L'oreal

L'oreal Complaints & Reviews

This is to bring to your kind notice that i m a proprietor of a reputed medical store in gurugram.. We keep stock of your every products specially colours. As of now we are in stock of many colours that are not in demand and were send to us by the distributors on the condition that they would be returned if not sold.
On being asked to do so now he is not ready to take back the stock.
This on his part is not a good attitude.
I kindly request to help us in getting exchanged of our stock.
Rajesh gera
Prop. :kartik medicos
46/18, jharsa road
Gurugram
Mb:[protected]

I had purchased 2 months back super liner from Karol Bagh .But my liner is dry within 2 month and even i had used only 15 times .Its very worst experience from L'Oreal Paris .Please look into this issue and provide me solution .I never expect this kind of quality from L'Oreal paris .L'Oreal Paris Super Liner 24 Hour Waterproof Gel Eyeliner is worst 1st time .
    Very disappointed with this mascara. The casing broke after a few uses; part of it fell onto a new pink linen dress so very difficult to remove - not totally out yet. Have always used the black cased L'Oreal double ended mascara and this is the first time with the purple one. There doesn't seem as much mascara in the tubes as previous mascaras

I was visited 5th time of the saloon for facial and hair cutting.but he has always free and telling that it will take time.this is not fair and his behaviour like a owner attitude dress modeling and way of talking .as compared to habib it was 1 % be waste.
      Business is not a matter behaviour is the top most for the business.

Newly loreal
      Uppal.
      Mar 19, 2017
      Updated by Mangilal Bhukya
      Just throw out these one from here.
      I had mascara on last night with my glasses on and leaned in to take something out of the oven and the mascara melted and burned my face, eyes and eyelids. I have first and second degree burns!
      No adequate staff at the salon..(L'oreal Hospet, Karnataka, India)
      Viityinh since two days .. was told to come next day... Such a pathetic service and response make me think o[censored]r salon as a just another salon in town which doesn't match what it's company says...
      Disappointed with the service and responses

Hi team,

Wanted to complaint about loreal executive who do not have knowledge about what shade they are offering...

Hello, it is a completely a fake promotion.i booked my dangal movie ticket before 4 days and got msg dat dey will call or mail for confirmation. but after 12 days i got call after 2 mail of my complaint. dey suggest me to reuse the same authentication number for future bookig beforr 31st jan but now wen i m booking my movie ticket for kabil movie its showing wrong authentication number. so i think its just a time and money waste. even after complaint they respond very late till the date u alrdy watched d same movie and customer care num also always busy and out of coverage area. its my first exp with big city promotion and i found its
        very bad.

Dear sir sombody is use ur brand name loreal salon in baran rajasthan without your permission. Or franchisies. I am your customer and i dont want to that misuse bed repotation so please i request you that imdient action to that person. So that he never again do that brand name of your compony/ and he punished that why not the anyone open the shop of lpreal salon because is name is registerd name or brand name of international company.
          I purchase aLoreal paris kajal magique batch number B511137G 21-10/2015 from Purpelle.com
          Is it genuine product??
          It seems fake n smudges also.it is made in peoples Republic of China