Private Bus

Private Bus Complaints & Reviews

Respected Sir My Name Is Tanmay Gupta And Currently Right Now I'm Traveling To Lucknow In A Private Bus And According To Our Government Guidelines No Private/Public Bus Can Fill It's Full Capacity But Here They Over Crowded The Bus Just For Money, If Anything Happens To Me & Other Family Member Bus Owner Will Be Responsible as a proof i have recorded video I'll attach that one & please look in this matter

Mobile Number Of Bus Owner Is [protected], [protected]
Oct 21, 2020
Updated by thetanmaygupta
See The Condition It's Overcrowded At The Time Of Pandemic

Oct 21, 2020
Updated by thetanmaygupta
Another One Let Me Upload Video Even Bus Driver Said I Don't Care About Rules & Regulation

Actually we booked the ticket on geeta tours and travels through paytm.
    17:10 bus.and date of travelling is 11/10/20
    From visakhapatnam to hyderabad. Bus was not came.. i tried to cal lot of times.byt they are not responded.atleast i didnt get any cal or msg from that travels. My bus pnr number is 32662.seats is L8 and L9.

Respected sir,
      My wife and i were given wrong information about route and taken fare by the bus. After complaining they deboarded us at a stray place.
      Bus information is as follows:-
      Name:-maharani
      Number:-6151

I booked 2 ticket with Shri Krishna Rath for traveling from Ranchi to Patna on 13 sept 2020. I booked the tickets online on paytm on 8 sept 2020 and selected seats 2 & 4.

However on the day of journey when we boarded the bus the tickets were already sold offline and we were alloted seat in end row instead of booked seat. The bus service provider misbehaved.

This is not just me but other passengers who booked...

Hi team,
        my name is sandeep kumar vishwakarma, i have booked two ticket reference no.[protected],[protected], both ticket was booked by yatra.com, on date 05/09/2020
        ticket cancelled by bus owner, and he said the total amount refund to you, please contact to the yatra.com, i was contact to yatra.com by mail but they are not responding,

I am ilyas kv.

Hello ;-
          I was visiting to my wife house. Because, my wife is pregnant as 9th months.
          When i boarded in a private bus from malappuram, kunnummal bus stop to kottakkal. It is a private bus from manjeri stand to tirur stand. They took illegal charges from me.
          Old bus fare: 12 (Malappuram to kottakkal)
          13 (Malappuram to changuvetty)

New bus fare : 15 : (Malappuram to...

Sri KVR Travels, is put theprice 5k from hyd to vijayawada.that too normal seat non a/c

This complaint is being posted just after i boarded a private bus in cuttack badambadi. I was allotted last seat in the bus and when i entered i see that bags are not kept in the luggage section in the bus and passengers are told to keep them near their seat and this is not safe in any manner if their is any emergency and people have to evacuate the bus. And all the luggage at the end seat are kept infront and their is no emergency exit also. Orissa govt has to take safety measures in this private bus and make compulsion of keeping the luggage in the back compartment of bus. These luggage compartment are now used for taking peoples courier and filling it

I am a bank employee and i am posted at gopalmath durgapur. I take durgapur barakar bus from the stop named garage and travel upto gopalmath on daily basis. But this is their daily drama that they won't stop at gopalmath if only one passenger is in bus who will get off the bus at gopalmath. Today the bus driver behaved with me very arrogantly. He told me to get off at next stop of gopalmath which is far to walk back. I informed them that i have office and i can't be late. They told me not to get on that particular bus (Bus no-wb 37b 3065) because he may or may not go gopalmath daily. This is their choice. I told them that gopalmath is a stoppage in their route. I am not asking any favour. Yet they yelled at me and told me not to get on their bus. If they behave with passenger who take buses for going to office and if they deny to drop them at their stoppage why are the bus services even exist?

They didn't intimate me at boarding ponit and left without picking me up. And i catch the bus at after four stops with my own expensive charges. When i question them how you are irresponsible instead of apalization they are raising voice against the passenger (Me). Worst travel and worst behavior. Take a action against them

Muneer travels