Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE]

Delhi

Mobile:
Mobile:

Regional Offices
PS-1-2, Institutional Area, I.P. Extn. Patparganj, Delhi-110 092.

New No-3, Old No. 1630 A, "J" Block, 16th Main Road, Anna Nagar West, Chennai - 600040

Shilpo Gram Road (Near Sankar dev Kalakshetra), Panjabari, Guwahati - 781037

Todarmal Marg, Ajmer - 305001

Sector- 5, Panchkula - 134152 (Haryana)

35 B, Civil Station, M.G. Marg , Civil Lines, Allahabad - 211001

Ambika Complex, Behind State Bank Colony, Near Brahmsthan, Sheikhpura, Raza Bazar, Bailey Road, Patna - 800014

6th Floor, Alok Bharti Complex, Shaheed Nagar, Bhubaneswar - 751007, Odisha

Regional Office, Block-B, 2nd floor, LIC Divisional Office Campus, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram - 695004, Kerala

View More Information...

Load

Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] Complaints & Reviews

The school are told by the government that they should not take the offline mode of any exam but due their lack or knowledge they are calling the students and forcing for offline mode exam

S.A.D.N convent school
Sheikhpura
Bihar 811105
Affiliate to cbse

Sir, I am order a 10th class marksheet and date of birth certificate through cbse website of 2020 session. But sir in delivery mode I mistakenly choose by hand. Please change my delivery mode from by hand to by post. Sir my application no is: H21DD000414
    Roll number: 17180024
    Name: ASHWANI GUPTA

Some of the cbse schools in Tamilnadu denying to take Hindi as second language claiming that tamil must write as second language in 10 th std in 2025.

Please clarify.

Its a huge request to CBSE that due to online classes syllabus is completing slowly and there is problem faced in understanding So its a big request to please reduce some portion of syllabus.

AND...

Schools are conducting online classes for 5 hrs due to which eye starts paining. Its also a request to set a particular time.

Sir hum class 12th ka student hau मेरा नाम सूरज कुमार है sir हमारे स्कूल हमारे साथ बहुत ग़लत कर रही है
          सर 6th अप्रैल से हम काफी जादे बीमार है,
          9th/10th अप्रैल को था मै 9th अप्रैल को गया भी था पर मुझे डात के निकल दिया मै काफी बीमार था मुझे कुछ समझ नहीं आ रहा था कि करू मेरे एग्जाम चूट जाने के कारण मुझे बोर्ड roll no नहीं मिला है अभी तक
          Crescent public school Chas
          Principal name, anil Kumar Gupta
          My contact number [protected]

I have cleared CTET exam held on 8th December 2019.

The passing marks were 90 and I scored 99.

I haven't received the marksheet on digilocker.

Details of the candidate :

1. Name : Pratima Tiwari
            2. Roll number :[protected]
            3. Centre of Examination : Yash Vidya Mandir, Darshan Nagar, Ayodhya

Could you please look into it and help me asap .

Respected Authority,
              One of the CBSE Affilated School, St. MARY'S School In Gursarai, Dist- Jhansi 284202 O[censored]ttar Pradesh. Is running very negligently, no proper Teacher For Commerce category No proper Classes Taken and almost everything is going against school and this would affect innocent Students.
              Thereby I would like the authority to take action and Do confirm the matter with Students.

Shall be Thankful For you, Save Students Future.

Dear sir/mam

As an individual, i wish to raise a complaint against a school in my city who without any TC, or 2019~2020 fee clearance of the child with previous school has been taken admissions.
                This is creating unethical practises by many in the city.

I seek to know what kund of action can be initiated in such a case.

Prerna Arman

My son who is studying at UKG has been dismissed from the school; AVR SCHOOL OF KINDERGARTEN, Peyad, Trivandrum, Kerala. For this reason; we are not willing to pay the fees for the month of April and May 2022 by JUNE 2021. My son will be finishing his studies by March 2022 at this school, but they are forcing us to continue our payment till May 2022 without providing any service. When I questioned them about this they have dismissed my child from the school and they did not return the donation amount that I have paid for this year. And they have insulted me and my wife using some abused words and insulting our cast. Sir, it is very painful that our family gets insulted and they have exploited a five-year-old kid’s studies.
                  Kindly please take the necessary action to help my child to continue his studies.
                  Vikram RV, souparnika, punnaserry vilappilsala P.O, Trivandram Kerala

The Orchids International school (CBSE) Jalahalli, Bangalore is conducting very long duration of online classes everyday for 5 to 6 hours. The management refused to listen to parents request to reduce class hours.

Request your kind consideration and action.

SS Children Academy, Kanth Road, Moradabad(Uttar Pradesh)

The school authorities are forcing children to pay fees despite knowing that lockdown had been imposed in whole state till last 2 days.They have conducted online tests which are commencing from today and students whose fees is not paid are not allowed to give tests.Knowing that majority of students have not paid fees due to several inconveniences, this behaviour of school is totally governed by money motives.I request concerned authorities to pay attention to this issue as soon as possible.

My school indira Gandhi memorial high school is not allowing students to opt for applied maths in commerce stream, they are forcing students to take scientific maths in class 12 boards.
                        Jun 10, 2021

In Senthil public school Salem branch fee structure is very high for online class at this Pandemic situation. For 8th std school fees is 80530 for this academic year[protected] and for 4th standard fees is 72421. Kindly help us to know actual fees of these sections also any possibilities to reduce this fees structure. Thank you sir.
                          For 3rd standard Rs.70421...
                          It's really too high in this tough situation fees is too high...please take this complaint as serious and do the needful for children's education...
                          What's the original CBSE fees structure please share that too...

This is regarding Jain Public School, Puttenhalli, JP Nagar 7th Phase, Bangalore. There school fee was Rs 95000 last year out of which they took only Rs 76000 last year considering just online classes. But this year, they have increased the fees to Rs 1, 12, 000 even when the kids won't be going to schools and it will mostly be online classes only this year as well. Moreover, parents have to take care of other expenses for online classes like arranging for laptop, broadband internet etc. With pandemic affecting earnings of parents and these extra expenses to support online classes, it becomes very difficult if school is increasing fee by a very high amount like this. This is when school will save a lot on infrastructure costs like managing swimming pools, events, sports, electricity, computer labs etc. The same concern is there from other parents with kids in this school and emails have been written to school requesting for fee reduction, but they are not ready to do it.

Dear Sir/ Madam
                              This is to inform you that our school
                              Lovely Public senior secondary school pd vihar branch...
                              Termination of Job Without Notice and Information...

My school is not providing us mathematics class and asking us to study maths self at home

Respected committee,

Respected committee,
                                I am Divyanka singh. Iam student of Adity birla public school. As per your guidelines for students of class 10 moving to class 11 is not followed by my school.As your objective criteria had mentioned that no streaming is allowed students will opt for stream of their choice but my school is not following that as I opted for science stream but they had given me Commerce stream. My whole Currier depends on science but they are not giving me science. Please help me.
                                School number:-[[protected]]
                                My phone number:-[[protected]]

According to cbsce criteria no school has the right to do any type of streaming in class 11th this year... I am going to class...