Xerox
2.8

Xerox Complaints & Reviews

Respected Sir
it is to inform your company sale xerox Photostate Machine to Curehealth Pharmaceutical Pvt. Ltd. on we have find many issues for photostat all documents.
it is humbly requested to you kindly solve the issued.
Made Xerox Corporation Webster, New York 14580
Made in china
product identfiyer F4D-3
Volts/ Tension 110-127/220-240 VAC...

Our Xerox Photocopier Machine model no. Workstation 5016 S. No. [protected] is off condition since last 6 months, for the same we are continually following and requesting to Xerox local representative Mr. Sandeep Jain on [protected], but till today he did not attend our product, every-day he make one excuses and did not come. Now the day comes he did not attends our calls too.
मशीन की सर्विस ख़राब है और कंपनी से जो वर्कर आता है वो भी समय पर नहीं आता एवं एक बार में सही से रिपेयर नहीं करके जाता में तो यही सजेस करूँगा की ये कम्पनी की मचिन ना ले
मेने यहाँ कम्पनी की मशीन 09/11/2017 को ली है और अभी एक महिना भी नहीं हुआ और बहुत परेशानी आ रही है

I note down printer failure request on 2nd Dec 2016 at 11:44 pm. Complain no :- 2987131.
    Company person who note down my complain give me 24 working hours to solve it, but no one
    From xerox team attending my complain till 7 Dec. I remembering about my complain ever day to
    Mrs Sandhya, Exe at service centre but not get any help from her, today already 10 days left but my complain is still there, no any solution from xerox side, still service centre person give same answer wait we will talk to our engineer and call back you in 20min. Just few minutes ahead I talk to sr. Executive Mr Akash from xerox service centre about my complain but he also give me same answer that he don't to when & how my printer problem is resolved. He also give me same answer he will call me after 20 mins and already 30 min lefts. Over all I fed up with xerox services & not able to wait more. So request to replace my printer as early as possible.
    We have purchased a machine work center 5024 approx 1 year ago. in one-year machine creat, e many problems regarding its gear. Many time company engineers try to solve the problem but machine function not working properly.

please do needful action and replace it.

This is in regarding to the job opportunity through online job, and understood that it was matching to my skills and experience. however unfortunately I had a bad time by calling to this company, one of the worst people working at this company in Whitefield Bangalore they don't even responds to your calls at any time if you call to them, HRS are totally fussy,
      Feb 11, 2016
      Bhanuri Vishal's response
      Paytm 3d secure code is block [protected]
      Paytm 3d secure code is block now what I should do

My 3d code block refresh for 3d secure code how we should do now what is the problems please back up 3d secure code my number is [protected]

I have a Xerox WorkCentre 3045B multi-function laser printer (sl#: [protected]‏) which broke down on[protected]. There was spark & smoke from the printer & the display & backlit buttons where flickering, & was stuck at an error code. I logged complaint# 2662171 by calling [protected] on the same day itself. The engineer came after 1 week on[protected] & after inspection he said that the toner is over & needs to be replaced. He left saying he did not have spare toner & provided a telephone number to book toner. I borrowed toner from a friend who has Xerox Phaser 3040 printer & now the printer was not picking in paper. I called the engineer but he advised to log another complaint. So I logged complaint# 2667211 on[protected]. On[protected], I got a call from Xerox & said that the complaint# has to be changed to 2670507 due to technical issues. After that, 3 different engineers tried to repair my printer on various days. They replaced multiple parts but still the printer refused to pick paper. On[protected], engineer came & took my printer to their service centre saying that they could repair faster there. He told me that within 1 week I would get repaired printer or replacement printer. After the said 1 week, I called Mr Shinoj at [protected] several times but he never answered my calls. Later, when I call [protected], the customer care agents say that spare is on the way & will reach in 2 days. That's what the agents have been saying for over a month.

During this time I was also informed by the customer care agents that the 1 year warranty of my printer expired in September 2015 but I purchased the printer on[protected]. So I should have warranty till November 2015. As asked, I had sent the invoice copy to [protected]@xerox.com for which I received a case# 608867 but there's no update after that. After that, I sent my grievance to [protected]@xerox.com for which I got escalation reference# 14473 on[protected] & no updates after that.
          Sep 14, 2017
          Extended warranty by 3 months. Parts availability for service was very poor.
          Sep 14, 2017
          Updated by thearun
          I received an extended warranty of 3 months, but I sold the printer immediately after receiving from service. Overall poor service from HCL.

We had lodged a service call on 09.02.2015 for printer problem. Everyday we were contacting the officials of xerox India to perform their duty. But they keepon postponing the arrangement of engg. Pls took this matter to the top management. Pls find the call details below: Call no. 2515223 call date. 09/02/15. Machine under warranty . xerox phaser 3250.

I am looking for anyone that has purchased a Xerox printer that has been promised the same thing I was promised in order for them to make the sale and collect their commissions. I was approached by a Xerox Management person and the Manager of one of their Third party sales companies to purchase a Xerox 800 Digital Press and the promise was if I bought the machine they had many companies lined up to send their work through our shop which in their words "will cover my nut" (monthly lease payments) and all I had to do was take care of the clicks I used and to take care of their customers for them with good pricing. Of course i called BS on that but they were so persistent over 2 months of convincing me that it was true I reluctantly signed the lease based on their promises and with the hope of growing my business. (I have it all on recording). Needless to say once they sold the printer to me that never happened so I called them on it and they sent one over to me for a small $500 job and the customer wouldn't even pay for it so I pushed and pushed and they finally paid after a couple months or so. After that everything went down hill, I am now struggling to stay open and the the regional manager got fired from xerox over this and he called me after apologizing to me about "waving carrots in my face to make the sale" but he would not give that to me in writing in fear of losing his new job at of course the third party company that sold the xerox 800 press to me in the first place. Needless to say I signed the papers and I have to deal with that part of it but I have since talked to many other print shops and the same promise was told to them and nothing ever came of it resulting it the same situation. My goal here is to see how many were duped by xerox and their illegal, false, and immoral sales tactics that is destroying some of the best small businesses out there that are the back bone of the USA economy. please post a comment

Dear Sir / Madam, This is to bring to your notice that the xerox machine having serial No - [protected] Model - 3045 B is under Break Down Condition since 4 -5 days ; I have complained to xerox customer care on 07.05.2014 Complain number is 2351232 but still no action is taken . Neither received any kind of service call or any thing . The customer care is saying new stuffs like talk to us about 24 working hours . I have been running a office and it is causing great deal of inconvenience to me regarding how things are running in the city and the quality of service is very poor ( HCL guy who takes call on service comes after I get the printer rectified from local hardware vendor ; this is the third time so I thought to inform about the same to few of person concerned ) They are also telling lies that Engineer has visited you . I hope you do something but I dont have much faith after making number of follow ups . Its frustrating ...

We have purchased a Xerox Printer – Model No. Phaser 6500, Serial No. [protected] in last May 2013 from Web infocom Services Pvt. Ltd, Nehru Place. There is some error in the printer Error 061-370 for which we called Webinfocom and they told us to call the tollfree No. (Xerox Call Centre). We have contacted the Call Centre on 07.01.2014 and the complaint no. is 2306147. One Service Engineer named Mr. Lincon (Mobile No. [protected]) came to attend the complaint on 09.1.2014 and he opened the machine and said there is some parts required and will bring the parts within two days and rectify the problem. After that he didn’t turned up and not picking up our phone calls. He gave his Senior Mr. Dharvir’s No. [protected]; he told that it will take time after that whenever we calls, he is disconnecting our calls. We again called to Xerox Call centre regarding this and they said they will remind their Service Engineer for rectifying the problem but nothing has happened till today. We have been complaining Xerox “Wecare” and ‘Askus’ through e-mails and we are getting reply that they will rectify the problem in next week. After every one week they says that the parts has not received please bear with us till next week. In last week, we have received a mail from them that the problem will be solved on 25.02.2014. Today (25.02.2014), we received a mail from that they will rectify it on 05.03.2014. It seems that we get same e-mails till May 2014 as our machine’s warranty period will be expired in May 2014. .

Our work is suffering due to the breakdown of this printer and nobody cares. We tried directly to contact Xerox Noida Service Centre. They said that their area is different.

We purchased Xerox machine with a hope that we will get better service from Xerox India. Now we are thinking it is a wrong choice and not to purchase a Xerox item in future. We have lot of HP, Samsung printers and Canon Photocopiers, they provide us good service.

Please advise us where we contact and how we can solve our problem. Hope you will take action immediately to rectify our problem.

Xerox Recent Comments