RPO Chandigarh

RPO Chandigarh Complaints & Reviews

Respected Sir/ Madam
I had applied for re-issue passport before one month but i didnot recived my Passport or not any information about my passport.All formalities are completed before one month. For any ionquiry u can contact me at [protected]@yahoo.com.Thanks for your kind attension.
Gurdeep singh
my file no is CH[protected]
APPLYED DATE -12 Nov 2010 ( Friday)
Ludhiana (punjab)
Aug 13, 2020
Applied for re-issue passport but not received yet
Respected Sir/ Madam
I had applied for re-issue passport before two month but i didnot recived my Passport or not any information about my passport.All formalities are completed . For any ionquiry u can contact me at [protected]@gmail.com.
Thanks for your kind attension.
AMAR SINGH
my file no is CH[protected]
APPLYED DATE -15 Dec 2010
Ludhiana (punjab)
Respected sir,
I applied my passport 2 years ago but i still haven't received it. My police enquiry was also complete. Then, I again reported your Regional Passport Office and on their request, I submiited a fee of 500 Rs again on[protected] with File No. CHD Z57183008.But still there is no response.

Dear All

I have applied for on Date 17/08/2010 and till date i have not received it each formality is done.
    but we are not getting any response can some one help in this matter who is accountable for this delay??

Waiting for an early response

File ID is CHDZ45336610.

RPO,Chandigarh — passport not received

File No.-Z 780433 submitted through e-sampark office sector 43 Chandigarh.Police verification at Chandigarh was done in Nov 2006 but till date passport not received inspite of several reminders.please arrange to send the passport at the earliest.
    Thanks.
    Regards.
    Dear All

I have applied for on Date 24/09/2010 and i have done each formality. .

Waiting for an early response

File no is CHDZ483219/10.
    Kurukshetra.

I had applied for passport in rpo chandigarh on 7 may 2007. It was varified by police in the month of may and was due to deliver in June but it wasn't.And moreover not showing any status.I tried a lot to contact PRO there but not succed.Meanwhile we transferd to Patiala & I gave an application regarding my address change.I contacted them ,they convinced me to deliver passport at my current address.But it wasn't happend.Than after two more year we again transfferd to Thane(Maharastra) as my husband is a bank executive.I again gave an application by sending several E- mails.They want me to go there and talk to PRO. And after that they are not responding or receiving any telephone call.
      Please Help!
      Name: Rajni Nigam
      File no.: chd-c[protected]
      Date: 07/05/2007
      Aug 13, 2020
      There is no reply given so far from PRO Chandigarh. Nobody is listening.Where should I go ?I am feeling alone and helpless in my own country.There is no action after filing so many complaints.

R/Sir,
        it is infromed that the application form of master parth dhawan for issuance of passpot was sumitted in your ofice against reference no. Z-331366 dated 16.6.2009 . But the same has not been recieved so far as the period of one year (app.) has been elapsed . It is pertinent to mention that we have applied 4 no. passports (me,wife,daughter,son) and all the passport has been recieved except the passport of Master Parth Dhawan. So it is therefor requested that the passport of Parth Dhawan may please be issued at the earliest or if any other5 information/document required, the same may be informed to me for early submission please.
        Kurukshetra.

My passport receipt no. Is c002722 police report is ok as i confirmed my police station still i hav'nt receive my passport
          i applied a passport three months back with the name of MANMEET SINGH file no. W468380 dated 30th september 2009 from LUDHIANA so far but i still not received my passport plz send me information as soon as possible thanks
          To
          The Regional Passport Officer,
          Regional Passport Office,
          CHANDIGARH.

Sub. :- Grant of Passport facilities.
          (Regarding file No. CHD Z24060109 group z dated 5.10.09)

I think perhaps your aim is only harrashing me.
          I applied for grant of passport (regarding file No. CHD Z24060109 group z dated 5.10.09. I received two-three letters of same drafting from your office and reply was given of all the letter by registered letters.
          At last on dated 4.2.2010, i received a telephonic call from your office. The officer told me to send the draft of Rs. 2000/-. After receiveing your draft of Rs. 2000/- your passport will be dispatched immediately. But i surprised that when i received a letter of same drafting which were sent me earlier and my draft of Rs. 2000/- was returned back to me and it was told that send the draft of Rs.1000/-instead of Rs. 2000. So i request you take the action against erroring officer as soon as possible.

Thanking You,
          Yours truly,
          Dated :[protected]

Rattan Lal
          S/o. Sh. Chiman Lal
          Bahadarpur Road, Gali No. 2,
          (Chulrian Wali Gali), BARETA
          Teh. Budhlada Distt. Mansa (Pb.)
          Mobile :[protected]
          To
          The Regional Passport Officer,
          Regional Passport Office,
          CHANDIGARH

sub: to know about passport delay

my name is jasmandeep singh(nar sing colony, Tehsil bathinda.dist
          bathinda). i have applied my passport at chandigarh date of[protected]
          (FILE NO A020307).
          i have cheked my status but thay said your inquary is incomplete and case is being examined but i have cleared my inquary from sangat police station in month of june so how can i know about this problem.plez help me

Thanking You,
          Yours truly,
          Dated :[protected]
          jasmandeep singh s/o baljinder singh
          nar singh colony, Teh-BATHINDA, DIST-BATHINDA
          police satation sangat
          Kurukshetra.

I have applied for PCC (Police Clearance Certificate) at RPO Chandigarh on 06 November, 2009. I have deposited...

FILE NO CHDZ45586308 RAVINDER KAUR PAHWA
            NOT RECEIVED THE PASSPORT INSPITE OF SUBMITTING ALL THE REQUIRRED DOCUMENTS
            sir i have not received my passport yet. my police enquiry letter has sent to u 7 of august.2009 from police station. please send me my passport as soon. its ahumble request

I would like to remind you that I met you on[protected] regarding the despach of my passport receipt no of which is B[protected] with the name of Ritesh Kumar and requested you for the despatch of my passport on an urgent basis as I have to go to attend sales meet at Bangkok on[protected] and you esured me that It will despatch within 2 to 3 days.

But I would like to inform you that as per my latest enquiry at RPO Chandigarh I have been informed that it may be despatch on thursday and in this case i will not be able process it further for the Visa formalities as it has to go to Mumbai for the same.

So I once again request you to please look into the matter and arrange to despact my Passport by today on an urgent basis.

I would be highly obliged.

Ritesh Kumar
            My mother's name has been typed incorrectly in my passport. what do i have to do to change it? can i send an application by post to RPO Chandigarh or do i have to come personally. Alos, is the passport required to be sent? PLease reply.
            none of the abovestated numbers are answering and there is also no email id to contact on.
            Kurukshetra.

I got my passport issued under TATKAL scheme in July'08..police verification is done before submission of passport application in TATKAL scheme...but now after two months police verification is being done again...
              just tell me is it by mistake or something else????

Thanks a Lot

AIM EMB — PASSPORT

We have applied for the passport since[protected] but we not receive our till date.kindly please check the matter and inform us at our e-mail adress.
              MUHAMAD REYAS
              Dear Sir
              My passport no. is F0743978 and I applied for police verification report from passport office.I got married and for visa same is required.I want the status of the same.

Hima gupta
              B-34/7209, Durga puri
              Haibowal Kalan
              Ludhiana-141001

My passport was issued long back somewhere in 2002, i got my visa and at the moment i am in London. Now from somewhere i got message from paasport office saying the police verification is not done. I have submitted the passport for the verification in indian embacy a month ago. There is no way to find out how much tiime it will take or where the passport is pending at the moment. Could you please advice on the procedures and timelines of the same.
              my file no is chd-c004574 but still i donot get my passport i need it urgently. so please tell me what is the reason behind it,
              Thanking you,
              Lalit Kumar

File Ref. No-A058393 - CHD
                Name:Reenu Sandhu
                Application Date :24/10/2006
                Status :Application doesnt exist

Grievance : ITS BEEN 2 years I HAVEN'T RECIEVED MY PASSPORT, AND ALSO THERE IS NO STATUS DISPLAYED ON THE SITE, KINDLY LET ME KNOW WHT IS MY PASSPORT'S STATUS. In reference to my previous complaint logged I have made correction for company name and added my file number.

Reenu Sandhu
                MY NAME IS KARMJIT KAUR .I HAD APPLIED FOR MY PASSPORT AT MOGA OFFICE BY THE DATE OF 26TH OF FEB 2007.MY FILE NO IS CHDZ 18051407. I HAD ALSO ASK FOR POLICE VERIFICATION . THEY TOLD ME THEY HAVE SENT VERIFICATION BY THE DATE OF 9TH MAY 2007.RPO OFFICE RECIEVE THIS VERIFICATION BY THE SAME DATE.BUT I HAVE NOT RECIEVE MY PASSPORT. PLEASE TELL ME THE REASON FOR THIS DELAY .
                KARMJIT KAUR WO RAJINDER SINGH VPO TAREWALA NAWAN MOGA TEH & DIST MOGA PIN 142001.
                PHONE:[protected]
                file no:reciept lost

karanvir singh
                PHONE:[protected]
                MOBILE:[protected]

sandhu — pass port not recieved

hi
                iam rajwinder kaur of chack 3d not recieved my passport all my verification has been completed by local police station my file refrence no is 290010 so please send it as soon as u can
                I haven't receive my passport and there is no response I am getting in regard to it ... I applied before two years back and till yet don't have any information ... Kindly tell me something about my apssport application and how much time it will take..

Thankyou so much

Ranbir Singh

RPO

I m applied my passport on 29/04/2016, and police verification was done on 10/05/2016. When i track my status it show from last three weaks, passport is review at regional passport office, . What the hell is going now, my embeasy interview was held on 02/06/2016, i need my passport plz dispatch soon. My file no isCH[protected], , ,

respected Sir

im Jaswinder Singh s/o S. Sumitter Singh R/o #280/II/I, Naya Nangal, Ropar.

i submitted my file on[protected]. my old passport number is E0031759.key number [protected] and file reference number is D001981.

from last more than 36 days i am reading only this message

"It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time"

i donot know how long is a week's time??

im trying to call helpline but no response.i have tried helplines more than 50 times from last 4 weeks.then what is need to give help lines if they are not working?

today i got another number from internet that is[protected] but person who attended phone there refused to give any information and disconnected the phone with out listening anything further or giving any reason.

helplines are not working and person in RPO are not ready to give any information then who will give information?

jaswinder singh

RPO Chandigarh — not geeting information about file

sir
                  i rakesh have applied for a fresh passport in first week of june(2nd ). my file id is CHD-Z[protected]. i want to change my scheme in to TATKALL scheme. for this purpose when i contact rpo office chandigarh then they told me that you contact your D.C. office .when i contact my D.C. office they told me that my file is sent to rpo office chandigarh on 10th july 2008 with despatch no. 90. i again went chandigarh and enquiry about that then they again told me that my file is not reached to them. tell me i have to do .
                  I applied for a passport on 30th september, 2009 with the name of MANMEET SINGH along with file no. W 468380 to RPO.CHANDIGARH in that case i did not received police inquiry still so far it is to request u that plz send me enquiry of this file no. as i mentioned above as soo as u can.

THANKS.
                  Yours's sincerely

JASBIR SINGH f /o MANMEET SINGH
                  got no information about passport file no chdz80607109
                  I got a postal mail about my passport file no. chd51380709 to submit the proof of the new residential proof. Now please tell me i have to send only the proof or fill the passport form the new residence. Kindly explain what should I do?
                  sk about the lacking in your form thru RTI, you will get + response
                  REMINDER 1

Sir

Here by Amit kumar requesting to u i have sent to u mail on[protected] abt my passport by name & date of birth Amit kumar[protected]. passport no E6291772 for confermation.

i have lost my passport in Johansburg for work i lodged FIR[protected].
                  my returning from Johansburg to india on[protected] my flight no jy812.
                  i want duplicate passport copy in proper procedure.

So kind o[censored]
                  Amit Kumar
                  M-[protected]/
                  [protected]@yahoo.co.in
                  vv.[protected]@yahoo.com
                  I applied for a passport on 26th june, 2010 with the name of Prince Raj along with file no. Z661420 to RPO.CHANDIGARH in that case i did not received police inquiry still so far it is to request u that plz send me enquiry of this file no. as i mentioned above as soo as u can.

THANKS.