Railways
2.4

Railways Complaints & Reviews

On the 14th May 2015 I booked two tickets of tatkal through on line under IRCTC vide PNR NO[protected] for Train No 12301, Class 3A(Kolkata Rajdhani) for journey from Howrah to New Delhi, IRCTC then and then realised Rs.4916.19 vide txn No.[protected] for the journey of 15/05/2015 at 16.55.Although I am 61 years old yet there was no concession.But in the online site displayed your transaction has been done successfully but there was no sign of waiting list..On the journey date we searched in the reservation chart that there were no names o[censored]s. We went to enquiry counter but did not reply suitable solution. Since we have urgent work and my son had to sit for the exam. and finding no other means we availed the train and seeking for the TTE. We showed him all the papers but he did not payany to our word and told either give Rs.8200/=as fine or get down from the train.Since it was urgent work so gave him Rs.8200/- and twinkling of an eye the said person vanished from the spot and did not find him any more and could not realise any receipt from the TTE. This is the scenario of Indian people and our Prime Minister is seeking here and there 'MON KEE BAAT', SWACHHA BHARAT etc.But what is the result?Result is O(ZERO) In view of the above and considering the genuine cause please look into the matter seriously. ASIM KUMSR RAY 29/1/3/R.S.C.MULLICK ROAD, KOLKATA-700032

A false message is delivered to my mobile that our train i.e. kalka mail express was cancelled but the train is ongoing and for that message we have to cancel our reservation . it was a huge suffering . and now we cannot get reservation on that train . we are in big trouble please my humble request is to confirm our AC 3 tier reservation .

SIR, I tryied to make ticket through irctc on line e-ticket tatlak system. I fiiled up all application form and at time on 9.59 am . I clicked on sleeper class at 9.59 a.m. then 30-40 second arroun moving and came to result wait 34 . It is how can possible to 122 seat booked in 30-40 second. Train No- 11061, From LTT to CPR, Tried to Booed on 20/04/2015. Rajesh Prasad [protected]

Sir, My Online ticket booking from Villupuram to trivandrum(Train No.16723-Ananthapuri Express) on[protected].My PNR number is [protected].But an amount of Rs.467.47 (Rupees four hundred and sity seven) is deducted two times from my federal bank account.So please refund an amount of Rs.467.47/- as early as possible.My Federal Bank deducted details are given below. 1) FN/SHP/[protected]/[protected]/IRCT - Rs.467.47/- 2) FN/SHP/[protected]/[protected]/IRCT - Rs.467.47/- Thanking you Your's Faithfilly

Respected Sir, I am an Air Force personal and I had booked my bike hero honda splendar colour black, against my journey ticket (Ticket booking ), on 23 Feb 15 from Guwahati railway Stn to Siwan Jn (Bihar) with TR NO -15651 (LOHIT EXP), BIKE was loaded on (LOHIT EXP) on same day but IN Siwan JN could not be off loaded at Siwan Jn due to door was looked . Parcel charged 1816 rupees only But my Bike are not recieved on till now on 12 Apr 15. The pnr no of journey ticket and the Luggage Ticket are as follows:- Journey Ticket PNR No:- [protected] Date of Journey:- 23 Feb 2015 Luggage Ticket No :- 316257 Date of Booking:- 23 Feb 2015 Type of Vehicle :- Motercycle hero honda splendar colour black RC No:- AP 28 AH 9533 withought petrol covered with Gun. Bag. PLEASE TO THE NEEDFUL AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE

Today my parents coming from vijayawada to secunderabad. it reached vijayawada at 6:20PM instead of 3:45PM. They are very old ., it find very difficult to find the bus or auto at that time by reaching secunderabad at 12AM more than 2 hours delay. Hopeless train.

I have booked my ticket for travel agra fort to allhabad on date 18/01/15 but I don't travel because train was too late approx 15 hour. I filed TRD but I receive less amount ( only 375 rs ) and cost of my ticket is 1520 rs.kindly refund my rest amount 1125 rs ticket detail given below PNR:[protected], TRAIN:12404, DOJ:18-01-15, 3A, AGC-ALD, Dep:21:35, S P SRIVASTVA+1, B2 50, B2 56, Fare:1520, SC:22.47+PG CHGS

My brother was travelling from Kota to Mathura from 12059 / NZM JAN SHATABDI in D3 coach seat number 76 on 28/Jan/2015. He forgot his wedding suit (newly stitched coat pant) bag from train while getting down at Mathura railway station. This was very valuable for him. His contact number is [protected]. If anyone found that bag kindly plz inform on the given number. I am also attaching his suit picture.
                Hello, My brother got a call from Mr. Rahul Kumar Gupta, his number is [protected]. As stated by Mr Rahul he got my brother's suit bag at mathura station. How can I check the credibility of this call. Also when I am calling Mr. Rahul's number he is not answering the my call. Anyone can plz help me.

My family and My colligue family (6 members) were travelling Park Railway Station to T-Nagar Railway Station in local train. My Family Members: My father was a dumb, My mother aged, I have child 1 1/2 yr old, My colligue wife is carrying and having 8th month, We got the local train in Park Station, unexpectedly train is moving so we got into to 1st class Bogi. The next station we tried to get into General Bogi, but we were unable to get due to heavy rush in that, agiain train is moving so at last we travelled in 1st class bogi to T-Nagar. There TC (Mr. Nandhakumaran) was asking tickets, we showed our tickets, he called to his cabin. He is asking to pay Rs. 300/- per head. We requested him with our reasons that how we were not able to get the general bogi. He is not listening to us. After 1 1/2 hour finally he is asking Rs. 510/- and he was making us to stand for 1 hour including pregnancy lady and sugar patient. This is how Railway Govt job employees surve to the people. We have taken Our Tickets, Photo proofs and Video proofs also.Here we are attaching One photo proof. Our Ticket No:[protected]

EXCESS FARE TICKET RECEIPT NO.C 900882 RS.900/- COLLECTED ON 31.12.2014 FRO PNR NO.[protected] TRAIN NO.11046, GENUINE, RESERVATION SLEEPER PASSENGER AFTER VERIFYING AADHAR CARD BETWEEN ETORSI AND NAAGPUR RAILWAY STATIONS. T..T. THREATENED WITH IN HUMANATE WORDS LIKE POLICE, COURT AND CHECK OUT AND FORCIBLE COLLECTED RS.900/-. PLEASE TAKE STERN ACTION AGAAINST OFFICIAL AND REMIT THE AMOUNT RS.900/- THROUGH NEFT, IFSC NO.SBHY0RRDCGB A/C NO.[protected] IMMEDIATELY. COMPLAINANT: AASHA PASSENGER

Railways Recent Comments