Private Bus

Private Bus Complaints & Reviews

Sir i had given bus parcel (02 carton box) on 03 oct 2019, to neeta travel in hyderabad to hans travels in indore. They had told parcel will delivered on 05 oct 2019. On 06 oct 2019 my client go to hans travels in indore from dhamnod (Distane approx 80 kms). They told the parcel not received and come tomorrow. My client ruturned back to home. Again on 07 oct 2019 my client's relative gone to hans travel and they told parcel not received, my client and i, called hans travel and neeta travel, they told parcel will be arrive at 18:00 hrs on 07 oct 19, i called at 19:30 hrs but they told come tomorrow. On 08 oct 19 i called nikhil he told parcel arrived, come and collect parcel. On 09 oct 19 my client's relative gone to hans travel and they told parcel not received. I and my client called so many calls to neeta travel and hans travel, but whereabout of material not find out. Both neeta and hans travel complaining each other. My client told me that he will not give product cost 23, 950.00. He told that he wait for 06 days for product & he got fed up and told it is my mistake, so he will not give my money. Sir i had in tension and fed up with these transport persons. I had a retired soldier. I am doing small agriculture business. With these transport issue i had lost my customer.
Hi team

Please help regarding bus operators complaint festival season bus ticket rates his automatic high why normal bus normal days example Chhindwara to Indore 500 but festival season dugana 850 900 .

This bus driver was driving very harshly on road i had almost had a very bad accident but thankfull was saved he was speeding more than the cars and even scooters. Just blazing the horn & running on the full speed. Such drivers are very dangerous to people on road. Their licence should be confiscated. Sadly i only could take a picture as i was driving too
    I am Uttamchand.
    Traveling through VRL BUS from Mysore to Pune. timings 2pm.
    No information regarding delay in bus timing. standing on side of road past 2 hrs, raining intermittently, no one to help to.
    Contacted concerned person. Bus is till arranging...
    Pathetic situation...
    I am Uttamchand.
    Traveling through VRL BUS from Mysore to Pune. timings 2pm.
    Contacted concerned person. Bus is till arranging...
    Pathetic situation...

I was travelling from berhampur to baripada in somx-saigeeta bus with 3 bags. When i put the luggage in bus, they didnt say anything. While travelling the conductor ask for 900rs for luggage. When i complaint about the price, they threatened me to push me out of the bus and threatened that once i reach baripada, he will not let me take my luggage until i paid more money.
      The original bus fare was only abt 60rs to my destination. But the comductor scammed 120rs. Nd later wen i asked him abt the fare. He said i will give 100rs back. Nd the bus broke down. Nd wen i asked him. He nvr returned my monry back. Nd he said he dint have change.. even thou wen i said i hav the change.

On 14th Sep 2019 evening on my way to home I saw a small private bus ( DL-1V C0822) in Rohini Sec 24, was driving very recklessly and was overtaking cars very dangerously..Even it almost hit my car and a rickshaw although we were driving safely. Request the concerns to pls take immediate action against this vehicle..

I was travelling from cuttack to panikoili, and cuttack is the city which is located in odisha. The distance between cuttack to panikoili is around 72 km, the non ac charges are around 50/-, and ac bus charges around 70/-. But these bus charges 80/- ruppes with non ac. And the behaviour of conductor is very bad,
        Bus seating capacity is 50, they taking more than 70 peoples at a time.
        If we complain about the charges, they abuse us.
        The bus name is bijaya
        Vehicle no - od 05- d 9192
        The bus is going everyday from cuttack to bhadrak.

We had our tickets book for AC sleeper for Nainital. On the day of our travel we called the manager thrice and he seemed irritated...

This is a complaint for the driver and staff of laxmi holiday bus service which runs from delhi to manali. Staff was drunk and non helping when we complained about mosquitoes and loud music, due to which we were not able to sleep. I have also recorded a vedio of staff behaving. They stopped the bus, threatened us that he will hit us one on one. And forced us to get down in the middle of no where. We were forced to sit in mosquito and loud music. It was a night journey. When i showed them mosquito bites he said, it's not his problem he can't do anything. One member was drunk

Hi forum team,

This is to inform you that the staff of grt travels garib rath travels, has mislead passengers...

I am writing to inform you of the completely inappropriate behavior of one of your bus drivers. I was not able to obtain his name, but i believe he will be easily identifiable from the following information.

On the evening of monday, march 24th, i have booked my ticket from buldana to pune from reb bus, # tn4p57913146, pnr ts[protected]wwvs/193750/rama travels - yukta travels,
            Departure from buladana @ 8.30 pm. Address : jijamata stadiysm complex.

As per time i reached their @ 8.15 pm but bus did not came on time, so i called them on their given number and asked about office, he told me to come at ni3 office in same place as bus was running delay by 40 min.

After some time @9.10 bus came to jijamata stadiysm complex # mh 04 fk 9367

I went towards the bus and shown driver my ticker # 4, but when i went inside the bus there was already one person seated on same ticket/seat, then we called office person to solved the issues
            One man came from ni3 office and said today there were some issues with online booking for red bus and showing two tickets for some seats, so he requested me to seat on # 12.

I agreed to seat on # 12 but there was again problem with it, he told to seat on #12 and given me place of #15, i asked him what's going on, then he replied all correct the print on which you seated is wrong. Please ignore and seat on #12 but which is actually 15. But as per booking mine was #4.

I still adjust and accepted his request. Same time one boy from bus seated back to me called me, who was travelling in same bus from malkapure from last 50/60 km. He told bro can you please check with driver is he drunk?

I got shocked and checked with driver, he was really drunk. I asked him what's going on and how you can drive when your drunk?
            Then he said, no i am not driving, from here (Buldana) there will be second driver, then i checked with second driver as well and i surprised he was also drunk.

How this can be possible both drivers are drunk and driving the bus from more than 1 hrs. Suddenly all people from bus came down and started shouting then both drivers run always from place.
            I called that same guy from ni3 office, and told him this all scenario then he replied it's not his bus and he can't do anything in this, as he was just helping to the people as there were some issues with seat.

Along with me there were few college student, i explained them what will be consequence if we go in same bus with drunk drivers, they agreed with me and decided not to travel with same bus. One person from my bus called police help line # and got replied please brink bus into the station. Now how we can take bus to station without driver?

So finally we stopped the bus and i decided not to go in same bus anyhow as it's not safe anymore

Same time i have raised an complaint with red bus #concern 7770095 but got replied there are sending other driver but no one came and then after some time that ni3 office man on called 2, 3 peoples. And asked for new driver then one boy came and had few chat and called that drunk driver again (He eat some pan/mouth freshener to hide the smell of drink) and started journey again by saying from next station he will arrange new driver. But i was not ready seat and also tried to explained as much i can to all people but 5 to 10 people listen to me (Student only as they are smaller than me) and came back to home with me. But other not who are actually had more experience and senior than me.

Now i came home but still thinking on below as no one replied me and my friends and few people told ignore this don’t get involved as your safe now, but how i can.
            Is this our responsibility toward society? And how we can stop this incidence going forward

1. How it possible same tickets has been booked by two person
            2. Who is the owner of bus
            3. Why he allowed to drive without checking drivers
            4. Why ni3 boy said its not his bus after issues
            5. How can we bring bus to police station without driver
            6. Why people are taking risk of their life and started journey in same bus
            7. Who is the responsible for above incidence

People really don’t have value for other life. I will still ask red bus to stop such services and check all your driver and local offices before they start journey

I was supposed to travel through universal travels yesterday (4th march 2019), but the bus got cancelled and they notify at end moment (4th march 2019 evening).
              I did not get proper response from travels and they said due to technical reasons but got cancelled.

The same experience i got from universal travels a year back, still i booked because they said its ubs not universal travels.
              Mar 05, 2019
              Updated by hajiece89
              When a customer cancel the ticket and end moment, travel agencies take 100% as cancellation fees, why the same is not applicable for travels.
              Without any seat vacant SRS travels charged Rs.1350/- . No PNR, No seat number. When I enquired about that I was badly get abused by the travel agency.
              I was travelling in kaveri travels from hyd to ongole on yesterday night. I booked last seat, the seat was not comfort even we cant move our legs freely amd i was stnading from hyd to ongole . Its 5 hrs journey. The people who sat at last seats everbody feels not comfort...

I can't understand what's the RTO is doing. Private bus operators increased the rate at the time of festivals. They set the double rate. First of all there is no option to travel under the government buses because there is no govt buses are travelling from indore to balaghat. What can passengers do for this. Why RTO not taken action for this. Because of this bus operators take unfair advantage. RTO should have to take the actions for this.

Private Bus Recent Comments