City & Industrial Development Corporation [CIDCO]
City & Industrial Development Corporation Of Maharashtra Ltd.

City & Industrial Development Corporation [CIDCO] Customer Care

'Nirmal', 2nd Floor, Nariman Point
Mumbai City District

+91 22 6650 0900  (Regd. Office)
+91 22 6791 8100  (Head Office)

Fax:
Fax:
+91 22 2202 2509  (Regd. Office)
+91 22 6791 8166  (Head Office)

Contact Details

CIDCO Office, Udyog Bhavan, New Aurangabad - 431 003
Tel: +91 24 0248 5321, +91 24 0248 5322, +91 24 0248 5323
Fax: +91 24 0248 5324

Waluj Mahanagar Office
CIDCO Office, Central Facility Building, Growth Center, Nagar-1, CIDCO Waluj Mahanagar
Tel: +91 24 0255 4880, +91 24 0255 4881

Latur Office
CIDCO Office, Collector's Office Premises, Latur - 413 512
Tel: +91 22 3822 44151

Nagpur Office
CIDCO Office, 4th floor, Bhivapurkar Chambers, Near Yashavant Stadium, Dhantoli, Nagpur - 440012
Tel: +91 71 2245 4212
Fax: +91 71 2242 0066

Chikhaldara Office
CIDCO Office, Old Municipal Council Building, Chikhaldara, Amarawati Dist. - 444 708
Tel: +91 72 2020 2391
Fax: +91 72 2023 0220

View More Information...

Load

City & Industrial Development Corporation [CIDCO] related photos (188)

City & Industrial Development Corporation [CIDCO] Complaints & Reviews

CIDCO Water Charges Bill of Rs.712581.00 for the Billing Cycle AUG.2020 - SEP.2020 of Consumer No.90201354 is due on[protected]. Pay on or before due date to avoid penalty on outstanding dues. Ignore if paid. Such a huge bill after paying regular bill?

[Dec 04, 2020] City & Industrial Development Corporation [CIDCO] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello Sir,

I am the owner of Row House Plot G-79, Sector 12, Kharghar. There has been illegal encroachment...

The employees has not checking meter of my water supply meter, in last month i had paid ₹ 1808 of bill and again my bill is reasched to ₹2576. I think it is not correct soo, I request you to please come and chek my watter supply meter and then send me an another correct bill we've also gone to the cidco bhavan in belapur also but no one was there. So I request to please check my meter and my consumer no is 80202202

[Dec 03, 2020] City & Industrial Development Corporation [CIDCO] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir/ Madam
      My application no [protected] , [protected] status was rejected for a long time for Cidco flats.We have been expecting a refund of INR 50000/-for a long time. Cidco is not responding for refund.
      Please help me to get this refund soon.

Thanks & Regards,
      Santos Hirve
      Refund due from 1 year

I had taken a loan form SBI
        Unit No-202, 2nd Floor, "E", Wing, Silver Star CHS, sector - 18, kamothe, Navi Mumbai -...

Respected sir,

Bldg no C- 6/16 sector -18, Road No -2 New Panvel. From last week there is no sufficient water supply.Also water supply is at very low pressure due to this it is difficult to carry daily routine work.Kindly look into.

[Nov 30, 2020] City & Industrial Development Corporation [CIDCO] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is my consumer no. 90202023
          Address sector no.WC plot no .19280
          Node kalamboli pincode 410218
          There is no water supply from last three days please supply water as soon as possible ...

[Nov 22, 2020] City & Industrial Development Corporation [CIDCO] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had taken a loan form SBI

I am resident of Maruti Niwas CHS and past 2 years facing water cut off every single day. In the occassion of Diwali there is no water since Dhanateras . After asking society spoc person they are saying that this CIDCO issue and they are not sending water only.
            Request you to resolve the issue at the earliest . This may lead health issue for all the society member during covid situation atlist there should he water at home to wash hand and leg to prevent corona virus
            My contact number is [protected]

[Nov 16, 2020] City & Industrial Development Corporation [CIDCO] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Even after repeated complaints there is no change in your attitude.
              It's long time now, not a single drop of water for 4 days.

Is the corporation even know that people needs water to live?

System is corrupt, and not looking after citizens.
              Very poor, our last option now is to move our of Panvel

Eknath disale a employee at navi mumbai office is known to take bribes.. i want to raise a enquiry on his transactions at...

Hi, We are facing water supply shortage from last 15 days. Hardly 5 mins of water supply is provided from last 15 days. In event of Festival we do not have water supply for our location and building. We are forced to purchase water from outside as we do not have any other option for this.

[Nov 12, 2020] City & Industrial Development Corporation [CIDCO] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                It's true. They don't even bother to look after complaints.
                Never vote the same party next time.
                It is worsening people to live now.

Kindly take a note that there is severe water supply issue in Sector 2 Karanjade Navi Mumbai.

[Nov 11, 2020] City & Industrial Development Corporation [CIDCO] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

With due respect myself Mr. Mohan Satpute owner of flat no. 102, Neeljeet Ekdant Building, sec 5, plot 51, Taloja Panchanand 410208 has been facing a problem with water in our building past many years.
                    We have made a complaint regarding this before but still the issue stays and haunts us as water is the precious basic need for living beings.
                    I demand a strict action and a proper detailed information and a resolution on the same.
                    You can contact me on my email address:
                    mohan.[protected]@gmail.com or
                    [protected]@gmail.com

[Nov 08, 2020] City & Industrial Development Corporation [CIDCO] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We are very shamefull to say that still removal of dogs and pigs have still not been removed from our society even drains and garbage collectors are not coming to pick up not a single action is taken by nagar nigam staff there is too much messy roads and drains are flowing my area name is circular road ganga nagar allahabad kindly take some actions on these dirty and messy stuffs one thing more there are ruffians and drinks too in our area no police nothing is around them when needed even roads are narrow it leads people involve in fighting and misbehaving with each other

[Nov 02, 2020] City & Industrial Development Corporation [CIDCO] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name is Vinayak Dupate. I am resident of Mountain view, Sector-6, Karanjade, Panvel - 410206.
                        We are facing water shortage problem from last two months. We getting water supply every after 1 or 2 days later due to which heavy water shortage observed in our area (Sector 6).

Kindly resolve this issue as early as possible in this pandemic condition.

[Nov 01, 2020] City & Industrial Development Corporation [CIDCO] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        No need to write these stupids with respect.
                        They hardly heed to solve issues.
                        absolutely Sir, if they don't have such capabilities then why plotting in Karanjade?? to fool people or loot people!!!

The Mahanagar Gas Ltd has taken the excavation on road during the laying of gas pipeline and damaged the water pipe line near our Dnyaneshwari CHS LTD Patil complex plot no 23, sector no.9 Khanda colony New Panvel West
                          The same is not repaired and looses the unaccountable water.

Sir/madam,

Two Dargah has come up on road in sec-18, in Taloja phase2, situation is very Tense, The People...
                            Respected sir,
                            This is to inform you that There is a illegal construction in A moon light society, flat no 402, plot...