Veer Zaara

Veer Zaara Complaints & Reviews

I ordered kurti but i got saree which is very cheap quality and i applied for refund their is no response and they are not attending the calls. My order no is 15237. I want to return the product but they are not responding. They send a message that they will refund. But i didn't recieve any refund. And also i sent a mail but it is showing invalid email id.

I have purchased an item from ur online site. Order no. Is 40209. I received a completely different product from what i had booked. I initiated a return request and calling your customer care centre on daily basis. No one takes the call. I got a message that refund will be entitled in 30 days. But nothing has happened until yet. If no strict action is taken. I will need to take help from consumer court.
    Name - monica saxena
    Order no - 40209
    Strict action must be taken against them. And want to claim all the damages
    received a wrong product and did not refund the amount
    Meine ek lehanga mangwaya tha..rs.863 ka or aaj mujhe deliver hua, butjab meine open kiya usko to usme ek gandi-purani si saadi nikli...or costumer care ko complaint karne par busy bata raha...oi batayega ki plzzz kaiase isko return araye...plz...
    My biller id no 10034 i order was evening gown but i received 2 very old type chunni you are tottely fraud kya milta hai aapko ghareeb logon ko dhokha dekar kese koi aapse pai pai jodkar order karta hai aur aap badle main dhokha dete hain kha jayegi gharerbo ki baddua aap logon ko.

Please refer my email at 26dec2018, your email dt27th dec2018, my email dt31dec2018&5th jan2019, no response is from your for refund of amount. The details of return &refund policy form is repeatedly submitting there is no response from your end.in your policy matters not mentioned the area of jurisdiction. The saree shown in ad is different from which we received. The sarees appears to be old used one. Such a worst company we have not seen in our india country. Please do not purchase the materials from this company it is totally fraud company

My order id 43732, i have ordered salwar suit worth 755/- bucks, but in reality i have received entirely a different product, i have received saree and it is also used ones. I want my money back. There is no response from such site. I raised a return request still there is no response. No executive of veer zaara has attended my call. Simply it is a bogus site.
        Pls don't trust this type of website they are cheaters, I have ordered kurthi of rupees 600 but I have received the worst product which is useful to clean the floor, I have filled refund form but there is no response from the app veerzara a strict action must be taken against these fraud companies
        Got damaged clothes tried calling or mailing them nothing working my order no 37833 I paid 1401 waste of money and no response please help.
        I was order one leghanga of yellow color order #38836 received it but I'm only received one piece green cloth. Also I instiated the refund on that day only but I'm not getting any reply. Do buy anyone anything from this website
        I had purchased a new kurti but I received an old bad quality saree.This is a fraud.The picture of the kurti was a beautiful green but I received a bad cloth like saree
        I ordered a floor length suit and i got a disgusting saree which my maid too refused to take... i am shopping for last 7yrs frm different sites but this was my 1st tym with this Veer Zaara ( the Cheater company).. i am so disappointed...such a cheap saree i got..
        I had purchased a new saree but I received an old bad quality saree.This is a fraud.The picture of the saree was a beautiful orange and green but I received a bad cloth like saree
        It gives wrong product and customer care doesn't pick up the phone I'm going to file a case

Sir i have ordered a product from your site. My order number was 9823. Order which i received is wrong. Regarding this problem i was talking with your c. Care number which i got from online. That c. Care person took my personal details and withdrawal my amount from my account. Sir please take necessary action regarding my complaint otherwise i have to go to court against your veer zara site.
          Had ordered for a gown after seeing the ad on facebook. I was very much disappointed whn i received the parcel .I got 3 pieces of torn clothes for Rs 755.
          It is really disgusting to know that facebook allows such ads.

We orders 2 gowns, 1 lehenga and 1 dress but today we got your delivery 4 cheap sarees instaed of above 4 orders. We are very disappointed for your wrong delivery. We paid them rupees 2, 804 cash to post man.
            We are trying to calling you since we saw the parcel but nobody responsding to our call. Please call me as soon as possible for my money refund and take your parcel (sarees) back.
            If you want to see what I ordered and what you sent than I will show you the attachements. Please check the attachments.
            Please refund my money back in cash rupees 2, 804 and take back your parcel.
            I hope you will solve this problem as fast as possible.
            Jan 07, 2019
            Updated by Geeta sodha
            We orders 2 gowns, 1 lehenga and 1 dress but today we got your delivery 4 sarees instaed of above 4 orders. We are very disappointed for your wrong delivery. We paid them rupees 2, 804 cash to post man.
            Please refund my money back in cash rupees 2, 804 and take back your parcel.
            I hope you will solve this problem as fast as possible.

I have ordered one saree in your online shopping which costs Rs.650 ..But u people has delivered me another saree which is cheap and dirty, instead of my ordered thing...so I want to return it back and pls refund my money back
            Kandaroli theavudiya mundainga intha podavaya unga gootha ku katti vidu gomma pundainga 755 rs ku chudithar order pana palaya podavaya anupuriya da kandarroli theavudiya pundainga

I had ordered two sarees of rs.500/- each... But today when i received them i was totally shocked to find 2 rugged sarees......

I had ordered kurti but received saree instead. Product was on cod. I filled return and refund form but didn't got response. I want my money back.. This kind of services are really going to upset people.. I could have brought something else instead of ordering from this site.. I won't be ordering again from this site. I want my money back as soon as possible..
              Bhut bekaar h m saree magayi hu woh jo dekh k magayi thi woh h nhi isliye return krna h and paisa return chahiye
              I want refund please provide refund

Order no 56720

I received poor quality saree vide order no.44009 and filled the return form before 10 days but till now nobody has come to collect the material for return. Please help me out so that I can get my refund amount at the earliest.
              Jayashree subramani's reply, Jan 6, 2019
              Please refund my amount at the earliest.

I ordered 2 gowns from the site and then received an unstitched cloth as my product. There is fake contact no and no executive is ever able to take our complaint i lost 1500 rupees in this fake site. Please don't order from this site. The address and delivery company are also fake. Consumer forum complaint has also not been acted in this matter. Please don't buy anything from this site
                I have ordered designer kurti and they gave me old bakwas saree...
                I had ordered lehenga n i got a saree ..a cheap saree not even worth 200 pls see into this matter

I have order limited edition saree 164 but i received worth less saree. I have attached the product picture which i received and original picture of the product,

I have already sent mail to the team, but still i did not et any revert or call from the team..

Kindly check on the website is true or fraud and take the necessary action against the team...
                  It's fake website and fake delivery partner, don't promote and buy
                  Veer zaara is fraud company.. Give us cloth instead of lehenga.. Waster our 1000rs..