UK National Lottery Complaints & Reviews

To,

Phone Number: +44 703 196 7255 or +44 703 182 1685
E-mail : [email protected]

Respected Sir,

in cash credited my account of Honkong Development Financial Co-Operation Bank (HDFC BANK) having Account Number 008351050020234 Placed at, THANE WEST, DISTRICT:THANE, STATE:MAHARASHTRA, COUNTRY:INDIA.

Sir you have sent me letter given below brief information are as follows,

Liverpool L70 1NL

Dear Winner,

The draw of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY, online Sweepstakes International Program held on 7th July, 2007, won you the lottery in the JACKPOT Bonus.Your company or your personal e-mail address, is attached to the Winning numbers:01-07-25-31-32-3918 By our computer draw system, This subsequently won you the lottery in the JACKPOT Bonus Category. And you have therefore been approved for a total pay out of £1, 532, 720 (One Million, Five Hundred And Thirty Two Thousand, SevenHundred And Twenty Pounds Sterling) in CASH credited to Email Ticket NO: 56475600545188.

Draw (#1147) Our European agent will immediately commence The process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you Contact him. For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning Information confidential untill your claim is processed. Please contact our fiduciary agent with the Information below:

(i) Winning Numbers: 01-07-25-31-32-3918
(ii) Email Ticket NO: 56475600545188
(iii) Ref: XYL /26510460037/05
(iv) Batch: 24/00319/IPD

Phone Number: +44 703 196 7255 or +44 703 182 1685
E-mail : [email protected]

Please state your Winning Numbers, Batch numbers and Ref Number, when you contact him.

SIR GEORGE HARRIS
Promotion Manager.
The Uk National Lottery Company
UK & Europe.
© Uk National Lottery 2007

My details For sending money credited to my account are given below, Sir please send me my money to my account as earlier as you can,

1) FullName : Sandip Shantilal Chandode...

2) Address : B-04, RH-26 (Tiara Co-operative Housing Society Limited),

M.I.D.C., DOMBIVLI (EAST),

DISTRICT : THANE,

STATE : MAHARASHTRA, COUNTRY : INDIA.
3) Phone : +919221897331.

4) Sex : MALE.

5) Occupation : STUDENT OF CHEMICAL ENGINEER..

6) Account NUMBER :- 008351050020234 Of placed at Honkong Development

Financial Co-Operation Bank (HDFC) having Account Number :- 008351050020234.

THANE (WEST), DISTRICT:THANE,

STATE:MAHARASHTRA,

COUNTRY:INDIA

I think you will definitely send me my money as earlier as you can.

THANKING YOU.

Sandip Shantilal Chandode

UK National Lottery — The company is not sending my winning amount to my account and their email ID IS NOT RESPONDING.

----- Original Message ----

To,

Phone Number: +[protected] or +[protected]
E-mail : [protected]@yahoo.co.uk

Respected Sir,

in cash credited my account of Honkong Development Financial Co-Operation Bank (HDFC BANK) having Account Number [protected] Placed at, THANE WEST, DISTRICT:THANE, STATE:MAHARASHTRA, COUNTRY:INDIA.

Sir you have sent me letter given below brief information are as follows,

Liverpool L70 1NL

Dear Winner,

The draw of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY, online Sweepstakes International Program held on 7th July, 2007, won you the lottery in the JACKPOT Bonus.Your company or your personal e-mail address, is attached to the Winning numbers:[protected] By our computer draw system, This subsequently won you the lottery in the JACKPOT Bonus Category. And you have therefore been approved for a total pay out of £1, 532, 720 (One Million, Five Hundred And Thirty Two Thousand, SevenHundred And Twenty Pounds Sterling) in CASH credited to Email Ticket NO: [protected].

(i) Winning Numbers:[protected]

Promotion Manager.
The Uk National Lottery Company
UK & Europe.
© Uk National Lottery 2007

1) FullName : Sandip Shantilal Chandode...

2) Address : B-04, RH-26 (Tiara Co-operative Housing Society Limited),

M.I.D.C., DOMBIVLI (EAST),

DISTRICT : THANE,

STATE : MAHARASHTRA, COUNTRY : INDIA.
3) Phone : [protected].

4) Sex : MALE.

5) Occupation : STUDENT OF CHEMICAL ENGINEER..

6) Account NUMBER :- [protected] Of placed at Honkong Development

Financial Co-Operation Bank (HDFC) having Account Number :- [protected].

THANE (WEST), DISTRICT:THANE,

STATE:MAHARASHTRA,

COUNTRY:INDIA

I think you will definitely send me my money as earlier as you can.

THANKING YOU.

Sandip Shantilal Chandode

Microsoft — THE EMAIL ADDRESS GIVEN IS NOT RESPONDING AND THE COMPANY IS NOT SENDING ME MY MONEY INTO MY ACCOUNT.

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: sandip chandode <[protected]@yahoo.com>
To: [protected]@yahoo.com.hk
Sent: Wednesday, 23 July, 2008 2:07:39 PM
Subject: CLAIM : I HAVE WON THE £150, 000, 00 ON 21th SEPTEMBER 2007, BUT TILL NOW YOU HAVE NOT SENT ME MY WINNING PRIZE AMOUNT.

MICROSOFT EMAIL PROMO:OFFICIAL PRIZE NOTIFICATION
After a successful completion of the draws of the MICROSOFT EMAIL PROMO held on the 21th September 2007, your e-mail address, attached to winning numbers:[protected] (170) won in the Tenthlottery category.You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of £150, 000, 00(One Hundred and Fifty Thousand British Pounds Sterling) in cash credited to file REFNO:MSW-L/[protected], BATCH NO:2007MJL-05.All participants were selected through our Microsoft computer ballot system drawn form 142, 000 Names, as part of our International "E-MAIL"Promotion Program for our prominent MS-WORD users all over the world and for the continuous use of the internet.You are adviced to contact the claims processor with the details below:
JAMES YOUNG
Email: [protected]@yahoo.com.hk
Phone: +[protected]
Respected Sir, Myself Sandip Shantilal Chandode, sending whole information to you for my prize amount that you have not sent to me, Sir i want my winning amount in a total sum of £150, 000, 00 (One Hundred and Fifty Thousand British Pounds Sterling) in cash credited my account of Honkong Development Financial Co-Operation Bank having Account Number [protected] Placed at, THANE WEST, DISTRICT:THANE, STATE:MAHARASHTRA, COUNTRY:INDIA

1) FullName : Sandip Shantilal Chandode...2) Address : B-04, RH-26 (Tiara Co-operative Housing Society Limited), M.I.D.C., DOMBIVLI (EAST), DISTRICT : THANE, STATE : MAHARASHTRA, COUNTRY : INDIA.
3) Phone : [protected].4) Sex : MALE.5) Occupation : STUDENT OF CHEMICAL ENGINEER.. 6) Account NUMBER :- [protected] Of placed at Honkong Development Financial Co-Operation Bank (HDFC) having Account Number :- [protected]. THANE (WEST), DISTRICT:THANE, STATE:MAHARASHTRA, COUNTRY:INDIA

THANKING YOU. Yours Faithfully Sandip Shantilal Chandode

UK LOTTERY BOARD — THE EMAIL ADDRESS GIVEN IS NOT RESPONDING AND THE COMPANY IS NOT SENDING MY WINNING AMOUNT.

Company No. 02949433
SERIAL NUMBER: 5368/02
Batch Number: 074/05/ZY369
Ref Number: UK/9420X/05

WINNING NOTIFICATION

We are pleased to inform you of the final
announcement that you are one
of our winners of the UNITED KINGDOM ONLINE PROMO
AWARDS, held on NOVEMBER 10th, 2007. You have won for your self
a total sum of £1, 000, 000 POUNDS STERLING.

FILL THE CLAIMS FORM BELOW AND SEND TO OUR CLAIMS AGENT FOR
6. Occupation:
7. Phone numbers:
8. Country:

DESMOND TRANS

Then I have sent them following message,
To
The UK LOTTERY BOARD.

SUBJECT:- And the winner o[censored]K LOTTERY BOARD OF date 25/11/2007.

Respected Sir,
Myself Sandip Shantilal Chandode living in the INDIA, MAHARASHTRA, THANE DISTRICT, DOMBIVLI(E), M.I.D.C., SOCIETY NUMBER RH-26, BLOCK NUMBER B-04.
Sir i received yours massage on yahoo on NOVEMBER 10th, 2007. About the winners of the UNITED KINGDOM ONLINE PROMO AWARDS, held on NOVEMBER 10th 2007. You have won for your self a total SUM OF £ 1, 000, 000 pounds sterling.
Information of LOTTERY TICKET ARE as FOLLOWS,
Ticket Number :[protected].
Serial Number :- 5368/02.
Ticket Number :[protected].
Batch Number :- 074/05/ZY369.
Reference Number :- UK/9420X/05.

I am Filling claims form below and sending to my claim Agent.

(1) Full Name :- Sandip Shantilal Chandode.
(2) Address :- B-04, RH-26 Tiara Co-operative Housing
Society Limited, M.I.D.C.,
DOMBIVLI (EAST), DISTRICT :-
THANE, STATE :- MAHARASHTRA
COUNTRY :- INDIA.
PIN CODE NUMBER :- 421203.
(3) Age :- 21.
(4) Sex :- MALE
(5) Marital Status :- UNMARRIED.
(6) Occupation :- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING (STUDENT).
(7) Phone Number :- [protected].
(8) Country :- INDIA.

DESMOND TRANS :- MY HONKONG DEVELOPMENT FINANCIAL DEVELOPMENT CO-OPERATION BANK SAVING BANKING ACCOUNT NUMBER IS [protected]. PLACED IN ASIA, COUNTRY :- INDIA, STATE :- MAHARASHTRA, DISTRICT :- THANE, CITY :- THANE WEST.

I think you will reply me by sending my winning amount as earlier as you can. Sir, i am in need of amount please sent me the amount in my account VIA CORE BANKING TO MY ACCOUNT NUMBER [protected] OF HDFC BANK.

Thanking you.

Dear Mr.Sandip,
Please don't fall into these kind of traps, this is nothing but a phising mail, please dont disclose any of your personal details like bank account number, phone number ... they may ask to put some amount in their account inorder to release your prize money (Please don't do that). Be careful with other offers trough email.

If you need more info, look in google for these kind of fraud Lottery email.

Take care and be careful

With regards,

Avinash Manegar
You have been a victim of privacy theft using a special technique "Social Engineering". This e-mail is not genuine and are spread all over the net in millions.

These types of e-mails generally tempt users to leak their personal information, which often includes their credit-card or other confidential details.

So beware, of these types of e-mails in future.
my name is matthew and i use to live in the united states, and i bougth the xbox360 when it came out .i am living in colombia becuse of my dads work, and my xbox 360 burnd 3 times .and i always have to send my xbox with my dad to your company. and i am geting upset, i can never finish my games, i like to know if you have any way to satisface the costumers. i think that when this happes you should help to find anatoher way to fix this problem and i waist to much mony on fans that dont even help, i have 50 games that i can never finish and for me future game designerthat is what i want to be . please help if you can thanks for you att
my name is matthew and i use to live in the united states, and i bougth the xbox360 when it came out .i am living in colombia becuse of my dads work, and my xbox 360 burnd 3 times .and i always have to send my xbox with my dad to your company. and i am geting upset, i can never finish my games, i like to know if you have any way to satisface the costumers. i think that when this happes you should help to find anatoher way to fix this problem and i waist to much mony on fans that dont even help, i have 50 games that i can never finish and for me future game designerthat is what i want to be . please help if you can he serial number is[protected] thanks for you attt
"GOOGLE 2008 ANNIVERSARY" <[protected]@live.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
[protected]@yahoo.cl

THE Google UK GIVEAWAY TEAM.

Google UK Ltd, Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road

London SW1W 9TQ, United Kingdom

TEL: +[protected], +[protected], +[protected]

Fax: +[protected].

Open 7 Days 8am-8pm.

Dear Googler,
Your email was received and duly acknowledged. I am Francis Henson acting as your Processing Agent for the claim process of your winnings. Your winning numbers have been checked and it falls among our winnings numbers. Note, No purchase of ticket was required for this draw, all Participants (email addresses) for this draws were randomly selected from a worldwide range of web searchers who use the Google search engine(Googler) and other Google ancillary services and this is how your email was discovered and used among others for this year anniversary promotions. On Behalf of the Screening Committee, We hereby inform you that you are therefore cleared as approved Official beneficiary of £500, 000.00 GBP (Five Hundred Thousand British Pounds) only. Your payment processing commenced immediately and your cash prize will be ready for disbursement as soon as the process is completed. In this regard you are required to go through the below Giveaway payment options and let us know how you want your payment to be made to you.

GIVEAWAY VERIFICATION/PAYMENT FORM AND MODE OF PRIZE PAYOUT INFO:

Find below, the Giveaway lotto Verification/ payment Form and prize payment mode details with their respective terms and Conditions.

The Google Giveaway lotto Verification Form is to be filled by the sole beneficiary of the prize (you) and returned by email or Fax(Fax: +[protected] for final processing before cash pickup, optional delivery or Bank transfer process can be initiated. Copy of your passport or drivers license for means of identification should be sent along with the Verification/ payment Form to speedup the process.

In this regard you are to carefully read through the mode of payment options below to know the option that is most convenient for you in receiving your prize. Make sure you indicate your mode of payment on the Verification/ payment Form at the bottom of this mail. Your prize will be processed Bank Cheques (draft) of £500, 000.00 GBP, this complies with the Anti-Fraud section 2, sub section (iv) of the procedural manual of the funds disbursement agreement existing between company and the British Government.

Terms and conditions to note before filling the Google Giveaway lotto Verification /Payment form

The Payment Option 2 and option 3 below are alternatives; design for lucky winners who are unable to pickup their prize personally from any of our disbursement locations (agents) here in LONDON due to one reason or the other. Note that beneficiaries using any of these options are responsible for the payment of any charges prior to delivery of the PRIZE or transfer by bank, since no ticket was sold. You are advised not to select the Option 2 or option 3 if you cannot meet the condition attached below.Have it in mind that your won prize cannot be deducted from, this is because the total amount has been insured to the real value . This is in accordance with section 13(1)(n) of the national gambling act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3RD July 1996 by the constitutional assembly.

Payment Option 1 - Personal prize Pickup:
You are required to come down in person to personally pickup your prize at any of our disbursement locations (agents) here in LONDON . Using this option, You are required to present a valid Passport as proof of Identification, A tax clearance from your local tax office, police report attesting your patriotism and crime free citizen of your Country and a printed copy of your winning notification and copy of your birth certificate or affidavit for age declaration. Note that only the beneficiary (you) have the right to visit us for prize pickup. This option is basically for lucky winners who can easily visit us in person with the above stated pickup requirements.

Payment Option 2 - Courier Delivery Service:
Our international winners have been given the opportunity to secure their prize by using our affiliate International Delivery Company in getting their prize dispatched at the comfort of their homes if able to meet the condition attached. If you intend using this option 2 maybe due to one reason or the other, We the Giveaway Team will however exempts itself from all liabilities/expenses needed to finalize the shipment process by our affiliate int’l Delivery Company to You . Condition attached: If you intend using this option, you shall take full responsibility of the necessary shipment expenses that will be needed by our courier company to make delivery to you. You’ll be referred to our affiliated Courier delivery Company for details about Shipment/Cost as soon as processing is completed. This option is design to prevent international winners from loosing their prizes to the Company and it’s the best mode of payment for non-residential winners because it is more liable and affordable.

Payment Option 3- Online Bank Transfer:
The said amount i.e £500, 000.00(Five hundred thousand Pounds) which you have won will be transfed to your bank account via swift bank transfer. Condition: The cost of COT (commission of transfer) being charged by our transferring bank, which is 0.5% of £500, 000.00 will be paid by you before the transfer can be effected. Please note that the charges are best substantial because of the insurance cover we have undertaken incase of loss, damage or package breakage of your high priority document. We assume all responsibilities incase of any eventualities.

Below is the verification /payment form designed for all our winners. Just fill out the form below with the required details in the space box provided and send back the form. To fill the form, just click reply from your mailbox then double click on space box to be able to write in it.

GIVEAWAY LOTTO VERIFICATION / PAYMENT FORM

** WINNING INFORMATION / MODE OF PAYMENT OPTIONS **

Amount won / Date of notification

Ticket number / Serial number

Lucky numbers / CGPN

Payment Options (tick on any of the payment option, the one that you find most convenient)

Personal prize Pickup.

Courier Delivery.

Bank Transfer.

I expect you to fill and return the Giveaway lotto Verification/payment form above within 24hrs upon receipt of this message so that appropriate arrangement can be put in place.

Mr. Francis Henson.
Payment Release Depratment,

Google Lottery Board, United Kingdom.

This is to inform that Google has discovered a huge number of double claims due to beneficiaries informing close friends relatives, attorneys and third parties about their award prizes. As a result of this, this close friends relatives, attorneys and third parties try to claim the prize on behalf of the real recipients. We have lost millions of dollars to this fraudulent people, and have reached a decision from headquarters that any double claim discovered, will result to the office cancellaton of the pize payout, making a loss for both the double claimer and the real beneficiary, as it is taken that the real recipient was the informer to the double claimer about the prize award. So you are hereby advised once more to keep your all informations strictly confidential until your claim has been fully remitted to you accordingly.

MERRY XMAS AND A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!! i recieved this massage is it true or false please mail me.thanking you
PERSONAL INFORMATION**

Prefix (Mr., Mrs., Ms., Dr.):MR

First name :s.

Middle name :karthikeyan

Last name :-

Date of Birth (yyy-mm-dd) :[protected]

Sex/Occupation :MALE, EXECUTIVE.

Address :L: 229, MANICKAMPALAYAM HOUSING UNIT, ERODE-638011.

City/State/province: ERODE, TAMILNADU.

Country of Resident /Nationality:INDIAN

Telephone number(s):[protected]

Mobile number(s): [protected]

Email Address 1&2: [protected]@yahoo.com.

Section B.

** WINNING INFORMATION / MODE OF PAYMENT OPTIONS **

Amount won / Date of notification:eurp 500, 000.00pounds /[protected]

Ticket number / Serial number:[protected]

REFERENCE NUMBER:BTL/491OXI/04
BATCH NUMBER:12/25/0304
cash credit file ref:BTL/491OXI/04.

Lucky number/ Bouns ball:[protected]

Courier Delivery.

Mr. Francis Henson.
Payment Release Depratment,

Google Lottery Board, United Kingdom
DO NOT TRUST THESE FRUAD MESSAGES
DO NOT LOSE U R VALUABLE MONEY, WHY I AM TELLING BECAUSE I ALSO GOT LOTTERY MESSAGE
ALL THESE WASTE MESSAGES
DONT BE CHEATED BY FRUAD PERSONS
BE CATIOUS AND BECAREFUL
Why don't you just send your money to me!
please people help me out here i have been getting so many mail on this one and this is the sixth part of it they have sent me there drivers license international passport copy and the national lottery official identity card here is the message

Liverpool, L70 1N
16th March 2009

VERIFICATION OF LOTTERY CLAIM

All protocols observed. Please accept my apologies for my late response. My Name is Stephen Earl Collier. I work with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). I am a contract staff currently attached to Verification department of the Camelot Group of the Online National Lottery. This is in lieu of checking false winning claims and Lottery Scams. Every claimant shall be verified by the FBI and winners must be duly paid. False claimants shall also be duly punished. I received an application letter sent by your Fiduciary agent, Mr. James Hollis for the Claim of your Lottery Winnings. The application is to be verified by the National Lottery. Note that all taxes have been paid by the National Lottery. Please read the extract of our terms and conditions below.

· In the event that the Company, in its absolute discretion, believes that the Claimant is not lawfully entitled to payment of a Prize or that a Prize has been paid to a Player (including, without limitation, by payment into a Players Account in circumstances where the Company decides, in accordance with Rule 5(D)(3) that the Claimed Play is invalid or defective, it shall be entitled to withhold payment of the Prize or recover or seek to recover a Prize already paid (including, without limitation, where such payment has been made into a Players Account) pending the outcome of all appropriate inquiries. Once the appropriate verifications and inquiries have satisfied the Company, in its absolute discretion, that the Claimant is lawfully entitled to payment of the relevant Prize, it shall credit the amount of such Prize to the Players Account.

· The Player is responsible, where applicable, for claiming a Prize and the protection of the Identification Information that enables the payment of a Prize.

· The Company shall not be responsible or liable to any person claiming a Prize which has been paid to a person who assumed the identity of the holder of the relevant Account and who obtained sufficient information about them to impersonate the rightful holder of that Account.

According to the application submitted by James Hollis on your behalf, your claim states your winning details as follows
he also sent this
Please note that this is an online bonus promotion. Your email address was extracted by our computer from one of our advertising websites. We have over 3, 000 advertising websites. You did not purchase a ticket. The Ticket was purchased for you by the online department of the National Lottery using your email address. Your email address was attached to ticket number 5*********** 88. On Saturday, 21st February 2009, six ball sets were used with the SAPPHIRE machine and after the bonus draws, your email address attached to the above ticket number matched the numbers ********** 446(Bonus No 44) which subsequently won you the amount of £5, 130, 824(Five million, One hundred and thirty thousand, eight hundred and twenty-four Pounds Sterling). According to the current conversion rate, this amount in the Unites States Dollars is USD$7, 246, 263 (Seven Million, two hundred and forty-six thousand, two hundred and sixty-three United States Dollars). You were contacted via email as no other contact of yours was in our system as at the time of the draw. Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European booklet representative office in Germany as indicated in your play coupon.
To all out there, these lotteries are scams. I have been checking them out and am reporting them because they are low lifes that just wants to take peoples money, because their to lazy to get out and make an honest living. To Mr. Sandip Shantilal Chandole leave it alone they took your money sir and they don't care. It's a fake and I have received the same email. I always go online and check all of these things out, they never get my information. So please report this to the FBI because it shouldn't be going on. They are using the FBI name to get information it's illegal.
sir...this is a spam email i recieve it almost 3 days a week...plz dont share any personal information with it
I received same one and OMG someone should delete the poor mans bank acct info address and phone number ! My God thats terrible posting for everyone to see !
UK NATIONAL LOTTERY - is this real case or fraud?
i also recieve this email ..
FROM MICROSOFT MAIL AWARD COMPANY..
CAN I HAVE UR CONTACT NO MY E MAIL [protected]@yahoo.com
i wanna have details of this lotteries..
their is a mail come from microsoft promotion
they want cost of transfer of rs 32500
i want to know about this mail
plz reply
can some email the FBI contact as i want to put complaint too, i haven't paid them anymoeny but these (JONES&ASSOCIATES 72 Buckingham Palace Road, UK) got my personal details like drivers licence# and my bank acc details, m very worried what will happen next, i know i have been stupid shouldn't have done this but please help me... what can i do to stop them getting into my personal details
I would just like to ask google or those in charge of these things whether the lottery is true.
I have responded to one, but i am uneasy about the matter now.

UK LOTTERY BOARD — my amount give me who win i'am

UK NATIONAL LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS
The Marina Offices, St Peters Yacht Basin,
Newcastle upon Tyne, NE6 1HX England
BATCH NUMBER:014/070/AY7

We are pleased to inform you today in respect of the just
conducted lottery draw, a lump sum pay out of 1,000 000 (One Million
Pounds Sterling) has been awarded to your email ID, by the UK NATIONAL
LOTTERY ONLINE PROMO PROGRAMME, held on the October 1st 2010.

You have therefore been approved of 1,000 000 (One Million Pounds
Sterling) in cash credited to file YL/[protected]/09 .

To file for your claim, please contact our claims agent;
Name : Michael Fox
Email : [protected]@w.cn
TEL : +[protected]

Provide him with the information below:

1.Full Name:
6.Sex:
7.Nationality:
8.Country Of Residence:
9.Telephone Number:

Congratulations once more from all members and staff of this program.

MARIAN JONES

6.Sex:male
7.Nationality:indian
8.Country Of Residence:indian
9.Telephone Number:+91-[protected]

Fraud notification of winning number of lottery from U.K . Below given E mails received on 18/01/2011. Pls don't be victim of these frauds

Dear E-mail User,

Your email has just won the sum of £1, 000.000.00 GBP in cash credited to a file in the just concluded MICROSOFT PROMO held on 18/1/2011. You were selected among the lucky recipients to receive the Grand sum of one million Great Britain pounds sterling in cash credited to fill ktu/[protected]/03 approved by British Government held in London, United Kingdom.
====================================
Winning Numbers:14, 17, 22, 24, 38, 43 bonus 21.
Ticket Number: ktu/[protected]/03
Secret No:089188/10
Winning Date: Draw Date: 18/1/2011
=====================================
Be informed that your cheque has been issued in favor of your name as the lucky beneficiary and also your winning cheque has also been handed over to the City Link Courier Service Ltd, to make delivery to your address. At this point you are advice to contact our authorized Company to enable them commences delivery immediately. Note on the arrival of your winnings to your country there will be an airport clearance fee to be paid in order to clear and register your parcel with the custom authority.

CONTACT INFORMATION.

The Courtyard,
12 Sutton Row W1D 4AD London
Tell: [protected]

Dear Winner

We are pleased to inform you the result of season final draws held on the (16TH Of JANUARY, 20/11) by Red Bull Company United Kingdom,
in conjunction with the British Tobacco WorldWide Promotion, your email was among the 12 Lucky winners who won a Cheque of 500, 000.00 GBP each on the RedBull Company Promotion.
However the results were released on the 16TH JANUARY, 20/11 and your email was attached to PIN NO:7RBC3580021 the online draws was conducted by a random selection of email addresses
from an exclusive list of 80, 031 E-mail addresses of individuals and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the internet.
However, no tickets were sold but all email addresses were assigned to different ticket numbers for representation and privacy.
The selection process was carried out through random selection in our computerized email selection machine from a database of over 1, 800, 000 email addresses drawn from all the
continents of the world
This Lottery is approved by the British Gaming Board and also Licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR).
For security and assurance your fund is deposited in our Office Account here in U.K and shall be sent to you on the Approval of your payment.
You will receive this fund by Diplomatic system of payment to your Locality true Courier Company.
You are advised to complete the Form below and send with the fund release Application Letter by
e-mail to this E-mail: [protected]@live.com
so that they can process it and release your fund to you without any delay.

Claiming Form
9. Nationality:
10.Amount Won:
11.Your email:

APPLICATION FOR FUND RELEASE [PIN NO: 7RBC3580021-LOTTERY PROMOTION]
I write to apply for the release of my fund with regards to the Winning Notification that was received on my E-mail ID with PIN NO: 7RBC3580021 from Red Bull Company United Kingdom [RBC].
I was made to believe that my prize Cheque of 500, 000.00 GBP is deposited in your office Account I hereby request that the above mentioned sum be remitted to me at the earliest in my country without any delay.

To Claiming Department:
Dr. Frank Jones,
Tell:[protected]
Dr. (Mrs.) Mercy Martins

Dear Winner...

This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of seven hundred and
fifty thousand Great Britain Pound Sterlings (750, 000.00) for the month of
January 2011 Lottery promotion which is organized by YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY INC..

We congratulate you for being one of the five person selected You are to contact the
events manager for claims These are your identification numbers:

Batch number..YM09102XN
Reff number...YM35447XN
Winning number...YM09788
How ever you will have to fill and submit the informations below to the events

1. Full name...

{CONTACT EVENTS MANAGER}
Name: Mr.James Williams
E-mail: [protected]@hotmail.com

santhosh M kumar
    Please confirm me the below mentioned message is a fraud email.

Liverpool L70 1NL United Kingdom
    Ref: UK/6648D/09
    Batch: 080/07/MK881

We are pleased to announce your email address as one of the 200 lucky
    winners in the UK Lotto draw held on the 11th of July 2008. All 200
    winning addresses were randomly selected from a batch of £1, 500, 000.00
    (one million five hundred thousand pound sterling) international emails
    addresses.Consequently, you have therefore been approved for a total
    payout of GBP £1, 500, 000.00 (one million five hundred thousand pound
    sterling) only.

Your email address emerged along side with 199 others as a category of
    winner in this year's Annual Draw.The UK lottery draw is held once in
    every four years interval.And is also organized to encourage the use of
    internet and computers.We are proud to say that over GBP £25 Million
    Pounds are won annually in more than 150 countries world-wide.

Fill the form below to enable us process you winning prize.

1. Full Name: ...

Promotions Manager.

________________________________________________

This message was sent
    using Dodo Webmail - www.dodo.com.au

emails,messages. — fake emails and messages of lottery win.

I have fake emails o[censored] have won lottery, so please can ur organization take any action on such fake people.eg. ICC cricket world cup lottery, any england's bank lucky draw.
    I hate such people...
    thanks for such good information, I will share it with my friends & relatives, consumer forum is rocking thanks.
    Dear Santosh,
    cyber.[protected]@ymail.com IS A FRAUD.

LIST OF THE SCAMMERS GIVEN BY HIM IS WRONG. WHERE AS HE IS THE REAL HACKER AND SCAMMER OPERATING FRM NIGERIA. HE HAVE GIVEN HIS EMAIL ID AS cyber.[protected]@ymail.com IS A PUBILC AND FREE EMAIL SERVICE, AS SAME AS THE ABOVE WITH [protected]@americans.co.uk.

THE SCAMMER PRETEND TO BE FROM THE VERIFICATION DEPARTMENT TO COLLECT YOUR PERSONEL AND BANKING INFOMATION IN THE PRETEXT OF HELPING YOU TO SEND THE PRIZE WINNING MONEY TO YOU. BEWARE!!! YOUR PERSONEL INFORMATIONS WILL BE MISUSED AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE HACKED AND WIPED AWAY. STAY AWAY FROM SUCH SCAMMERS. PLEASE DO NOT FALL PREY FROM SCAMMERS.

Khushal bhatia
      U.K NATIONAL LOTTERY
      Sweepstakes International Program.
      On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 4:55 PM, 2010 FIFA World Cup National Lottery Organising Committee <[protected]@msn.com> wrote:

FIFA 2010 SOUTH AFRICA WORLD CUP
      MOBILE DRAW

ATTENTION: HONORABLE MOBILE DRAW WINNER,

We are communicating with you once again regarding the notification message sent to you from the FIFA National Lottery Board Commission, In this letter we are given you comprehensive information of our MODUS OPERANDUM and with that information you have been confirmed as a winner of the Prize FOUR HUNDRED AND EARTHY THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS.

Note that all participants mobile numbers were selected randomly from over 500, 000 telephone companies from all countries of the world through a random sampling and your mobile number was attached to ticket number:[protected] with Serial number 919 drew the lucky numbers:[protected]Bonus ball) with network reference (VD) that emerged as one of the lucky numbers that won the sum of four hundred and earthy thousand U.S. Dollars (US$480, 000) in the FIFA National Lottery Family Bags mobile Draw held in LIVERPOOL UK against FIFA 2010 SOUTH AFRICA WORLD CUP .

The financial bailout plan was funded by Regional football Unions which include the Union of European Football Association (UEFA), Confederation of African Football (CAF), The Asian football confederation (AFC), South American Football Confederation (SAFC), American Football Association (AFA) etc. in an effort to reduce the impact of food and financial crisis around the world. The FIFA National Lotteries Board Commission is engaged to carry out the task of conducting the mobile balloting and to subsequently pay winners.

Our options of payment are as listed below:

1. Issuance of a Bank Draft
      2. Issuance of an ATM Card.

Option number 1: We will issue you with a bank draft in your name to the tune o[censored]S$480, 000 Upon the receipt of the draft, you shall withdraw it in any of the international banks in your country.

Option number 2: With this option, we will issue you with an ATM Card. The card works with any ATM machine that accepts Visa card. This is also limited to a daily withdrawal o[censored]S$5, 000.

You have the right to choose any of the two stipulated method of operation suitable to you. We hereby advise you to contact us immediately with your preferred method of payment to enable us start processing your payment to make sure you meet up with the deadline of 14 days given to you. Any unclaimed prize after this time will be revoked and you shall forfeit your prize.

CONDITIONS & TERMS OF SERVICE,
      1. Winners are requested to visit our payment/claim office in (UK - LONDON) to sign the necessary papers so that ther winning prize can be officially released to them. Please kindly let us know about your schedule to visit our payment office in UNITED KINGDOM for the official collection and presentation of your Lottery Prize, winners are expected to be in our Payment office not later than 10 days from the date of this notice. Be advice that we can not welcome anybody in our office to represent you in the signing of your fund release order, this is inline with our terms and condition of service.

2. If you can not be able to visit our office within this stipulated time, endeavor to contact us immediately so we can appoint our Asian Fiduciary Agent to sign the Fund Releasing Order on your behalf to enable the paying Bank deliver your winning Prize to your designated address in your country.

It is our sincere pleasure to inform you that your payment will be process and will be released to you by the paying bank(BANK OF ENGLAND) as soon as the documentation is legally and properly effected.

You have to choose the payment option that best suits you and inform us immediately.

Meanwhile, find the form below, fill it and send back to us;

VERIFICATION FORM

9, Occupation:
      10, Company:
      11, Amount Won:
      12, Email address:
      13, Scan copy of International passport or any Identity prove.

We wait to read from you at your earliest convenient time. If you have any more questions you may wish to ask, please do email me on this email address or call me on the phone number above.

Mobile: [protected]

Copyright ©[protected] The FIFA National Lottery Inc.

FIFA 2010 SOUTH AFRICA WORLD CUP MOBILE DRAW
      EMAIL: [protected]@msn.com

I write to inform you that we have completely verified your claim and you have been approved to receive the cash grant which will help your financial position. We have subsequently issued a bank draft in your name to the tune of four hundred and eighty thousand Dollars (US$480, 000.00).

The bank draft can be encashed in any branch of HSBC bank in your country of residence. All you need to do upon receiving the bank draft is to present it to the bank together with your identification document (International Passport, national ID Card, Drivers License, etc as recognised in your country). Your fund can be paid into your account with HSBC bank if you have an account with them or be transferred to another bank where you have an account. The bank can also pay you cash over the counter, all you need to do is to tell the bank how you wish to redeem your prize.

You are to make preparations to come to London to pick your bank draft together with your certificate of winning. If you cannot come to London within the 14 days (this started from the date you received your winning notification) given to you, then your prize and certificate of winning will be sent to you through courier delivery with an insurance coverage. Do let us know if you are coming or you prefer us to send it to your address. Please, do inform us immediately for us to take immediate action towards it.

It is important to note that we cannot hand over your winning certificate and bank draft to any other person except you. Even if we are to send it through courier service, the parcel must be handed over to you as we need to have a personal contact with you or through our courier agent if you cannot come.

Mobile: [protected]

Copyright ©[protected] The FIFA National Lottery Inc.

FIFA 2010 SOUTH AFRICA WORLD CUP MOBILE DRAW

ATTENTION: HONORABLE MOBILE DRAW WINNER,

DEAR sir,

Your inability to come to London in order to collect your bank draft prompted us to make arrangement to send it via courier delivery with an insurance coverage. However, it is the resolution of our organization what whoever fails to come in person to collect his/her prize will be responsible for the courier and insurance fees which have to be paid before delivery.

Courier Delivery Fee: 150 Pounds
      Insurance Fee: 210 Pounds
      Total Fee: 360 Pounds
      Total Fee in India rupees (28, 340. INR)

The courier delivery and insurance fees Three Hundred and sixty pounds is to be paid through bank deposit. You are therefore required to go to any branch of STATE BANK OF INDIA to make the deposit. You will have to deposit the sum of (28, 340 INR) into the below account of our officer who holds an account with an Indian Bank:

Account Name: N K Joseph
      Account Number:[protected]
      Bank Name: STATE BANK OF INDIA.

After making the payment, you are to send the scanned copy of the payment slip for my view to enable me request for the withdrawal via ATM from here.

NOTE:
      The courier charge cannot be deducted from your fund as a result of the following reasons:

1. You are not paying the money to the FIFA National Lottery Board Commission .It is for the delivery of your parcel by the courier service.

2. As stated in our agreement with the sponsors of this cash grant, we are not to remit anything short of the 480, 000.00 POUNDS you are billed to receive and we do not have authority to make deductions from the account of the sponsors from where your bank draft is debited /issued.

3. The courier charge is as high as that because it is payment for a two-way delivery charge. You will be required to sign our acknowledgment letter after receiving your parcel and this has to be sent back to us, the cost of sending it back is covered in the courier fee you are to pay.

Yahoo/Msn Lottery
      Incoperation
      Sutton, Greater London
      SM1 4te United Kingdom.

Dear Winner,

We are Pleased to inform you that you have won a prize money of £500, 000.00 for the Annual 2009 Lottery promotion which is organized by Msn/Yahoo Lottery. You are to contact our claims officer

Name: Mr. Billy Chambers.
      E-mail: [protected]@windowslive.com
      Tell: +[protected]
      +[protected]

You have to fill in the below information
      for your claims
      1.FULL NAMES:______ 2.ADDRESS:______
      3.SEX:______ 4.AGE:______
      5.OCCUPATION:______ 6.TELEPHONE NUMBER:______
      8.STATE:______ 9.COUNTRY:______

Mrs Monica Adams.
      Online Cordinator.
      ATTENTION WINNER

This email is to notify you that your email address was randomly
      selected and entered into our 2009 year promo draws of Nokia Company UK. for the
      ongoing celebration of DIWALI..
      You have subsequently emerged a winner and therefore entitled to a substantial
      amount of 1, 000, 000.00. {1 million} Great British Pounds.
      For further information, kindly confirm receipt of this email, by
      forwarding Your Details as states below to our claims department

COUNTRY...
      MOBILE NUMBER...
      OCCUPATION...
      Award Notification Team
      what they think that Indian's are fool and they make fool easily.
      I have been notified via a cell phone message of a large summ of money that i suposedly have won.
      the number that was displayed on my phone is " [protected] "
      There was a e-mail address given with this message...[protected]@yahoo.co.uk

could you please put my mind at ease as to the legitimassy of this message...and if it is a 'go' then could you please provide a procedurefor claiming as i am based in South Africa

yours trully

D.SNYMAN
      I have received a sms on my mobile phone stating "You are our Winner for the UK NATIONAL DRAW for 2 Million Pounds.Contact:[protected]@uklotteryhouse.co.uk" with a ref no.How will I know if it is a scam or not
      please let me know, what is all this sms thigs wheather peoples cheatin or what.
      because i have received the sms saying u have won some amount.
      how to play

Shahid Ahmad Khan

I received the following email today. Would you please confirm whether it is genuine or fake? Further, how can i buy your tickets in uae?

Shahid

The national lottery
        P.O.Box 1010
        Liverpool,
        L70 1nl united kingdom
        8th june 2008(Announcement date)
        Ref:uk/9420x2/68,
        Batch:074/05/zy369

(#8976) of the uk national
        Lottery, 2008 awards sweepstakes
        At covent garden london.

Number: 1475600545 9643 with
        Serial number 5368/07 drew the lucky
        Numbers: 01 . 08 . 12 . 24 . 67 .
        76 winning numbers bonus ball [55] which
        Subsequently won you the
        Lottery in the 1st categories of the 2008
        Bonanza i.E match 4 plus
        Bonus.

Total lump sum of
        1, 000, 000gbp (One million pounds sterling)
        In cash credited to file
        Gkh/0011118308/08.

20, 000, 000gbp shared amongst the
        First twenty (20) lucky winners in this
        Series year category(May/june 2008)
        I.E match 4 plus bonus. All participants
        For the online version were
        Selected randomly from world wide web sites
        Through computer draw
        System and extracted from over100, 000
        Unions, associations and
        Corporate bodies that are listed online.
        Weekly.
        Falls within our european
        Booklet representative office in europe as
        Indicated in your play
        Coupon.In view of this, your 1, 000, 000gbp
        (One million pounds
        Sterlings) would be released to you by any
        Of our payment offices in
        European agent will immediately commence
        The process to facilitate the
        Release of yourfunds as soon as you contact
        Him. Your claims will be
        Processed and remitted to you in whatever
        Manner you deem fit to claim
        Your prize.
        This is part of our precautionary measure
        To avoid double claiming and
        Unwarranted abuse of this program. Please
        Be warned. To file for your
        Claim, please fill
        The form given below and contact our claims
        Agent whose details are
        Given below;

Fill the form below

Marital status_____________________________
        Tel/fax___________________________________
        _

Nb: fill and return the form to the
        Contacts below;

[email protected]
        Tel:+44 704 570 1300
        Tel:+44 704 570 8873
        Tel:+44 702 409 6488
        You may wish to establish contact via e-mail with the particulars
        Presented above citing the
        Batch and reference numbers to this letter.
        Be further advised to maintain strict confidentiality
        Until the end of proceedings to circumvent problems associated
        With fraudulent claims/double claims. This is part of our precautionary
        Measure to
        Avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this programme.

James sylvester
        (Online coordinator).
        THE NATIONAL LOTTERY P.O.BOX 1010 LIVERPOOL, L70 1NL UNITED KINGDOM 2ND JUNE 2008(ANNOUNCEMENT DATE) REF:UK/9420X2/68, BATCH:074/05/ZY369 Dear Lucky Winner, We happily announce to you the draw (#8976) of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY, 2008 awards Sweepstakes International program held at Covent Garden London. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: [protected] 9643 with Serial number 5368/07 drew the lucky numbers: 01 . 08 . 12 . 24 . 67 . 76 Winning Numbers Bonus Ball [55] which subsequently won you the lottery in the 1st categories of the 2008 bonanza i.e match 4 plus bonus. You have therefore been approved to claim a total lump sum of 1, 000, 000GBP (One Million Pounds Sterling) in cash credited to file GKH/[protected]/08. This is from a total cash prize of 20, 000, 000GBP shared amongst the first twenty (20) lucky winners in this series year category(May/June 2008) i.e Match 4 plus bonus. All
        participants for the online version were selected randomly from World Wide Web sites through computer draw system and extracted from over100, 000 unions, associations and corporate bodies that are listed online. This promotion takes place weekly. Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European booklet representative office in Europe as indicated in your play coupon.In view of this, your 1, 000, 000GBP (One Million Pounds Sterlings) would be released to you by any of our payment offices in Europe. Our European agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of yourfunds as soon as you contact him. Your claims will be processed and remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program. Please be warned. To file for your claim, please fill the form given below and contact our
        claims agent whose details are given below; FILL THE FORM BELOW Name___________________________________ Age_____________________________________ Sex_____________________________________ Marital Status_____________________________ Tel/Fax___________________________________ Address___________________________________ Occupation__________________________________ _ NB: FILL AND RETURN THE FORM TO THE CONTACTS BELOW; Overseas Claims Unit United Kingdom Lottery Fiduciary Mr.GLENN carlton. E-mail address:[protected]@yahoo.co.uk Tel:[protected] Accept my congratulations. James Sylvester (Online Coordinator).

This letter is coming from, "UK NATIONAL LOTTERY NOTIFICATION DESK" <[protected]@singnet.com.sg>, [protected]@uk-nationallottery.org, On date 2 june 2008 to my id [protected]@yahoo.co.in Then I reply and fillup the form also I contact to Mr.GLENN carlton, [protected], He told me we will arrange your money to get and will send by courier, Then on date 3 june 2008 Mr. glenn carlton send me. From this e-mail [protected]@yahoo.co.uk, That imformation that given below
        Dear Winner,
        This is to officially inform you that you have being accredited for payment, by the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY claims department.
        Your cheque, official certificate and Affidavit of claims eligibility has being forwarded to the affiliate courier company in the United Kingdom.

EARTH-LINK COURIER SERVICE
        Link House, 1C CHURCH STREET,
        WHITECHURCH, HANTS,
        RG28 7AD ENGLAND.".

You are to immediately contact the courier company through the dispatch officer Mr.Clinton Moris via email on:
        Email:[protected]@yahoo.com

PHN:[protected]
        FAX:[protected]
        Provide the officer with the following details while contacting the courier company:
        1.Complete names and Age
        2.Mobile number
        3.Occupation and Phone Number
        4.Mailing Address
        5.A scanned copy of your international passport or driving licence(Valid) via email or fax([protected]).
        Quote your registration order number as KVN0569344/DV in all correspondence to the dispatch officer.
        Glenn Carlton(Mr).

Then I scan my driving licene and all personal proof I have send also I contact to Mr. Clinton Moris Thar phone no-[protected], That time also I rust them, Then on date 05 june 2008, from Glenn Carlton(Mr). [protected]@yahoo.com send me,
        Dear Esteemed Customer,

You are welcome to Earth-Link Courier Service. We are pleased to be at your service.. With our strong assets base, fast and efficient delivery services over the past decade, we have maintained a good working relationship with the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY. Your winning with order number(KVN0569344/DV) for the 2008 UK NATIONAL LOTTERY LOTTERY, has been brought to us for on-ward delivery to your respective destination by the Claims Department of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY . Your winning parcel contains all of the following items:
        1.) Your Winning Cheque of One Million Pounds.
        2.)Official Winning Certificate..
        3.)Affidavit of claims eligibility.
        4.)Other Covering Documents

Your winnings has been dispatch today the 5FT Of JUNE 2008 and it will arrive tomorrow the 6TH Of JUNE 2008, As soon as your winnings arrive India you will be contacted by our company diplomat who will be bringing your package to India, he shall also give you all the required assistance you may need to ensure that your winning draft is cleared and funds deposited in your local account. You shall be responsible for the local clearance charges there in India as the National Lottery board has already taken care of your delivery charges e.t.c here in the united kingdom in India, so that the diplomat will be allowed to complete the delivery immediately he arrives.
        You are advice to follow the instruction of the diplomat as soon as he arrive because he has other consignment to deliver.
        Be informed that your prizes are protected by a HARD COVER INSURANCE POLICY(HCIP), which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from your funds before remitting it to you. This is in accordance with section 13(1)(n) of the ALL UK LOTTERY GAMING BOARD ACT as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3rd July 1996 by the constitutional assembly. Due to this fact, you are expected to make the payment yourself.
        Kindly revert to confirm the receipt of email by providing the following:
        *Prefered Delivery Destination(Home or Office Address).
        *Telephone/Facsimile(Fax Number).
        Thank you for your anticipated cooperation
        CLINTON MORIS
        (Chife Delivery Officer)
        EARTH-LINK COURIER LONDON.
        Then, Mr. Freedom godson([protected]@yahoo.co.uk) ring me from mobile no-[protected] on date 6 june 2008 morning, and told me, I am in deplomet quater I am now arrive to give your money that is 1 million pound, so you have to deposite 41 thousand for clearance and you will get 1 million pound, I trust them That’s why I deposite to axis bank with name of Mr. Satinder garg, Account no. [protected]This is my first time in my life so, I and my Familly trust them. Again he told me to deposite 1lac 17 thousand for terrorist act and for insurance. Then we r confussing, cos 41 thousand is the last then again told us to deposite 1 lac 17 thousand then how can I trus him. Then I told them to come at imphal. But he told me not able to come without deposite, then we told him to back our money, cos we don’t trust him. Then he told me its not possible to back money cos central board of exice and custum taken the money and he send one copy of scan that is paper of central board of exice and custum for 41 thousand. Then we r very suffering about the money. My father and moter angry with me told me to go out my home. So, please verify the people, please identify my e-mail is got wining? and please help me to back my money that is 41 thousand.
        My name : HUIDROM KHOGENDRO SINGH.
        SEX: MALE.
        ADDRESS: C/O H. NIMAI SINGH,
        C/O – YUMNAM HUIDROM MAKHA LEIKAI,
        P.O AND P.S – WANGOI, IMPHAL WEST-2,
        PIN NO. – 795123, MANIPUR, INDIA.
        MY E-MAIL ADDRESS: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
        MOBILE NO. - [protected], [protected], [protected].

EARTH-LINK COURIER SERVICE

3.Occupation and Phone Number
        4.Mailing Address
        Glenn Carlton(Mr).

Dear Esteemed Customer,

1.) Your Winning Cheque of One Million Pounds.
        2.)Official Winning Certificate..
        3.)Affidavit of claims eligibility.
        4.)Other Covering Documents

Kindly revert to confirm the receipt of email by providing the following:
        *Prefered Delivery Destination(Home or Office Address).
        *Telephone/Facsimile(Fax Number).
        Thank you for your anticipated cooperation
        CLINTON MORIS
        (Chife Delivery Officer)
        EARTH-LINK COURIER LONDON.
        My name : HUIDROM KHOGENDRO SINGH.
        SEX: MALE.
        ADDRESS: C/O H. NIMAI SINGH,
        C/O – YUMNAM HUIDROM MAKHA LEIKAI,
        P.O AND P.S – WANGOI, IMPHAL WEST-2,
        PIN NO. – 795123, MANIPUR, INDIA.
        MY E-MAIL ADDRESS: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
        MOBILE NO. - [protected], [protected], [protected].
        sir i follow above person he is a right person because uk national lottery also puzzle me that i won one million pound on 10th june 2008 livelpool england and they also send my check via earthlink courier service but they are only puzzling me because all of these are fake. so i request to people don't trust on him.
        I am c.siddhant from india
        who is a winner in 12th june 2008 uk national lottery ?
        please inform me .
        How Can I win a UK national Lottery Without participating?
        Is joke or faky mail

THE NATIONAL LOTTERY
        P.O.BOX 1010
        LIVERPOOL,
        L70 1NL UNITED KINGDOM
        14TH JULY 2008(ANNOUNCEMENT DATE)
        REF:UK/9420X2/68,
        BATCH:074/05/ZY369

(#8976) of the UK NATIONAL
        LOTTERY, 2008 awards Sweepstakes
        at Covent Garden London.

number: [protected] 9643 with
        Serial number 5368/07 drew the lucky
        numbers: 01 . 08 . 12 . 24 . 67 .
        76 Winning Numbers Bonus Ball [55] which
        subsequently won you the
        lottery in the 1st categories of the 2008
        bonanza i.e match 4 plus
        bonus.

total lump sum of
        1, 000, 000GBP (One Million Pounds Sterling)
        in cash credited to file
        GKH/[protected]/08.

20, 000, 000GBP shared amongst the
        first twenty (20) lucky winners in this
        series year category(May/June 2008)
        i.e Match 4 plus bonus. All participants
        for the online version were
        selected randomly from World Wide Web sites
        through computer draw
        system and extracted from over100, 000
        unions, associations and
        corporate bodies that are listed online.
        weekly.

Mr.Sean-wright Moore
        seanwrihtmoore.[protected]@hotmail.com
        [protected]@uknationalpromotion.com
        Tel:+[protected]
        You may wish to establish contact via e-mail
        with the particulars
        presented above citing the
        batch and reference numbers to this letter.
        Be further advised to maintain STRICT
        CONFIDENTIALITY
        until the end of proceedings to circumvent
        problems associated
        with fraudulent claims/double claims. This is
        part of our precautionary
        measure to
        avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse
        of this programme.

James Sylvester
        (Online Coordinator).
        The piece of news is good and I hope it is true.
        I wish God please all o[censored]s and you.

U.K.National Lottery — just clarifying everything before hand..i.e. for lottery.

I got mails from UK NATIONAL LOTTERY CLAIMS AND RELEASE DEPARTMENT and FREE EMAIL PROMO OFFICE
        UNITED KINGDOM, these lottery sites for winning prices of carores in rupee. UNFORTUNATELY I GOT TO KNOW ABOUT THIS SCAM ONLY AFTER I REPLIED THIS MAIL. I GAVE THE ASKED INFORMATION. I AM REPOSTING THIS COMPLAINT SO THAT THE SCAMER DOES NOT USE MY IDENTITY FOR ANY WRONG REASONS AND IF THE SCAMER DOSE, I WOULD BE PROTECTED BECAUSE I AM REPORTING THE SPAM COMPLAINT IN WRITING. I ALSO WANT OTHERS TO BE CAREFUL.
        I HAVE NO PARTICIPANT BUT HOW CAN I WIN
        my Details...

REF:CC/941OYI/02/UKBN
        BATCH:12/26/0034UKCC

give me details...

The below is a mail i received . i wan know whether its a legal or just a fake...

Awaiting for your earliest reply

Asha

LOTTERY, 2008 awards Sweepstakes
        at Covent Garden London.

number: [protected] 9643 with
        Serial number 5368/07 drew the lucky
        numbers: 01 . 08 . 12 . 24 . 67 .
        76 Winning Numbers Bonus Ball [55] which
        subsequently won you the
        lottery in the 1st categories of the 2008
        bonanza i.e match 4 plus
        bonus.

total lump sum of
        1, 000, 000GBP (One Million Pounds Sterling)
        in cash credited to file
        GKH/[protected]/08.

20, 000, 000GBP shared amongst the
        first twenty (20) lucky winners in this
        series year category(May 2008)
        i.e Match 4 plus bonus. All participants
        for the online version were
        selected randomly from World Wide Web sites
        through computer draw
        system and extracted from over100, 000
        unions, associations and
        corporate bodies that are listed online.
        weekly.

drakemiller.[protected]@yahoo.co.uk
        [protected]@uk-nationallottery.org
        James Sylvester
        (Online Coordinator).
        *************************************BEWARE*************************************...

THIS IS A SCAM AND SUCH SCAMS ARE CALLED AS 419 SCAMS. DO NOT BELIEVE THESE EMAILS AND PLEASE DO NOT GIVE OUT ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION. DO A RESEARCH ON 419 SCAMS AND VISIT THE FOLLOWING WEBSITES FOR MORE INFORMATION.

HTTP://WWW.419EATER.COM
        HTTP://WWW.SCAMORAMA.COM

DO A GOOGLE SEARCH ON THE ABOVE SITES. AGAIN BEWARE OF SUCH SCAMS AND DO NOT GIVE OUT ANY OF YOUR INFORMATION.

GURUJI

Liverpool, L70 1NL UNITED KINGDOM

Ref: SGIL/763276/03
        Batch: 074/05/ZY3 .

Dear lucky winner,

We happily announce to you the draw of the UK-National Lottery International programs held last week..
        Your e-mail address linked to your profile, attached to ticket number: [protected] 187, with Serial number 87-11 drew the lucky numbers: 12, 37, 39, 40, 50, 01 Bonus 02. Which subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd category. You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of GBP 1, 000, 000.00{ONE MILLION BRITISH POUNDS} in cash credited to file REF NO.SGIL/763276/03.

This is from a total cash prize of GBR £16, 000, 000(SIXTEEN MILLION BRITISH POUNDS STERLING) shared amongst the first sixteen (16) lucky winners in this category. All participants were selected randomly from Worldwide Web site through computer draw system and extracted from over 100, 000 companies. This promotion takes place annually. Please note
        that your lucky winning number fall within our European booklet representative office in Europe as indicated in your play coupon. In view of this, Your GBP 1, 000, 000.00 {ONE MILLION BRITISH POUNDS) would be released to you by our payment office in Europe. Our European agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact him. Your prize award has been insured in your names and ready for claim. To begin your claims therefore, you are advised on final notice and as a matter o[censored]rgency, to contact our licensed and accredited claim agent for Overseas Lottery Winners for the processing of your prize awards winning and payment to your designated bank account after all statutory obligations have been concluded satisfactorily.

Contact thus: CONTACT OUR CLAIMS MANAGER,

NAME: James Scott
        Email: scottjames301 atYAHOO.COM
        Tel: +[protected]
        Fax: +[protected]

Due to mix up in some numbers and names and for the purpose of confidentiality, be advised to keep this award notification as secret from public notice until your claim has been processed and your prize money remitted to your designated bank account as this is part of precautionary measures to avoid double claim or misuse of this program by some social miscreants. Hence, your prize award winning is confidential as our winners are at liberty to remain completely anonymous until payment is effected. Congratulations once more from all members and staff of this program.
        Thank you for being part of our promotional lottery program.

STELLA OWEN (MS),
        LOTTERY CO-ORDINATOR
        11/23/2008 02:11 [ DELETE ] [ BLOCK onlineversion ]

Welcome To Allied Irish Bank (GB) ***Transfer Identification code: ELPC/MWT/0143***‏
        De : AIB ONLINE BANK (info.[protected]@aibonlineuk.org)
        Envoyé : jeu. 04/12/08 09:26
        À : [protected]@hotmail.com

Transfer Department
        Mr. Craig Ashton
        Operations Department
        London Drummonds
        49 Charing Cross
        GB - Admiralty Arch SW1A 2DX.
        Tel: [protected]
        Fax: +44-[protected]

Fund Release.

Transfer Options for the Immediate Transfer of your Winnings of the Sum of £750, 000 Pounds Sterling with Transfer Identification code: ELPC/MWT/0143

Good Day: SMARMI KHALID,

You are welcome to Allied Irish Bank (GB) an affiliate of the Irish National Lottery.We are pleased to be at your service.Allied Irish Bank (GB) is Regulated and Stipulated by the Financial Service Authority(FSA)., the financial institutions that Govern all Financial activities in the United Kingdom.

Compliment of the day to you as we welcome you to the Lottery Winners Funds Transfer Unit of the Irish National Lottery here in the Allied Irish Bank (GB), United Kingdom.This is to officially inform you that we have also received your approved winning file in this office and have seen your registered full winning information that show you as one of the legally approved winners of the Irish National Lottery On line Promotions that has been cleared for payment.Your winnings payment and all the legal documents backing your winnings have been processed and has been finally approved for release to you.

Your winnings and all the legal backing documents that have been approved include the following among others;

1.Your winnings international certified bank cheque of the sum of £750, 000(GBP) Pounds Sterling.
        2.The original copy of your approved winning certificate.
        3.The original copy of your endorsed winning clearance certificate.
        4.The original copy of the Money Laundering protection and Letter of Affidavit for Claims from the British government stating that the money was obtained legally through the Irish National Lottery online promotions.
        5.The original copy of Clear Source of funds from the British Government (COF).

In line with the transfer of your winnings to you, according to the Irish National Lottery Terms and Conditions for winnings claims, you are now required to follow the transfer associated conditions which are listed below which means the way you desire to receive your winnings that is in our custody.

Below are the two options with their associated conditions.

Account Opening and On-line Swift Transfer Option:

In this option you will be given the proper guidelines on how you will directly and personally transfer your winning funds in liquid cash into any bank account you nominate through the Allied Irish Bank (GB) e-banking services.

But for this to be done, first your winning cheque in our custody have to be converted into liquid cash in the UK Cheque Clearing house because we (Allied Irish Bank (GB) are allowed by the UK banking laws and policies to proceed with the swift transfer process of the winnings to you while the funds is still in cheque form.

And due to the fact that your winning cheque was issued in your name by the Irish National Lottery, which makes it legally impossible for any ordinary third party or entity to cash your cheque on your behalf in the UK Cheque Clearing house, you will then have to open and activate an account with this bank with an opening balance/initial deposit of £650 Pounds Sterling's before we can officially and legally possess the legal right as your bank to cash your winning cheque on your behalf in the UK cheque clearing house(UKCCH).

This is in regulation to the UK Banking laws and polices laid down by the Bank of England and the FSA(Financial Services Authority) which clearly states that for any UK registered bank to have the legal right to cash a certified bank cheque on behalf of the bearer(owner of cheque or payee), the owner of the cheque must have an activated account with the bank that will present the cheque for liquidation in the UK cheque clearing house(UKCCH).

Alternative Option (2) "Courier Check Transfer Option":

In this option, your certified winning cheque along with the legal documents backing your winnings will be delivered to your address that you will provide within 72 hours, we will have to use international licensed DHL Courier Company to deliver your winnings parcel to your address.Note that in this option, your winning parcel can not be delivered to P.O.Box addresses or street corners but to your residence because the DHL delivery officers in charge of the delivery must have to sight your personal valid identification and other required documentations to confirm your legal identity before they will hand over your winning package to you in person.

Below are the mandatory charges associated with the Courier Check Transfer Option via DHL that you are required to pay if you prefer this Courier Check Transfer Option.

Post Fee____________________40 Pounds sterling
        Vat________________________250 Pounds sterling
        Insurance___________________220 Pounds sterling
        TOTAL_____________________ 510 Pounds sterling

Please do clearly note that your winnings has been insured to the full real value and is protected by a hard cover insurance policy which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from your winning funds before it has been remitted to you.This is in accordance with section 13(1)(n) of the national gambling act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3RD July 1996 by the constitutional assembly.This law was put in place by the Lottery Governing board to protect winners from the misappropriation of their winnings funds before it is been remitted to them.

Note that you are to Clearly choose a delivery option you feel suitable for you and get back to us so that we can let you know how payment for the chosen option will be sent to this office.

To avoid any delay in your funds transfer process due to the limited time stipulated by the Irish National Lottery for the claiming of winnings, all that is needed from you now is to clearly state your perfected options.

If you need any advice or have any question, complains or comments, do call our 24 hours customer care desk-top number [protected]) and it will be our pleasure to address those issues for you.

We look forward to serving you better.

Treat with dispatch

Transfer Department
        Mr. Craig Ashton
        Operations Department
        London Drummonds
        49 Charing Cross
        GB - Admiralty Arch SW1A 2DX.
        Regulated by the Financial Services Authority
        UK GOVERNMENTAL CHAMBERS APPROVED.

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
        You live life online. So we put Windows on the web. Learn more about Windows Live

{0}
        Marquer comme lu(s)
        Marquer comme non lu(s)
        Supprimer
        Courrier indésirable
        Pas indésirable
        Imprimer
        Afficher la source du message
        © 2008 Microsoft Confidentialité Légal Contenu illicite Aide Votre compte Commentaires
        SMARMI KHALID, IT IS GENUINE, GO AHEAD WITH WHAT YOU WANT TO DO...GOOD LUCK!!!
        Is it true I have won 750, 000 pound sterling? I have receive an email from Wind Coleman that said Im won this amount..If it true how to Claim the money..Im from Malaysia..

please respon me back..
        I stop answer to the lotterys that I get, with all the SCAMS / FRAUD that are going around on the internet. I might had win or not? I had also wrote the www.ic3.gov and the [protected]@uce.gov, I also call them and they tell me if I had won anything, I would not have to pay to get it, and the moneys should had came out of what I won? and I feel that is the way it should be?
        I can don't said if it is for real or not, because I don't no? all I know is that I got a lot of email that said that I won moneys and cars, but I didn't get them because they was asking me to pay moneys to get it ? and the reason that I didn't get it is because I had lost my job about two years ago and I didn't have the moneys to sent them to see if it was for real or not? Edward Powell
        It not for real
        Three easy steps to claim your lottery win.

1. Produce your winning ticket.
        2. Pick up the cheque
        3. Pay cheque into your bank account.

Easy as pie!!
        I am just asking that is true?
        I am sorry if bothering your time, i am just asking about i have received the letter from your company if i have a lucky to accepted your company lottery, is that true? What am i supposed to do to claim the lottery? I send this messages including the letter of your company ;

The national lottery p o box 1010 liverpool,
        L70 1nl united kingdom (Customer services)
        Ref: sgil/763276/03 batch: 074/05/zy3.
        Dear lucky winner,
        We happily announce to you the draw of the uk-national lottery international programs held last week..
        With serial number 87-11 drew the lucky numbers: 12, 37, 39, 40, 50, 01 bonus 02.
        Which subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd category.
        You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of gbp 1, 000, 000.00
        {one million british pounds} in cash credited to file ref no. Sgil/763276/03.
        This is from a total cash prize of gbr £16, 000, 000
        (Sixteen million british pounds sterling) shared amongst the first sixteen (16)
        Lucky winners in this category.
        All participants were selected randomly from worldwide
        This promotion takes place annually. Please note that your lucky winning number fall
        Within our european booklet representative office in europe as indicated in your play coupon.
        In view of this, your gbp 1, 000, 000.00 {one million british pounds)
        Would be released to you by our payment office in europe.
        Our european agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact him.
        You are advised on final notice and as a matter o[censored]rgency, to contact our licensed and accredited claim agent for
        Overseas lottery winners for the processing of your prize awards winning and payment to your designated bank account after
        All statutory obligations have been concluded satisfactorily.
        Contact thus: contact our claims manager, name: ross evans. Email: [protected]@yahoo.com
        Tel: +[protected] fax: +[protected] due to mix up in some numbers and names and for the purpose of confidentiality,
        Be advised to keep this award notification as secret from public notice until
        Your claim has been processed and your prize money remitted to your designated
        Bank account as this is part of precautionary measures to avoid double claim or misuse of this program by some social miscreants.
        Congratulations once more from all members and staff of this program.
        Thank you for being part of our promotional lottery program. Sincerely,
        Stella owen (Ms), lottery co-ordinator

So i will wait to hear from you to make sure those letter and please send me your suggest and reply my message as soon as possible.
        Thank you very much for your attentio to me.

Best regards

Ariasona
        Thear sir
        The below is a mail i received. I wan know or its a legal or just a fake...

British national lottery headquarters:28 tan field road, croydon, london. Customer serviceref: uk/940x2/68 dear winner, we are pleased to inform you of the final announcement of theuk national lottery online promo programme held on the 25th of march 2009. The draw was done electronically with several email addresses provided to this office by microsoft to enhance the utilization of the internet. Your email address was attached to reference number uk/940x2/68 and was picked as one of the ten winning email addresses. This has qualified you to claim the total cash prize of £753, 437 in cash credited to file ktu/[protected]/03. This is from a total cash prize of £7, 534, 370.00 shared amongst the first ten (10) lucky winners in this category b. Your winnings will be issued to you as soon as our claims department verify your winning after you might have filled thepayment processing form below. Payment processing form for filing of claims.1. Name in full.2. Address in full.3. Age.4. Phone no.5. Occupation6. Winning email address assigned claims agent: mr. Garry baldwinemail;[protected]@live. Comphone; [protected], [protected]congratulations once more from all our members of staff. Yours sincerelycourtney m. Dejardin (Online promo co-ordinator) — www. gigared.com

_
        Good day to you. I want to inform you that your verification details has been processed. I must say that you should consider yourself extremely lucky to have emerged as one of our lucky winners in the uk national lottery online sweepstakes international program.

As you already know, all participants for the online version were selected randomly from the world wide web through a computer draw system and extracted from over 125, 000 unions, associations and corporate bodies that are listed online and each email address was attached to a ticket number. Your email address ([protected]@hotmail.com) attached to ticket number: [protected] with serial number: 5388/02 was selected which automatically makes you one of our lucky winners.

Your funds has been approved for release and we will begin the process of remittance of your prize money to you immediately you select a mode of payment from the options stipulated below:

1. We can have your winnings wired into your private bank account from our official participating bank.
        2. Courier options, we can make arrangements for you to receive your winning cheque, certificate and other vital documents through a secured and efficient courier service.

Note: all accruing charges are directly bearable by the winner and cannot be deducted from your winnings because your cheque is protected by a hardcover insurance policy which makes it impossible for anyone to make any deduction of whatsoever before it is remitted to you. You must update us with your correspondence with the courier company or the bank before and after compliance.

Below is a brief explaination of the options and its accruing charges:
        To have your winnings wired into your personal bank account, i would like to make clear to you that your cheque will be sent to our affiliate bank for transfer into your personal bank account. However, you will be requested to activate or open an account with them so that your cheque can clear into it for the transfer of your winning prize into your account in your country. The minimum amount that is required by the bank to open an account for non uk residents is not a fee of any sort as it will be added to your winnings when the transfer is been made since it is just an initial account opening balance. As soon as you activate your account with them, your pin number and your account number will be given to you and you will start the trasfer of your winnings immediately. Note that this amount has to be provided by you to the bank through any method they deem fit before they can activate the account.

Regarding courier delivery, our affiliate courier company which is greyhound express couriers is the only courier company registered with the uk national lottery thus they are incharge of all delivery of parcel for winniners of the uk national lottery.
        It is important to note that services rendered by this courier company are to be paid for by you and not the lottery board. Greyhound express couriers does operate on pay before delivery (P. B. D) service to winners of the uk national lottery thus they shall not commence delivery until they are paid.

You are advised to get back to us as soon as possible regarding what option you have chosen because the next edition of this draw comes up soon.
        Sincerely yours,
        Mr. Garry baldwin
        I have recieved last tuestday a mail of microsoft lottry from uk is select my mail as a winner of 1, 50.0000
        They give me the refrence no. Ym35447xn
        Pin no. Mcl/676/6642/w
        Winnng no. Ym35447xn
        Batch no. Pc/3445x/20007
        So please uggest me they wnat my account no and other adedtnficaton i dont know it is true or froud pleas help me what to do
        [protected]@hotmail.com - is it legal
        Fromraja sekar <[protected]@gmail.com>
        Touknational lottery <[protected]@comcast.net>

Datesun, jul 12, 2009 at 1:17 pm
        Subjectre: your email won £950, 000.00 contact ([protected]@hotmail.com)
        Mailed-bygmail.com

Is it legal

I received the following email today. Would you please confirm whether it is genuine or fake? Further, what can i do?
        Year 2009 winner from lottery uk
        Amount 2.000.000.00 gbp
        Year order number ;sh 301182
        Our ref number :csc/t606/1109
        Address : warakas vii gg8 n0 14 tanjung priok jakarta indonesia
        Emai: marthin. [protected]@yahoo. Co. Id
        Mobile : +[protected]

Thanks you
        Thas is correctly and true

Please reply

Best regard

Frethz marthin. Mt

Jakarta indonesia

Please inform me as soon posible
        Iam winner from uk lottery
        Amount 2.000.000.00gbp

Allied irish bank (Gb).
        Operations department
        Sovereign house
        361 king street
        Hammersmith london, w6 9na.
        Tel:[protected]
        Phone:[protected]
        Fund release.

Transfer options for the immediate transfer of your winnings of the sum of £891, 934.00 pounds sterling with transfer identification code: elpc/mwt/0143

Attention: md. Ishtiaque. Alam,

You are welcome to allied irish bank (Gb) an affiliate of the irish national lottery. We are pleased to be at your service. Allied irish bank (Gb) is regulated and stipulated by the financial service authority (Fsa)., the financial institutions that govern all financial activities in the united kingdom.

We welcome you to the lottery winners funds transfer unit of the irish national lottery here in the allied irish bank (Gb), united kingdom. This is to officially inform you that we have also received your approved winning file in this office and have seen your registered full winning information that shows you are one of the legally approved winners of the irish national lottery on line promotions that has been cleared for payment. Your winnings payment and all the legal documents backing your winnings have been processed and has been finally approved for release to you.

The mode of the payout of your winnings stipulated by the irish national lottery is online wire transfer and the alternative courier transfer option. The reason for the online wire transfer is that your check was deposited in a suspense account for security reason, besides winners outside uk always find it difficult to cash the check easily hence our bank is not everywhere in the world. But if you wish to cash your check yourself, your winning check and all the necessary documents guilding your winning funds will be deliver to your home of residence.

In line with the transfer of your winnings to you, according to the irish national lottery terms and conditions for winnings claims, you are now required to follow the transfer associated conditions which are listed below which means the way you desire to receive your winnings that is in our custody.

Below are the two options with their associated conditions.

Account opening and on-line swift transfer option:

In this option you will be given the proper guidelines on how you will directly and personally transfer your winning funds in liquid cash into any bank account you nominate through the allied irish bank (Gb) e-banking services.

But for this to be done, first your winning cheque in our custody have to be converted into liquid cash in the uk cheque clearing house because we allied irish bank (Gb) are allowed by the uk banking laws and policies to proceed with the swift transfer process of the winnings to you while the funds is still in cheque form.

And due to the fact that your winning cheque was issued in your name by the irish national lottery, which makes it legally impossible for any ordinary third party or entity to cash your cheque on your behalf in the uk cheque clearing house, you will then have to open and activate an account with this bank with an opening balance/initial deposit of £610 pounds sterling's before we can officially and legally possess the legal right as your bank to cash your winning cheque on your behalf in the uk cheque clearing house (Ukcch).

This is in regulation to the uk banking laws and polices laid down by the bank of england and the fsa (Financial services authority) which clearly states that for any uk registered bank to have the legal right to cash a certified bank cheque on behalf of the bearer (Owner of cheque or payee), the owner of the cheque must have an activated account with the bank that will present the cheque for liquidation in the uk cheque clearing house (Ukcch).

Alternative option (2) "courier check transfer option":

In this option, your certified winning cheque along with the legal documents backing your winnings will be delivered to your address that you will provide within 72 hours, we will have to use international licensed dhl courier company to deliver your winnings parcel to your address. Note that in this option, your winning parcel can not be delivered to p. O. Box addresses or street corners but to your residence because the dhl delivery officers in charge of the delivery must have to sight your personal valid identification and other required documentations to confirm your legal identity before they will hand over your winning package to you in person.

Below are the mandatory charges associated with the courier check transfer option via dhl that you are required to pay if you prefer this courier check transfer option.

Dhl uk home
        Post fee_40 pounds sterling
        Vat_250 pounds sterling
        Insurance_220 pounds sterling
        Total_ 510 pounds sterling

Please do clearly note that your winnings has been insured to the full real value and is protected by a hard cover insurance policy which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from your winning funds before it has been remitted to you. This is in accordance with section 13 (1) (N) of the national gambling act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3rd july 1996 by the constitutional assembly. This law was put in place by the lottery governing board to protect winners from the misappropriation of their winnings funds before it is been remitted to them.

To avoid any delay in your funds transfer process due to the limited time stipulated by the irish national lottery for the claiming of winnings, all that is needed from you now is to clearly state your perfected options.

If you need any advice or have any question, complains or comments, do call our 24 hours customer care desk-top number ([protected]) and it will be our pleasure to address those issues for you.

We look forward to serving you better.

Treat with dispatch

Allied irish bank (Gb).
        Operations department
        Sovereign house
        361 king street
        Hammersmith london, w6 9na.
        Regulated by the financial services authority
        Uk governmental chambers approved

This is true or false.
        Md. Ishtiaque alam
        Iam get email from uk national
        Lottery certificate winner
        Please inform me now as soon posible because so long iam waiting

Mr. Frethz marthin. Mt
        Dear,
        I want online open account in your allied irish bank (Gb). Please send me more information about account opening and on-line swift transfer money in witch account?

Warm regards

Gopesh tiwari
        Dear sir

The below is a mail i received. I wan know whether its a legal or just a fake...

Coca cola company

Sw11 5w united kingdom
        Tel +[protected]

Fax +[protected]

Attention :preeti yadav,

This is to bring to your notice that you will be receiving your parcel in india, this office will be sending a diplomat from uk to india for delivery, our delivery diplomat by name, diplomat david thomas will be leaving from england and will arrive turesaday (28/5/2013) in (New delhi) india.

Your parcel will be sent to india via a diplomatic cargo and on arrival of the diplomat, the diplomat will need to clear your parcel from the customs in new delhi and after the formalities in new delhi he will get your parcel cleared and immediately deliver your parcel to you as soon as the parcel is cleared.

The diplomat shall also give you all the required assistance you may need to ensure that your winning draft is cleared and funds deposited in your local account. You shall be responsible for the local clearance charges there in india, so that the diplomat will be allowed to complete the delivery immediately he arrives.

You are advice to follow the instruction of the diplomat as soon as he arrive because he has other parcel to deliver out side india.

Kindly send the following to the diplomat via email : [protected]@gmail.com

1. Your full name and address

2. Your scan copy of your id proof

3. Winning mobile number

Note:

Clearance and custom charges of 3oo.00 pounds sterling's equivalent to 25, 000 inr will cost you to get your parcel which contains your demand draft of 1, 000, 000.00gpb and your two nokia mobile phones, with all relevant document that will empower you get your winning amount logged in your nominated account with assistance of our delivery diplomat, so he can facilitate payment formalities through the reserve bank of india in your country.

Be informed that your prices are protected by a hard cover insurance policy (Hcip), which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from your funds before remitting it to you. This is in accordance with section 13 (1) (N) of the all uk lottery gaming board act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3rd july 1996 by the constitutional assembly. Due to this fact.

Payment will be done on arrival of the officer in your country and the officer will direct you on how to make the payment

Your winning parcel contains all of the following items:

1.) demand draft of your winning of one million great british pounds. (1, 000, 000.00gpb)

2.) official winning certificate.

3) your winning nokia mobile phone, (Nokia n97 nseries) and (Nokia 5800 xpressmusic)

3.) affidavit of claims eligibility.

4.) other covering documents.

The diplomat will be guiding you in respect of your winnings and you are to follow instruction from the diplomat and feel free to always get back to me regards to any clarification.

Attach also to this mail is a scan copy of license of coca~cola

I wish you on behalf of all members and staff of coca~cola congratulate you on your winning and wish you the best of luck as you spend your good fortune.

Once again on behalf of members and staff of coca~cola i say congratulations as you spend your great fortune.

Thank you for being part of our commemorative 142nd anniversary draws.

Mr justice brown
        hello my name is charlesdashnaw i played one of your games and i win and i have a the winning numbers you sand me a email with the winning numbers here is the numbers is[protected] and the bonus number it is 48 and here is the ticket number is [protected]-b-188 and here is the draw number it is 2092 and here is the serial number it is [protected]-110 and here is the amount i won it is $6.33.035.323, 00 here is my address it is 7 lincoln st apt1 webster ma. 01570 and here is my age it 52 years old and i am a male and i am single i don t work and whan i played it was in january 9th 2016 that is whan i play the game and you sand me a email and i got it march 12th 2016 so if you get my messages i call your number bet i can not get someone so i can talk to someone so here is my number it is[protected] p.s. i safed your email so if you call me i will have it for you p.s.from mr charlesdashnaw
        hello this mr charlesdashnaw the money i won came from from the game on my computer it is one if your games online and the messages came from the the national lottery and it from uk and i need to talk to michael platt or contact this man or this man alex williams at the national accounts department i like i said here is my home number it is[protected] so if someone call me it would be good p.s. from mr charlesdashnaw from webster ma. 01570

Patthigari Madhavi
          Respected Sir/ Madam

Few days back i received a winning lottery mail from UK national lottery and i gave my personal details also ( my phone number and address).

Now i received confromation mail from them.I searched in Google and i felt that it is all fake!!! please guide me what to do now? do i have any threat from them? please reply me.

I am also attaching the conformation mail which i received from UK lottery.please find that mail bellow.

Madhavi
          -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          [UK National Lottery Logo]
          (Registration U971133B).

FROM: Mr William Preacher.

SUBJECT: PAYMENT APPROVAL.

ATTN:P.Madhavi,

Congratulations from our entire staff.

We are glad to inform you that, we have duly completed our payout modalities, We have signed all the necessary document with all the relevant authority.

We hereby officially inform you that, after all necessary modalities have being carried out we find you worthy of the winning amount of £1, 750, 000.00 GBP (One Million Seven Hundred And Fifty Thousand Pound sterling).Your prize-winning has been endorsed by The British Gaming Board.

On that note the Lottery Corporation Payment Service (L.C.P.S) has issued and endorsed your winning cheque.You have been authorized to cash your cheque in your country, as soon as you receive it from the courier/dispatch company.To this end your cheque has been handed over to our affiliated Dispatch/Courier company for quick delivery to your destination(YOUR ADDRESS AS INDICATED IN THE CLAIMS FORM), as the lucky winner of category 2, with Ref.No:BL/94202/08, as you would advice.

You are hereby advised to make direct contact with the Dispatch/Courier company, for the quick delivery of your cheque and some of your other relevant documents, such as your lottery winning certificate etc.

Find below the contact details of the Dispatch/Courier company.

CONTACT SKYNET COURIER SERVICE AND DISPATCH SERVICE.
          SkyNet Worldwide Express
          Contact Person.Garry Moore.
          TELEPHONE: +44-704-571-3757
          Email: [email protected]

You are adviced to send the courier company a mail to their email address for their delivery modalities.When contacting them, you are to include this order number as your subject. ORDER NUMBER:SNT/98046.

Please you are advised to write down the order number and save it.You are also required to send them your order number, it is in comfirmity for further verification of your claims before they can have your parcel posted to you.

You are to Quote your complete names, Ref/Batch Numbers and your direct phone number and your home address so that they can honour your letter. Once again i say congratulations and always inform us of your dealings with the dispatch/courier company. Most importantly, you will be responsible for the charges, for the delivery of your parcel, as we have earlier informed you.

Notice: You have being given 7(Seven)days ultimatum to receive your parcel, failure for you to comply, your cheque will be returned back to the issuing house, and subsequently you will end up losing your winnings/funds.Most importantly, you will be responsible for the delivery of your cheque. Please take note.

Congratulations once more our proud winner.Please do ensure that you put this money into good use.And we hope to meet you in the nearest future.

Mr William Preacher,

[UK National Lottery Logo]
          COPYRIGHT © 2008 ALL RIGHT RESERVED

Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
          A Smarter Email.

Thank you.
          I received an email about winning notification plz guide me.

Thank you SENTHIL KUMAR [CELL NO [protected]]
          Even i received this kind of mail and I have paid some amount, but i dint receive the winning amount yet now.

i am got below massage by
          US$4, 600, 000 from the UK Lottery draws of 21/05/09 held in Dubai U.A.E. Lucky #: MX[protected].

Now choose a claims Option for receiving the US$4, 600, 000.Monday, 8 June, 2009 1:30 PM
          From: This sender is DomainKeys verified"Adams Richards" <[protected]@gmail.com>Add sender to ContactsTo: [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Dear Vivek Dan,

Thanks for your mail and the claims information. Your won amount o[censored]S$4, 600, 000 and winnings certificate has been forwarded to me from the UK Lottery Organization and I am glad to inform you that you have been ascertained as a rightful winner and receiver of the Four Million, Six Hundred Thousand USA Dollars cash prize.

Now choose a claims Option for receiving the US$4, 600, 000.

With OPTION A you will be receiving the US$4, 600, 000 via bank to bank wire transfer. This will require that you pay a transfer, commission and winnings documents delivery fees which are all total of $690.

With OPTION B you will be receiving the US$4, 600, 000 in form of a certified cashiers check. Here you will have to make the delivery payment of $520. You will also provide your address where the US$4, 600, 000 check will be delivered to. On option B the check will be sent to you by courier express delivery and it will get to your address within 72Hrs. The check can be deposited in any bank and country of your choice and it takes only four working days to clear and the complete US$4, 600, 000 will be available for withdrawal in your bank account.

I will want you to take note of the following:-

(1 ) The UK Lottery Organization did not cover the claims payment for any $4, 600, 000 winner.
          (2).We do not execute winner’s payment without firstly receiving the claims option payment.

(3).Deduction from the US$4, 600, 000 was made completely impossible by the UK Lottery Organization.

(4) With this no payment for any option that you choose can be deducted from the US$4, 600, 000.

I have just told you what needs to be done. Now I will await your response and know the option which you are more comfortable with so as to enable me inform you on how to make the payment for it.

If you choose to receive your won US$4, 600, 000 via bank transfer option that means that the original/hard copies of your winnings certificate of legality which was secured from a Great Britian High Court and winnings certificate which was issued by the UK Lottery Organisation will be sent to your address via courier delivery and this will be done after the wire transfer has been completed. If you want to receive either the winnings certificate of legality or winnings certificate via email attachment then I can send a copy of each of them to your email.

On the other hand if you choose to receive your won US$4, 600, 000 via check or Certified Bank Draft delivery option that means that the original/hard copies of your winnings certificate of legality which was secured from a Great Britian High Court and winnings certificate which was issued by the UK Lottery Organisation will be sent to your address via courier delivery and your winnings check or Certified Bank Draft will be delivered along with them and at thesame time.

The winning certificate/legality and Certified Bank Draft will be forwarded to you via email attachment after the processing.

Mr.Richard Adams.
          Payment Manager
          Tel +[protected]

Is It true or fals please inform me immediately. what can i do ?????????

Rajiv
            i have received mail from UK National lottery on 24/4/08

Dear winner u have won UK national lottery worth 17.5 lakh Pounds. the content of mail is exactly same, as in other mails received by people in past.

After sending them basic information to them, Now they are asking for advance payment of courier charges to skynet courier.

To us it seems to be totally fraud.

Please tell us regarding truth, and how to help others, so that they should not be trapped like this.

Plz give immidiate response and feedback of any concrete action taken against these fake agents.

Attached original mails:

FROM:MR ANTHONY FLOWER.

SUBJECT:PAYMENT APPROVAL.

ATTN:Dr Vaishali Grover,

PAYMENT MODALITIES:

Congratulations from our entire staff.

We are glad to inform you that, we have duly completed our payout modalities, in line authorised mode of payment.To this end we have signed all the necessary document with all the relevant authority.

We hereby officially inform you that, after all necessary modalities have being carried out we find you worthy of the winning amount of ?, 750, 000.00GBP (One Million Seven Hundred And Fifty Thousand Pound sterlings). Your prize-winning has been endorsed by The British Gaming Board.
            On that note the Lottery Corporation Payment Service (L.C.P.S) has issued and endorsed your winning cheque.You have been authorized to cash your cheque in your country at any of your designated bank where you have an operating account, as soon as you receive it from the Dispatch/Courier company.To this end your cheque has been handed over to our affiliated Dispatch/Courier company for quick delivery to your destination(YOUR ADDRESS AS INDICATED IN THE CLAIMS FORM), as you would advice.

*******************************************************************

SKYNET COURIER AND DISPATCH SERVICES.
            SkyNet Worldwide Express,
            United Kingdom.
            Contact Person: Gary Anderson.
            Tel: +447045730075
            Fax: +447092875477
            Email :[email protected]

*******************************************************************

You are adviced to call and send the courier company a mail to their email address as provided above for their delivery modalities.When contacting them, you are to include this order number as your subject.ORDER NUMBER:SNT/7740502211. This is in comfirmity for further verification of your claims before they can have your parcel posted to you.

You are to Quote your complete names, Order Number and your direct phone number so that they can honour your letter. Once again i say congratulations and always inform us of your dealings with the Dispatch/Courier company.

Most importantly, be informed that your payment cheque has been endorsed and signed by the relevant authority.No one whatsoever can temper with your cheque not even the Dispatch/Courier company, you are going to receive your money in full value without any deduction, please take note.

Once more, you are therefore advice to follow the Dispatch/Courier company delivery terms and condition for the safe delivery of your parcel to your door step based on our agreement.

Notice: You have being given 7(seven)days ultimatum to receive your parcel, failure for you to comply, your cheque will be returned back to the issuing house, and subsequently you will end up losing your winnings/funds.Please take note, as we will not entertain any form of disorder.

Congratulations once more our proud winner.Please do ensure that you put this money into good use.And we hope to met you in the nearest future.

Mr Anthony Flower,

SUBJECT:PAYMENT APPROVAL.

ATTN:Dr Vaishali Grover,

PAYMENT MODALITIES:

*******************************************************************

SKYNET COURIER AND DISPATCH SERVICES.
            SkyNet Worldwide Express,
            United Kingdom.
            Contact Person: Gary Anderson.
            Tel: +447045730075

HEAD OFFICE : CARGO XPRESS COURIER COMPANY
            BR30-36 NEW PORT,CARDIFF
            BRCF24 ODE,
            UNITED KINGDOM
            NAME:MR DEAN ANDERSON (Despatch Officer)
            EMAIL: [protected]@yahoo.co.uk

You are adviced to send the courier company a mail to their email address for their courier cost.When contacting them,you are to include this order number as your subject.Please you are advised to write down the order number and save it.

ORDER NUMBER:S657252
            (A) CHEQUE
            (B) DRAFT
            (C) TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER
            IF BY TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER
            (Details of the account where you want your funds
            transferred):
            ________________________________________________
            _________________________________________________
            ____________________________________________________
            Note: you are Quote your complete names,Ref/Batch Numbers and your direct phone number so that they can honour your letter.Once again i say congratulations and always inform me with your dealings with the courier

Mrs.Rosely Parker
            Fiduciary Agent.

CONFIRMING THAT YOU HAVE WON THE UK NATIONAL ONLINE SWEEPTAKER INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY. ONCE AGAIN CONGRATULATIONS.
            Please take some serious action towards them.
            from UK NATIONAL LOTTERY AWARD 2008 <[protected]@mchsi.com>
            reply-to [protected]@hotmail.com
            to
            date Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 5:13 PM
            subject Online Cordinator

hide details Jan 9 (3 days ago)

__________________________________________________________
            We are happy to notify you that your email address emerged
            as a winner in our promotional lotto sweepstakes,
            held on 5th January 2009, with the lucky
            number:[protected]. and as a result you have
            been granted the lump sum payout of (750, 000(G.B.P).
            Contact your claims officer below for your claims/winnings.

Gordon Hadden: Email:[protected]@hotmail.com
            you are to forward the following details to enable him
            clear your file for immediate payment:

1. Full Names:...{}

Mr. Brain Hunt
            Online Cordinator

[protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]-------=
            =============================================================

HE called me from DELHI on 12 jan, to pay Rs. 20000 as a custom clearance. and given me
            their ICICI BANK ACCOUNT number.

mobile no.:[protected]

BANK NAME: ICICI BANK

ACCOUNT NUMBER:[protected]

NAME OF THE PERSON WHO CALLED ME: SOYAPHY PHANGLUAI

...
            WHEN GIVEN THEM OFFER THAT I WILL GIVE YOU 1000 POUND(GBP) THEN HE CUT THE PHONE AND SWITCH OFF THE MOBILE.

[protected][protected]
            give me suggestion...

how can i report against him.

my mobile number is: [protected]

sky net worldwide express — fake lottery

Respected sir,
            My name is K.AnilKumar i am working in L&t.When ever i get free time i will start net connection and especially for finding good job.But from last week i am receiving emails from this email address bert james [protected]@yahoo.com.hk so please help and i want to beaware from this emails.PLEASE TAKE SERIOUS ACTION his name is robert james.
            Hope u will rid of me from this problem.
            K.anil kumar
            email ID [protected]@yahoo.co.in
            guys.... i do keep getting emails from them repeatedly abt lottery( that i have some big amount); and i get it once every 3-4 months!!!!!!

dont you think i am exceptionally lucky?????

and everytime i get this in my spam folder!!!!

This message is spam and contains virus in it or... i m the luckiest person in this world to have won the same lottery "FOUR TIMES"

Whats more... i hv won an "ANNUAL LOTTERY" at four different instances "WITHIN A YEAR".. unbelievable but TRUE!!!

Lottery — Fake emails

**SPAM** Your E-mail Won $2,000,000.00 From Shell Award
            Show Details
            If this email is not spam, click here to submit the signatures to FortiGuard - AntiSpam Service.

Shell Petroleum Development Company United Kingdom
            Shell Tower, London, SE1 7NA - United Kingdom

BATCH REF: SHUK/0032/YQ

We are pleased to inform you that you have won a prize money of Two Million United States Dollars (US$2,000,000.00) in cash, including a TOYOTA CAMRY car for the International E-mail Draw which was Organized by Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC). SPDC collects all the email addresses of the people that are active online,among the millions that subscribed to Yahoo, Aol, Walla,Gmail,Russian Mail,Hotmail and few from other e-mail providers. 150 people are selected yearly to benefit from this promotion and you are one of the Selected Winners this year by this great Oil company.

PAYMENT OF PRIZE AND CLAIM
            Winners shall be paid in accordance with his/her Settlement Center. Shell Award must be claimed not later than final claim day from date of Draw Notification. Any Prize not claimed within this period will be forfeited.You have therefore been approved for the payment o[censored]S$2,000, 000, 00 in cash including a TOYOTA CAMRY car which is the winning present /amount for each winner. This is from the total prize money o[censored]S$12,000,000.00 shared among the international winners in this category.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Stated below is your identification number:

REFERENCE NUMBER: SPDC-061512

Please be informed that your ATM CARD,CHEQUE,DEBIT CARD, T,T,DRAFT o[censored]S$2,000,000.00 is now with the payee center. Contact your fiduciary agent in Asia [MRS. MARY ANN] and give her your full detail below so that she will re-insure your winning under your full name and direct you to the bank for payment as your winning numbers fall within the asian Location file,Together with the port where your winning car should be ship to.

Note: Payment to make only by ATM card or Bank Transfer

(SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY AGENT)

Name: MRS. MARY ANN (CLAIM AGENT)
            E-Mail: [protected]@yahoo.cn
            shell.[protected]@gmail.com

She will immediately commence the process that will facilitate the release of your fund to you. Fill the below form and send to your agent,Together with the port where your winning car should be ship to.

1. Full Name.....................
            2. Address ......................
            3. Country of Origin.............
            4. Occupation....................
            5. Age...........................
            6. Phone Number..................
            7. Sex...........................
            8. Email Address.................

Note: For security reasons we advice all winners to keep their information confidential from the public especially your batch ref and reference number.(This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted taking advantage of this program by non-participants or unofficial personnel as a case of double claiming will not be entertained)
            Awards must be claimed not later than 3 weeks from the day of this notification,otherwise all funds will be returned as unclaimed and eventually be donated to charity organization.

Congratulations!!! once again.
            Yours in service,
            Jennifer Adams
            [Shell Publicity Secretary]
            SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY (SPDC),WE ARE TRULY THE OIL GIANT IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!!!

This is Afroz here and I got this email to my email id [protected]@yahoo.co.in. Tell me what should I do?

Afroz Ahmed
            (91-[protected])

Sourav Dey
              Ref: UK/6648D/09
              Batch: 080/07/MK881

Attn: Winner,

This is to inform you that you have been cleared a winner of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY. I am happy to inform you that i have forwarded your Original Certificate and your Certified bank cheque to a reputable courier company.

The courier company in accordance with your chosen mode of delivery can either deliver your winning parcel containing the afore stated documents to your point of contact, where it could be further converted into liquid cash and consequently lodged into your account under the auspices of the BRITISH AUTHORITIES IN YOUR COUNTRY.

OR they can help you convert the cheque into liquid cash here in the UNITED KINGDOM and further transfer the funds directly into your local bank account in your country or any country of your choice. When the direct international bank transfer method is employed, your funds will be made available for claims in your local bank within 48 hours.

The courier company in this case only delivery's the winning certificate by express delivery to your contact address so as to validate the claims from your local bank. It is also very imperative to note that due to the classified international delivery method employed by the courier company, THEY DO NOT DIVULGE THE IDENTITY OF THE BANK AND THE MODE OF TRANSFER.

This is in consonance with the regulations of the BRITISH STATE SECURITY AGENCY as a guard against internet hackers of online banks and its likes. It also inhibits internet fraudsters who design pop up sites and impersonate companies known for their untainted reputations from perpetrating their unwholesome activities and defrauding people of their hard earned means of livelihood.

You'll find below details of the courier company: ANC Group
              Parkhouse East Industrial Estate
              Newcastle-Under-Lyme
              Staffordshire
              Tel: +447031930843
              +447031845998
              Fax: +441900515732
              E-mail: [email protected]
              ST5 7RB, ENGLAND, UK . You are advice to send a mail to the dispatch officer of the courier company whose name and email address are clearly stated above, for detailed information on the courier cost of delivering your winning prize to your point of contact, AND/OR the requirements for effecting the direct bank transfer method.

When contacting them, you are to include this order number as your subject. PLEASE you are advice to write down the order number and save it for future references. ORDER NUMBER: B447316K
              Note: you are to quote your complete names, Ticket Number and your direct phone number for your letters to be duly honored.

Please do keep me updated with your communications with the courier company.

Once again i say congratulations. PLEASE KEEP ME POSTED.

Thanks and remain blessed,

Mr. Ben Johnson
              Fiduciary Agent.

Låna pengar utan säkerhet.
              Sök och jämför hos Yahoo! Shopping.
              I got an email from Mr Edward Willams that I have won the UK National Lottery winner of a lump sum pay out of TWO MILLION Great Britain pounds (£ 2,000,000.00 pounds sterling) in cash credited to REF: UKL/74-A[protected].

Pls. is it true or false
              pls. confirm me
              What is the fact behind iy.

I have in receipt of a mail from Australian National Lottery. They informe by email that I have won 85.000.000 prise from Australia. They Iatteched their ID card of Australian National Lottery. Their massage as below.

Dear Sushil Tiwari,

We deeply congratulate you once again for winning the Australian Lottery.All participants in this lottery program were selected randomly through a computer ballot system, drawn from 85.000.000 individual email addresses from all registerd e-mail address.Your e-mail address was picked by the automated computer ballot system, which was programed for this random selection.

This random selection has eventually qualified you for this years Annual Australian lottery Winning.This promotional programme takes place annually,and is being promoted and sponsored by eminent personalities like, Sultan of Brunei, Bill Gates of Microsoft Inc,Australian prime minister Kevin Rudd.With the support of other European corporate companies and organizations to encourage the use of Internet and computers systems
              worldwide.

Attached to these email is a winners application form which you are requried to fill and return back to us by scanning with a copy of your government issued identity,to enable us identify you as the real winner and commence with the processing of your winning prize fund.also atteched is my ID card for your reference.Should you have any information please contact me at the Australian Lottery Customer Claims Center. TEL +234 [protected]

Best Regards
              Dr Fredrick Peters
              Claims Agent Australian lottery center.
              i got an e-mail on 21.04.2008 stating that, i won a priz o[censored]K NATIONAL LOTTERY, i want to know that is it true? please help...
              the e-mail that i received is

This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of(£1.500, 000.00
              pounds) for the month of APRIL 2008 Lottery promotion which is
              organized by UK NATIONAL LOTTERY
              by collection of email addresses of the people that are active online,
              among the
              millions that subscribed to Yahoo and Hotmail we only select five
              people every Month as our winners through electronic
              balloting System without the winner applying, we congratulate you for
              being one of the people selected.
              Is this true, I also got one, see below

UK NATIONAL LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS:
              P O Box 1010 Liverpool, L70 1NL UNITED KINGDOM

Dear Lucky Winner,

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the just concluded annual final draws o[censored]NITED KINGDOM NATIONAL LOTTERY international Lottery programs. The online cyber lotto draws was conducted from an exclusive list of 21, 000 e-mail addresses of individual and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the internet, no tickets were sold. After this automated computer ballot, your e-mail address emerged as one of two winners in the category "D" with the following winning information:

REF No: UKNL-L/[protected]
              BATCH No: 2005MJL-01
              TICKET No: [protected]-7644
              SERIAL No: S/N-00168
              LUCKY No:[protected]

You as well as the other winner are therefore to receive a cash prize of £500, 000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand Pounds Sterling) each from the total payout. Your prize award has been insured with your e-mail address and will be transferred to you upon meeting our requirements, statutory obligations, verifications, validations and satisfactory report. To begin the claims processing of your prize winnings you are advised to contact our licensed and accredited claims agent for category "D" winners with the information below:

To file for your claim, please contact the processing agent;
              Agents Name: Mr. A Williams
              Email: claims office_ ([protected]@yahoo.com)
              TEL: [protected]
              Fax: [protected]

Please note; you are hereby advice to send the assign Fiduciary Agent,
              details below for Processing of your Claims;
              (7 )DATE OF WINNING NOTIFICATION :
              (9) TOTAL AMOUNT WON :
              (10)MARITAL STATUS :
              (11)PRESENT COUNTRY :

Congratulations once more from our members and staff and thank you for
              being part of our promotional program.

Thanks and Regards,
              Carouselein.
              dear sir heartly reme...
              sir some days ago i have recived mail o[censored]k lottery liverpool,
              but i can't belive it plzzz send me advice about this mail...

i have recived mail's copy

first mail

DEPARTMENT
              REF: UKFGP/[protected]/03
              BATCH: 14/0017/IP
              WINNER'S NAME: Suman Raj Khanal
              RAFFLE DRAW WINNING EMAIL ([protected]@yahoo.co.in)

Attn: Suman Raj Khanal,

We have received your information and we have reviewed and accepted your completed claims verification form, based on this your prize money shall be remitted to you accordingly. As you already know your email address was randomly selected from over 100, 000 websites on the internet. Each email address was attached to a ticket number. Your email address was selected as winners through electronics ballot sysetm. A certificate of prize claims and some vital documents will be sent along side your winnings cheque. The documents to be sent are;

1. Winning cheque
              3. License Of Claims.

Since you will not be able to travel down to our office here in Liverpool, United Kingdom for the official presentation of the award presentation ceremony, whereby winning funds and other documents will be presented to you as the lucky winner, since you emerge as our oversea winner your winnings will be send to you through our (Delivery Agent) Courier Company. Note; due the sensitivity of your package, we not allow it be posted through Regular mail, it will be send to you through a Diplomatic delivery, in this case we have then sealed and forward your winning package which contains a winning cheque of One Million Great British Pounds Sterling's, Winning Certificate and License Of Claims to the (Delivery Agent) Courier Company to handle the delivery, there are one of the most competent and reliable Courier Company we have here in United Kingdom. You are to proceed to your Bank to cash your winning cheque, as soon as you receive it, you are to take care of the courier cost to enable the courier services delivered your winning package to you on time.

You are to contact our Courier Company with the contact information below for further instructions on how to send the consignment to your location. Please you should also send a copy of your verification form down to the (Delivery Agent) Courier Company to authenticate your lottery winnings and do take care of the courier cost.
              Find below the contact information of the Courier Company :
              Email: info.[protected]@yahoo.co.uk
              ======================================

I will require a concise update on proceedings with the firm as soon as you are in contact with them. If you need any assistance whatsoever, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Mr. Edward Wright
              Phone Number:+[protected].

Copyright © 2007/2008 The UK National Lottery Inc.

2nd mail's copy

Ipswich IP4 2BN
              United Kingdom.
              Company Reg Number: 4171102, Registered in Cardiff.

Dear Suman Raj Khanal

Thanks for contacting ATLAS COURIER EXPRESS, We are pleased to be at your service. Atlas Courier Express is Regulated and Stipulated by United Kingdom (National Courier Association) and also by the Financial Service Authority (FSA), both agency Govern all Courier activities in the United Kingdom. Certificate of your winning and other Certificate including a cheque has been sent to us by the fiduciary agent of oversea winner, UK NATIONAL LOTTERY BOARD. Thanks for the details and this is to inform you that after proper verification of your particulars, we found out that you are the rightful/legitimate owner of the winning parcel in our possession and we have therefore decided to deliver the parcel to you. It is the usual practise of our organisation to conduct a proper verification of all parcels that we are to deliver to ensure that they are valid. Is rest assured that your cheque has been package and true and delivery will be made once you have met the necessary requirements?

We are a well established company offering courier and transport services 24 hour a day for priority delivery of letters, parcels and consignments to any destination by road, air or sea. We have a substantial team of couriers available for motorcycle dispatch plus van driver couriers in all size vehicles from small vans up to 7.5 tonne and international couriers for dispatch by road, sea or air. You are to please confirm your alternative mailing address to enable us dispatch your parcel immediately.

Delivery Destination: India.

Delivery Address: Amar Shanti Dham, 48/4 Shivnagar Marg, Ranigali, Bhopatawala, Haridwar, Uttaranchal, India.

Owner's Phone Number: +[protected]

Owner's Mobile Number:+91-[protected].

The original copy of your winning certificate, together with a covering document (Money Laundering protection and Letter of Affidavit for Claims) from the British government stating that the money was obtained legally through the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY BOARD will be sent to you as soon as you meet with any of the option selected.

DESCRIPTION OF PARCEL TO BE DELIVERED

An original certificates of weight :[protected].37kg
              Bonded cheque of weight :[protected]-----0.10kg
              Total weight of parcel :[protected][protected].47kg
              Colour of Parcel :[protected][protected]Brown

With regards to this, you are required to select the most convenient of the four options below for a smooth delivery of your package to you:

ATLAS COURIER EXPRESS DELIVERY OPTIONS.

FIRST CLASS DELIVERY

Fuel Surcharge ... £40.00
              Insurance ... £150.00
              (Vat 5% ... £32.00
              TOTAL ... £460.00 ONLY

Respond to this email by making a selection from the four options above. Mind you have no provision for C.O.D (Cash On Delivery), and we do not offer the services of delivery before payment, do get back to us, with any of the option that suit you most, so that can advise on how to make the required payment for the delivery charges/courier cost of your winning package in our pocession. Very Important Notice: The Delivery Charges cannot be Deducted from your winnings, and also the Delivery charges are to be Paid by you.This is in accordance with section 13(1)(n) of the National Gambling Act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3RD July 1996 by the constitutional assembly.This is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds and win Situaitions.

Guarantee
              We can guarantee our customers an efficient and professional service carried out by competent professionals with a wealth of experience in making sure we deliver what is needed, when it is needed. You will soon discover why companies choose Atlas Courier Express when they need someone they can trust with their courier and delivery requests.

Awaiting your urgent response,

SIR. BENT McGIBSON
              HEAD OF LOGISTICS & CHIEF DISPATCH OFFICER
              HEAD OFFICE: SARACEN'S HOUSE
              25 ST. MARGARETS GREEN
              IPSWICH IP4 2BN
              UNITED KINGDOM.
              Enquiry Line: +[protected]
              Regulated by the Financial Services Authority..
              © 2008 Atlas Courier Express.
              i have got a email that, i have won i million pounds, they said your email has selected for it
              its true or false tell me

Attn: Altamash Ali,

1. Winning cheque
              3. License Of Claims.

Since you will not be able to travel down to our office here in Liverpool, United Kingdom for the official presentation of the award presentation ceremony, whereby winning funds and other documents will be presented to you as the lucky winner, since you emerge as our oversea winner your winnings will be send to you through our (Delivery Agent) Courier Company. Note; due the sensitivity of your parcel, we not allow it be posted through Regular mail, it will be send to you through a Diplomatic delivery, in this case we have then sealed and forward your winning parcel which contains a winning cheque of One Million Great British Pounds Sterling's, Winning Certificate and License Of Claims to the (Delivery Agent) Courier Company to handle the delivery, there are one of the most competent and reliable Courier Company we have here in United Kingdom. You are to proceed to your Bank to cash your winning cheque, as soon as you receive winnings, the courier cost should been taken care of by you to enable the courier services delivered your winning parcel to you on time.

Find below the contact information of the Courier Company :
              Email: [protected]@yahoo.co.uk
              ======================================

Mr. Edward Wright
              Phone Number:+[protected].

Copyright © 2007/2008 The UK National Lottery Inc.

Hello all,

This are all scams, i would suggest you delete the mail as soon as u see them. ITs a common practice they will mail u ask u for ur details and send u some certificated or something and ask you to open an account with them or just something like that for which u have to pay to claim ur prize or lottery or what ever ( the game is same) and as soon as u transfer them they are gone.

Kusai
              I have also found such type of email. The details are give below.

From: YahooMsn Lottery Incoporation <[protected]@hamdard.net.pk> | Add to Address Book | This is spam

To: <recipients undisclosed>

Subject: RE:CONGRATULATION(YOUR EMAIL JUST WON YOU £500, 000.00) Contact: [protected]@yahoo.com.hk

Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 13:22:24 IST

Note: To help protect your privacy, images from this message have been blocked.View images | What is this?

Sutton, Greater London SM1 4te
              TEL:+[protected]

This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of Five hundred
              thousand, Great Britain Pound Sterlings(£500, 000.00) for the month
              of NOVEMBER 2008 Lottery promotion which is organized by YAHOO/MSN
              LOTTERY INC & WINDOWS LIVE. YAHOO/MSN & MICROSOFT WINDOWS, collects all
              the email addresses of the people that are active online, among the
              millions that subscribed to Yahoo and Hotmail and other we only select
              five people every Month as our winners through electronic balloting
              System without the winner applying, we congratulate you for being one of
              the people selected.

You are to contact the events manager on or before your date of
              Claim, Winners Shall be paid in accordance with his/her Settlement
              Centre.Yahoo/Msn Lottery Prize must be claimed no later than 20 days
              from date of Draw Notification after the Draw date in which Prize has
              won. Any prize not claimed within this period will be forfeited.

These are your identification numbers:

Winning number...DX09788

These numbers fall within your Location file, you are requested to
              contact the events manager, send your winning identification numbers to
              him, to enable him verify your claims.How ever you will have to fill and
              submit this form to the events manager for verification & direction on
              how you can claim your winning fund.

THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION SHOULD BE SUPPLIED COMPREHENSIVELY BY THE

11. AMOUNT WON:
              The options to receive your winnings are:

1. CASH PICK UP: You can come down in person to collect your funds here
              in the UK (CASH). You will be required to present a valid International
              Passport as proof of Identification amongst other documentation which
              will be required if you choose this option.

2. CASHIERS CHEQUE: This is In consonance with our policy in this
              regard, be advised that if you opt for the cashiers cheque, you are to
              notify this office that we may give you the modalities to deliver your
              winning cheque to your place of residence.

OPTION ONE(2):

I...HEREBY DECLARE THAT THE ABOVE DATA ARE TRUE. IN CASE OF
              ANY UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCE, MY NEXT OF KIN HAS THE RIGHT TO CLAIM MY
              TOTAL WINNINGS.(SUPER STANDARD AGENT) SHALL ACT AS MY AGENT IN
              FACILITATING THE TRANSFER OF THE TOTAL FUND TO ME.

DATE--------

Barrister Saint Brown Paine
              EVENTS MANAGER

These are my identification numbers:

Winning number...DX09788

I AM SUPPLYING THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION .

1.FULL NAMES OF BENEFICIARY:SHASHI KANT GIRI
              2.RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS:D-144, EAST OF KAILASH, NEW DELHI-110065, INDIA
              3.DATE AND PLACE OF BIRTH:ASANSOL (W.B)
              4.PHONE/FAX NUMBERS:[protected]
              5.NAME AND ADDRESS OF NEXT OF KIN:HYACINTHA
              6.SEX:MALE
              7.OCCUPATION:SERVICE
              8.MARITAL STATUS:MARRIED
              9.NATIONALITY:INDIAN
              10.Your Reference and Batch number:Reff number...DX35447SX, Batch number...UY 09102DY
              11. AMOUNT WON:Five hundred thousand, Great Britain Pound Sterlings(£500, 000.00)

OPTION ONE(2):CASHIERS CHEQUE

DECLARATION:
              I SHASHI KANT GIRI, ADDRESS-D-144, EAST OF KAILASH, NEW DELHI, INDIA, PIN-110065 HEREBY DECLARE THAT THE ABOVE DATA ARE TRUE. IN CASE OF ANY UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCE, MY NEXT OF KIN HAS THE RIGHT TO CLAIM MY TOTAL WINNINGS.(SUPER STANDARD AGENT) SHALL ACT AS MY AGENT IN FACILITATING THE TRANSFER OF THE TOTAL FUND TO ME.

DATE: NOV.04, 2008

THANKS & REGARDS

D-144, EAST OF KAILASH, NEW DELHI-110065
              MOB.[protected]

From:
              Barrister Saint Brown Paine <[protected]@yahoo.com.hk> | Add to Address Book | This is spam

To: S Kant <[protected]@rediffmail.com>

Subject: Congratulations(Contact Courier For Your Won Prize Imm... )

Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2008 14:19:15 IST

Winner's name: SHASHI KANT GIRI

Raffle Draw Winning Email:[protected]@rediffmail.com

Accept our sincerely apology, for the slight delay in responding to your mail, it was an outcome of the processing of your winning documents .We wish to congratulate you once again on this note, for being part of the 5 winners selected on this month of NOVEMBER 2008.The Microsoft Windows Live felicitate with you and your family.This promotion was set-up to encourage the active users of the Internet Microsoft Windows.

Hence we do believe with your winning prize, you will continue to be active and patronage to the Yahoo/Msn & Microsoft Windows.I wish to formally announce to you that you have successfully pass the requirements, statutory obligations, verifications, validations and satisfactory report Test conducted for all on line winners.

A winning cheque has been issued in your name by the Yahoo/Msn Lottery Incoperation board and also a certificate of prize claims will be sent along side your winnings cheque. You are therefore expected to contact our affiliated delivery company jetstar courier company department in which your winnings cheque has been sent to for delivery to your residence.Do contact the jetstar courier service company with the contact information below for further instructions on how to send the consignment to your location and the amount to be charged for the delivery.

Note that you are to provide the Lottery Winners courier Agency, that will be handling the transfer of your winning with the required details below to officially identify you:

TEL;+[protected].or +[protected] .

These documents has been securely sealed and packed for security reasons which makes it impossible for anyone to view it until its been delivered to you and there are some document you have to sign after you have receive the prize.TAKE NOTE.

The Yahoo/Msn & Microsoft Windows lottery has discovered a huge number of double claims due to winners informing close friends relatives and third parties about their winning and also sharing their pin numbers. As a result of this, this friends try to claim the lottery on behalf of the real winners. The Microsoft lottery has reached a decision from headquarters that any double claim discovered by the Lottery Board will result to the cancelling of that particular winning, making a loss for both the double claimer and the real winner, as it is taken that the real winner was the informer to the double claimer about the lottery. So you are hereby strongly advised once more to keep your winnings strictly confidential until you claim your prize.

This office will not be responsible for any outstanding fees. Services rendered by JETSTAR COURIER SERVICE LTD are to be paid by you and not the lottery board, for the fact that the lottery organisers didn't make any provision for any upcoming expenses, regarding delivery of parcel or any such. Have it in mind that your won prize cannot be deducted from, this is because the total amount has been insured to the real value ..This is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds.

Its is Expected that you add your IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS{PARCEL/NUM/2040} as the subject of any correspondence with the courier company to ensure they respond in a timely manner. I will require a concise update on proceedings with the firm as soon as you are in contact with them.If you need any assistance whatsoever, please do not hesitate to let me know.Do have a nice day.

Barrister Saint Paine

To: [protected]@live.com

Subject: IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS{PARCEL/NUM/2040}

Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2008 11:01:03 IST

Cc: [protected]@yahoo.com.hk

EMAIL:[protected]@live.com
              TEL; +[protected].or +[protected] .

Subject: IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS{PARCEL/NUM/2040}

I have received email fromYahoo/Msn Lottery Incoperation Baley House, Har Road, Sutton, Greater London SM1 4te, United Kingdom.TEL:+[protected] that I have won a prize money of Five hundred thousand, Great Britain Pound Sterlings(£500, 000.00) for the month of NOVEMBER 2008 Lottery promotion which is organized by YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY INC & WINDOWS LIVE. YAHOO/MSN & MICROSOFT WINDOWS, collects all the email addresses of the people that are active online, among the millions that subscribed to Yahoo and Hotmail and other we only select five people every Month as our winners through electronic balloting System without the winner applying. I have been advised to contact you.

These are my identification numbers:

Winning number...DX09788

I AM SUPPLYING THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION .
              1) Winner's Full Names:SHASHI KANT GIRI
              2) Present Full Address: D-144, EAST OF KAILASH, NEW DELHI-110065, INDIA
              3) Telephone Number:[protected]
              4) Raffle Draw Winning Email:
              5) Amount Won:Five hundred thousand, Great Britain Pound Sterlings(£500, 000.00)
              6) Winning Reference Number: DX35447SX
              7) Winning Batch Number:UY 09102DY

THANKS & REGARDS

D-144, EAST OF KAILASH, NEW DELHI-110065, INDIA
              MOB.[protected]

To: S Kant <[protected]@rediffmail.com>

Subject: Congratulations(Contact Courier For Your Won Prize Imm... )

Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2008 14:19:15 IST

Winner's name: SHASHI KANT GIRI

Barrister Saint Paine

To: "JETSTAR COURIER HOME SERVICE" <[protected]@live.com>

Subject: Re: WELCOME TO JETSTAR COURIER HOME DELIVERY {CHOOSE AN OPTION F

Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 17:42:27 IST

Go to Attachment(s)

JETSTAR COURIER SERVICEADDRESS OF HEAD OFFICE:Link Place, BRIGHTON, Sussex, BN1 7DX, ENGLAND +[protected].or +[protected] E-mail;[protected]@live.com

Reg.PARCEL/NUM/2040

22/A-3, GROUND FLOOR, ROHINI,
              NEW DELHI, PIN CODE-110085, INDIA
              Mob-[protected]

From:
              JETSTAR COURIER HOME SERVICE <[protected]@live.com> | Add to Address Book | This is spam

To: <[protected]@rediffmail.com>

Subject: WELCOME TO JETSTAR COURIER HOME DELIVERY {CHOOSE AN OPTION FOR SHIPPING OF YOUR WINNINGS}þþþþ

Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 22:23:39 IST

Welcome to JETSTAR COURIER SERVICE
              ADDRESS OF HEAD OFFICE:Link Place,
              BRIGHTON, Sussex, BN1 7DX, ENGLAND
              +[protected].or +[protected]
              E-mail;[protected]@live.com

Attention Value Customer : SHASHI KANT GIRI

You are welcome to Jetstar Express Courier Company Ltd an affiliate of the YAHOO/MICROSOFT PROMOTION AWARD.We are pleased to be at your service.Jetstar Express Courier is Regulated and Stipulated by the Finacial Service Authority(FSA), the finacial institutions that Govern all Finacial activities in the United Kingdom.

Thanks for your quick response to notify us about your funds Delivery and we are sorry for the delay in response to your mail due to proper verification of your winning Parcel. However, we hereby use this medium to let you know that your winning parcel has been ready for DISBURSMENT.A description of your package have been stated Below,
              DESCRIPTION OF PARCEL TO BE DELIVER.
              Parcel No. PARCEL/NUM/2040
              Parcel Details Certified Cheque of
              £500, 000.00 GBP
              Status Unclaimed
              Present Route Heathrow International Airport UK.
              Owner SHASHI KANT GIRI
              Date 10/11/2008

Order Number:
              PARCEL/NUM/2040

Your Order number is
              PARCEL/NUM/2040
              Description of parcel to be delivered:
              An original certificate of weight :[protected].15kg
              Bonded draft of weight :[protected].17kg
              Total weight of parcel :[protected].32kg
              Colour of Parcel :[protected]Brown

"Jetstar Express Courier Limited" is a registered and copyright trade marks of :- Jetstar Express Carrier Association Ltd".
              ====================================================
              You can now begin the final step of your claims process, which is the delivery of your prize to you. With regards to this, there are three options open to you, you are required to select the most convenient of the three options.

Below is our delivery options and its various cost of delivery. You are expected to pick an option best convient to you and send us your option via e-mail.
              OPTION 1:

Mailing GBP 150.00 00.00
              Insurance GBP 120.00 00.00
              Vat GBP 60.00 00.00
              TOTAL GBP 330.00 00.00

After Choosing the Preferred Option, the correspondence will be initiated to Jetstar Express Courier Limited, at the details provided below by completing the below Transaction Form:
              NAME:
              ADDRESS:
              CONTACT PHONE NUMBER:
              OPTION FOR DELIVERY: (any of the 3 above)
              IDENTIFICATION: (any valid ID sent via email or fascimile)

Please be informed that the charges of delivering Must be paid as stated by the British Law and Our Courier'S Entity before we can commence with the transfer of your winning prize(Parcel).

Please send your response within the next 24hrs to enable us expedite action on your parcel.

We are glad to be of service to you.

Mr. Peter Liu (Dispatch Officer)Management.
              (Tel.:+[protected]
              (Tel.:+[protected]
              Jetstar Forwarding Services LTD

To: "JETSTAR COURIER HOME SERVICE" <[protected]@live.com>

Subject: Re: PAYMENT INFORMATION (ACT AS INSTURCTED)þþþClassic

Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 20:55:23 IST

Cc: "rananjayrai1" <[protected]@rediffmail.com>

I want to clarify my some doubts.
              1 The award is for yahoo user. But I have got this email not through my yahoo ID but through rediffmail Id
              2 You are asking to deposit the courier charges first, why. It can also be paid at the time of delivery

Please clarify my doubts. You may also contact me at my no. [protected]

S.K.Giri

Attention Value Customer : S.K.Giri

How are you and your family today?i persume you are fine, We got your mail, the content of your mail was understand by us, The delivery content has to be insured in the uk insurance firm, before they can be delivered to you via courier due to the diplomatic content of the package that is been delivered. Failure to produce the insurance fee will mean cancellation of package delivery by the JETSTAR Courier Service so as to enable my company secure her good name they have always maintained, since the package delivery without the insurance will be illegal. The insurance is UK law guiding the misuse of lottery funds, by unauthorised firms and bodies.

We do not accept cash upon delivery (COD) proposal for such package Air sure charge for onward delivery must be paid through our choice of service to our office as instructed within a period of five working days after the receipt of this mail so do make urgent contact with me upon receipt of this mail on the option you have choosen so as to provide you with the payments details required to forward the above stated Cost of delivery please noteVThis company decline reverse payment for these charges, stating that it is against their professional policy towards ensuring the safe delivery of the cheque to you. That if a reverse payment is made, and something goes wrong, that you cannot sue the courier company or insurance company to recover the full value of the fund as stipulated in the cheque since payment for insurance cover was not made at point of mailing.With the above reason, reverse payment is ruled out. payment is made before delivery.Note: That your prize is protected by a hardcover insurance policy, which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from the money before it has been remitted to you.

This means that the above charges cannot be deducted from the prize and hence must be provided by you before your prize is transferred to you.

This is in accordance with section 13(1)(n) of the national gambling act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3RD July 1996 by the constitutional assembly.This is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds,

Mr Peter Liu
              i also got above messages, plz inform me as soon as
              is it true, plz give me information
              i got this mail,

Winner's name: ANAND LAWRENCE LOBO

TEL;+[protected].or +[protected] .

This office will not be responsible for any outstanding fees. Services rendered by JETSTAR COURIER SERVICE LTD are to be paid by you and not the lottery board, for the fact that the lottery organisers didn't make any provision for any upcoming expenses, regarding delivery of parcel or any such. Have it in mind that your won prize cannot be deducted from, this is because the total amount has been insured to the real value .This is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds.

Barrister Saint Brown Paine
              (Events Manager)

Proud to be a PC? Show the world. Download the “I’m a PC” Messenger themepack now. Download now.

Prev | Next
              Copyright © 2008 Rediff.com India Limited. All rights reserved.
              Disclaimer | Privacy Policy
              UK NATIONAL LOTTERYLIVERPOOL L70 1NLENGLAND. FOREIGN SERVICES MANAGER
              PAYMENT AND ORDER RELEASE
              DEPARTMENT
              REF: UKFGP/[protected]/03
              BATCH: 14/0017/IP
              WINNER'S NAME: Sreenivasa ReddyRAFFLE DRAW WINNING EMAIL ([protected]@yahoo.co.in)
              ======================== Attn: Sreenivasa Reddy, We have received your information and your completed claims verification form was accepted, based on this your prize money shall be remitted to you accordingly. As you already know your email address was randomly selected from over 100, 000 websites on the internet. Each email address was attached to a ticket number. Your email address was selected as winners through electronics ballot sysetm. A certificate of prize claims and some vital documents will be sent along side your winnings cheque. The documents to be sent are; 1. Winning cheque
              2.Winning Certificate
              3. License Of Claims. Since you will not be able to travel down to our office here in Liverpool, United Kingdom for the official presentation of the award presentation ceremony, whereby winning funds and other documents will be presented to you as the lucky winner, since you emerge as our oversea winner your winnings will be send to you through our (Delivery Agent) Courier Company. Note; due the sensitivity of your parcel, we not allow it be posted through Regular mail, it will be send to you through a Diplomatic delivery, in this case we have then sealed and forward your winning parcel which contains a winning cheque of One Million Great British Pounds Sterling's, Winning Certificate and License Of Claims to the (Delivery Agent) Courier Company to handle the delivery, there are one of the most competent and reliable Courier Company we have here in United Kingdom. You are to proceed to your Bank to cash your winning cheque, as soon as you receive winnings, do take care of the courier cost to enable the courier services delivered your winning parcel to you on time. You are to contact our Courier Company with the contact information below for further instructions on how to send your winnings to your location. Please you should also send a copy of your verification form down to the (Delivery Agent) Courier Company to authenticate your lottery winnings and do take care of the courier cost. Find below the contact information of the Courier Company:
              Email: [protected]@yahoo.co.uk
              ====================================== Have it in mind that your won prize cannot be deducted from, this is because the total amount has been insured to the real value . This is in accordance with section 13(1)(n) of the national gambling act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3RD July 1996 by the constitutional assembly. This is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds. Its is imperative that you add your (REF NUMBER/BATCH NUMBER) as the subject of any correspondence with the Courier Company to ensure they respond in a timely manner. I will require a concise update on proceedings with the firm as soon as you are in contact with them. If you need any assistance whatsoever, please do not hesitate to let me know, and do keep your winnings and winning information confidentail for security reasons. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Regards, Mr. Edward Wright
              Phone Number:+[protected].
              This email and its attachments are confidential and intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s).This email and its attachments may also be privileged or protected by legal rules. If you have received this by mistake please let us know by reply immediately and destroy the email and its attachments without reading, copying or forwarding the contents. Copyright © 2008/2009 The UK National Lottery Inc.
              All rights reserved. Terms of Service - Guideline
              i request the government to take the action immediately and give the ppl compensation for it
              IT TRUE I WON A LOTTERY THIS FROM ONLINE SWEEPSTAKES INTERNOATIONAL PROGRAM My e-mail addresses where randomly picked from the internet database the winning of 500, 000.00 British pounds draw number(#978) with serial(UK5368/02)LUCKYNUMBERS[protected](46-)which consequently won in category c ( National Lottery )From Mrs Claire Kingston ([protected]@live.com) Date Friday, January 9, 2009 8:42:02 AM AIRSPRITNT COURIER COMPANY TEL[protected] TEL:[protected] Fax[protected]Despatch offider) Mr Brett Harman Address 12 Coborn road docklands Birmingham, B3 2DA UNITED KINGDOM.
              IT TRUE I WON A EURO-AFRO-AMERICAN-SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY
              This Program is organized to Promote and Encourage YAHOO AND HOTMAIL Window Users. My e-mail address attached to ticket number:B[protected] with Serial number 97560 drew the winning:02/06/18/36/37/44/Bonus Ball:19/, which subsquently won and the 2nd category. (Eighty Hundred and twentyThousand United States Dollars) credited to file KPC/[protected]/02. This is to be released to by First National Bankof South Africa (F.N.B) From Mr William Smith United Kingdom Zonal Co-Coordinator. Barr.James Adams.(Esq.) Solicitors, Conveyances &Notary Public Tel/Fax:+[protected] E-mail [protected]@workmail.co.za E-mail:[protected]@live.com 4TH Floor, Elephat House 107 Market Street Cnr Williegh Johannesburg 2001 Post AddressP'O.Box 61618 Marshalltown 2107.
              Date Friday January 9 2009 8:00:40 AM
              IT TRUE
              i have recieved this mail pls give informayion this mail

Dear Esteemed Winner,

We are pleased to inform you again about our MID-YEAR UK NATIONAL
              LOTTERY BONANZA price won by you a week ago.You have been approved to claim
              a total sum of £750, 000(Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand Pounds Sterlings) REF:
              XYL/[protected]/07, Batch 24/00319/006/IPD.All participants for the online
              version wereselected randomly from the World Wide Web through a computer draw
              system and extracted from over 100, 000 unions, associations, and corporate
              bodies that are listed online. Your e-mail address attached to e-ticket number: 03-
              [protected].You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of
              750, 000.00 GBP. Equivalent to= $1, 631, 922.00. Usd. This is from total prize money
              of GBP20, 500, 000.00 POUNDS shared among the five international winners in this

category. To claim your prizes kindly submit the completed form to your
              verification unit by email:

*Phone no:
              *Occupation:
              *Age:
              *Amount won:.

The claims officer contact email is:
              Name: Sir. Thomas Chess
              E-mail: [protected]@hotmail.co.uk
              Phone:+44 [protected]

Yours Truly,
              Candace Muir
              Co-ordinator (The Uk National Lottery)
              i Want to clam this mail i have not receive my demand Draft So kindly send me agin demand draft

BARCLAYS BANK PLC. to me

London, E14 5HP.
              England, United Kingdom.
              Fax:+[protected]

Dear Lucky Winner,

Barclay's Bank Plc wishes to congratulate you as you will be receiving a DEMAND DRAFT from Atlas Courier Express (UK) Ltd as soon as you reach an accord with them regarding the delivery of your DEMAND DRAFT via courier. A DEMAND DRAFT
              of EIGHT HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND BRITISH POUNDS (£850, 000.00GBP) have been sealed and deposited with ATLAS COURIER EXPRESS (UK) LTD for delivery to your address. Atlas Courier Express Ltd is under a contract with Barclay's Bank Plc to deliver your demand draft to your address.

It will be delivered to you within 24HRS, 48HRS or 72HRS depending on the delivery option you choose. Once you receive the demand draft from ATLAS COURIER EXPRESS (UK) LTD, it is important to note that the demand draft is cash able in any bank around the world. Do re-confirm your address and contact mobile number with Atlas Courier Express Ltd.

NOTE: You have to keep us informed on your progress with Atlas Courier Express (UK) LTD so that we can assist you if the need be. Do contact Atlas Courier Express (UK) Ltd via the information stated below:

Courier Company Name: ATLAS COURIER EXPRESS (UK) LTD.
              Director of Foreign Delivery: Mr. Chris Morgan
              Company Contact E-MAIL: [protected]@atlascouriers.net
              Contact Tel: +[protected]
              Contact Fax: +[protected]

You have to contact them immediately as we already sealed and submitted your demand draft to their office for delivery. They are waiting to hear from you. You are to email the following details to Atlas Courier Express (UK)Ltd:

1.Full Name:
              2.Address:
              3.Mobile And Telephone Numbers:
              4:Nationality:
              5:State And City:
              6:Occupation:
              7:Marital Status:
              8:Age And Sex:

Do contact them immediately you receive this mail so that they can inform you on how to proceed towards receiving your Demand Draft.

Yours Faithfully,

> Subject:
              > From: jeetu.[protected]@gmail.com
              > To: [protected]@msn.com

Reg: Jitendar Kumar Bhardwaj
              hi, my demand dreaft doesn't deliever to us so kindly help to deliever by courier
              Complaint comments  Add a comment

UK National Lottery — please stop the accouynts in mumbai banks and recovery my amounts sir

polimetla jobprabhakar
                sir please stop the accounts at mumbai banks please recovery my amounts .

1. AT 19/2/08
                Complaint comments  Comments  (7)

polimetla jobprabhakar
                Sir my name jobprabhakar polimetla from Andhra Pradesh so this person will asking some amounts in still so I don’t sending any amount to that persons so immediately stop the account numbers and accounts in this banks in Mumbai the fake person will call in this number 0 9892858693 . And 91 4442230031 in this number to call to me. Please stop the accounts sir

1. AT 19/2/08

AMOUNT IS Rs. 50000/-INR

2. DATE 6/02/08

RASHIDA ASGHAR
                A/C No:054401503734
                Icici bank andheri shopper stop
                AMOUNT :Rs.40000/-INR

SAGAR ANAND JAIN
                A/C: NO; 033905001995
                PNA NO; AIKPJ5376L
                ICICI BANK DELHI
                I have this email from MSN/Yahoo lottery system that i have won the prize.
                Please do confirm it and immediately tell me that is it tru or not if it is tru than i may be statrting further process to get this wiinind prize.
                Waiting for your immediate response.

Sohail.

This is The email

YOUR EMAIL WON NOVEMBER PROMO.(Compliments of the Festive Season)‏
                From: Deirdre Davis ([protected]@my.utsa.edu)
                Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2008 6:04:02 PM
                To:

Yahoo/Msn Lottery
                Incoperation
                Sutton, Greater London
                SM1 4te
                United Kingdom.

This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of Five hundred thousand, Great Britain Pound Sterlings(£500, 000.00) for the month of NOVEMBER 2008 Lottery promotion which is organized by YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY INC & WINDOWS LIVE.

YAHOO/MSN & MICROSOFT WINDOWS, collects all the email addresses of the people that are active online, among the millions that subscribed to Yahoo and Hotmail and few from other email providers we only select five people every Month as our winners through electronic balloting System without the winner applying, we congratulate you for being one of the people selected.

You are to contact the events manager on or before your date of Claim, Winners Shall be paid in accordance with his/her Settlement Centre.Yahoo/Msn Lottery Prize must be claimed no later than 20 days from date of Draw Notification after the Draw date in which Prize has won. Any prize not claimed within this period will be forfeited.

These numbers fall within your Location file, you are requested to contact the events manager, send your winning identification numbers to him, to enable him verify your claims.How ever you will have to fill and submit this form to the events manager for verification & direction on how you can claim your winning fund.

THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION SHOULD BE SUPPLIED COMPREHENSIVELY BY THE BENEFICIARY OF THE STATED FUND, FOR VERIFICATION BEFORE TRANSFER.

1.FULL NAMES OF BENEFICIARY:
                9.NATIONALITY:

10.Your Reference and Batch number:
                11. AMOUNT WON:
                The options to receive your winnings are:

1. CASH PICK UP: You can come down in person to collect your funds here in the UK (CASH). You will be required to present a valid International Passport as proof of Identification amongst other documentation which will be required if you choose this option.

2. CASHIERS CHEQUE: This is In consonance with our policy in this regard, be advised that if you opt for the cashiers cheque, you are to notify this office that we may give you the modalities to deliver your winning cheque to your place of residence.
                OPTION ONE(2):

DECLARATION:
                I...HEREBY DECLARE THAT THE ABOVE DATA ARE TRUE. IN CASE OF ANY UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCE, MY NEXT OF KIN HAS THE RIGHT TO CLAIM MY TOTAL WINNINGS.(SUPER STANDARD AGENT) SHALL ACT AS MY AGENT IN FACILITATING THE TRANSFER OF THE TOTAL FUND TO ME.
                DATE--------

(CONTACT EVENTS MANAGER)
                Name:Barrister Saint Brown Paine
                E-mail:account.[protected]@live.com

Thank you and Accept my hearty congratulations once again
                Mrs James White
                Online Co-ordinator

sarita mewada
                  sir i have recived this mail plese informe me this tru
                  CONGRATULATIONS!This is to inform you that you have been cleared a winner of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY online Sweepstakes International program. I am happy to inform you that i have forwarded your Original Certificate and your mode of prize collection to the courier company.Find below the details of the courier
                  [email protected]+44 70111 52493

Recently Discussed

UK National Lottery
                    lottery will not recognise my new debit card
                    True or false