Quikrjob

Quikrjob Complaints & Reviews

Today 21/03/2022
Mrs. Soniya sharma ([protected], [protected]) given in bank job, taking form fee Rs 2929/- against 29/- and during refund she will deduct again deduct Rs 2929/-
My today's loss Rs. 5858/-
She will give feed back within 24 hrs it will be returning.

Please refund my balance 1000 thousand on my bank my contact no. [protected]...

Dear sir / madam,

Myself mrs shetty applied for work from home in quiker.com

I received call from monica sharma (Quikrjobs.com). She told me to process regn fees of rs.29/- through link, which is send me on my whatsapp no.

While proceed for the payment of rs.29/- from my frnds icici bank credit card mrs. Shetty, 1st amount get deducted rs. 5029/- directly from my credit card using otp towards rs.29/- and 2nd time i received call, mr raghav told me to share otp once again then rs. 15000/- get deducted. If i put rs.29/- how rs.5029/- & rs.15000/- get deducted? I send mails also to expedite please.

I ask mr. Raghav to share his md's no. Mr. Aaditya puri. He refuse to share the same.

Kindly resolve this and refund my frnds money at the earliest. This is very shame that quiker.com require otp to refund the money. On there site refund reissue form requires otp to submit form for our request.

Please help us. As need of job we applied online. But did all online job sites are fake?

Now we block credit card at the same time. We also complained to the bank. And ask then how possible
    Awaiting your reply.

I got sms from quicker job for vacancy in gmr energy warora.
      So i contacted them on given number, they asked for advance then asked to deposit amount for uniform, totally 1, 30, 000/- they asked time by time and i kept them paying. Finally they sent me joining letter, but asked me not to go to company without their call so i waited, now they switched off their mobile and no contact.
      Mar 30, 2019
      Updated by Suresh Raidu
      Dear Complaintaint,
      We have successfully Registered your Complaint Regarding quikrjob Complaint No-CC30032019IN. mail us [protected]@cyberservices.com.
      TEAM CONSUMER COMPLAINT

Is this is from your site ????
      Mar 30, 2019
      Updated by Suresh Raidu
      I got a call from [protected]

Please confirm me this is consumer complaint number or this is also a fraud

At first i am registered for job at shine.com then i received a phone call from quikr job then they offered me a job at airlines on airline ticketing. Then they message me at gmail i'd quikerjob2outlook.com. Then they offered me salary rs. 22580 at bhubaneswar airport. Then they ask me give some amount for that job and i am give money. Then they ask me you are joining that job 4th january 2019. But at 4th january 2019 they are switchoff all mobile number at that day. So kindly sir please request to you please ask them to refunded my money.
        I am give a heavy amount of money like rs. 145000.
        I am send all money a sbi account and the account holder name is mr. Jishan.

Quikrjob Recent Comments