Zaak Epayment Services

Zaak Epayment Services Complaints & Reviews

I am chinnikrishna darapureddy.

Today i booked a ticket through irctc rail connect app. The payment has proceed upto otp verification through zaak payment and after that process automatically cancelled and ticket was not booked.
So there is no booking takes place but amount deducted from my debit card. Please help me out from this and how i get my refund.

Details :
Prn : zp574139adsa489
I pay my electricity bill payment on 13 dec 2018.my money already deducted in my account and electricity bill payment not successful.my money dabit by zaak epayment service company..please help me what should I do.

My jio sim validity was over and i was looking for good offers and mobikwick offered me to recharge through their site where i will be getting upto 200/- cash back so i recharged through mobikwick (Online) but the payment was directed to zaak epayment services and 399/- got debited from my account but not got recharged... Pos[protected], txn#[protected], date[protected]... Your help in gettin my money refund is deeply appreciated...
    I have used Dena Debit Card Recharge for the 210, 210, 270, 300, 300 = 1290 but the process of recharge was not processed but the money debit date from the bank account by mobile account: 10.10.2018 was not updated even in the wallet, then I check that my bank account goes to the Zaak Epayment service

Zaak Epayment Services Recent Comments