Railways

Railways Complaints & Reviews

There are many issues in the train first of all the charching ports provided do not work for a long duration, they stop working...

Here I am travelling in train number 02806 New Delhi go trivendrum my coach S6 is full o[censored]nreserved passengers with lots of luggage I am having problem to get settle. Next coming station is jhasi please send TC and RPF ASAP.

Dear sir/mam
    This is my prr num/pwb num [protected]
    I booked my parcel from chennai to mumbai on 3rd of october but till now i didnt recieved whenever i am going cst parcel office tgey are saying ur parcel didnt come
    I would like to request u plz help me to find out my parcel
    Mohammad Zafar

Plz start local trains and AC buses for bhiwandi from thane its very difficult to travel via st busses and sharing autos and cabs specially for female commuters and plz start as soon as possible and start best buses connectivity inspite of having a train station bhiwandi is still waiting to have local trains plz consider this as urgent appeal from thousands of travellers from bhiwandi who travel on a daily basis to there work and evryday there is a new chaos for st buses at for bhiwand from thane or kalyan plz do smthng for bhiwandi traveller

Subject: heart patient senior citizen's complaint regarding wrong coaches attached

To
        The concerned,
        North central railway,

Pnr[protected] doj 24.09.18 cnb - ypr trn 15015 coach no. B-6. Display on platform showed b-6 is near to engine. At the time of arrival b-6 was found to be on the last of the train. I had to board the train with my wife, who is 73 years old and a heart patient as well as my 51-year old daughter (Handicapped) daughter in s-4 and i had to personally rush to get to b-6 but unfortunately the train started and had to somehow manage to board in a-1 and that too along with the luggage.
        I reached b-6 and requested co-passenger to look after my luggage and intimate my arrival to tte. Train picked up the speed and i had to go back from b-6, 5, 4..1, a-1, a-2, a-3 and s-8, s-7, 6... S-4. Then i had to get my family back from s-4 coach to b-6 travelling right through about 13 coaches. I cannot explain the mental and physical torture i went through with my heart-patient wife and dependent (Handicapped) daughter and that too at this age. So much difficulty i had to face.

Now i request you to take immediate action against the concerned staff and initiate the action

Mobile no: [protected]
        Name: paramjit singh
        Age: 75 years

Address: house/flat no. 118/72 (A),
        3rd floor
        Kaushal puri
        Kanpur (Up)

I am in my 2nd month of pregnancy and was travelling via handicap compartment.. I was about to get down a t malad station when a lady from behind spoke so rudely and pushed me saying come behind.. I told her mam i am also getting down at malad station.. She again pushed me and started yelling at me saying that she is a cancer patient... What right she had to touch me when i was politely talking to her...???
          To add to the cake a lady constable who was standing right in front started yelling at me when i asked why did she touch me when i was talking to her... The police constable said you cannot travel in this compartment till the 9th month of pregnancy when i told her even i am pregnant and i was polite to the lady..

Where on earth is this justified that 1st three months of pregnancy which is so crucial are not just ignored... There is no mercy shown for the pregnant ladies who travel in peak hours??? How are they suppposed to travel in crowded compartments which poses greatest risk for both mother and child???

On top a police constable behaving so ruthlessly and not saying a word to the so called cancer patient who tried being violent with a pregnant lady???

Where is the justice???

When we were keeping our luggage at the cloakroom at chatrapati shivaji maharaj terminus, on 29th november at around 5, the person working there was very rude and manner less. He had no respect and even though we were calm, for no reason he yelled at us and behaved very badly. Please take this into account and take action against this as we could not do anything at that time because we ad to keep our luggage and there was no one to complain about that.
            We are traveling from Amritsar to New Delhi on Swarn shatabdi express, train no. 12030.
            The toilets are stinking at the starting station itself.

The toilets cleanliness should be made a compulsary part of Swach Bharat Abhiyan.

Please get the toilets cleaned on priority.

I am traveling in train pnr:[protected], train:12069, doj:09-10-17, 2s, bsp-r, dep:08:55,
              Harish agrawal, d7 103,
              Fare:90, sc:0.0+pg+ins
              And the train tt or any other officer not taken any action regarding boarding of trains by this illegal boarding of insane, beger and unauthorized vendor of illegal material such as gutka cigrate and all.
              Pl register my complain and give me answer in written what action will be taken by you.
              Pl take this notice as show cause notice also why any action like civil suite will not be inforced against you for improper handling of duty.
              Harish agrawal
              Janjgir 495668
              Chattisgarh
              I am traveling from Ajnii to pune by train no 11040 at SL9 (pnr no. [protected] on 02/10/2017. I seen many peoples enter SL coach without reservation ticket that's reason lot of crowded in SL coach and feel uncomfortable and unsafe. After every station crowd are increased.

Hundreds of people without reservation were getting inside the train and not allowing the reserved people to step in.. Also the ticket checkers were not taking any actions against them and some of them were shouting back and mischiefing.
                There are some female passengers which were suffering including me... I wanted the railway team should take strict action against the non reserved passengers

Hello, I still didn't receive any response or any refund from your side. Please take a action as soon as possible. Thank you, Alok Tiwari On Wed, Dec 2, 2015 at 2:29 PM, Alok Tiwari wrote: Hello, I still didn't receive any response from your side. Please advise. Thanks, Alok On 18 Oct 2015 22:14, "Alok Tiwari" wrote: Hello, I registered TDR request for PNR # [protected] on 08-Jul-2015 19:03:50 HRS. However it has been 100 days and still not received refund from you side. Could you please verify the status and advise? My two tickets were not confirmed. I didn't receive refund from you side and also purchased two general tickets and paid penalty extra for them. Please consider this request. Thanks, Alok

Regarding for extend a new train

Dear sir, I request to you please extend a KOLKATA TO GUWAHATI GARIB RATH EXPRESS EXTEND UPTO DIBRUGARH
                  Sir I have cancelled 2 tickets on 9th march 2017 but the refund amount 1800 not added to my account.Please help me for giving me my refund.I am given a photograph in which 2 TDR has been given to me by cheif ticket collector as proof in attachment.Please resolve this matter as soon as possible.I was made payment by my UBI debit card.

7 september 2018 date booking ID :1532471 .ticket no issued. But 413.15 rupees were not refunded. I request you to give me a quick return.
                  Poothumbi Rose's reply, Sep 24, 2018