ITBC

ITBC — INVOICE CUM DELIVERY NOTES [Resolved]

PREM SAGAR
Dear sirs,
"Jai Hind"
Vide invoice number ORA[protected] I have received RBK sunglasses and have been...

Kamlesh Kumar Agarwal

I ordered a watch from ITBC for Rs. 2999/- and was assured a gift ( Benetton Watch ) and was sent an SMS that I can provide a code HT 28 to get an additional gift worth Rs.999/- . The order was paid i received the order along with the Benetton watch but no gift was delivered for the HT 28 Code. I called in and was advised that it would be sent withing the next 14 days. I have called them about 4 times only to be advised to wait another 15 days. The last person I spoke to was Priya, who was introduced as a Floor Supervisor and inspite of her assurance i have still not received the gift.

The details for the pruchase are as below.

MEM ITBC[protected]
Invoice No. ORA[protected]
Order No. OGA[protected]
Invoice No. GFA[protected]
Order No. OFA[protected]

Ref Number - [protected]
Agents I remember speaking to - Niraj singh
Floor Sup - Priya.

Please look into the matter and resolve the same ASAP as it has been a bad experience.
Order Number OGA[protected] Order Value Rs.2150 Your Product Still Not get. so Delivary Immidiately otherwise Return My Money

Very Poor Service

With regards

Chandru

Rajesh Yadav
    I paid through credit card and was promised to get a reebok shoe(size 7), 7000 airticket and a 5000 holiday package. But when i got my parcel i had to pay 70 rupee as handling charges. There was 20 cd pack.

I complained it online and i was again given the same promise.
    After 10 days i got a new parcel which i could avail on payment of 2249 rupee.

Now the problem is i trusted this reputed company and paying the amount in advance has made to suffer me. I want back my money or my promised value.

Rajesh Yadav
    Mob No.[protected]
    ITBC member No. ITBC08760112
    Order No. 0GA[protected]
    Order Date. 28Nov08

ITBC — fake order [Resolved]

Kaushik Dutta
      as far i can remember i have orderd for 60lakhs lottery not for any tour.so please cancel that order as early as possible.i...

Clara Saraswathy

Recently i got a mail via 123 Greetings.com advertising for Yepme.com, saying that i am the very few who have been selected to get a Reebok shoe for free in India. It needed some filling up of forms for giving the emailid, address and phone number. It ultimately ended up in ordering for India Today books(i suppose), which i dont want. i have got a call from a lady from ITBC asking to confirm it. I said i dont want. But they are not willing to cancel it. This is not a way to sell the books. I didnot know that i was actually filling the form to India Today books. This is cheating...
      dont worry let them get your order just chase them away from your doorstep if you haven't already paid.

I just did that. It may be unethical but thats are culture ..
      I also filled up that form & I applied & I received 1500 points out of 2600 points & I worked on Reviews & all & I get 2600 Points after that I Redeemed the points & Get a RBK SHOE from Yepme.com

But one thing I assured that they are selling the branded products & yaar its good enough in the price they are selling.

You cant imagine a diamond at the price of bronze but ya you can imagine a bronze at the price of gold.
      Dear Customer,

As per our records, your issue has been resolved.

we apologize for any inconvinience caused. We assure you that this is one of the isolated cases and will not be repeated in future.

Looking forward to your shopping with us again !

Assuring you of best services always!

Best Regards,
      Yepme Team

ITBC — log on problem for free gifts [Resolved]

harsh bhanot
        I have purchased pack of 20 CDs of religious collection and 7 VCDs. Not able to log on for registration for claim of assured...