Unknown

Unknown Complaints & Reviews

TS Maheswaran
In Rajupalaya, near Hoodi Circle and Raju palaya Bus stop, in front of Prime Blue Forest Apartment
there is a garbage dump and always the area is subjected to dog and pig menace--at times more than 10 animals gather on the dump spreading the waste, crossing the road and causing menace to public, particularly children. This safety and health hazard needs curbing by shifting the dump and by periodically catching the animals by humane methods.
Stray dogs at Ejipura are very densely populated. Lots of schools kids ply in this area. At nights these dogs are the biggest menace than robbers. They keep barking causing problems to all the residents. Every single dog is so healthy & built that it can easily kill a kid all alone.

If BBMP doesnot look into this & take immideat actions, there will be another disaster for kids & residents living in this vicinity. Request the officials of the concerened department to react to this at the earliest.

Mahaveer Apt resident
    This the complaint against the Raja Kaluve work that has destroyed the only road access which we have for our area.
    We are residents of Mahaveer Apartments which is located at : 15th crs , 17th main , JP Ngr 5th phase. In front of the Mahaveer Spring apartments the Raja Kaluve work is happening and from months together the drainage is kept open here . Even a child of a laborer has fallen and died . But BBMP officials seems to be not doing anything about it .. The work is not at all happening and just stopped . When we ask the engineers of BBMP of this project they have no clue on when they plan to complete it.

We absolutely do not have any road access now to this area and are badly suffering to commute. Even walking is made impossible during rainy days . 2-wheeler or 4-wheeler cannot be used at all . The Children's school van or auto-rikshaw's cannot come anywhere close to our area .

We do not know how to contact commissioner of BBMP to lodge this complaint . Their website bmponline.org is down from many days and hence writting to this forum .

If there is anyone concerned in this forum who can do something about the problem , kindly ask the BBMP people to either close the work or complete it soon. Else let them provide us an alternative road. Without road access how are people going to live here . We are sufferring from almost 1 year now and the work is not at all seeiming like will complete ever !

gone from pillar to post trying to talk with BBMP officials to something about this . But no use .

anyone who can do something in this regard please please please help.

Ashok Kumar K V
      Street light in front of House No.2274, 21st 'B' cross, KHB Colony III Stage is not working since one week. Complaint to BBMP, Byatarayanapura (twice complaint lodged) not yield any results - street light not repaired. No street lights are working in Street No. 21st B Cross.

9th cross, Kagadasapura — Blockage of sewage

To,

The Chairman,

BWSSB, Bangalore.

Sub: Blockage of sewage line on 9th Cross, Kaggadaspura, C. V. Raman Nagar Extension

Bangalore-560093.

With ref to the above, on behalf of the residents of the above said street I LIKE TO BRING TO YOUR KIND NOTICE THAT THERE IS A SERIOUS BLOCKAGE IN OUR AREA for quite some time. It has now gone to extent that the drain is overflowing and it has become very problematic and we are not able to sit inside our house due to the bad smell. Because of this, there are lot of mosquitos and our area may soon become prone to a lot of diseases. We have been giving various complaints whenever there is a blockage. The BWSSB people come and have a look at the problem, but clean it only on a temporary basis with very high rates. They ask nearly Rs[protected] per cleaning, but again the problem exists every month or two months. Since we are staying in the apartment, all the residents of this locality blame us unnecessarily. In fact, our apartment consists of only 11 houses and is the only apartment in the whole locality, and moreover, it is situated in the dead-end and drainage is sloped down towards our apartment. We also have a small hotel in the locality which starts at the very beginning of the road, and all the sewage problem starts from there only according to your BWSSB person when he checked it yesterday, but now since the BWSSB will be paid very less as it is a part of the locality, they have left it half-baked and they now have started blaming by telling us that the problem is because of our apartment. But whatever it is, whoever is staying here are all human beings only. Though nobody is concerned about this, we the residents of this apartment have taken the initiative to bring it to your notice. I hope you have understood our problem. To make it more elaborate, I am attaching a few photos in which u can understand the problem we are facing. Please take immediate action and I hope you have understood our situation, and I would request you to kindly look into this problem and instruct the concerned authorities to take immediate action and rectify the problem PERMANENTLY before it becomes a health hazard to the society.

If you also fail to take action immediately, I will be forced to complain to the Health Department. I hope that you will not lead us into that next situation.

Thanking You,

Resident of Jayalakshmi Paradise

untidy streets

The street of no 15, muniyamma garden, vannarpet, bangalore is very filthy.The persons who are responsible for cleaning the streets in that area do not clean properly . They collect the garbage from homes but do not bother to clean the littered papers/polytene bags etc on the road. there is also the problem of stagnating water right in front of my house. the sagnation of water is due to a uncivic neighbour staying opposite who keeps pouring water every morning, everyday from his compound.The stagnating water is causing a lot of problems. breeding flies and mousquitoes.
      i want the area health inspector to visit our street and take appropiate action
      Dear sir

street light not working in kanakapura road, Doddakalasandra, aishwarya layout, kuvempu nager,
      5 th main bangalore 560 062 .we have alrady inform th phone to bbmp babhmanahalli range on 23 monday still no come any body please inform to concern officer
      In Maruthinagar, near mahadeshwar nagar BBMP people has not put street lights properly.so pls put some more lights to this area.
      I am resident of Kaggadaspura, near SCT Engineering college on the main road more than 300 meters no Street Lights available. It's very dangerous walking in the night time. Requesting you please involve right people to fix the street light in that area. There are plenty electrical posts are available but wandering no street lights are available.
      Requesting you please do needful to fix the lights.
      Hi...
      The street light in our road is not working.
      Address::
      No.51, Adityanagar Ist stage, C B Halli
      Vidhyaranyapuram post
      Bangalore-97

I am resident of Cubbonpet 26th cross . In these Cross three street lights are not working properly.

Please do the needful
      Dear sir

Street light not working in kanakapura road, Narayana Nagar 1st block, 7th Main (Near Bank officer layout), Bangalore 560 062 .We have alrady inform th phone to bbmp Rajareshwari range on 2 month back still no come. Kindly inform to concern officer.

We are facing lot probelm in this street in the night. Lot of king cobra also there. Kindly do the needful.
      I am a resident of Royal Placid, Haralur / Somasandrapalaya Road, HSR Extn., the road which connects Haralur road to somasundrapalya road does not have any street lights and the full streatch is totally dark in the night. It is too dangerous to go out in the night as the place is pitch dark and lot of theafts are also happening. The said road is between Royal Placid L/o and Reliable Residency L/o. Electrical Poles are available, Only street lights need to be fixed. Kindly inform the concerned authorities and do the needful immediately. The Address is:

# 86, Royal Placid I Phase,
      Haralur,
      HSR II Sector Extn.
      Bangalore 560 102

road partly repaired

TO,THE BBMP. WE THE RESIDENT N SHOPKEEPER OF R.T. STREET 3rd CROSS NMC LANE BANGALORE 53. WE R FACING A LOT OF PROBLEM DUE TO HALY REPAIRED ROAD/STREET OF THE ABOVE ADRESS. DUE TO WHICH RAIN WATER IS BLOCKED IN MIDDLE OF THE ROAD OF WHICH INSECTS N MOSQUITO PROBLEM HAV STARTED &WE ALL R FACING TOO MUCH PROBLEMS, KINDLY LOOK IN THIS MATTER N REPAIR THE UNREPAIR ROAD, DO THE NEEDFIL.

BBPM — Street light

Street light is not working since 15 days in 3rd Cross, BDS Layout, Dr.Shivaramkaranth Nagar, Bangalore-560 077 from House No.109 to 117. Will the concerned authorities look into this? The residents find it difficult to move during night time since there is snakes movement.

K.Venkateshan
      I have been commuting Every evening by around 9:00p.m on the Richmond Road Flyover and double road and for the past 2 months I have not seen a single street light switched on in this particular stretch (Specially on the flyover) Also, now that there is two way traffic on the flyover, the road is vey narrow and very inconvinient to drive without the street lights. It is very inconvinient to drive on this road specially during the rainy season. What is the point in having the street lights which dont work? This being a busy area should have the street lights functioning properly. It's very dangerous walking & driving in the night time. Requesting you please involve the right people to fix the street light in that area and do the needful at the earliest
      Street light pole infront of our house No. 1072, 9th Main Hosakerehalli, 7th Block 2nd Phase, BSK 3rd Stage, Banglore 560085 is shaking, bent and it gives electric shock. I've been trying to reach the concern department. Can someone please respond to the complain, or we are just waiting for some mis-happen to happen???

The Sodium Vapour Light is not glowing since 45days Opp to Windsor Bridge near Mr.V.P. Mahendra, Mr.V.V. Pravindra, & Mr.V.P.Tiruvengadaswamy Residence Nos:5, Sankey Road, No:3, Sankey Road, No:24 Sankey road, High Grounds, Bangalore.

Please attend to rectify so that the Street light glows, as it has become very problem for the commuters on the above road.
      J. CHANDRASHEKAR

I am a resident of Dattatreyanagar, Hosakerehalli, 7th Main, Near 2nd Flour Mill, Bangalore-560085. On this road, a Sodium Vapour lamp is not glowing for the past 2 months and it has come a problem for the commuters on this road and has given chance to the illegal activities, as this road is the dead end.

I request the concerned officer to instruct his good offices to make glow the street light immediately.

S.K. RAMESH
      No:21, "Mathamahi",
      7th Main, Dattatreyanagar,
      Hosakerehalli,
      Bangalore-560 085
      M:[protected]
      Ph:25587142/25585353

Street Lights

Street light in front of my house No. 37A, 5th cross, Kodige Enclave, P.O. Vidyaranyapura, Bangalore is not working for the last one month. Please help.

Mosquito Problems along with no proper street lights

We the people residing in Sameerapuram 3rd cross KG Nagar chamarajpet Bangalore -18 are undergoing lot of conveyance problems such as mosquitoes after 6PM and no proper sewage facility along with no street lights at the dead end concrete roads and no cleanliness across roads . Kindly do the need full at the earliest.
      street lights in Ist cross Anugraha layout, akash nagar, B.narayayanapura, behind relaince fresh, not working for the past two days. elders, ladies and children are finding it extremely difficult to use road at dark.

Plese attend to the complaints immediatly on priority.

Kannan
      Ist cross anugraha layout
      contact No. [protected]
      The street lights in 3rd cross 19th main G block sahakaranagr are not functioning for last 2 months. Repeated complaitns with authorities have fallen on deaf ears. Can we have some help coming.
      seshagiri
      Dear sir

I am a resident of nagarbhavi 2nd stage 9th block 1st A cross on this road.more than 4 sodium vapour lamp is not glowing from past 25 days and it is come a problem for the residents on this road. we informed to your concern officer.but still they dint attended.

please attend to the complaints immediately

Harshaprabhu
      #867 2nd stage 9th block
      nagarbhavi bangalore 560072

contact No [protected]

poor sanitation

I am residing in radhakrishna temple ward,ward no 18,BBMP ,no 147 3rd cross 5th main,kge layout new bel road bangalore
      no body is cleaning the road for the past15 to 20 days and door to door garbage collection also is not working regularly
      kindly take necessary action immidiately
      DEAR SIR,
      THE STREET LIGHT IN FRONT OF OUR HOUSE # 16, 6TH C CROSS, PATEL EXTENSION, C.V. RAMAN NAGAR P.O., KAGGADASAPURA, BANGALORE 560 093 IS NOT WORKING SINCE 2 WEEKS.
      KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL @ THE EARLIEST

customer of KPTCL — we have problem in our streets road light

Respected sir,
      we have problem coz of our street's main light not working properly please do something for that,

street : Tekade galli Mangoli Road Bijapur 586101
      Respected Sir,

The street light in front of our house No.1377, Sugi villa, Ganga street cross Vijinapura Bangalore 560016., is not working since 3 months...please kindly take the action and do the needful.

mob number: [protected]

the street lights in 6th cross c.i.l layout c.n.halli R.T.Nagar not functioning for last 1 months. Repeated complaitns with authorities have fallen on deaf ears. Can we have some help coming.
      somashekar

I am a Hemanth,resident of Rajamma Garden(2nd cross - only mud road present in the area),Jaraganahalli, J.P.Nagar 6th Phase, Bangalore-560085. On next road of where Rajkumar stature is present a 2 street lights are not glowing.

I request the concerned officer to instruct his good offices to make necessary arrangements regarding the street light immediately.

Hemanth
      No:6, Gurudeva Nilaya,
      Rajamma Garden, Jaraganahalli,
      J.P.Nagar 6th Phase,
      Bangalore-560 078
      M:[protected]
      Ph:26655232
      Street light in front of House No.31, 18 cross, Vishwapriya layout Begur road Bangalore-560068 is not working since two week. Complaint to BBMP, Bomanahalli (twice complaint lodged- 584) not yet any results - street light not repaired. No street lights are working.pls resolve the same

Mob# -[protected]

To:

The Commissioner,
      KPTCL, Bangalore.

Respected sir,

Sub: Request to order for cutting shrubs which is toucing
      To the Live Wires of Street Lights Line which is distrubing to
      the Public and residents behind ITI Compound.
      --------

With reference to the above, I, the resident of Church Street, behind ITI Quarters Compound(Road leading towards Hullgavalu) would like to appraise you as under:

There are lot of shrubs developed on the compound walls behind ITI Quarters Compound which is falling on the Live Wires of Street Light Line in the Church Street, Kashi Vishwanatha Badavane, the road leading towars Hullugavalu. Whenever heavy wind/rain comes, lot of electrical sparks will appear when the wires clashes to the Shrub. Further the shrubs are causing scracthes to the public who are using the above road.

In this regard, we have already lodged phone complaint to the KPTCL, Ramamurthy nagar to the Phone No.22873333 and requested the concerned to set right the problems encountered by us.

Hence, I am requesing once again to advise and orders for the concerned KPTCL staff to set right the difficulties and send some staff mmember to cut the shrubs connecting to the live wires of street light line and clear the shrubs, in order to help the public and residents who ae using this road.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

(Y.C. KUMAR/ ABILASH)
      Resident of the above locality

CC: The Corporator/Engineer, BBMP, Mahadevapur Zone, K.R.Puram Sub-Zone, Bangalore.
      - With a request to kindly look into this and do the needful at the earliest.
      I am staying in Sneha Residency Apartments. There is no streetlights from Hosa road junction busstop to our apartment. It is in the Basapura road. I request the authorities to take initiative to set things right.

Ganapathy, [protected]
      I expect the authorities to take swift action
      Dear Sir

Street lights are not working since one week in the following address

8th A Main, 5th cross
      NTI layout
      Vidyaranyapura
      Bangalore-97

Kindly do the needfull.

Madhukat
      Resident of the above locality.
      Ph no;[protected]

Basic street maintenance

I have been staying in 9-H main, 2-G cross, HRBR I block, Kalyan Nagar, Bangalore for the past 5 yrs. Throughout this time, we residents of this street have been having complaints regarding proper sanitation, roads etc. The roads have not been tarred nor there is proper drainage facility (no flow of drain water at the end of the road, it stagnates and related problems develop). We have been having stray dog issue as well, due to garbage thrown at a corner place of the road.
      These complaints were brought to the notice of our Corporator, whose have not taken stern action. Please make sure that people like us who pay tax regularly for better amenities are given our rights. This is a humble request to change our city into a clean and environment friendly place.
      Street light in 1st cross, Nagarajappa layout, Near White house, B.Narayanapura K.R Puram
      is not working for the past 1 week. This light being exactly at the turning lot of problems were there. Kindly do the needful as early as possible.

Sudheer
      B.Narayanapura

Past from 45 days Street Light is not yet repaired at my Road, i have complained to constrained person, till today not yet attained.
      I hope by this complain it may possible.

Anand.C

Address.
      4th Cross, Bapuji layout, Vijaya Nagara,
      Bangalore-40.
      Mob-[protected]
      Street lights on busy Gandhi Bazar Road, Opposite Hotel ATHITYA, Delta Diagnostics is not working since months. Can the Authorities listen.
      A.Venkatesh
      Street light in front of our house, Door No. 509, 9th Main, BSK 2nd Stage is not functioning since 1 month. Near Post office. Kindly do the needful as it is in the main road and very dark during nights.
      Respected Sir,

Past few months street light in my road which is close to my house is not working. Kindly do the needful help and replace at the earliest and oblige. As my house is situated in dead end, residents and people working in MNC find difficult and sacred to reach their home.

S Ashok kumar
      No.21, 6th cross, 6th main, Krishna Reddy Layout
      Domlur Layout
      BANGALORE - 560 071

Ward No.112
      Mobile No.[protected]
      Street light not working since a long long time.
      Place: I A MAIN ROAD, N S PALYA BANK COLONY
      BTM II STAGE, PARALLEL ROAD TO BABY BUMP HOSPITAL
      BANGALORE 560076

PLEASE TAKE ACTION.
      SATYANATH MANUR
      NO.56, N S PALYA BANK COLONY
      Hello Sir,

This is bring to your notice that street light right in front of our house is not working since 3 weeks.

Kindly do the needful.

No.2, 2nd Cross, 4th Main,
      Durga Layout,
      Vidyaranyapura,
      Bangalore 560097

Karthik
      I am Premachari, resident of Hosakerehalli, BSK III stage, Narayanappa layout, 7th Main.Street light in front of our house is not working, Complaints to BBMP control room, then to concerned Engineer and then to concerned contractor not yeilded any result.I have been following up with concerned personnel since ten days, Please rectify as soon as possible.My house no is 45, 7th main.My contact no is[protected] and cell no [protected]
      I am a resident of Hosakerehalli, Narayanappa layout, 7th main BSK III stage Bangalore 560 085.Ward No 161 Near Kali temple.The street light in front of our house is not working since ten-fifteen days.My complaints to BBMP central complaints.No124410 and then 124953, 124956.Gave me the conserned Engineer No.Mr Umesh [protected].in turn umesh gave me the No of concerned persons office No Mr Suresh [protected] Office No[protected].Called up this office still not rectified the street light.

Deepak
        The road taking you to the CII Institute of Quality is well laid out by BBMP. To ensure safety of school children and senior citizens, who are pedestrians, a few road humps are to be laid at intersections of road, to avoid any serious casualty.

The Chief Engineer alongwith his team of BBMP have done a wonderful job, in connecting CII Institute of Quality from Magadi Main Road, which is well appreciated by the Residents of Bharat Nagar as also the BEL Association.

WE are sure that BBMP will take a serious note on the absence of Road Humps at strategic locations and do the needful on priority.

Congratulations and keep up the good work!!!
        Date:12 January 2010

Respected Sir,

Sub: Request for Speed Breaker at kaggadasapura, main Road, 3rd Cross, Opp.
        Smart Cars (Maruthi) service center, Due to speeding, dangerous driving (accidents) and overtaking as this stretch of road really becomes accident prone area.

Kaddagasapura Main road .3rd Cross. To ensure safety of school children and senior citizens, who are pedestrians, a few road humps are to be laid, to avoid any serious casualty.

Kaddagasapura Main road has become a commercial hub today with lots of shops and hotels’ mushrooming every day. This has caused lots of traffic congestion in the area with motorist playing from both directions on this road at high speed as there is no speed breaker on this stretch of road, thereby posing a threat to the lives of pedestrians, school going children and elders crossing the road.
        It is difficult to cross the road at any given time as the entire stretch of road is narrow(less then 40ft) with vehicles parked at both sides of the road. Local people are forced to cross the road, even as vehicles speed flouting all traffic rules.

There are accidents happening every week, some of them life threatening.
        With this cause in mind we the residents of kaggadasapura request you to put up speed breakers at critical points.

One such critical point and recurring accident area is
        KAGGADAPURA MAIN ROAD, 3rd cross,
        opp. SMART CARS SERVICE CENTER and
        in front of City Super MARKET on the same road.

(local residents Kaggadaspura Main Road 560093, Banglore)
        To,
        The police inspector,
        Traffic police station,
        K R Puram, Banglore.

Respected Sir,

Subject: Immediately required a speed breaker (hump)
        At KAGGADASPURA MAIN ROAD, 3rd Cross,
        opp. MORE COMPLEX and CITY MARKET

On KAGGADAPURA MAIN ROAD, 3rd Cross, Despite serious accidents occurring on this stretch, the authorities have failed to understand the importance of speed breaker. We local resident request to deal with the situation immediately as this stretch of road really becomes accident prone area.

This area is becoming accident prone area. There are no speed breakers on this area, daily minor and major acidents is happening. Recently one person collapse with auto rickshaw and had badly injured on his leg. In another accident, person has badly injured on his had.
        Local people are forced to cross the road, even as vehicles speed flouting all traffic rules. There is no speed-breaker and hump with in 2-3 km area and people on vehicle come with 60-70 k/m. and it’s not possible for the other people to cross the road

Please take some immediate action by putting a speed breaker on KAGGADAPURA MAIN ROAD, 3rd cross,
        opp. MORE COMPLEX and
        in front of CITI MARKET on the same road.

(local residents Kaggadaspura Main RD560093, Banglore)
        Respected Sir,

Subject: Immediately required a speed breaker (hump)
        At KAGGADASPURA MAIN ROAD, 3rd Cross,
        opp. SMART CARS (MARUTHI) SERVICE center
        (Front of Chandra's Rest).

opp. SMART CARS SERVICE CENTER (Chandra's Rest) and
        in front of CITI MARKET on the same road.
        (local residents Kaggadaspura Main RD560093, Banglore)
        Respected sir,

There is a Dobhi shop built in the middle of the road, which is on top of a pipe line, therefore this is causing huge problems to the people leaving in & around that place, as the road is getting blocked every day .

Hope some 1 will respond to this query & make sure that Unauthorized shop is demolished, for a clear & smooth traffic.

Address is
        GM Layout, Pipe Line,
        Egipura, Bangalore 560047.

Regards & Thanks,
        Shiv Ram Bhatt

We live in Kaggadaspura, Balaji Layout 29th, a, b, c cross area. There is no proper road in this layout.
        BBMP is so biased to lay road in this layout alone. Road throughout all streets of kaggadaspura is relaid during january 2010.

Any reason for why BBMP/MLA/MP not laying road in this layout?

Balaji layout people.

Road absence

To
        The Chairman,
        Garbhavipalya,
        Bangalore.

Sub: No proper road in Garbhavipalya- Bangalore-Reg.,

In Garbhavipalya due to improper road condition no pedestrian, School children, Women and vehicles also not able walk or drive properly.
        From bus stop all the people are walking in this mud road only towards their home.
        There are more air pollution due to this mud road. In morning and evening work going time and also returning time, condition is very bad.
        Because of this air pollution most of the people affected by asthma and cough. Immediately a road is to be needed in this area.
        And also some time in the evening garbage are being fired in this area. Please take necessary action to this.

S.Manikandan

Prasanna TM
          Respected sir,
          Today I visited BBMP office at kundalahalli Bangalore to pay house tax.
          The staffs over there use their junior staff in communicating with the customers (poor citizens like me and you)
          Firstly they dont give attention.
          Then
          After verifying our documents they say that bribe would cost 2500 rupees, else you may need to pay 5000 more to govt.

Point is that, why Commisioner of BBMP not taking measures educate their staff to be honest.

I want my indian citizens to honest. Do something.

staff not available in office

I have been to BBMP help centre at Heggede nagar @ 03.45pm. To my surprise I found the concerned tax collecting Inspecter left the office and when contacted on phone he is telling cooley to come on tomorrow as he has left the office then only. It is disghusting and most indisciplined. The tax payer put in to task. Will the BBMP Commissioner tak note of it and take action to ensure, the staff are available in office during office hours.
          respected sir,
          how come some miscreants have come occipied the house which doesnt belongs to them.Nagesh # 15, 7th main, malleshpalya, New Thippasndra post, blore - 75. sir there is no propoer documents the house to whom it belongs & wht they are related know one knows.but illegally they are staying with out paying any taxes, really this house belongs to them itself can u find out .

regards
          archana
          BBMP has decided to build a compound for burial ground in Anjananagar, Magadi Road. but that place is very near to residential properties and the BBMP has decided to keep the Main gate towards the houses, that is besides of the houses. That land belongs to Gundu Thopu as per Govt. Records. But the people making as a burial ground, since few years. We request you to cancel or shift the burial ground to other place, because this property is very near to the residential houses and BBMP has decided to build the compound with in the gap of one feet distance from the houses.

This works starting from 31st January 2010.

If you want to build compound there please leave a 25 feet road between the road and the houses.

We request you to cancel the burial ground and convert as a park and provide the place in some other area.
          Or
          Complete the compound and don’t keep the gate in front of the houses.

please do take some step as soon as possible.
          I request you to please solve the problem for us with your concerned department,
          Respected sir,
          Today I visited BBMP office at Arekere Bangalore to pay house tax. Ms. Kamala who is working in this office has a Tax collector, she is making noise high to collect bribe every one those who are came (poor citizens like me and you). Firstly they dont give attention.

I want my indian citizens to honest. Do something.

GIRISH KUYYAMUDI VENKATRAMANA

I've submitted a letter for residential certificate around three weeks back in the Ramamurthy Nagar BBMP office. I was informed that the revenue inspector will visit my residence & process the request. But every time I visit the BBMP office I'm told that the concerned revenue inspector is out on some other work.

Kindly look into the matter as the concerned people in the BBMP office do not seem to be bothered to perform their duties in an appropriate manner.
            Dear sir

From past 1 Month we are requesting BBMP Area health inspector Mr hanumantiah ( Mobile no:[protected]) to remove garbage from 5th cross, Little angle school road, Opposite to holy family church, Ramamurthy nagar main road, But still not removed, Now the garbage has piled up on road side & difficult to walk & serious health concern,
            But after several request he is reluctant & no bothered to remove garbage, Every time he gives some reason or never recieve the call at all

Please help us to keep the area clean & take necessary action

Thanks & regards
            manohar

There are lots of Dogs in our Residential area, which will giving trouble in the night, especially those who working in night shifts cant able walk on the road, and one more things sounds that was making by the dogs is very horrible, childrens are getting feard on it. kindly do the needful

(Near Doorvani medicals)
            KAVERI STREET, RAMAMURTHY NAGAR. Bangalore

ASHOK

Kindly find the photographs attached of the dug - up roads in BSK II stage to know how bad the condition of the roads, added to this the garbage is dumped in the vacant site and on the road to make the matter worst.

I am writing you if full faith that you will look into the matter immediatelyand take necessay action.

Address of the roads dug up:

34th cross, 14th main, Banashankari II Stage, Bangalore - 560070

Address of the site where garbage is dumped:

34th cross, 14th main, Banashankari II Stage, Bangalore - 560070.

Thanks and Best Regards

Ashok Shankar
              +[protected]

nagamani
                Respected sir,

i stay in Srinidhi layout, konankunte/chunchugatta...we are very pleased to know that BBMP has undertaken many projects such as asphalting, drainage, etc..there are nearly 2000 houses in Srinidhi layout (from 1st cross to 15th across and 1st main to 8th main).. i would like to bring to your attention as the drainage work is almost complete in most of the places...only 12th cross, 5th main road has been leftout...we would like to know why only one lane has been orphaned where the work on other lanes are in progress and almost complete...i request the authority to kindly look into this matter and visit the area and take necessary action...your help is very much appreciated...

thanking you,
                residents of 12th cross, 5th main, srinidhi layout

ashadechu4
                  I reside in 5/1, 4th cross, Lakshmi Road, Shantinagar, Bangalore-27.We are suffering from irregular garbage collection in our area. The lady is not sweeping the road either.She absents herself for weeks together and we are left with heaps of garbage. As there are no garbage bins anymore the disposal has become a menace. Please do the needful and oblige.
                  Suffering from irregular garbage collection in Annaih Reddy Layout in Dodda Banaswadi Bangalore ward number 88.There behaviour unacceptable.
                  Please do the needful and oblige.

Irregularity in garbage collection

Respected Sir,

At Hutchins road,(i reside at 3rd cross) there are irregularities in terms of garbage collection by the van. They don't collect the garbage which is present in the trolley.

Please ensure that action is taken against them.

I would like to have this person's mail id to contact him, to get to know more on this issue?
                  DEAR SIR,

IT IS TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT THE COMPLETE GARBAGE OF BANASWADI AREA IS BEING DUMPED IN OPEN SPACE(A VACANT PLOT) BETWEEN BANASWADI TRAFFIC POLICE STATION AND REAR GATE OF SENA VIHAR COMPLEX.IT HAS BECOME A HEALTH HAZARD, LOT OF SMELL IS BEING EMMITTED ON ALTERNATE DAYS WHEN IT IS BEING SHIFTED TO MUNCIPALITY VEHICLE.

TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION.

THIS COMPLAINT GIVEN TO YOU 30 DAYS BACK BUT NO ACTION TAKEN.STILL GARBAGE BEING DUMPED.WHY THIS ATTITUDE?

I reside in 88/A, VHBCS layout, 1st cross, Mahalakshmi puram, near kurubarahalli bus stop, kuburahalli, bangalore-86. We are suffering from irregular garbage collection in our area. The lady is not sweeping the road either.She absents herself for weeks together and we are left with heaps of garbage. Please do the needful and oblige. AND PLEACE TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION.
                  DEAR SIR,

NO ACTION HAS BEEN TAKEN BY YOU ON GARBAGE BEING DUMPED AT THE BELOW PLACE.MANY PEOPLE ARE FALLING SICK.THERE MAY BE SPREAD OF EPIDEMIC DISEASE IF NOT ATTENDED TO.COPY OF PREVIOUS TWO COMPLAINS ARE AS BELLOW:-

112 days ago by Colonel K S Raju [send email]

62 DAYS BACK.
                  I am residing in 1st Main, 3rd cross, (Majid Cross) Babureddy layout, Manorayanapalya Extn, R.T.Nagar post, Bangalore-32. We are suffering from irregular garbage collection in our area. The Sweeper absents himself for months together and we are left with heaps of garbage. Please do the needful and oblige. AND PLEACE TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION

Health Services — Garbage collection is not available in your area

I do reside in Ittamadu Main road and we do not have any door step garbage collectors in our locality.

Anuradha N Bhat,
                  D/o N.Nagaraj Bhat,
                  #43/2, 20th Cross, Kauvery tank road,Ittamadu Main road,
                  Bangalore - 560085
                  GARBAGE COLLECTION BBMP

Dear Sir

We the people of 20th J Cross Ejipura are really fed up of the garbage collection fellows.
                  1) They come in such a hurry and leave so hastily that we are not able to catch up.
                  2) They charge double the amount we used to pay, whn we were in 20th I Cross.
                  3) Once paid the money they dont turn up for two to three days.
                  4) They shout and demand money twice a month, as they say we havent paid.

It is ridiculous and I expect some help in this regard.Please do the needful as he is really getting on our nerves.
                  BBMP must ensure that the contractors to whom the collection of garbage work is entrusted is also made responsible for disposing off the garbage so collected. BBMP Staff favours the contractors for some reason or the other and allow the contractors to dump the garbage in public places like, parks, near temples, vacant sites etc and allow the garbage to decay. The 13th Main Road, H A L Second Stage is one of the standing examples. I request the Chairman of the committee Mr. P N Sadashiva to keep the above in mind while awarding and signing the contract.

R.V. Raja Rao
                  FULL OF GARBAGE IN THE ROAD-

I reside in the Puttanna Road, Near Electrical office, behind of the KARVY Building, Basavangudi 04, .We are suffering from irregular garbage collection in our area. The sweeper is not sweeping the road and absents themselves for weeks together and we are left with heaps of garbage. And whole road utilised by the one of the householder, which is used for cow shed. and they dump the garbages in this road only
                  Kindly take the proper action against that house holder .

KINDLY TREAT ON TOP PRIORITY.

SWACCHA BENGALURU/ CLEAN CITY ????????????
                  hi sir this is sunitha residence of austin town i want to tel u that in my area there is a open garbage area were the garbage is spread all over the road plz take some measures
                  because of that small childern get fever now and then
                  this is my kind requst to u
                  take neccessay steps so as possible

Garbage cleaning

We the residents of 2nd B-Cross, 1st B-Main, 1st Phase, Girinagar, would like to bring to your notice that the Garbage collector Bhagyamma, is demanding exorbitant money to collect the garbage from the houses. We understand from BBMP officials that its their duty and and to be done free of cost.

She claims not to collect the garbage if not paid to her. Please instruct us or please inform the officials to take necessary action.

Thanks.
                  Sir, Manishgupta
                  I reside in 2th cross, Rudarappa compund, Opp. URVASHI theatre Bangalore-02.We are suffering from irregular garbage collection in our area.now it smelling we can stay there for a minute .The lady is not sweeping the road either.She absents herself for weeks together and we are left with heaps of garbage. As there are no garbage bins anymore the disposal has become a menace. Please do the needful and oblige.
                  we are in gopal reddy layout in dodda banaswadi near corporation school...The garbage collectors stop picking the garbages...So everybody throw it on the streets...I don't know whom to complain...so pls help...

C R Srinivas
                    Dear Sirs,
                    Though BBMP has made an excellent system of property tax collection and computerisation of records, the ward office clerks/inspectors demand bribe when we approach them to pay property tax. Yesterday, I had visited ward office at Sahakarnagar, Bangalore to pay taxes for 80 unsold flats situated at "Shree Prakriti" on thindlu main road, Kodigehalli, Bangalore North and the staff of ward office Mr.Vijayshekhar (his mobile no.[protected]) is demanding Rs.200/- per flat to issue receipts for the cheques. Will BBMP Commissioner take some action so that we can pay taxes before the due date.
                    For Maruti Enterprises