City & Industrial Development Corporation [CIDCO] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 3, 2022

File a complaint to City & Industrial Development Corporation [CIDCO]

Having problems with City & Industrial Development Corporation [CIDCO]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by City & Industrial Development Corporation [CIDCO] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

City & Industrial Development Corporation [CIDCO]

View more phone numbers

Fax

View more phone numbers

City & Industrial Development Corporation [CIDCO] reviews & complaints page 2

To CIDCO MAHARASHTRA ESTATE SECTION NEW PANVEL, I tried several times at least 10 times to pay on line service charges for my house at New Panvel plot 5, road 9, sector 19, New Panvel, but when we click " PROCEED to PAY " web site GETS DEAD. PLEASE LOOK. I HAVE RECEIVED LETTER FROM ESTATE DEPT, I AM AT OUT STATION. PL GIVE FEED BACK TO FOLOING TEMPORARY ADDRESS: BY SPEED POST, B3 / 1104, GANGA LEGEND, DSK RANWARA ROAD, BAVDHAN, PUNE 411021,...

Sir/ Madam,
we are residents of the Road no2, sector 12 New Panvel (east) . Since last six months we are getting very inadequate water supply. We have complained to the concerned authority, but they are not giving satisfactory answers.
It is being very hardships for the residents who are having sick old persons in keeping hygiene also for the performing day to day personal activities.
Hope matter will be resolves asap.
Regds
Mahendra Jage
City & Industrial Development Corporation [CIDCO] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please i request you to install cctv in all cidco premise's and proper info contact on sign boards email, etc. Corruption is going on a very high level and high degree officers to involved very shocking, cheating, grabbing farmers property on their name or builders. I have the proof you can check file number 644 wadghar (panvel)(karanjada) 12.5% department and file number 676, 673, 101, 823, 431, 3, and many other file's missing very strange...
    i m an indian aam aadmi
    I have buy a property in sector no 29 diamond chs 3 years ago but can not got transfer letter as original file is not in cidco office I have paid all dues of cidco nothing pending i visited vashi office more than 50 times but no meaning I have taken loan from private lenders and now i m in a situation very tense i want to take loan on my house and want to repay the loan But more than 3 years i m not getting...
    Application No. [protected]
    I chandravati kailashnath sonkar am winner of the covidyoddha lottery scheme and got the iradapatra for the same but due to utmost emergency, i have to surrender the tenament as my mother is not well. She is suffering from cataract, piles and rhmato arthritis and she has to be gone through the respective surgical operations. For that I am in urgent need of money. I am requesting you to transfer the full amount...
    Application No. [protected]
    I have applied for refund on 01/08/2022
    And mailed too that I chandravati kailashnath sonkar am winner of the covidyoddha lottery scheme and got the iradapatra for the same but due to utmost emergency, i have to surrender the tenament as my mother is not well. She is suffering from cataract, piles and rhmato arthritis and she has to be gone through the respective surgical operations. For that I am...

Street light at plot 179A opposite Sai Pooja CHS keeps switching on and off every one minute.

My name is Haribhau Kalwane. I want permission for construction of my home at plot no. 220, gut no. 117, waluj mahanagar 2, Aurangabad. Officer 'Gorakhnath Chavan' is not cooperating in the same. Permission is pending from 11/08/2022. Not receiving my calls. Please help me.

There has been a continuous water cut since 22nd Aug '22 in sector 10 Khanda Colony (Sai Sadhana CHS). Today is the 4th day. First 2 days, there was no water at all, yesterday the water came for a very brief period at night & today without any warning the water was stopped at 9 AM itself. Despite complying with everything such treatment is given to the residents. It is really inconsiderate and is creating a lot o[censored]nwanted chaos & hampering our daily tasks.

Request you to look into this & resolve the issue as soon as possible.

I have submitted surrender request on Mar'22, i have visit many time in cidco office but still my Emv amount received into my account

Please refund my EMV amount

Application: [protected]...

What's wrong with the electricity department of taloja i do not understand at all😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
          No quick response at all by the department
          We have faced more then 24hrs power cut in the area...what the hell is it??????
          Whenever its been asked what happened...always the same answer 'big fault'
          Why can't they do accurate proper work of cables ...so that no electricity issues come in focus always...fed up of electricity issues in taloja phase 1😡
          Kindly show some quick and responsive action towards the complaint im registering now🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
          Its been 4hrs untill now...no electricity😡😡😡😡😡😡

In navade colony there is impurity in water and people are getting sick, they are having stomach ache, loose motion and fever. please check your water CIDCO

My name is Nida Kashif Khan, i’ve been living here since 3 years.

i’d like to inform about unavalability of PCV 1 PCV 2 PCV 3 child’s vaccines in ulwe governmented vaccine centres.

I took my baby to the vaccine centre thrice but the above mentioned vaccines wasn’t available, they always say it’ll come in next month but i’ve been told this since 2 months.

Government has given us some guidelines and vaccination duration to which all the child must be vaccinated during that period of time but unavalability of such vaccines or delayed vaccines affects child’s health.

please, I request you to look upon this as early as possible.

I had applied for Scheme No. MARKETING/MM-I/[protected]/00183.
                Its been more than 1 year i haven't received any allotment letter nor my EMD refund,
                I didn't received any document from CIDCO regarding plot allotment and neither my refund
                kindly refund my EMD
                Email: rohit.[protected]@gmail.com
                Contact no.: [protected]...
                I had won CIDOC lottery in taloja MASS HOUSING 2019. Due to financial reason I surrendered my lottery on cidco Nivara website. I have not get any refund, I'm continuously taking follow up on email/phone but no proper response...
                Applied for cidco lottery for in EWS scheme on 24/02/2022. and paid amount Rs. 75280. Results were declared on[protected] .As i was not declared winner refund should have been given. Till date the refund amount is not being received in my account yet. My application number is [protected].
                The customer care number is not[protected] in not operational.
                My email id is [protected]@rediffmail.com.

Kindly do the needful....
                I do not understand what's wrong with the electricity department in taloja phase 1
                When there was extreme heavy rain, thunderstorm, lightning their was no power cut
                But as for now their is no rain and since 3days there is issue of power cut
                Today since midnight their is power cut for atleast 5times and still no power currently
                How to do household work's?????
                Every 1 hour or 2 hour power cut for 10 mins for...

I have received a notice from the Asst. Estate Officer of New Panvel CIDCO Ltd, threatening me that as I am in default of not building my bungalow on a CIDCO leased plot in New Panvel within the stipulated time period, that II should immediately rectify the matter and pay the required fine etc. In ACTUAL FACT the bungalow has been built over twenty years ago (and it was built within the stipulated time of 4 years) and I have been living here and paying water and electricity bills and other taxes since the beginning All the records are with CIDCO. It is very upsetting for me as a senior citizen to receive such threatening letters with no application of mind or proper checking of records by the concerned officer. REMEDY REQUIRED: PLEASE SEND ME A LETTER CONFIRMING THAT THIS EARLIER LETTER dated July 15, 2022 with reference number सिडको / वसाहत / वि.अ. (पनवेल) /२०२२/10 was a MISTAKE and withdrawing the same

I am resident of kharghar add- Shiv Nakshtra society plot no 168-B sector 19 opposite Lords and melborne hostel.. We are facing severe problem of impurity of water supply... even after complaining again and again problem is not getting resovled.. I request to please inspect the site and do resolve the problem as soon as possible...j...
                  I am an old resident of Plot 9, Road 3, Sector 1, New Panvel and I am getting very less water supply as againest the bill for minimum 20 cubic meters....