.[protected]@gmail.com

can any one of you tell me how to take my given money back ?

thanks @ Regards
        Ajay Kumar

Helo Friends

Please see all these replies.. I was applying a UK VIsa via Globalvisas.com And they cheated me of
          with drawing around 2lacs from my credit card without my knowledge

These are replies i had with my cousellers Pooja Sakuja and Ruchika, Manish .
          Please dont trust these guys .

Hi Pooja & the Global Visas Team,

As updated by you earlier, i have waited till today i.e, 7th of March - So can you kindly take immediate action & update me the status on the refund. It is getting worse day by day, as you people are not responding nor taking any action to refund the amount.

Appreciate your response as early as possible.

Date :22/02/2009 09:07:44
          Content :Hi Pooja & the Global Visas Team,

Can you guys respond to me, what is the update on my refund. The waiting has been so long with no-response from the said accounts department?

Kindly do revert back to me as early as possible.

Date :17/02/2009 06:10:38

Good Morning!

Still there is no response? Can you kindly get back to me as early as possible & update me the status.

Subject :Re: Global Visas
          Date :16/02/2009 08:26:46
          Content :Hi Pooja,

It is more than two weeks since i recieve the only response from you that you people are working on it, will be any immediate action so that the amt can be credited back to my credit card.

Waiting for your response.

Date :16/02/2009 06:58:46
          Content :Dear Akhtar,

As i have informed you earlier also that the accounts department is already aware of this case and they are working on it, do give us some time to resolve the issue and we will definately get back to you. You can send us your documents by the time so that we can start working on your case.

Date :16/02/2009 07:12:08
          Content :Hi Pooja,

Till now there is no response from the accounts department, i tried reaching you on phone, but i could not?

THIS IS REALLY TOO MUCH!!!, WHAT IS GOING ON? Can you guys really take some action immediately & have some professionalism in getting this issue solved, as per your information i waited for a week for the so called auditing going on with your co. Now there should be some action. I have called so many times to reach you, first of all you people are not available to answer my call even in the working times & even you people don't reply back to me?

Date :13/02/2009 20:43:09
          Content :Hi Pooja,

As you updated in the below mail, still nobody has yet contacted me from your account's department? When can i expect to have the refund to my a/c.

Date :13/02/2009 09:57:40
          Content :Dear Akhtar,

Your matter is already with accounts department and they are working on it and soon someone will revert back to you.

Date :13/02/2009 09:49:00

Good Afternoon!

I again tried reaching 15 minutes back, but still i could not catch you, as usual the response was you were busy?

Is there any update?

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
          Date :13/02/2009 07:01:13
          Content :Hi Pooja,

I just now tried reaching you on the phone, but came to know that you were in meeting?

Is there any progress? Can you kindly update the status, it is already friday today?

[protected][protected][protected][protected]-----
          Subject :Global Visas - YourAction Immediately
          Date :12/02/2009 22:07:44
          Content :Subject :Global Visas - Your action immediately
          Date :12/02/2009 05:10:49

Good Morning!

It is now thursday, & till now there is no update?

Can you kindly update me the status? This is really a very bad response from a organisation which has global coverage.

Waiting for your update.

Date :09/02/2009 05:07:49
          Content :Dear Mr. Ashfaq,

As we had informed you earlier only, that due to the ongoing Audit, the Accounts department would only be able to take the action in your case this week, so kindly give us some time, we will get back to you, as soon as we receive the updates from the Accounts Department.

Good Morning!

Can you update me what is the update on the refund to be made by Global Visas? Kindly do make the process fast.

Waiting for your reply.

[protected][protected][protected]
          Subject :For- Global Visas - Action Immediately
          Date :07/02/2009 06:22:17
          Content :Dear Pooja / Ruchika,

Thanks for giving the update.

Kindly do get back to me earliest by Monday. it is your responsibility to refund the amt. as early as possible.

Date :07/02/2009 06:00:52
          Content :Dear Mr. Ashfaq,

We have forwarded the request to the Accounts Department, they will look into it. At the moment, they are not available due to the ongoing Accounts Audit, the refund should be done by next week.

Hi Pooja,

Is there any update? I was waiting for your call / reply.

What have been decided by Global Visas, how are you going to make the refund?

Date :06/02/2009 05:46:27
          Content :Dear Mr. Ashfaq,

I am in the process of getting the clarification from the UK office, will get this sorted out as soon as possible.

Hi Pooja,

As per your requirement kindly do find attached the screenshot of my credit card statement which shows an amount of 3, 360/- in GBP is debited by global visas on 28th Jan. Also i have attached in the same screenshot the mail which i received from global visas this morning.

I am really surprised how come you being my account manager & without a notification to you & to me somebody can debit this amt? It clearly shows that there is no security for the online transaction & for no reason i have to take up the pain to sort out this things.

Waiting for your immediate action.

How are you doing?

Well as updated by you to me on monday, i have waited for a response from you or global visas, but still there is no action from your side. Will you people be kind enough to take the action immediately not delaying further, it is already friday & end of the week.

Waiting for your immediate response.

Date :06/02/2009 04:43:39
          Content :Dear Akhtar,

The 3360 GBP which is been credited from your account was done by mistake and the concerned department is already been informed about it and they are looking into the matter. Do give us some time and we will revert back to you regarding the same.

Visa Credit Card — Bad Treatment

I have been allotted a SBI Card vide # [protected] with a maximum limit of INR 35,000/- I have always been prompt in paying my dues and you can see my statement of account to have a proof of my above statement. Despite being prompt in payment and using the Card judiciously, they charge the Annual Fee. There are times when I had to get the interest reversed for wrong debits. The Customer Care response absolutely painful. We need to be on hold for half an hour also sometimes. The only number available from a non-BSNL line is 39020202. You can see that I have not been using my card from the past almost Six Months

Visa Credit Card — Re

My customer ID is 4206342. I have to ICICI bank several times but instead of resolving my grievences, I have been receiving calls regularly for payment. In june 2008 one recovery agent Mr. Singh visited my office and requested for payment. I asked for some documents but he represented that when I make the payments only then statments will be issued. The amount was then app. 19000/- as perstatements but some one from the Banksaid if I pay Rs. 15, 000/- my dues will be clear I immediately paid Rs. 10, 000/- but to my uter surprise that did not happen as the next months statement showed a balance of Rs. 10, 000/- when I asked the Bank employeee could not give any satisfactory answer excpt that I should not have paid.

I have written to Mumbai office in November but no reply on my problems is given. Further I have not authorised the Bank to make payment on my LIC payment and yet the Bank made the payments in February 2008 and charged overlimit charges. When I asked the Bank to look into the matter, there was no reply.

As per fair practice code my problems should have been resolved, but as a matter of fact no one is lisenting.

I request you to resolve the probles at the earlist.

Yours truly

Neeraj Gupta

creditcard visa — refund

sir, you have deducted rs 8000 for previlage customer scheme but after 6 months ihavnt received any

document so pl cancell the scheme and refund my amt with interest as early as possible . otherwise i

will take legal action & also stop the payment. pl reply . my card no ;[protected]

D.JAYCHANDHRASEKAR
          Everything said in the forum is correct and I have faced the rut of Global Visas pathetic service and greed for money.

I have therefore made an effort to complain to OISC against Global Visas, although it took nearly 8 month for them to reach a conclusion, finally Global Visas have been found to breach the following OISC codes:

Code 34: All advisers must ensure that their clients are kept regularly informed of the progress of their case, and, at a minimum, clients should be updated at least every three months.

Code 61: An adviser who charges for their advice or services must only charge a fee for which they are legally entitled.

Code 62: Where monies or fees are taken, an adviser must keep accounts, including a distinct written record of the transactions undertaken for each client.

Code 87: A client’s records must be made accessible to the client upon their request.

Code 88: An adviser must, without delay, having regard to the urgency of the client’s business and to ensure that the client’s affairs are not prejudiced, give or send the client’s documents to the client or such other third party as they may request in writing.

Future Action
          These breaches will be recorded and considered with any application from Global Visas for continued registration with OISC.

Other Points
          The evidence in this case has demonstrated a breach of the Commissioner’s Code of Standards and has raised concerns with regard to Global Visas’ charging policy and the discrepancy between terms being offered to clients and Global Visas’ terms and conditions of business.

I have the original letter with the full investigation report and verdict.

However, OISC neither offered any compensation to me nor fined Global Visas for these breaches. Hence, I do not feel terribly happy but nevertheless hold a high moral and ethical ground towards my charges against them.

EVERYONE GO WITH YOUR STORY TO THE BBC WATCHDOG, THEY INVESTIGATE SCAMMERS

GOT TO THE DAILY MAIL NEWSPAPER, THEY LOVE A GOOD SCANDAL

GO TO OISC AND COMPLAIN

so keep on complaining to:

The director of Global Visas, LIAM CLIFFORD, was been DISQUALIFIED as a director in UK from 01.08.08, due to numerous breaches (http://www.companieshouse.gov.uk/ddir/dqdet.cgi?P=[protected]),

Global Visas still continues to promise people for the service that they cannot provide, with main intention to rob their money.
          GLOBAL VISAS IS A COMPANY SET UP IN 1996, WHICH MEANS THEY CANNOT HAVE 20 YAERS EXPERIENCE AS THEY ARE ONLY 15 YEARS OLD . SO WHEN THEY CLAIM THEY HAE 20 EXPERIENCE THAT IS A LIE. all these people posting favourable reviews for global visas must be employees of global visas.

SINCE 1996 LIAM CLIFFORD THE OWNER AND DIRECTOR OF GLOBAL VISAS is registered with 2 DISQUALIFIACTIONS IN 2008, PLEASE CHECK THE WWW.COMPANIESHOUSE.GOV.UK WEBSITE and ask compannies house, he has been in court for disqualification in 2008

PLUS LIAM CLIFFORD HAS BEEN IN JAIL at the OLD BAILEY JAIL PLEASE CHECK

also Carl Thomas from Windsor, Liam cliffords business partmner was also disqualified from being a director in 2008, please check the companieshouse website.

GLOBAL VISAS WAS ALSO INVESTGATED BY THE NEWSPAPERS FOR RIPPING OFF THEIR CUSTOMERS AND THEY WERE FORCED TO REFUND MONEY . this is only 4 months after their director was in court for a disqualification case

PLEASE READ

if global visas was a reputable company they would not have been investigated by newspapers and their director would not have been in jail and also in court for disqualification in 2008

I BELIEVE PEOPLE WHO POST POSITIVE REVIEWS ON GLOBAL VISAS IN HER MUST BE GLOBAL VISAS OWN EMPLOYEES

I think these things are a lot against GLOBAL VISAS
          I was browsing online and came across all these negative complaints about Global Visas and while I never post, I felt obliged to get involved. I can only speak for myself but I have relied on Global Visas so many times and I just can't speak highly enough of them.

I hope others who have had good experiences with Global Visas will post. There are two sides to every story and from what I have seen above, this argument is too one sided. Having a website purely for complaints gives a totally biased opinion as all of the happy clients probably don't even know this website exists.
          I find it highly unlikely that a satisfied customer would google global visas complaints, end up on a website full of complaints against global visas and would start giving positive reviews or fighting for global visas name. the reason everyon gets conned by global visas is that they never google complaints against global visas and because they never get warned by anyone about what illegalities global visas does they get duped.

so why would someone happy with them google complaints ad end up on a complaints site? logically they would assume there arent complaints againt this company. i believe these reviews looks quite set up.

I believe there are so many phone ringing at the GLobal Visas office from INVESTIGATING AUTHORITIES AND NEWSPAPERS THAT GLOBAL VISAS FEELS THE NEED TO ASK THEIR OWN EMPLOYEES TO WRITE POSITIVE REVIEWS ON THESE SITES PRETENDING TO BE CUSTOMERS

HAHAHAHAH... THATS A GOOD JOKE, MR CLIFFORD

all these people who are giving positive reviews are actually using Liam Clifford words, whatever he postes on the Global Visas website is quoted by these people who are giving positive reviews...

the argument is too one sided?

hahahah

well Liam Clifford has been in Jail and no reputable company would hire a director with Criminal convictions.. how many sides of the story with the jail sentence do you want

hahahaha
          this is a good joke Clifford, asking your own employees to write positive reviews hahaha what a joke...

Goopal Banjaree says happy clients probably dont even know this website exists...well if he is a happy client how hid HE find this website? Is it because he works for MR CLifford and Mr Clifford asked him to write that ? Or is it MR CLifford writing that?

hahaha what a joke...

WITH SO MANY MADE UP GOOD REVIEWS I AM TELLING YOU GUYS I HAVE A FEELING AND I BELIEVE THE SUN, THE DAILY MAIL AND THE EVENING STANDARD PLUS OISC, TRADING STANDARDS AND OFICE OF FAIR TRADING ARE BANGING GLOBAL VISAS DOOR

KNOCK KNOCK LIAM OPEN UP, HERE WE COME TO CLOSE YOU DOWN;))
          HAHAHAHAHAH

AND THIS TIME IS NOT THE UNHAPPY CUSTOMERS, IS JUST THE AUTHORITIES;)))

KNOCK KNOCK LIAM OPEN UP, ;))
          i believe Goopal Banjarees post is a made up one, the reason being ... he says he used Global Visas services sooooooo many times... well, how many visas does a person need in a life time to use Global Visas?

what happened Gooopal...did the authorities from uk kick you out of the country and they you got back by using gloabl visas? how many times did it happen? 20 times in a life time?

did they keep on kicking you out and did you keep on getting back in on a visa?hahah and after sooooo many times and soooooo many visas you stay online at 10pm on a monday evening to write reviews in their favour?;)))IS THAT YOUR HOBBY NOW AFTER SOOOOOO MANY VISAS?;))

Watch out Goopal, they may kick you out again while writing the article pro Global Visas and you may need Global Visas again for the 16789th time?:) hahahahah;))
          Rating the services I found great but then I must confess to not being in contact with any other online service so cannot compare.
          Many thanks again for the team's help in helping me to learn more about the use of this machine. Also the reason I cannot comment on where to improve this service.Regards and Merry Christmas and prosperous New Year.
          My visa application was approved quicker than I expected which is very excellence. But I wish I had a chance to contact with my case worker face to face more. I never get to met the person who responsible to my case even once. I don't even have her phone number to contact when I need to ask something. But other than this everything's perfect. thanks
          Andrea ragless was the consultant helping me with my student visa. She was the best consultant i have ever worked with, friendly but yet professionel. She made my visa experience an enjoyable experience, i finally got my student visa and i thank global visas for their assistance.
          I've used global visas previously and u guys were absolutely excellent, incredibly efficient and very professional coupled with the fact that u guys did all the work while I just provided documents. This was the reason why I returned to use u guys on my husband's case.
          global visas' EXCELLENT REPUTATION in delivery and success rapidly at an affordable price and my own MONITORING of that
          although we have not yet taken on board the full services of global visas - we would recommend them to anyone seeking information about visas or immigration. Simon and the team are most helpful and insightful.

keep it up!
          It is funny that I mention good client care but also the area to improve. I think you are great and the person handling my applcation is fantastic but I am sure other like me would prefer a 'warmer' client care. Face to face or over the phone and no internet automated emails etc. That's all. I am very happy with the serice.
          the Ridmina Bansal positive review is definitely made up by Global Visas, she says...i have not taken on board the full services of global visas but we would recomment them to anyone... so if you havent used them why are you reccomeniding them and why are you googling complaints against global visas, posting stuff in their favour if you havent used them? who told you there are complaints against them if you never used them . what are you doing on this website? is liam clifford writing this? global visas seem to be writing their own positive reviews.

hahahahah

cheetan rawat says he is a happy customer and they have very little to improve... well if you are a happy customer and they have very little to improve what are you doing on a complaints website ?did liam clifford ask you? did he pay you money to do it? or is liam clifford writing this himself?how did u find this site? HE SAYS FACE TO FACE CONTACT WITH GLOBAL VISAS IS POSSIBLE WHEN EVERYONE HERE COMPLAIN THAT WHEN THEY GO TO THE GLOBAL VISAS OFFICE TO COMPLAIN NO ONE WANTS TO TALK TO THEM AND THEY ARE TOLD WE CANNOT TALK TO YOU YOU DONT HAVE AN APPOINTMENT AND THEN THEY DONT WANT TO GIVE YOU AN APPOINTMENT.

IS ANYONE NOTICING THAT ALL THE NEGATIVE REVIEWS ARE POSTED DURING THE WHOLE YEAR LONG BUT ALL THE POSITIVE REVIEWS ARE POSTED IN ONE DAY, 6 OF THEM A FEW MINS OR HOURS AFTER THE OTHER?IN ONE DAY YOU GET TENS OF POSITIVE REVIEWS.

DOESNT ANYONE THINK THIS IS SUPICIOUS?

I BELIEVE THAT THE AUTHORITIES ARE INVESTIGATING SERIOUSLY GLOABL VISAS AND THEY ARE POSTING FAVOURABLE REVIEWS BECAUSE THEY ARE SCARED [censored]LESS.
          I BELIEVE IT IS VERY POSSIBLE GLOBAL VISAS RE PAYING MONEY TO PEOPLE SO THEY CAN GET POSITVE REVIEWS FROM THEM

KNOCK KNOCK LIAM SAYS OFFICE OF FAIR TRADING, HERE WE COME TO CLOSE YOU DOWN...;))
          for many years no one ever posted one singlepositive review on global visas and now we get 1 positive review every 1 hr.

LIAM CLIFFORD MUST BE SITTING IN FRONT OF THE PC WITH A TIMER AND EVERY ONE HOUR HE MUST BE POSTING SOMETHING FAVOUARBLE ABOUT HIMSELF TO MAKE SURE HE MAKES UP FOR THE THOUSANDS OF NEGATIVE REVIEWS. have you got multiple personality MR Clifford? Sometimes you are a director sometimes you are a convict, sometimes you are a disqualified disgraced director, sometimes you think you are one of your clients?

WELL IS A BIT LATE GLOBAL VISAS, NOW WE HAVE THE OFFICE OF FAIR TRADING, OISC, COMPANY INVESTIGATION UNIT, GORDON BROWN, PHIL WOOLAS ON YOUR ARSE

I THINK THEY ARE GETTING READY TO BLAST YOUR ARSE HAHAHAHAHAHAH;))
          aakas jain who leave a positive review says

if you never met your case worker, you dont know her phone number then you dont know the global visas phone number, if you dont know the global visas phone number and you never talk to them and when you want to ask something u dont have a phone no how did they get you a visa? DID THEY FABRICATED YOUR VISA OUT OF THIN AIR? how did you send your documents to a immigration comnpany where you dont even have a contact phone no and you didnt talk to the case worker? is your case fabricated?

who would trust their documents to someone they dont even have the phone no to call?

this is a hilariously made up review. everything is perfect when they get you a visa even though you have no idea how to contact them;)))
          I believe we are dealing here with a case of the TOOTH FAIRY FABRICATING GLOBAL VISAS OUT OF THIN AIR.

I believe maybe this person is communicating with global visas through telephaty, maybe Liam Clifford of Global Visas while he was in jail at the old bailey he must have developed a telephatic way of communicating with his family and he is trying to use this at work between Global VIsas and their customers;))) hahahah this is a good joke;))

are you trying to save up on the phone bills Mr Clifford?;)))
          PLEASE DO NOT TRUST ANY POSITIVE REVIEWS ABOUT GLOBAL VISAS...

1) HOW COME ALL POSITIVE REVIEWS ABOUT GLOBAL VISAS COME AT THE SAME TIME?

2) WHY SHOULD A HAPPY PERSON GOOGLE SEARCH FOR GLOBAL VISAS COMPLAINT BLOG?

Any positive reviews that were written here were made up by their own employees or by Liam himself...

i am one of the person conned by global visas...i can PROVE to you that THEY ARE SCAM
          EVERYONE GO READ THE FOLLOWING LINK

THIS LADY HERE SAYS SHE HAS GOT A LETTER FROM PHIL WOOLAS THE MINISTER OF IMMIGRATION STATING THAT OISC AND OFFICE OF FAIR TRADING ARE INVESTIGATING GLOBAL VISAS

WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT ... THE MINISTER OF IMMIGRATION TESTIFYING AGAINST GLOBAL VISAS...

ALL THE POSITIVE REVIEWS MUST BE A FAKE IF THE MINISTER OF IMMIGRATION IS WRITING LETTERS AGAINST GLOBAL VISAS

FOR ANYONE SUING GLOBAL VISAS GET A LETTER LIKE THAT FROM PHIL WOOLAS
          So its a fraud company finally.. can any one tell how to apply for HSMP visa from India in a genuine company. I am living in Chennai.
          I completely agree with the complaint. Liam Clifford is a fraudster and needs to get locked away. I have been burnt by Global Visas withdrawing money out of my account without consent. When Global Visas do this register the transaction as fraudulent which it is.

Liam Clifford, your days are numbered.
          LIAM CLIFFORD AND GLOBAL VISAS ARE A BUNCH OF CROOKS. I AM NOT A CLIENT WHO SUFFERED DUE TO GLOBAL VISAS I AM EMPLOYEE OF GLOBAL VISAS. I WORKED WITH THEM FOR OVER 2 YEARS. LIAM CLIFFORD IS A 40 YEAR OLD KID WHO WILL NEVER GROW UP. YES HE WROTE ALL THESE POSITIVE COMMENTS HIMSELF. I AM PROOF FOR IT. HE IS A CHEATER AND RUNS A COMPANY WHICH HAS A SILLY LITTLE CONTRACT. I CAN PROMISE YOU ONCE YOU HAVE PAID UR MONEY U WILL NOT RECIEVE THE SERVICE YOU DESERVE. THE EMPLOYEES WILL ONLY ANSWER THERE PHONE WHEN ITS A NEW "SALE" ONCE THE DEPOSIT IS TAKEN THEY WILL TAKE THE OUTSTANDING FEE FROM UR CARD WITHOUT EVEN INFORMING YOU. THEN THEY WILL SAY THT U HAVE A CONTRACT THAT ONCE YOU HAVE HAD A 5 MIN CONSULTATION WITH A "LEGAL CASE WORKER" U R LIABLE TO PAY THERE OUTSTANDING FEE. THERE LEGAL CASE WORKERS DO NOT EVEN HAVE GCSES FORGET HAVING A LAW DEGREE. THEY PASS THE OISC LEVEL 1 TEST WHICH MY DOG CAN PASS TOO AS IT IS ALL COPIED AND PASTED FROM GOOGLE. LIAM CLIFFORD IS A CROOK AND A CHEATER HE WILL ROB U IF HE HAS TOO. THE COMPANY IS NOT EVEN ON HIS NAME ITS UNDER HIS WIFES NAME. HE IS A PRICK AND WILL NOT REFUND UR MONEY AS HE DOESNT HAVE ANY MONEY TO REFUND. U PAY HIM HE SURVIVES U STOP PAYING HIM HE WILL MOVE INTO A COUNCIL FLAT. I WILL BE POSTING SOME EVIDENCE ON THIS WEBSITE SOON BUT TILL THEN DO NOT PAY GLOBAL VISAS EVEN A PENNY TO "START" OR SHOW "FINANCIAL COMMITMENT" AS THE SALES PERSON WOULD SAY BECAUSE HE/SHE IS TRAPING YOU INTO PAYING UR MONEY THEY WILL THEN STORE UR CREDIT CARD NUMBER AND TAKE THE OUTSTANING PAYMENT. AND NEVER REFUND UR MONEY
          This company is totally involved in fraud and money scam i do not know why government of different countries are not taking action them. they robbing guys from across the world and playing with several countries integrity. they are playing with Canada, UK, India and Australia immigration offices. i do not know what the hell all immigration offices are doing probably they would have shaking hand with this company otherwise how cum a fraud company surviving since 15 years.this company playing of emotions of several countries innocent people if immigration offices are not able to take action against them they should not give visas to individuals.

My case id With Global Visas is 1386362
          And they have cheated me by Rs. 40000

If immigration offices listening us please take action against this company and resolved our problems

My name is Ajay Kumar
          email ID [protected]@yahoo.co.in

if any one facing same issues with global visas please join us against Global Visas
          send a mail to my above mail id with your problems

These are the most corrupted people of Global Visas Delhi.they may call you

Sudhanshu Sing
          Pooja Baruaw
          Jashpreet Dang
          Kalpna
          Karan
          Naveed
          Varun
          My bank got my money back .but lucky i have a visa card.. good luck
          Global Visas Scammed Me £3000 for a Entrepreur visa. They never did nay work and would answer my calls. Google Lets them advertise with them. IM NEVER USING GOOGLE AGAIN!

Lets all let Google know and stop Global Visas comitting fraud.

[protected]@google.com AND [protected]@google.com
          thank God, they just called me today and we talked.I filled out an application form on their website then they called me the next day and asked me to send money.but i decided to go online and make an enquiry then i found this.please everyone becareful and do not deal with this people, they are fraudulent, they asked me to send 2, 000$ to start with.i suspected hi already while talking to him.be warned people...
          Madhu Mishra ([protected]), Madhvi ([protected]), Pooja Baruah ([protected]), Varun ([protected]), all are engaged in immigration fraud and working with Global Visas, Delhi. these fraudulent will try to take your credit card no. while talking with you for immigration purpose.
          hi i too lost my money for nothing, my mistake i goggled for Australian immigration and i spoke to them .

global visas says, our fees are for providing our expert information and advice during our consultation .consultation takes place within 72 hours of becoming our client ( THEY WONT CONTACT YOU AFTER FIRST CALL AND YOU DON'T GET ANY ANSWER TOO) .you may pay a deposit but you must pay rest of the fees with in 30 days. We will take the money from your account if you make the first payment by credit card or debit card .we can take the next payment from the same card.( NO DOUBT ONCE YOU GAVE YOUR CARD DETAILS YOU LOST YOUR 2000 POUNDS ) .at this stage consultation has been completed and therefore services rendered in line with our contract .

there for your clients claim that the goods haven't been received is with out substance and in fact a fraudulent action .
          as per global visas i lost 2000 pound and am a fraud . thanks to Google .
          NOT WORTH IT !!!
          I would never recommend Global visas International employment service to anyone. We have paid to that company 1800 English pound and got nothing as a result. From the beginning we had problems as they didn't deliver the client package on time, our case manager Carl was calling and apologizing for the delay until we finally receive the most dated CV which included nationality, date of birth and gender; the covering letter wasn't any better as they do not listen to their customer so never customized the covering letters to our necessities and full of gaps for us to add the info..so for us to do their job . It took them 2 extra months to correct the CV and covering letter. They applied for jobs for one o[censored]s in the wrong country plus the links sent for us to apply ourselves were also wrong. They changed our case manager but Danielle (new case manager) wasn't helpful either as she dint listen to us and kept sending the wrong info. We sent 3 complain letters to them describing our problems with the services not provided from them. The first two letters were just ignored by our case managers (Carl and Danielle), at the end we sent a letter by post and after a month we received a response from them telling us that they had provided the service so our money was not refunded, after that we have not heard anything from them even if it is suppose that the contract is still on until at least march 2013
          The service is really bad, CV an covering letter are useless and the "global visas certificate" is just rubbish (nobody cares about that certificate, Global visas is not even a well known company).
          Do not pay any money for this service is not worth it !!! do not let them steal you money, because that how I feel just a really expensive but useless service
          The worst and the most horrible experience I've ever encountered. These are crooks here and not consultants. They take your money and give you nothing in return. Its like day light robbery. I unnecessarily lost 40000 Rs over a UK VISA.

I felt miserable that at the end of the day I filled in the form from the website, went to the embassy and applied and these guys were off no help at all. In the first place I was an to go to these people thinking that it might be of help, a lesson well learnt.

GLOBAL VISAS are fraudsters, absolute no respect to the customers. They need to be pulled over and penalized heavily. They play around with people.

I don't want to say anything further, hope some action is taken against them.

GOVIND
          global visas are cheaters

they took money for my case in november and took long time to apply the visa and the government already closed the category for the pr and still they didnt informed me that the category is already closed and they applied for visa and then i got my file returned without getting any visa. i was so surprised such a freak company i worked with. they are cheaters. kindly dont believe on them. they are cheaters. they owe me 80000 rupees. such a freak company.
          Hello, I thought i was the only one having trouble with global visas.. They promised me everything.. took my money.. gave nothing... then continued to take money out of my account, even after i told them i no longer required there service.

I would strongly advise anyone considering there service to think again.. they are a scam.
          WARNING, GlobalVisas, India's latest VICTIM. I request every innocent people not to go to GLOBALVISAS. This company is the biggest fraud in India and worldwide. I paid Rs.82, 000 for an assurance for a job placement in US. They took 3 months to make a Resume which was already prepared by me. Each month they sent about 2-3 applications to US recruitment agencies and after few months my case was closed without informing me. When I contacted them they said that I have to renew with additional fees. They do not provide you with market information, nothing.

The staffs do not have any market knowledge. If anyone needs any detail on them please contact me at [protected]@yahoo.com. I urge the Indian Government authorities to take necessary legal action and close this company. I will be publishing my case in local newspaper as well.
          Hi Guys,
          I have applied for Canada work visa from global visa UK branch. They have explained me that if you don't get the visa, you will et the entire fees return.I have paid £2400 for the application in four month. They have contact me for 6 month and explain that we have done these for you after that they had closed my online account as well. Also when i call them, they are neglecting me or not answering properly.
          It was very bad experience for me and my mates as well.
          I am advising all people that don't trust on global visa. Also they have changed the name as well, which is IXP Visa
          These all guys are fraud
          Vish

I find very starge kind of remarks however our experiance with Global Visas is quite plesent and we were delivered what we were assured. I paid my 100% money in 30 days by credit card and my process took about 3 months but global visas in India was in my constant touch.

I find global visas quite open & upfront in communication and I paid total Rs. 89, 000 in two lots Rs 24, 000 at sign-up and balance payment was again transected throught the same card details but I have no regret rather I find it quite convenient.

somehow I feel these complaints are motivated.

I will continue using and recomending global visas to my other friends and relatives.

Even my client servcie manager helped me a lot in organising and understanding on my documents and I was given various alternatives and options.

I am quite happy. one of my other friend also applied through Globel Visas Mr. Sushil Saini and now he is in UK and I can't belive he has the job in hand within 7 days of his arrival. I also look forward to such exciting times where my dreams are fullfilled.

Tirthankar

Ruchin above is Ruchika, a counsellor for Global Visas. Guys they are posting their own positive reviews now they are being investigated by authorities

IF YOU GO TO THE WEBSUTE CALLED WWW.CLICKTOCOMPLAIN.CO.UK AND SEARCH GLOBAL VISAS COMPLAINTS AND READ WHAT RIC THE MODERATOR AND JONATHAN THE OWNER ARE SAYING

THEY ARE SAYING THAT ALL THE POSITIVE REVIEWS ON THEIR WEBSITE OF GLOBAL VISAS ARE FAKE AND POSTED BY SAME PERSON UNDER DIFFERENT IDENTITIES AND THEY WROTE GLOBAL VISAS A LETTER ASKING THEM TO EXPLAIN THIS. GLOBAL VISAS SO FAR HAS NOT RESPONDED

SO YOU SEE GUYS EVEN THE OWNERS OF COMPLAINST WEBSITES ARE POSTING AGAINST GLOBAL VISAS AND CALL THE POSITIVE REVIEWS A FAKE AND THEY CALL THIS COMPANY NOT A REPUTABLE COMPANY

I an one among you who has been conned by Global Visas. They have misguided me completely and have used my credit card and made payments without my authorization. Please do not trust these people. All of them are fakes and frauds.
            tu sala harami global visas ka dalali khata hai jo yaha ya likha hai harami ya complain forum hai tarif karne ke liya nahi samjha kutte

I looked into applying for a spousal visa in october 2008, to south africa.I paid a two hundred pound deposit to get the papers sent to me, and they seemed only to willing to help me.I was told over the phone that the remaining amount of money, four hundred plus would be taken out of my account just before submitting the papers.This all seems fine apart from the fact that the money has now been taken out without any papers submitted, and without my knowledge.So for this past month i have been trying to get this sorted, only for the person who dealt with my case to be constantly unavailable.Now i am being told that this was in my contract that the money would be taken out, only i have never seen or signed a contract with global visas. Now there seems to be nothing i can do about this.Just wish i had read the numerous complaint letters before contacting them.Be careful people.
              Hi.

Please complain about global visas as per site guides.These are the people who gave
              Global visas the license to do business...

Rgds
              Abhijeet

so keep on complaining to:

when i reached gloabl visas for migration of my family (myself, wife, fatrher and mother) on tier one visa they said my parents can follow soon to UK once am there. i registered and they charged me 450 GBP. but later i realised they cant migrate on tier 1. i asked to clarify the same, tried contacting though phone and mail but no reply. they dont bother to answer mails or voice calls. i dont want to go to UK if my family cant go. i have mails from their side stating that my family can migrate. tell me what should i do. please suggest the needful

somehow I feel these complaints are motivated.

My lof friends are in UK through Global Visas and one of the recent one has the job in hand just within 7 days of arrival. I have received what I wanted and I rate Glogal Visas just fantastic!!!
                This Ruchin is Ruchika the counseller itself

her email address is ruchika.[protected]@globalvisas.com

.. Dont trust global visas for visa processing ..Its a Fraud company

HAVE A LOOK AT

hey guys i am mayur gajjar i just come across an advertising on net about the jobs in australia by global visas i am wanting to migrate to australia so for that should i approach to glbal visa or what?
                wanting a good advice

Don't appraoch for any visa to Gloabl Visa. They will totaly cheat your money and harras you . Even though they will promise you to refund the money but ultimately you need to follow up may times and finaly they will make you fool.
                  Contact me on gtalk or gmail.
                  My id is [protected]@gmail.com
                  complete frauds and slow to refund.

so keep on complaining to:

i had contacted global visas for some information re spouse visa, whilst going throughout the process i was asked for my bank details, i told the adviser that i wasnt ready to start the process and i will get in touch with them . the adviser keep calling me asking when i would be ready . i sent him an e-mail stating that i would let him know when the money would be available, un beknowing to me global visas went into my account and took £300 out of my account without my permission.im having problems getting my money back and i hadnt started any application process. when theysaid they will phone they dont i have to keep calling the company to find out whats going on with my money. i was even told to lie to the accounts department that the reason why i did not want to carry on with the application is that i split with my partner which i refused to do.
                  Hi All,

I was looking to apply for hsmp so I filled a form online for my assessment.
                  There after I received a call from the representative of Global Visas named Mr. Swetabh Kumar. He told me that I am eligible and can proceed right away. He insisted me to deposit rs. 10000/- immediately.

I asked him a few queries regarding the charges and eligibility conditions. He told me that we charge Rs.45000/- which includes everything. And when I asked him that I don't have maintenance funds and at this he replied that I need not to have it
                  and I can apply.

So I deposited the money . After that I received a couple of
                  mails with assessment form, agreement and login details. I filled all the
                  forms and submitted back.

Thereafter I got a call that I will have to have £2800 in my account for at least 3 months. I cleared my situation to Mr. Kumar that I can't maintain these funds. I have asked you earlier abt this before applying. At this he promised me to get my money refund within a weeks time.

But now after almost six months had past, but no response from him. Even he
                  is ignoring my mails and calls. I am feeling cheated. I have reported the issue many times to Global Visas and Liam Clifford. But no one responds

Please let me know what can i do or where can i file a complaint against Global Visas.

Vishal Gupta
                  Yes u r right, Global Visas are cheater and scammer. They are only interested to our money and after that they were never contact you and even not reply to your email as well as phone calls.

All the offices all over the world and their persons are involved in this handsome scam. So dont contact this company for any kind of visas.

Kumar and Ashish is the brain for this kind of cheating but the main brain is for Liam, UK office Director. So if possible go to the Consumer Forum Court and send the Delhi office Legal Notice. I think this is the best and legal way to get the refund.

Yes i full agree . Globalvisas has also duped me for £2000/- and costed me my job and prospects in UK .offered no advise or helped process my application. They assured me to refund the amount in july 08 but till date no response.

Global Visas — bad service

global gave me wrong advice to leave my job before any paperwork had been done also taken full payment and left me in the lurch'''####==-..//
                    Hi All,

Whichever of you has been cheated by GlobalVisas, please send an email to [protected]@oisc.gov.uk

Give them full details about your experience with GloBal Visas and they will help you out.

Hope this helps.

somehow I feel these complaints are motivated.

Globalvisas is worst company not only for people but for employees as well...they ruin your career by first luring you in a good job and then would give you little time to prove andwud chuck you out very soon.May god save u.
                    Hi.

Global visas the license to do business...

Rgds
                    Abhijeet

Tirthankar

I'm trying to get visas through Global Visas only. Please advice me whether to Go ahead. They gave more confident at me since I've M.Tech in Engineering.

Pls advice.

Praveen
                    I got cheated from GLOBAL VISAS, I have paid them the entire money but till date they have not processed my documents for immigration. Neither they are picking my calls nor they are reverting my emails. I am planning to complaint angainst them. Pls never opt GLOBAL VISAS as your immigration consultant.
                    complain to OISC in uk, They will check with global visa. get details from the web site
                    The Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner
                    5th Floor
                    Counting House
                    53 Tooley Street
                    SE1 2QN

Telephone:[protected]
                    Fax:[protected]

all those who read this they are very very
                    Hey you all are right, Global visas is a cheat, i know this from a friend who used to work in there, and not only this, guess what another big website www.workpermit.com is the same as well. They attract their customers through the web and they don't even have an official registered company in India. They are just sitting there with one guy who used to work for global visas earlier. Workpermit has taken £1200 for tier1 visa and never provided the service and now they refuse to even pay me back. I complaint to the OISC and no action taken yet.
                    Both the companies don't have registered advisers and provide a pathetic service. There should be some regulation to deal with the websites. I have heard that Workpermit.com in actual has shut down but there website is still there so they are getting their business while operating in another name. Such a fraud.
                    All of you pls make sure not to just pay without knowing nothing.

Take care
                    Wish you all the best for your UK visas.

sSEND YOUR COMPLAINTS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD TO

so keep on complaining to:

global visas is a fraudent company.it can never help you to get a visa.because its staff members dont know even how to talk and poor knowledge.i applied for australian student visa and got a refusal letter just bcoz of the carelessness of global visas staff..and now they are not even returning my fees.
                    I had applied for australia student visa in july 2009, after 3 months embassy rejected our visa & the reason was no knowledge about their study in which registered that was not the basic reason actually embassy rejected all the visas without any solid reason & earned a lots of money from the people as embassy fee that was non-refundable & also embassy wasted our time & money still we are waiting for our fee that we deposited in college a/c. so i just want to ask one question that how many peoples are waiting like us in this country. this country has to take some action against this. so that genuine person will not suffer.

regards

vishal sharma
                    LIAM CLIFFORD THE OWNER OF GLOBAL VISAS WAS IN COURT FOR DISQUALIFICATION IN 2008

CHECK COMPANIESHOUSE.GOV.UK WEBSITE

THE COMPANY WAS INVESTIGATED FOR RIPPING OFF THEIR CUSTOMERS

PLEASE READ

ALSO LIAM CLIFFORD HAS SPENT TIME IN JAIL AT THE OLD BAILEY, NO REPUTABLE COMPANY WOULD BE RUN BY SOMEONE WITH CRIMINAL CONVICTIONS

he has confessed himself being in jail

also

I BELEIVE ALL THE POSITIVE REVIEWS ARE FAKE AS THEY ARE ALL POSTED EVERY ONE HOUR or every few mins

NO HAPPY CUSTOMER WOULD GOOGLE GLOBAL VISAS COMPLAINTS AND END UP ON A COMPLAINTS WEBSITE

all the positive reviews are posted same day only a few minutes or hrs after each other, i beleive this is suspicious and same person is posting them under different identities
                    all the positive reviews above are posted between 7am in the morning and 8.29 am uk time, on 6th January 2010 . does anyone believe that happy customers would be on complaints websites at 7am?
                    EVERYONE GO READ THE FOLLOWING LINK

FOR ANYONE SUING GLOBAL VISAS GET A LETTER LIKE THAT FROM PHIL WOOLAS
                    ALL THE POSITIVE REVIEWS ARE POSTED IN ONE DAY ONLY MINUTES OR HRS AFTER EACH OTHER . THEY MUST BE FALSE POSTS AS YOU CANNOT GET ALL POSITIVE REVIEWS ONLY IN ONE DAY

VERY PATHETIC OF GLOBAL VISAS TO START WRITING THEIR OWN POSITIVE REVIEWS WHEN THEY ARE BEING INVESTIGATED BY AUTHORITIES
                    my friend applied in TAFE ACCONT, SYDNEY
                    APPLIED IN 31/08/2009
                    APPLICATION FURTHER PROCESS 10/11/2009
                    15/09/2009 MEDICAL FINAL

ALSO TELEPHONIC INTERVIEW IN 18TH DECEMBER

STILL WAING FOR VISA?????????????????????????????????
                    Dear people, I have been a victim of global visas too, what they have done is really unfair, they have not only caused the reason for not applying my visa in 2011 but also have been giving numerous wrong information and ignored me up to a few months.

Should any of you have a problem kindly add on to the existing complaints at Action Fraud UK[protected] www.actionfraud.org.uk) and citizens advice consumer service (part of Gov o[censored]K Trading Standards) 00 44 [protected] www.adviceguide.org.uk or www.oft.gov.uk. Only if you complaint will they look into it. Please also contact your local new paper and all the accreditations that Global visas is linked with and I assure you this will get you somewhere.
                    This is really sad because I just had the same fate like you did 4 years ago.
                    I do not know why this company is still practicing the same mondus operandi until. Does anyone know how to stop this people.
                    They are taking away your hard-earned money without remorse or guilt.

PLEASE MAKE THE PEOPLE AWARE NOT TO HIRE THEIR SERVICE, GLOBAL VISAS WILL JUST TAKE YOUR MONEY AND THEY WILL JUST KEEP YOUR HOPES UP WITH NO RESULTS AND NO VISA.

STAY AWAY, IF YOU WANTED TO APPLY FOR CANADA OR QUEBEC, PLEASE DO IT YOURSELF. ITS EASY AND ALL IT TAKES IS TIME TO READ AND BE RESOURCEFUL.

TAKE CARE AND GOD BLESS,