Railways
2.4

Railways Complaints & Reviews

My family and My colligue family (6 members) were travelling Park Railway Station to T-Nagar Railway Station in local train. My Family Members: My father was a dumb, My mother aged, I have child 1 1/2 yr old, My colligue wife is carrying and having 8th month, We got the local train in Park Station, unexpectedly train is moving so we got into to 1st class Bogi. The next station we tried to get into General Bogi, but we were unable to get due to heavy rush in that, agiain train is moving so at last we travelled in 1st class bogi to T-Nagar. There TC (Mr. Nandhakumaran) was asking tickets, we showed our tickets, he called to his cabin. He is asking to pay Rs. 300/- per head. We requested him with our reasons that how we were not able to get the general bogi. He is not listening to us. After 1 1/2 hour finally he is asking Rs. 510/- and he was making us to stand for 1 hour including pregnancy lady and sugar patient. This is how Railway Govt job employees surve to the people. We have taken Our Tickets, Photo proofs and Video proofs also.Here we are attaching One photo proof. Our Ticket No:[protected]

EXCESS FARE TICKET RECEIPT NO.C 900882 RS.900/- COLLECTED ON 31.12.2014 FRO PNR NO.[protected] TRAIN NO.11046, GENUINE, RESERVATION SLEEPER PASSENGER AFTER VERIFYING AADHAR CARD BETWEEN ETORSI AND NAAGPUR RAILWAY STATIONS. T..T. THREATENED WITH IN HUMANATE WORDS LIKE POLICE, COURT AND CHECK OUT AND FORCIBLE COLLECTED RS.900/-. PLEASE TAKE STERN ACTION AGAAINST OFFICIAL AND REMIT THE AMOUNT RS.900/- THROUGH NEFT, IFSC NO.SBHY0RRDCGB A/C NO.[protected] IMMEDIATELY. COMPLAINANT: AASHA PASSENGER

Dear Sir, We had done the tatkal reservation with PNR number[protected]. This ticket was not confirmed after chart preparation . And we are coming from Shimla to chandigarh by Bus in night. Because of accident there was traffic Jam. And we are not able to reach station for refund. When we had reached the station for refund it was already 4 hours past from train departure. This happened because departure time was of 3:00 Am in night. We request you to process the refund. Because this happened because of that Major accident which blocked the traffic and we are not able to reach on time. PNR No.[protected] Rajesh Kumar Age 36 M CKWL/14 Rashmi Gupta Age 32 F CKWL/13 Thanks Rajesh

We are a Regular Passenger from Bangalore to Adoni Railway Station. train number 17307 basava express,15016Gorkhapur Express and 12731 Padamavathi Express19567 vivekexpresses 12735 Gairbath express does not stop at Adoni station which is a hub for as much as 3 lakhs of population.7307 basava express even stop at yadgir, mantralayam, shahabad stations(which are smaller destinations),in this regard i urge you to provide atleast 2 minute stop so that hundreds of passengers and railways get benefited daily.kindly look into thematter and oblige the same

I have filed a TDR for refund for my ticket having PNR no. [protected] under the reason "passenger not travelled as ticket was in RAC after chart preparation". But it has been Regreted by Railways saying that "As per chart, passenger has travelled ".
          while I have actually not travelled. Please help me in getting the redund.

Tranaaction ID Amount BANK
            7 [protected] Settlement Failed Not Booked Rs 242 SBI
            8 [protected] Settlement Failed Not Booked Rs 242 SBI
            9 [protected] Settlement Failed Not Booked Rs 242 SBI
            10 [protected] Settlement Failed Not Booked Rs 242 SBI

there are no of people coming to Pune from Mumbai in Reservation Coaches as there is only few coach for general compartment.Ticket Checker takes Rs 30 as bribe for being in reservation coach instead of giving reciept against it.Please stop this either by making Lonavala -Karjat route busy by attaching general compartments to Engine which are attached behind so that Pune and Mumbai people can use their Pune or Mumbai locals or please make sure the reciept is given for teh fine which will be helful for govt

My parents was having confirm 3AC class ticket on date 2/11/12 in train no. 18239/GAD NGP EXP: . TPNR No: [protected].They was having their ticket from DURG junction the authorities TT of the running train did not let them to sit on their confirm berth.Right now my parents are on their way just sitting in the train like a waiting list passenger, they are sitting on the floor, they are old also.
                Please help me out and my parents.
                I will be waiting for your reply.

On 14/10/2012 I have done an online transaction to purchase a ticket for TRAIN NO:12714 Secunderabad to VIJAYAWADA and boarding time is 22/10/2012 and tickets are booked in the name of Mr. Kumar and Sunitha Unfortunately after the payment was made through SBI ATM cum DEBIT card payment gateway, the error, "REDIRECT=https://www.irctc.co.in/cgi-bin/bv60.dll/irctc/booking/bankresponse.do?com.broadvision.session.new=Yes&" came up without giving me the confirmation of the payment and neither the ticket is generated.The money ( Rs 236) has already been debited from my SBI acc.but i have not received ticket confirmation

I request IRCTC to help me at the earliest with the ticket . If not, the same amount may please be refunded.

Expecting a reply as soon as possible.

Yours Sincerely
                  R valli kumar
                  Aug 13, 2020

I P Jagannadha rao travelling with wife and son from delhi to rajahmundry by Dakshin Link Express on 24.07.2012. My wife wear the mangalasutram was snatching from neck near by agra railway station around time of 1.30 a.m on 25.07.2012. During my journey unable to give complaint because of of non availability of TC and RPF. On 25.07.2012 train after reaching nagpur TC was came to our coach for ticket checking, i have make a word with TC. TC was suggested after get down at rajahmundry we can give complaint at GRP Rajahmundry. As suggested by TC i was approached Rajahmundry GRP, but they are not interested to take the compliant because snatching occurred is not in their jurisdiction, as directed by the GRP staff i have forwarded my complaint through Regd Post to Agra GRP. Please investigate on occurance of snaching and recover the chain and do needful
                    Aug 13, 2020