Unknown
2.9

Unknown Complaints & Reviews

I am Resident of Bangalore, 9th Cross 3rd A Main Road, HRBR Layout, Ist Block Kalayan Nagar.

There has been several street dogs attacks in the past few weeks on the the road mention above, there are about 8-9 street dogs and to my noice in this week there has been 3 incidents of street dog attacks on people who do a regular walk in the mornings and evenings.

The request the authorities to take an immediate action, to stop this brutal attack by street dogs, and give a free and fearless mind for the residents to take evening and morning walkers

From

Kumar K
Kalyan Nagar
Bangalore.

To
    The Commissioner
    BBMP, Bangalore

Sub:- Complaint against Garbage Collection

We the residence of "A" Mary Street, K G Halli, Next to Corporation Office, B'Lore North (ward no 9) would like to bring it to your kind notice, that the garbage collection has been stopped abruptly from couple of months, any complaint on this aspect to the concerned authorities have fallen on deaf ears, due to this the residents have no other option but to throw the garbage at the entrance of the street, which has led to foul smell, breeding of flies and mosquitoes,inviting stray dogs etc.
    Could we kindly request your kindself to instruct the concerned to take immediate action for which we shall remain.

Thanking in anticipation

yours faithfully,

Residents of A Mary Street, KG Halli
    Bangaluru 560 045
    Ph [protected],[protected],25444082,
    Aug 13, 2020
    we are residents of sri sai ram residency. 446, 9th main, vijaya bank lay out,bilekahalli,bangalore 560076.since one week the garbage disposal vehicle is not collecting the waste. we are told that the contract is over and the person who comes with a smaller vehicle is demanding advance payment for purchase of diesel. we request u to take action immediately for we all will be thankful.

The 9 H Main Kalyan Nagar, HRBR Layout, has no sewage facility because of which the residents are suffering a lot in-spite of repeated requests to all. There is a sewage dump at the end of the road that has been closed by the private property owner who is building flats for residential purposes. Consequently, he water and the sewage is flooding back into the houses creating lot of problems for the residents.

Please get the needful done so that we can live in piece.

There has been an illegal encroachment of the public area - Road leading to Vidyapeeta from Indra nursing home. Commercial space has been constructed illegally on the road near 5th and 6th cross of BSK II Stage, CT Bed, Opposite Iyengar Tyre clinic.
        Also, the corner house on 5th cross has encroached the road to construct a private parking space.

Could the concerned authorities take necessary action pls.

Respected Sir,

I have found in Nagappa block, Srirampuram( comes between malleshwaram and rajajinagar) 2nd, 3rd, 4th cross(places near devaiah park), people who construct homes next to conservency stretch their homes to conservency and occupy part of conservency which is Government property. Otherwise they construct their home properly in ground floor but start extending to conservency from first floor onwards. When I enquired few people there, they tell that they bribe bbmp officials so they keep quiet and no action is taken(I dont know how much extent it is true). This situation is not only in this area, it is present in most parts of Bangalore. I see many people fighting against corruption,but there are few people itself doing this deeds. I request BBMP officials to take quick action regarding this.

Deepak

ILLEGAL ROAD OCCUPIED

IN GANIGARPET RAJANNA LANE NAGARTHPET CROSS .THERE A SMALL SHOP(200 SQUARE FEET) HAS OCCUPIED ROAD SPACE MORE THAN 200 METER SPACE ILLEGALY . SO PLEASE I REQUEST TO TAKE SOME ACTION AND KEEP THE CITY CLEAN AND GREEN

There is Encroachment of Several Properties by Lower Class People in the North Bangalore region, Several Lower Class People have Encroached Several Properties in The Entire North Bangalore region, Also There are many Encroachments in this region due to the New Airport, A Majority of the Encroachments are by the Lower Class People who have Illegally Occupied Several Properties - Neither Paying Rent, Nor Staying on Lease, Neither Legally Owned & Not even Paid Property Taxes but Illegally Occupied. I Hope the BDA/ BBMP will take Necessary Action.

dear sir,
            i am a resident of suduguntepalya, tavare kere main road DRC post, bangalore 560029.

as i walk every day on tavare kere main road for my work place and to my home i see a building which is very old and weak and has nearly 6 to 7 shops which includes a std booth, tailor shop, pork hotel, wine store and restorant, hair style shop and a bakery.

i dont know when this building will colapes by its ownand fall on main road, because the walls and roofs are already look like an earth quake has shaken this building reacently.

i request consern person of bbmp should take some immedeate action to prevent public life, if it is late then it may take a headlines in the morning news paper.

thanking you,
            chiranjivi

My Building would collapse anytime — My Building would collapse anytime

I dont know if this is the right platform of what i want to bring into notice.

I want the BMC to know that my building is more than 75yrs old, with no repairing work done at all. It can collapse anytime. We need support from BMC to look into this.

Can anyone suggest me the way ahead.

Rgds,

Cleaning/Sweeping the roads
              I wish to bring to your notice the unswept, uncleaned heap of garbage in front of my house for the past week. this is often the case since last one year . The sweeper ( a lady ) refuses to sweep and remove the leaves because I have trees in front of my house which shed the leaves in this season! Am I being punished for planting trees ?
              Or is this what a honest house tax payer gets in return?
              Can the authorities concerned take some action at 8th main, 46, Brindavan Nagar, Mathikere?Cleaning/Sweeping the roads
              Or is this what a honest house tax payer gets in return?
              Can the authorities concerned take some action at 7th Main,11th Cross,BTM 2nd Stage,Bangalore-560076.

Dear Sir/Madam

I am a resident of 1st Main, 7th B Cross, Near KTG College, Srigandanagar, Hegganahalli, Bangalore -560091, This is an purely residential area and approved by BBMP as Ward No.71 and in the same road there are lot of factories are working and out of the the route cause is the Tool & Die making factory viz.,S.V. Engineering Works is producing a noise pollution in the area. They will work day and night and made our living life miserable in the houses. We had raised an complaint to all the authorities about the issue in the past and nothing has been changed, Few official had came and spoken with the owner and went, but nothing has been changed till yet. The owner Venkatesh started acting rudely on us after the complaint we had made against him. Since then intentionally he make the factory to work all the day. Its becoming an scratchy for us to stay in peace in the house. Now he is planning to expand the unit to nearby sites to his neighbors property with some dealing between them.

That factory will work all the 24 hours, and produces a noise even during the sleepy hours. The owner of the factory Venkatesh, he vigorously speaking about us when we had made the complaint last time and he speaks like 'No body can close the unit and they cannot do anything for me'.

There are lot of students and old peoples are staying in that area and that will be causing lot of noise pollution in the surrounding areas. We go home to relax, but we are finding that is an hazel to resist and live.

I regret your action on this and i request the authorities do not give license and power supplies to these kind of industries. The BBMP need to take stick action on these things. Please solve this problem.

Sincerely

Naveen K.SR
                Aug 13, 2020

I am a resident of the Yelahanka newtown residing next to the ex councillor Mr. Kempanna's house. The drainage infront of my house is smelling a lot. They had put pipes insides the drainage and for some days it was alright without much smell. Now again I believe the drainage water is flowing and we are unable to stay near that. Kindly look into the matter and arrange for required action.

Chandrika K.R.

My name is Rangarajan S, staying in 11th main, Ambarisha road, Chamundeshwari layout, ward no 192, which is next to
                    DUO heights on Nyanappanahalli main road. i am living there past 8 years. we do not have any basic fecilities. be it
                    drainages,water, roads and sanitations. we stay less than 100 mtrs from BBMP office whcih in inside the DUO heights.
                    we have given several applications to the available officers. however we have not got any responses from them.
                    we have been suffering and struggling past 8 years. can someone look into it and take appropriate actions.

Unknown Recent Comments