Infosys BPO

Infosys BPO Complaints & Reviews

I would like to discontinue my postpaid connection. My number is [protected]. Please arrange to do the needful and return my deposit of Rs.400/-. I had given a written request for the same at your Vodafone Store ....

Infosys — post paid bill not received

hi,

This is Rajni
i am using this post paid number([protected]) for the past 4 months
i do not receive my postpaid bill on my e-mail id
i only get alert to pay my bill, when then limit is crossed
i am facing problem due to this
plz take the neccessary actions so that i can receive my bill on my email id
looking forward for ur support

Rajni

Infosys — Postpaid cancellation

It has been almost two years using your mobile services in Karnataka. Recently I am moved to Pune and want to cancel my existing Vodaphone connection bearing no +91-[protected] .Please terminate the service.

I am not able to send a mail to [protected]@vodafone.com or customercare.[protected]@vodafone.com for cancelation .

Thanks and regards,
Sadanand K
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

With a great disappointment I want to bring to your notice about the highly irresponsible behavior meted out at your Jaipur office. The attitude of Mr. Ankur Kushwaha, the HR Head, was highly unexpected from such an experienced person.

There was such a height of irresponsibility that we were not even informed about the location, there were no transport facilities and even the cabs did not entertained us, and , we had to walk approx. more than 10 km. of distance. Further, no contact number was given.

When students reached to Infosys campus after taking so much pain students were shocked when they offered a package of 1.5 lakhs per annum against the package of 2.6 to 3.6 lakhs per annum which they mentioned at Udaipur. Here comes the question of commitment from infosys people. Is this the way people are treated at a company where employees are considered as assets.

Lastly, I just want that you take up an initiative and look into this matter so that in near future, people do not face the mental harassment that students faced.

For Faculty of Management Studies

Dr. Anil K. Kothari
    (Placement Co-ordinator)
    i was selected in your infosys bpo at feb2010
    but i didnt get the call letter till now ...
    so plz take a good action towards it
    Infosys Bpo Miss.Mum taz pathetic recruiter .Biggest piece of ### I have ever come across.Did not give me the Date of joining after getting selected waiting from 1 and half month.Shame on her and recruitment team.Scumbags.
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have submitted my PF form for withdrawal in Jan and i believe that as per the new Govt rule the PF has to be disbursed with in a month after submission of the form. My PF details below:

Shubha Devudu
      Infosys BPO
      PF#- KNBN[protected]

Request you to look into this as there is a medical requirement that needs to be taken care of.

Reagrds,
      Shubha
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I aplied for PF withdrawal around five months back, but the same amount not yet credited to my account so far.Please do the needful. My PF nu. KNBN[protected]

Nobil
        i am working in infosys and the behaviour of the hr 's towards the employee is so harsh u feel that have i committed crime or am infoscion that is a crime...every month i have to ask for the xtra time payout that they force us to do..when it comes to pay explain them they will say we will see..never come back just honest sugestion to all my friends dont join for the sake of people who are already working...bcoz they can terminate them

hi..

My previous employer was Infosys bpo and i quit the company in the month of september. i got into Convergys in the month of oct. i had submitted the necessary documents for the transfer of the pf amount.. could you please let me know weather the amount is transferred or not. my pf no of Infosys Bpo -KN/BN/34177/21221.. pf no of convergys- HR/GGN/25204/6118.. pls let me know if the amount has been transferred or not.

thank you..
          hi sir,

my name is gajanan renguntwar.

one of my friend mr. santosh jyotiram daphle is in HR position in pune BPO.

the thing is that he does not know english better but due to his influence in the company he is HR over there and he takes money from person and gives job in the company.

we had been interviewed together my english is much better than him but he gave 20, 000 to senior and took the job.

i am very poor person i did hard work, still i am out of the company.

sir, tell me there is no importance of hardwork ang honesty in this country

I am an engineer,

his mobile number is:== [protected]

plz don't disclose my name,
          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I Dattatraya Bhalerao am ex-employee of Infosys BPO pune has not yet got my PF transfered with my new company even after 9 months leaving the Infosys BPO, even though I have submitted all the necessary documents.

I am doing regular followup with the Infosys BPO but not getting any response from them.

employee no 909148
            date of joining 14/11/2005
            date of leaving 26/01/2008
            PF No. : KN/BN/34177/8127

Kindly look into this matter and do the needful.

Thanking you,
            Datta
            Aug 13, 2020
            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I Mr.Paode.Sh to remind that, i, ve still not got my pan card when I went to inqure.
              The office staff had told me that they have send through post office, but still i, ve not received
              the card.I, ve been waiting for the pass 2 year. please give the step to follow.
              My pan card no. AQKPP7993B.
              From no.[protected].[protected]

Please sent to address.
              Paode.SH
              Ground floor no.24 bingayapa circle shanthinagar near ICICI bank.
              BANGALORE - 24

Pan No. AKDPK8960B

My mobile no. [protected]
                Address: Ho.12 Siddivinayak Complex,
                Near Last Bus Stop,
                Sangam Nagar, Old Sanghvi.
                Pune 411027
                Permanent Address:
                V.P.O Bhaini Mian Khan
                Teh Kanuwan, Dist Gurdaspur,
                Punjab, India.

Infosys — change of address

i want to cahnge my address from my address to my home my address .
                6,shri Raj appartment
                sr.no.6 plot.no.77
                Tingre nagar,
                pune-411015

and change my email id also
                [protected]@rediffmail.com

Infosys — PAN CARD NOT RECEIVED

I have applied for Pan Card 30.06.2008 and I have been alloted Pan No AQIPB6600R but I have not so far received my PANCARD
                Please arrange to despatch my Pan Card as early as possible

(VARSHA BATRA)

Dist. Sibsagar
                Assam
                Pin.785685

Infosys BPO — Not yet received PF Amount

I used to work for Infosys. I submitted all the documents on May 02 2009. It’s been more than 2 months, till date I have not received my PF amount.
                My Pf number is KN/BN/34177/19079.
                I am in need of money
                Kindly update or reply,
                i am anitha. am selected infosys company in my campas interview. so i give my yahoo mail id but am forget my yahoo mail password.so how to change my mail id... pl help me

Infosys BPO — Address change

Please change my billing address (Mobile No. is [protected]) from the foll:

Mauli Nivas
                #102 first floor,
                Taras wasti,
                Near indrapuram,dehuroad telephone exchange.
                vikas nagar kiwale.
                dehu road.
                pune-412101
                I am not sure if all Indian companies are like Infosys, I hope not. The leadership of this company needs to be upto date with employee issues and not be stuck in the past with the caste system that seems to be pervasive.

Infosys BPO — Interview

Infosys BPO is really a very bad company. They are making people fool. One of the HRs Mr. Ashish conducted the interview and told me for the telephonic round will be done after two days which is not done. They are really bad people , they are wasting candidate's time.

Infosys BPO Recent Comments