Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC]

Contact Details

Kolkata Electricity Supply Helpline Numbers

Electricity Supply Emergency

Electricity Supply CESC

Electricity Supply CESC (Control)

Electricity Supply CESC (Kolkata North Zone)

Electricity Supply CESC (North Suburban)

Electricity Supply CESC (South Zone)

Electricity Supply CESC (Any problem of Local Consumers Central)

Electricity Supply CESC (Any problem of Local Consumers North)

Electricity Supply CESC (Any problem of Local Consumers South West)

Electricity Supply CESC (Any problem of Local Consumers South)

Electricity Supply CESC (Consumer Grievance Cell)

Electricity Supply CESC (Howrah)

Electricity Supply CESC (North Suburban District)

Electricity Supply CESC (North Zone)

Electricity Supply CESC (South West Zone)

Electricity Supply CESC (Southern Zone)

Electricity Supply CESC (West Zone)

Electricity Supply Kolkata Electric Supply Corporation Of India Ltd

Electricity Supply WBSEB (Complaints & Service Cell)

Electricity Supply WBSEB (Complaints & Service Cell)

Electricity Supply WBSEB (Control)
+91 33 2359 1930

View More Information...

Load

Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] related photos (405)

Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] Complaints & Reviews

SaikatMondal024 on Sep 28, 2020
I have got the electric bill of july which shows an amount of 1170 where as in june it was 840 and in may it was only 510! I can't understand how it can be possible to rise of almost 2 times within less then 60 days? I have not bought any of electronic goods in last one and half year. You can cross verify my bills if you want, i have all the bills as a proof of my complaint.

[Sep 28, 2020] Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Lovetanu on Sep 23, 2020
    Amar bank account number [protected] theke CESC bill ye jonno paisa cut hoyeche bina confirmation te 17september 2020 te bill paid kora hoyegachilo Paytm theke Paytm num [protected] kintu 21september 2020 abar ei account theke cut hoyeche customer id-[protected]

CESC bill

[Sep 23, 2020] Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] — huge amount of bill

Supritha Chaudhuri on Sep 22, 2020
      I can't understand when a single led bulb is used most of the times. The fan is used in only one room.in the kitchen...

CESC — wrong electricity consumption billing amount for the month of june '20 (consumer no. : 11412107003, customer id: 11000520086)

Sumit_27 on Sep 22, 2020
      Dear sir/madam,
      Due to my father's ill health my family have been staying at hyderabad since the last 1 and a half...

pappushaw98 on Sep 10, 2020
      I paid my monthly cesc electric bills for consumer no. [protected] for rs.550for the month of June, 2020 through my debit card. Unfortunately, no receipts were generated but the amounts were debited from my account. I wrote to cesc re the problem but they said that since they didn't receive the payments, nothing can be done from their side. Incidentally, cesc bills for June, 2020 is still shown as outstanding.

Kindly arrange to refund the amounts immediately including the rebate which i didn't get for no fault of mine. Awaiting an early action on your part.

Pappu shaw

[Sep 10, 2020] Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

pappushaw98 on Sep 10, 2020
        I paid my monthly cesc electric bills for consumer nos.[protected] for rs.550 for the month of june 2020 through my net banking. Unfortunately, no receipts were generated but the amounts were debited from my account. I wrote to cesc re the problem but they said that since they didnt receive the payments, nothing can be done from their side. Incidentally, cesc bills for june, 2020 is still shown as outstanding.

Kindly arrange to refund the amounts immediately including the rebate which i didnt get for no fault of mine. Awaiting an early action on your part.

nandkishor shaw

Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] — complaint against cesc billing

N.C. Mozumder on Sep 8, 2020
          I, having consumer id [protected], already cleared all my payments as per bills raised by your office.

Now...

cesc utpal on Sep 7, 2020
          Power failure happens at 2-30 pm. Kindly restore power.

[Sep 07, 2020] Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

CESC — Voltage fluctuations issue consistently.

Ambarish Biswas on Sep 7, 2020
            Hi my self ambarish biswas (Customer i'd [protected]) has been facing continue lwo voltage issue last 4 months and i was docket...

Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] — Need a dressing in your meter box

Sumitdutta on Sep 1, 2020
            I would like to inform you that, i am one of the resident of 69, garfa main road, kolkata-700078 where the...

Ziauddin Shahed on Aug 28, 2020
            The CESC has killed is by sending us such a huge bill, the billing is done incorrectly and they are imposing unjustified charges on us. No one is ready to listen or help us, the two months arrears which they have calculated is based on their assumption and even if we apply their logic, it can be checked and verified that we didn't had such high billing last year for that period on the bases of which we are being charged, during lockdown many o[censored]s have lost their jobs, there are salary cuts, we all are going through immense crises and the CESC is putting their foot on our throats, how can we live when we and our families are suffering so much, Who can help us the CM of WB, the Governor of WB, the PM of India, the President of India, High Court or the Supreme Court, Who can help the suffering of millions of consumers who are suffering humility harrasment discrimination and injustice

[Aug 28, 2020] Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

PRASUN ADHIKARY on Aug 28, 2020
              Today[protected] at 11:12 am) i have paid cesc bill no. 16/07801/20/8/1 dated[protected] for rs.28294/- paid through mastercard. Account debited but 'cesc money receipt' not generated.

CESC — Power theft

Well Wissherr on Aug 22, 2020
                এটি আপনাকে অবহিত করার জন্য যে বাড়িওয়ালা 19A / H /...

Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] — Voltage fluctuations in this area

Dr Avik Pal on Aug 21, 2020
                Hi i am dr avik pal, consumer no - [protected], reside at reside at 278 north balia, garia, kolkata-700084
                Since one...

Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] — frequent voltage fluctuation from supply meter[docket no: 0820025594]

sourav94 on Aug 18, 2020
                Myself rabin bera [ customer id: [protected], consumer no: [protected], meter no:[protected], lp 89/14, consumer type: domestic...

Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] — main meter connection get drowned during heavy rainfall & building get earthed.

kalyan kumar kundu on Aug 10, 2020
                One of our neighbor from our flat complex lodged one complaint vide docket no.[protected] dated 21.05.2020....

PapaiAvi on Aug 8, 2020
                Not receiving bills for consumer id [protected].
                Last bill came for the month of may which was illogically high & was unable to pay. Please check, now if i receive a bill again which is like i have sell my organs to pay the bill then its really a problem. May be i am 67 years old but still want to live. (M-[protected])

[Aug 08, 2020] Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] — Unusual high charges of electric bill

Rajarshi Goswami on Aug 7, 2020
                  I was charged excess from my normal bill on the last month, dated 15th july, 2020. This bill is very unusual and a wrong step...

MDSHAHB86596479 on Aug 3, 2020
                  Dear sir

I beg to inform you that there is a
                  Electricity theft at 23, b. L. Roy road. (Floor no. 1st, 2nd and 3rd, howrah -1) by taking electricity from one to another holding when ever i raise my voice they says do what you want to do we don't care about it.
                  Please take necessary action as soon as possible.

Yours sincerely
                  Xyz

[Aug 03, 2020] Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] — Same electricity bill with no change

ajayalto on Aug 1, 2020
                    Customer id [protected] of Ajay Pathak
                    The company has promised to send the June bill only.
                    But same bill has...