My E Outlet

My E Outlet Complaints & Reviews

Dear sir, i am send so many time send to this complaint but till date i have not received any replay. I request to indian consumer complaints forum please refund my balance amount for rs. 7000/- immediately. Because i am facing lot of financial problem this amount is very big amount as on time. Please tray to my concern. If any support require from my side please call me [protected]. I got a call from my e outlet ([protected]) mr. Rahul dated 13.01.2015 providing free gift against my hdfc visa master credit card division. That all gifts is free, no any pay amount to my e outlet. After he said to me, giving me your credit card details, so i give all details of my card. After sometimes received message of hdfc bank amount of rs. 21000/- charged. After confirmation call received from my e outlet seiner executive mr. Abhishek mathur, all details told to him. He said to me, our executive wrong information give to you. So, all amount refund to your card. At a time rs. 14000/- amount refund on my card. After call to mr. Abhishek mathur he told when you receive package then confirm us the dtdc courier d21073312 no your balance amount will be refund 4-5 day in my card, but till date no amount will be received me. After call to mr. Abhishek mathur, below no nobody received any call. Contact no: 1) [protected] 2) [protected] 3) [protected] 4) [protected] 5) [protected] 6) [protected] 7) [protected]. With regards, anand maheshwari indore (M. P.)
Aug 8, 2021
Dear Customer,

Request you to provide us your credit card number, issue details and contact details at [protected]@hdfcbank.com. Please mention Reference Id TTU[protected] in the subject line. Our concerned team will get back you.

-Bejoy
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

Please product duplicate and frod my credit card by abhishek mathur mo no[protected] ànd frod my voucher plz company menagar sir my amounts 8990Rs no refund vauchar

I got a call from MY E OUTLET from Mr Abhishek Mathur [protected]/[protected]/[protected], SUDHIR ([protected]) on 29th June 2015 for providing me the free gifts against the purchase of some items using the SBI credit card.
      First of all, I want to complaint against this website and the persons who are working for this website that from where and how they have got my credit card details of such a reputed bank SBI.
      Secondly, these people have offered me some gift vouchers against the purchase and confirmed me on the call that for gift vouchers, no deduction will be done from the SBI credit Card. This commitment was not fulfilled by these people. The total amount including the purchase and gift vouchers has been deducted from my credit card. And now when I am asking them to revert the amount into my credit card they are not doing it. These people are doing a fraud with numerous people like me and in addition they are creating the harassment for me.
      I am requesting you to please take a strict action against these people. I am also going to launch the FIR against this website. Please help me out to take actions against these people and to get my valuable money back.
      The address of this Company is
      Address:
      MY E OUTLET
      B70/32 IND AREA NAJAVGARH ROAD MONERIKA NEW DELHI 110027

Tulsi Gupta

dear sir, i am brijesh darji from ahamedabad. after 4 month received phone to mr. raj malhotra, and given wrong information to select your card for free gift, so i give details of my card. thand debit payment in my account so i talk mr.abhishek mathur, and he tald to me he refund all payment. but till date i have ano any details and not any positively reply with him . i try to many time dial phone but not ans given them so please help to me.

I got a call from My E Outlet ([protected]) Mr. Rahul dated 13.01.2015 providing Free gift against my HDFC Visa Master Credit Card division. That all gifts is free, no any pay amount to my e outlet. After he said to me, giving me your credit card details, so i give all details of my card. After sometimes received message of HDFC bank amount of Rs. 21000/- charged. After confirmation call received from my e outlet seiner executive Mr. Abhishek Mathur, all details told to him. He said to me, our executive wrong information give to you. So, all amount refund to your card. At a time Rs. 14000/- amount refund on my card. After call to Mr. Abhishek Mathur he told when you receive Package then confirm us the DTDC Courier D21073312 no your balance amount will be refund 4-5 day in my card, but till date no amount will be received me. After call to Mr. Abhishek Mathur, below no nobody received call me. Contact no: 1) [protected] 2) [protected] 3) [protected] 4) [protected] 5) [protected] 6) [protected] 7) [protected] With Regards, ANAND MAHESHWARI [protected]
          Jun 10, 2015
          Updated by AMaheshwari
          Today I got a call from My E Outlet Mr. Garg ([protected]) at 07.42.A.M. he said to me, giving me your credit card details, so I give 16 digit card no. after that he was asking 3 digit CVV no. I request to him please send received Mail copy to consumer complaints & clear mention required details. Till time I didn’t receive any communication from My E Outlet side. I request to Hon. consumer complaints forum please refund for Rs. 7000/- immediately. Also confirm at the time of refund required 16 digit card number & CVV number. If required please confirm. With Regards, ANAND MAHESHWARI [protected].
          Dear Mr. Abhishek Mathur & Mr. Garg, I am Anand Maheshwari requested you to please refund my amount for Rs. 7000/- in my account as soon as possible. But due to your poor communication I am totally astonished when I am getting my amount. Due to your delay I am facing so many problem. So please help me.
          With Regards, ANAND MAHESHWARI [protected].
          Dear Mr. Abhishek Mathur & Mr. Garg, I am Anand Maheshwari request to you please refund my amount for Rs. 7000/- in my account as soon as possible. I am facing so many problem. So please help me.
          With Regards, ANAND MAHESHWARI [protected].
          I got a call from My E Outlet ([protected]) Mr. Rahul dated 13.01.2015 providing Free gift against my HDFC Visa Master Credit Card division. That all gifts is free, no any pay amount to my e outlet. After he said to me, giving me your credit card details, so i give all details of my card. After sometimes received message of HDFC bank amount of Rs. 21000/- charged. After confirmation call received from my e outlet seiner executive Mr. Abhishek Mathur, all details told to him. He said to me, our executive wrong information give to you. So, all amount refund to your card. At a time Rs. 14000/- amount refund on my card. After call to Mr. Abhishek Mathur he told when you receive Package then confirm us the DTDC Courier D21073312 no your balance amount will be refund 4-5 day in my card, but till date no amount will be received me. After call to Mr. Abhishek Mathur, below no nobody received any call . Contact no: 1) [protected] 2) [protected] 3) [protected] 4) [protected] 5) [protected] 6) [protected] 7) [protected]. I request to INDIAN CONSUMER COMPLAINTS FORUM please Refund my balance amount for Rs. 7000/- immediately. Because I am facing lot of financial problem this amount is very big amount as on time. Please tray to my concern. If any support require from my side please call me [protected]. With Regards, ANAND MAHESHWARI INDORE (M.P.)

I got a call from My E Outlet ([protected]) mr. Raj Malhotra providing Free gift against my HDFC Credit Card points. That all gifts is free, no any pay amount to my e outlet.After he said to me, giving me your credit card details, so i give all details of my card. After sometimes received message of hdfc bank amount of 21999/- rs charged. After confirmation call received from my e outlet seiner executive Mr.Abhishek Mathur, all details told to him. He said to me, our executive wrong information give to you. So, all amount refund to your card. At a time 14000/- rs amount refund on my card. After he told to me receive a courier and 10000/- rs voucher no given to me and voucher will cancel and your amount rs.7999/- refund your card. After 4-5 days received courier from DTDC. Than after call to abhishekbhai and cancel voucher no.156040, and after he give me a cancel Id: X[protected]HC and said to me, 7999/- rs amount will be refund 4-5 day in my card, but till date no amount will be received me. After call to below no nobody received call me. Address: My E Outlet D-115, okhla phase -II, New Delhi- 110020 Contact no: 1) [protected] 2) [protected] 3) [protected] 4) [protected] 5) [protected] With Regards, HITESH CHAUDHARI ([protected])
            Aapne hi bewkoofi wali harqat ki hai..

ab aapki koi help nhi kar sakta..

Dear Mr. Abhishek Mathur, I am AMISH PATEL requested you to please refund my amount Rs.-7999/- in my account as soon as possible against transuntion ID - S[protected]AP and my Invoice no is MEO/DC/353/14-15 dated 07.01.2015. But due to your poor communication i am totally astonished when i am getting my amount. Due to your delay i am facing so many problem. So please help me. Thanks Regards AMISH PATEL

Dear Mr. Abhishek Mathur, I am Arijit Sarkar requested you to please refund my amount Rs.-7999/- in my account as soon as possible against transuntion ID - X[protected]AS and my Invoice no is MEO/DC/470/14-15 dated 30.01.2015. But due to your poor communication i am totally astonished when i am getting my amount. Due to your delay i am facing so many problem. So please help me. Thanks Regards Arijit Sarkar
                I am Arijit Sarkar, Phone No- [protected], i have not getting any help from your end. So we are requesting you to please refund my amount (Rs-7999/-) as soon as possible.

Arijit Sarkar
                Dear General Mnager,
                I am Arijit Sarkar requesting you to please refund my amount Rs.-7999/- in my account as soon as possible against transunction ID - X[protected]AS and my Invoice no is MEO/DC/470/14-15 dated 30.01.2015. But due to your poor communication i am totally astonished when i am getting my amount. Due to your delay i am facing so many problem. So please help me.
                Thanks Regards
                Arijit Sarkar...
                Mob No.- [protected]

Dear all I hardeep kaur from ropar (pb) . please send me cancelled transaction receipt on my mail id ( [protected]@gmail.com ) & my mobile no. is [protected] . hdfc bank ltd ( cc dispute team )mailed me that please submit your cancelled transaction receipt for reverse the amount of cancelled transaction. I have only transaction id which is attached . it is sent to me by abhishek mathur on text massage.
                  Apr 06, 2015
                  Updated by hardeep gill
                  Order Purchasing & cancelled date is 27 dec 2014

I got a call from MY E OUTLET ( [protected]) from Mr Rohit for providing Free Gift against during the year against my PAY BACK Card. That all Gift is free not a single charged levied in my Credit Card. Which is recorded in their system and same confirmed by Mr Abhiskek Mathur Exe Mgr ( [protected] ) at the same moment Charges of Rs. 16000.00 levied in my credit card when I make a call to Mr Abhishek Mathur he reverse Rs. 7000.00 immediately & told when you receive Package then confirm us the DTDC CN no your balance amount will be waive off immediately . I got a call from Package cell Mr Sudhanshu ([protected] ) vide DTDC CN : D21073402 Sender code : UF75Tagainst invoice no: MEO/DC/396/14-15 dt: 14.01.2015 amounting Rs. 8999.00 address : MY E OUTLET D-115, Okhla Phase-II, New Delhi – 110020. Mob NO: [protected]. When I make a complaint for fraud & misleading, mismanagement they assured that your charges will be reversed within 1 week ( Jan’15 ) but till date no solution has been provided, nor their telephone is active and no one from them are providing any solution. I’m very shocked and frustrated . Please do the needful & as a Innocent Indian Citizen please provide solution.

My E Outlet Recent Comments