TVS Flame

TVS Flame Complaints & Reviews

gaurav dutt dubey

i have tvs flame .i have many problem.service center says that the part will be change last 1 month but i could not get that.my bike now having a starting problem and average(35-40km).please solve my problem.

thanks

TVS Flame — problem with engine,vibration problem [Resolved]

Ravendra mohan gupta
    I have purchased TVS flame on 05/10/2008. From starting I am facing so much problems problems. Every month i have to take...

Ramesh Kumar
    Very poor Performing engine installed in TVS Flame!!!

Have been suffering with WORST ENGINE like this.
    I purchased TVS FLAME in MCR Enterprices on APR-08 from the date of purchase i am getting over noise from the engine.When the engine got overheat it is giving a worst sound. Sound is coming like DIESEL Engine as tempo gives.

From the first service itself i am asking to arrest it still now it is not arrested. They are saying that it is a normal sound. I have recorded his conversation what he said.

Not only me i asked with some other TVS FLAME customer they too told the same. A lot of Vibration and Worst noise coming from engine.
    Instead of giving a worst product he should stop manufacturing the product.

I don't want ride the bike with engine sound, vibration, poor pickup.
    So Please help me about Replace My bike or get me the money back.

Ramesh Kumar

TVS Flame — Fuel efficiency

I have purchased Flame SR125 2 months back but am shoked when i see the mileage, its giving just 45Km. So why we have to pay 55k for to get a mileage of less than average?

TVS Flame — Sales after service is not fair

I had purchased TVS FLAME but at service center I find out irresponsibilities. Service is not done properly, complaints are not checked, even after reminder checking is done in my presence but where also I find out service persons are not trained.

TVS Flame — WORST ENGINE EVER SEEN - Kindly don't go for it. [Resolved]

KARTHIKEYAN
      I have never seen a WORST ENGINE like this.
      I purchased TVS FLAME in RAMKAY Service Centre Chennai on Jan-08 from the...

Vitthal Pundlik Ingle
      Dear,

Regarding for the backup of Flame as per Engg ( Mr. Rathod ) sugission i repair my bike at AJAY TVS Jalna. that time my problem is clear. I got satisfied, about nocking, but afer 400km same problem available in my bike so i am unable to ride my bike for a long distnace

1) Engine/Bike Vibrating over than 50 to 55 speed.
      2) Avrage 45 Km per Lt..
      3) No Pickup After Gear Change.
      4) Engine Opened within 3 month 2 time.

Vehicle registration number : MH-28-U-636( 18/11/08)2)
      Date of purchase: 16/11/2008.3) TVS
      Dealer :- Akash Tvs, Mahvir Marg, Buldhana( Maharashtra)
      Ph No:[protected], [protected]
      I don't want ride with damage bike.
      So Please help me about Replace My bike.

Thanks/Vitthal Ingle
      C/o Godavari Krishi
      Vikas Kendra, Jagtap Nivas,
      Civil Colony, DEULGOAN RAJA :443204
      Dist :Buldana.Phone Number: [protected] & [protected]

I have purchased a TVS Flame on Aug 08, since the first day onwards i have the worst experince with the bike. The bike just dosent want to start. The 4th day the carburator was changed ..things were fine till a week then the same old story till date. My neighbours watch me excercising every morning trying to convince my bike to start ...for atleast 15mins. Over the period the pick up has gone down, 45kms mileage, engine gets heated up for a meagre 10kms ride, tappet noise from the very first month, knocking during acceleration, vibrates beyond 50km/hr speed. STATUS QUO: Shah TVS kolkata...they say "we are there we will rectify it" ...My earnest & humble question filled with curiosity...to them is WHEN will that day arrive.. already two services done, the bike is still a joke... GOD will help me or the Govt...?? Someone please do...aditya -[protected]
      Same problem with me. I m going to do an Repair to its Engine and c if it helps and if not i will sell it and go for Pulsar 150cc
      plz help me

r.no. mp 48 ma 9270

i hate tvs it is not a company
      it is cheaters it says something and do something.
      and i hate tvs bikes

your company is soonly closed
      and tvs bikes are not sale in market
      avrage problem 40 avrage only

Rajesh Kumar Nayak
        Yesterday (21.12.2008) I have purchased a TVS FLAME from Rajlaxmi motors, Bolangir, Orissa.
        On Dt.17.12.08 TVS company (Orissa Zone) has published an advertisement in the newspaper (Oriya daily) 'The Samaj', page no.3 about the price of some TVS products. In that advertisement it was clearly stated that the price of TVS FLAME is Rs.43, 399/-.
        But the Rajlaxmi motors, Bolangir, Orissa has taken a sum of Rs.44, 952/- from me.
        So, Sir please suggest me what I will do now.
        Sincerely
        Rajesh

TVS Flame — Facing a lot of problem [Resolved]

Miss Indu Mehta
          Sir
          We are having a new bike which we purchase from veera motors 1month back and when we are using this bike after...

TVS Flame — new flame purchased but not yet rectified from dealers.. [Resolved]

E.Raju
          sir, i'm very sorry to say dat:it's very very very 10times very bad service from your TVS Dealer side.I've...