Payme India

Payme India Complaints & Reviews

I have taken loan once due to payment it's delayed by 1/2 days. In that they are hiring bleary 3rd party peoples to call them to collect the money.

Then after they started to call your contacts which are in your phone storage.

Then they started making fraud calls to everyone. Messaging them you should pay on behalf of him.

After done my payment with late fee which is thirple of my loan amount they are not updtaing my cibil and i am unable to contact then all details are false bo proper contact number is provided no one is responding to the emails this is fraurd company playing with our credit behaviour

Hi Payme India,

I'm getting email from you on offering loan for me and you are used my details and I'm not sure whether I have shared any in recent 2-3 years. Please stop this spamming and it will affect your reputation.

/Vineeth

My father took loan by payme india in 2019 my father (beloved) has expired I'm a student I'm not able to pay they called me and using vulgar language

Hi, pay me india is calling up on my parents number and harrassing everyday, please do something on that, why are they calling up and harrassing up everyday, I have a balance of 3000 rupees which they says, but I can't make a payment of any money now as I have no job and no income.

Hi sir.

My self Suresh one of your executive called me and they started abusing me like any thing.because one of my friend added my number in your app.

Main thing Im not taken any money Through your app and im not given any sign document and im not updated in your app itself so how can your executive call me and who given Rights to scold me. They spoken with me very bad mannerly and they used such a bad words...

This company is totally waste. They charge you ### high..After taking extension this stupid people charge you 14568. And there recovery stupids, i don't know from where they hired all faltu people. Gawar. They didn't even know how to speak. This company should close ASA.Fraudsters

This company needs to be booked for fraud and harassment.
              I have settled the loan with the company they are still harassing me for the payment.
              I have sent them all the screenshots for the payment and the settlement email as well.
              They are not ready to acknowledge the payment done .
              They are now causing me mental harassment by calling up my contact list....
              Myself vinit choudhary from nagpur maharashtra i applied for loan on payme india app on 20th September 2021 and its 26th of September today bt my loan amout is not yet disbursed in my account and they had given me due date of 6th october to repay the loan why should i repay the loan when they had not transferred any amount in my account they are fooling us i raised a ticket but got no solutions i asked for a call back they never called me...
              Myself vinit choudhary from nagpur maharashtra i want to complaint about this ### app paymeindia because i applied for LOAN on 20th September 2021 but it's been 7 days they have still not disbursed amout in my account and still they had given me due date of 6th October for repayment why should i repay LOAN when they have not given me any amout they have not even disbursed single rupees in my account they are fooling us please help out...

Payme India Recent Comments