Zaak Epayment Services

Zaak Epayment Services Complaints & Reviews

I am anand agarwal from new delhi. My present complaint is against zaak e-payment services for nonrefund of rs.565.00 debited on 14.07.2019 from pnb account for booking of train ticket from irctc website online where transaction is failed and ticket not booked by the railways. Txn. No.[protected]. I am feeling cheated by zaak epayment services pvt. Ltd.
Any response is still awaited from their side.
Anand agarwal
New delhi
Jul 24, 2019
Updated by anandagarwalpnb
No Response or refund from the other side, it is quiet disgusting that one Mr.Rahul Tripathi asked my mobile number to resolve the issue but that too has not helped me in any way
Jul 26, 2019
Updated by anandagarwalpnb
Despite my complaint dated 18th July through this forum, no action appears to be initiated by either IRCTC or ZAAK gateway.I need immediate corrective action for refund of amount debited from my debit card on 14.07.2019.

I was using a debit card to pay in uber app for a trascation of rs 119.66. It was through zaak epayment services on[protected]:04:29. The amount was deducted but not sent to uber. I had to pay again to clear the dues in uber. So for this amount i raised a concern to uber as well as my bank kotak, but didn't get refund. They asked to contact the zaak epayment.

I have ordered food from Uber eats and did online payment using their zaak e payment services Pvt LTD but zaak services not forwarded my payment to Uber and it was showing waiting for payment I have done same transaction for two times and zaak payment Service not forwarded my payment to Uber even not refunded me please do the need full sending transaction sms and screen shot for date and time
      Jun 12, 2019
      Updated by aveenashdesai
      Transaction sms

I booked food from restaurant online today. I paid money online through sbi credit card but transaction was not successful. But when i submit otp rs.1 was debited and credited to zaap epayment services. How they can be able to get my otp or other card details. Please help. My email [protected]@gmail.com
        I just want to ask why this happened and what precautionary i would like to have.

I did a transaction today for my zomato order, the order was of 80rs, when i paid via google pay, the amount of 80 got debited and at the same time amount of 97rs also got debited and it said that zaak epayment has debited this amount. I haven't heard of this before, how can they debit money from my account without my consent and what for? I would like to raise a complaint against this company and it's fraud and want my money back.
          Reference number for this fraudulent transaction is:106375
          Sir i paid RS 1137/- on electricity bill on dated 29/06/2019 though debit card, but show a message payment not done by your bank some technical issues. Amount deducted my account, when check my mobikwik history is did not show any transaction details on dated 29/06/2019.
          Sir please solve my problem as soon as possible.

I purchased one toy and a mobile phone this month.. Out of those one of the payments goes failed too..... Delivery guy only urged me to use debit card payment in sake of him getting some incentives... Now only got to know that 242 rs debited without prior information thru zaak e payment services... How and why should they debit amount from my account...
            I choose a order from uber eats when i ordered they cut my money but not showing my order in uber eats and i lost 163 rupess seriously they are doing fraudulent activities which is not upto mark nd frustrating

My account got auto debited 3 times by zaak epayment sefvices, rs. 123, 95, 152.89 respectively. I dont know what this is for nor have i given any authorisation for debit from my account. I think the bank is looting money from various accounts. Small amounts make larger sum. Please look into the matter and functioning of the company. How can someone deduct from my account without even sending an otp!

On 22 nd november 2018 zaak epayment services have deducted rs 80/- (Rs 40 each twice) for uber cab service ; from my debit card no...0649 as per details below:

Ecm/6044/zaak epayment rs 40 at 21:10:10 hrs on[protected]

And

Ecm/7289/zaak epayment rs 40 at 21:13:35 hrs on 22-11-18

Transaction failed and did not pay money to uber, nor the same is refunded to my account so far.
                Dec 27, 2018
                Updated by Joseph0611
                I am Joseph Mathew from VADODARA.
                Dec 28, 2018
                Updated by Joseph0611
                Please reply me on my mobile no [protected]
                Dec 29, 2018
                Updated by Joseph0611
                I wonder why the trailing consumer complaint is not yet reviewed or answered even after a lapse of more than a month.

Joseph
                Jan 07, 2019
                Updated by Joseph0611
                Why the above complaint are not yet addressed even after a lapse of 15 days.

Pls give me your contact details. Always every time booking irctc ticket money only debit. But pnr num not get. This is all fake &# website. Never give proper mobile num. This web site give all mobile num is not in use. Any commission give irctc. Why this fake company is all allow irctc. So many person so many complient. But all complient never solve.
                  Rs. 91 debited from my account without any reason.
                  And my account was left with only Rs. 74.
                  I don't have enough money in my account.
                  Please resolve this.
                  Contact me ASAP.

I did not reach any site i did not shere the details i did not given the otp even i not receved at all but 2703 amount is debited i am shocked please refund my amount as soon as possible please what is this company who is doing like this please resolve the issu one day my salary is 300rs but 2703 its gone simply means it will be very difficult to me please refund it
                    Oct 20, 2018