Personal Loan
3.7

Personal Loan Complaints & Reviews

Hi Consumer,

I applied for loan on ICICI bank and they approved 11, 50000 its included BT as well, but it wonderdard they hide few condition on loan after I got amount they sent welcome KIT into mail, when I saw their condition I told them cancel the loan I don't required, but requested to keep which amount is transferred to my account its 4 lac and remain they cancel amount which is gave check as BT, . For this I had harassment to do this by Bank after so many escalation they did this

Then I said, ok after few day they told you EMI amount no change and loan period is 20 month.

After few month I went close the loan, then bank is asking me to pay close charges on approved amount which not deposited to my bank even one day and I wondered that checq gave ICICI only and now they are showing loan statment as I paid partial amount (check amount ) so its means you used this amount and you pay close charge for approved amount.

I cloud not understand how bank will charge like this and they took 1 month say and I have all email communication from the day one.
They like harassed like anything I want put file on consumer.
Form is fine or Shall I direct file case direct on consumer court.

Venkat
Hello sir am mageswari They asking processing fee 1500 I sent that amt, they didn't give any personal loan so please refund my money 1500

Dear sir/madam
    I have taken a loan, account no.-4l6spf63398634, loan amount 517146.00, net disburs-491601.
    In this regard i am having an objection that on 15th jan 2018 your one of executive has told me that processing fee will one %, and insurance will for five lakhs will 3000/annual and 500 will the stamp duty.
    But when i received the amount there are variation on different front like processing fee charge is 5900, insurance premium is 17146, others 1999.
    Sir, kindly you go through the recording what conversation i done with your executive on 15th jan evening.
    Only on basis of the conversation i will accept the loan other wise i am ready to return the loan amount.
    Kindly do the needful.
    Regards.
    Ramesh kumar
    I have took loan from SCB a 15 months ago. I have plan to close the loan, When I approached the bank, they says, they need minimum 20 days time, If I call customer care or send mail to them, There is no proper response. Simply saying we sent a foreclosure request letter but I never received. I don't know why they are behaving like this.

I submitted my documents for personal loan at ramanathapuram hdfc bank on 5th december 2017. They delayed my loan application and said me to get back all the documents in the mean time on 15th december2017 i received a sms that my my application was accepted with the reference number 53165730. But the next day they called me to wait for 6months because of the cheque bounces. I studied my cibil score that is 825 if the cheque bounces then it shown 825 i am in need of money at present how can i wait for 6months. Please take necessary steps and provide me the loan as early as possible
      With regards
      Aug 7, 2021
      Dear Customer,

We regret that we are unable to find the account details basis the information provided in the earlier mail. We request you to write back to us on [protected]@hdfcbank.com with the following details to enable us to check and revert to you: Loan Application Number Complete Name of applicant on whose name Loan is disbursed Date of birth (as provided in Loan Application form) Correspondence address with Pin code ( as provided in Loan Application form) Loan taken from HDFC Bank Ltd. OR Centurian Bank of Punjab Ltd. Loan amount EMI amount Mode of payment (Electronic Clearing Service / post dated cheques / Standing Instructions) In case post-dated cheques(Cheques numbers for last 3 Equated Monthly Installments ) debited from your bank account Account number from which the Equated Monthly Installment is collected Bank Name from which the EMI is collected Date on which the EMI is collected Vehicle Number(in case of Vehicle loan) PAN Number Contact Number.

-Manoj
      HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

From bajaj finance they call and said you have pre-approved loan offer, they send local executive to collect documents for the personal loan. Local executive avoid me many times., becaz of my living area was negative area. But i paid all my emi without any arrear.in last time they collect my doc's and photo & cheque, still no response. After that i go directly to local office they said same reason to reject my personal loan application (My living area is negative thoughts). So guide me or analyze to get personal loan

Hsbc has the worst customer service ever and its sad that it is coming from an mnc bank. To pre close a loan its is very simple:-

1. Raise a request on call waiting in the longest queues ever!
          2. Await few days for request number generation
          3. Call the customer care again! To know the final amount to be amount to be paid
          4. Physically visit the branch, get verified and deposit the closing cheque. The emloyee assures you to not not expect further emi deduction

And the emi does get deducted! Not to mention the cibil score consequences had the account had infsufficient balance.

Oh and now how do we get back the money? Expecting a credit back? Naah!

Follow all of the steps above! And this time go for asking the refund draft and go to your bank and deposit!

Oh did i compare with a citibank loan we closed recently?

10 minutes on customer care and 5 minutes on website to pay following the call. They told emi might get deducted but will be reversed.. But you know what? The emi didnt deduct too!

Choose your bank very wisely

Hi team,

I requested for a personal loan of 250000 but they have given me personal loan of 600000 though there...

Hello

I have visited the Madivala branch all the way from Chikkatirupathi main road to foreclosure the BAJAJFinserve loan Account no.404PST25546625,

oh my god its horrible the service from unqualified staff that we are customer of above 40 and there is one counter with sleepy representative who is too hard and rood, what ever we ask he will directing to put a compliant in the box, he is not at all ready to provide proper explanations .

I found about 15 customers are there for foreclosure of loans I surprised to this, then I realised once I got my foreclosure charge sheet in which many charges charged its like a day robbery with legally bounded translations

As I understood there should not be any foreclosure charges as per RBI guideline but you people are charging which is not notified to me at the time loan process by Mr.Adbul and he do not allowed to read the terms and conditions which we can read with microscope only.

I had not received any information like ROI, emi etc before disbursement for which I requested him many times.

As per today's foreclosure the amount is Rs.117582.41 and I presented the DD for Rs.111830/-(which has raised by YES BANK as per correspondence with you ) then how come difference of Rs.5753.

They are not ready to take difference amount by card, the entire world is going via digital and online payment except you and you are insisting for cash payment for which I searched for ATM for more than one hour and again I have to come all the way and I should be ready to pay extra charges as per your day calculation like daily finance.

Simply I would say ITS DAY ROBBERY and I am going circulate this on social media

Gopal

Dear sir, I applied Personal loan ING vysya Aug 2014, 4Lakhs rate of interest 18.25%. Now receive call from finwizz ING telecaller (Ramya/Gopi) said Balance Transfer (BT) we offer rate of interest 13.50%. Based on less percentage we process ING vysya but now i receive BT interest 20%. Previous loan 18.25% now i got Balance Transfer 20%. Very high percentage. Please cancell the new BT loan. Kindly help me.

I HAVE THE NEED OF MONEY . SO, I FILL THE FORUM IN RK ENTER PRICES TO GET LOAN .THE TWO PERSON FROM RK CAME IN MY HOME AJIT SINGH AND RAKESH KUMAR TO GET INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROPERTY AND ANY ONTHER THING .WE GIVE EVERY INFORMATION AND GIVE 33500 AS FEE BUT THEY CANNOT PASS THE LOAN AND CANNOT PICK UP THE MOBILE AND DON T GIVE THE ANY ANSWER.WHEN I GO TO THE OFFICE IN JALANDER. THE COMPANY IS NOT HERE.

i mr sunil naik my mother got a call from personal loan department saying you will get 1 lakh loan in 3 days and a executive named sunil came to meet her his mobile no is[protected] he resides in dombivli and he took rs 3000 assuring her to give loan in 3 days but didnt turn up his mobile no is still working he picks up my mothers call and gives excuses he will return money today tommorw at this is going past 2 months she told me this so i thought of giving you the matter as you peopel have solved my eariel complaint also so i am trusting you that you will solve this he might be cheating with other peoples too pls look into the matter seriously and pls try to refund my mother money back asshe is a widow and being cheated dnt leave him you can call my mother on [protected] for any other details thaking you sunil naik

Personal Loan Recent Comments