Mpocket

Mpocket Complaints & Reviews

I have cleared my loans repayment I want noc

I have taken loan up of approx 8000 from the company and now their charging higher amount and their torturing me to pay the loan amount but I am not interested to pay the loan amount and I want to go for settlement and I request the company to please raise a settlement request and I will pay the EMI in monthly installments

Mpocket — Report for Provide NOC

Dear support team,
      I am Darade Geeta Vishwanath I have cleared all my dues and I want to delete my mpockett account if you could help in this and delete my account it will be very helpful my registered email is [protected]@gmail.com and Mobile Number: [protected]. Take this action very seriously and delete my account forever as fast as possible and reply or give any response at least after deleting.My reason for deleting my account...

I have paid all EMIs, but the loan is still showing active in my CIBIL report. What should I do?
      Please DM us your registered number & we would certainly help you.

I took a loan and paid it... But it still shows overdue and it effects my cub score
        Please DM us your registered number & we would certainly help you.

Sir i am paid all dues june july August September months but i request send noc certificate
          Register mobile number -[protected]
          Email [protected]@gmail.com

I pai loan but still show overdue in my cibil score.my loan id-MK7983600BID9539265 give me noc and update it in cibil

I had taken loan from mpocket in covid time 10k . Due to family problems i am unable to pay the loan .They are harrasing me regarding the repayment of loan and took contack numbers from list.

Iam a former mpocket client my email id is mithun.[protected]@gmail.com
                I repayed all your loan amount and no dues remaining so i request you to give a NOC Rgarding this
                Oct 24, 2022
                Not yet resolved the issue
                Our team has spoken to you & we believe your concern has been addressed.

Sir my lone amount has been not disbursed yet even your activities says your lone amount has been disbursed so please solve this issue as soon as possible

Mpocket Recent Comments