Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE]

Delhi

Mobile:
Mobile:

Regional Offices
PS-1-2, Institutional Area, I.P. Extn. Patparganj, Delhi-110 092.

New No-3, Old No. 1630 A, "J" Block, 16th Main Road, Anna Nagar West, Chennai - 600040

Shilpo Gram Road (Near Sankar dev Kalakshetra), Panjabari, Guwahati - 781037

Todarmal Marg, Ajmer - 305001

Sector- 5, Panchkula - 134152 (Haryana)

35 B, Civil Station, M.G. Marg , Civil Lines, Allahabad - 211001

Ambika Complex, Behind State Bank Colony, Near Brahmsthan, Sheikhpura, Raza Bazar, Bailey Road, Patna - 800014

6th Floor, Alok Bharti Complex, Shaheed Nagar, Bhubaneswar - 751007, Odisha

Regional Office, Block-B, 2nd floor, LIC Divisional Office Campus, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram - 695004, Kerala

View More Information...

Load

Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] Complaints & Reviews

Feb 9, 2021
I would like to rise a complaint regarding my ward’s school, The Indian School, delhi. They are forcing our children to send them to school and not giving any option for online or offline regarding final exams. But we are not willing to send our children to school at this pandemic. My ward is in class 11th.

Good morning

I would like to raise a complaint regarding my ward's school The India School which is forcing us to send my child to school for offline exams for class 9th and 11th.
    We are not being given a choice instead we are being forced and blackmailed by the school to send out children for practicals and offline exams for classes 9th, 11th.

P
      Chakapara, West Bengal
      Hariyana Vidya Mandir, of West Bengal Saltlake Kolkata is forcefully resuming offline classes and exans without parent consent. Please take immediate action for the same.
      Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 9, 2021

Ghumarwin, Himachal Pradesh
        We are parents of students studying at Whitefield Global School, Bangalore. Karnataka’s education minister has decided to...

Feb 8, 2021
        Ghumarwin, Himachal Pradesh
        जब @cbseindia29 ने यह बात साफ बोल दिया है कि सभी स्कूलों को 9 और 11 के एग्जाम के लिए बच्चों को ऑनलाइन या ऑफलाइन का विकल्प देना अनिवार्य है, तब कई सारे स्कूल CBSE की इस बात को मान क्यों नहीं रहे हैं। क्या CBSE की बात का कोई महत्व नहीं है? #OnlineExamsfor9thand11th

Baharampur, West Bengal
          I am a student of DPS ruby park and we have been recently notified that are exams will be held in offline mode. The education minister himself made it clear that offline exams/classes should not be made compulsory, but school isn't following that. Moreover some students have family members who are very old and have certain health issues. So going school can put their as well as their family members' life at risk. We beg you to look into this matter.

Durgapur, West Bengal
            Delhi Public School Ruby Park is forcing the students to take the offline exams (finals) without the approval from parents. They are only taking a declaration form with an undertaking that the school will not be held responsible for any covid cases which spreads from the premises. We the student body is completely against it as it's not only hazardous to our health but is also going against the norms of the government by not taking parental consent.

C
              Kāmārhāti, West Bengal
              I am a student of DPS Ruby Park and we have recently been notified that our final examinations will be held in offline mode. At a pandemic situation like this, a lot of students have not yet taken the vaccine, which puts theiras well as their family's life on the line. We beg you to look into this matter.

Powai, Maharashtra
                Sir/Mam,

I am a Student of DPS Ruby Park, Kolkata. Our school is forcing us to provide attendence in offline mode during the classes and also during the final exams.
                We are being told to sit in the classes with 50% students for 3 days and it is made compulsory to give exams in Offline mode[No Online mood of exam].

Please consider our issues in this pandemic situation with no perfect Remedial Vaccine during these time.

R
                  Feb 11, 2021
                  Kāmārhāti, West Bengal
                  I'm a student of Dps ruby park kolkata . West bengal education minister had decided to reopen all the schools from 12th of...

Kāmārhāti, West Bengal
                  I am a student of DPS ruby Park, West Bengal.Tgey have decided to reopen the school from 12 th of February and also do the annual examination in only offline mode.The had sent a parents consent letter in which there is no option for rejecting it.They must do the examination in both online and offline mode as per parents concern.
                  Complaint against online examination

C
                    Respected Sir/madam
                    I have lost my 12th DMC (Rollno. 2714524)
                    Kindly issue me a duplicate copy at the earliest as I am in urgent need of my document.

Feb 6, 2021
                      Raisen, Madhya Pradesh
                      Before 1.5 years i have submitted the request to correct cbse marksheet in my name sanskar sachdev but the cbse has done name...
                      W
                      Noida, Uttar Pradesh
                      Iam a student of kendriya Vidyalaya sivasgar ongc (guwahati region).
                      I want to tell u that the exams are being held...

K
                      Ghumarwin, Himachal Pradesh
                      They are running a fraud school.
                      Play school to senior secondary.
                      Principal - Er Piyush Singh
                      Manager - Sonu Yadav
                      Fraud schooling
                      Fraud schooling

Noida, Uttar Pradesh
                        Throughout the year my class exams have been conducted online. Then what’s the point of conducting them offline now. The government should ask the schools to give both the options of either conducting the exams online or offline. Then it’s the parents and students’ choice that with which option they want to go with,

I
                          Jalandhar, Punjab
                          This is a request or appeal on behalf of all studenof 9th and 11th.. please tell our schools to take exams online as it is veri difficult to cope up with all subjects as we cannot understand that much in online classes what we can in offline.. so if we studied online we should give online exams plus i was a Covid patient last month involving my whole family n i know the consequences n no matter how mich precautions we take it will be very risky to give exams online...our schools are blame cbse for online exams so it a request from all o[censored]s as it is very difficult to wear mask n give exam for continous 3 hours as it will be very suffocating i[censored] couldn’t risk our lives by takin offline classes from starting then why are u risking it now ? Either make the exams online or promote us without any examination as we students can’t risk our lives

New Delhi, Delhi
                            Our school name gagan bharti its in new delhi dwarka they are forcing us to come to school and give offline exams and pressurising us
                            class 11th and 9th h

W
                              New Delhi, Delhi
                              Balwantray Mehta vidya bhawan ASMA, GK-2 is taking offline exams forcefully from 8 February and they tell us this on 2 feb...
                              Saint Thomas Mount, Tamil Nadu
                              Good morning,
                              I am a student of summer fields school, kailash colony. I study in class 9 and the is forcing class...