Pan India

Pan India Complaints & Reviews

I applied for pan card modification through pan india website. After collecting money, no actions. The form i filled up and the one shown for print are not the same

Dear sir, still i have not get my pancard.. Your company only take money from people. I am going to complain to police

I have applied duplicate pan card on 3rd march, 2020, but so far i have not received the same. Please help me the above subject.
      Name : s joseph solomon
      Pan card no. Amyps3385g
      Email address : [protected]@gmail.com
      Mobile no. [protected]
      I am retiring this month, because i very urgently required. I have send form, photo and fees money.
      Kindly arrange the pan card got immediately to me.
      Thanking sir,
      S joseph solomon, salem (Tn)

I had submitted amount 500 rs three four months back. Still i havent got anything. Now i'll have to file complaint in police station. I need either my refund or pan card. Last time they were asking me my card and bank details. If this is not resolved in next two days i have to file fraud complaint. I have been patient about this matter but now its been alot of time. I need immediate actions.
        Aug 8, 2021
        Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. As you may be aware, Income Tax Department (ITD) has authorized only two entities viz., 1. NSDL e-Gov and 2. UTIITSL for providing PAN related services on its behalf. Further, NSDL e-Gov or ITD has not appointed PANIND.com nor provided any authorization for providing PAN related services. Kindly note that all the PAN related data is exclusively property of customers and ITD.

My self chandra prakash verma. Sir my pan card was lost anyway so i am applying for new pan card and pan india is showing that my pan card has been dispatched throught speed post vide consignment no ea[protected]in. But my consignment is not received yet and speed post tracking no showing that this consignment has not dispatched.
          Please see into tha matter and do needfull.
          Best regards

I applied for my pan card through online in panind.com. For which it cost ₹499. But i could find ₹180 in other bsdl website. As i'm trying to cancel my application it couldn't be possible. And the contact number which they mentioned is out of service and the website is not working.

I want them to credit my money back for cancelling the application
            Pan India — for refunding my cash for pan application

I applied for my pan card through online in https://applypanindia.in/. For which i paid ₹499. But i could find ₹107 in ndsl website. As i'm trying to cancel my application it couldn't be possible. And the contact number which they mentioned is out of service and the website is not working.

I want them to credit my money back for cancelling the application

I had raised a request of Issuing a duplicate pan card last year from this company at that time they had vikas puri delhi registered office all my transactions has been done successfully of Rs 495 and after so much of follow up and escalation on mail([protected]@panind.com) and mobile no.([protected]) but received no response and solution and they had also give the wrong airway bill no.EA[protected]IN(oct"18) which shows wrong delivered address and city
              there official mail statement
              Dear Applicant,

As per our records your pan has been dispatched to your registered address so please contact to nearest post office or ITD office for delivery related query.

airway bill no. EA[protected]IN
              If really the consumer complaints is heard and resolve then i want my pan card to be delivered or refund of my fees
              Aug 8, 2021

To

The manager,
                Panind services unit,
                No. 5, site 4, vikaspuri,
                New delhi-110018
                India. Dated : 16th. May 2019.

Dear sir
                Subject : change of name and address – pan card : aoapd6261q.
                Order id : is-[protected]cr.

I had posted all required documents along with covering letter dated 27th. April 2019 vide speed post no. Em[protected] in dated 27th. April 2019.

1. Annexure a in original issued by municipal counsellor, ward ii, siliguri.
                2. Prrof of id and address original, issued by municipal councillor, ward ii, siliguri.
                3. Date of birth certificate issued by chief registrar of births and deaths, bureau of economics and statistics, sikkim.

A copy of my letter dated 27th. April 2019 and postal docket od speed post is attached for your perusal.

Please arrange to issue pan revised card at the earliest.

Ishwari sharma.

I have applied for my lost pan card. But i dont have proofs that are required as attachments to speed post you. I have submitted my complaint through email. But they didnt respond. I tried many times for customer care number but no one is responding. Poor service i mailed twice regarding my complaint but there is no response from the company. I need my refund as soon as possible. Please respond immediately.

I applied for pan card from http://panind.com (Dated 08-अगस्त-2018) & after online application i got a "pan communication number : 1291372".
                    I want to know :
                    1. Pan application status
                    2. Next steps

My details is :
                    मनीष कुमार रौनि‍यार (+91 [protected]) s/o अरविंद प्रसाद रौनि‍यार ; 147, देवघट्टी, नौतनवा, महाराजगंज, उत्तर प्रदेश, इंडिया-273305
                    Pan communication number : 1291372