Airtel Bharti Ltd. — Free Recharge Pin

Yuvraj Ramdas Raut
I Have Perchece Rs.200 Paper Recharge Card But There Is Not Pin Number.Pin Number Is Damaged After Crash. Please Give Me Secret Pin Of This Card On My E-mail ID Or Recharge On My Number .

Serial No. Of Recharge Card:[protected]

Secret Pin: 68(Can Not Seen)7549

Complaint comments  48 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

i love the airtel recharge card
I have purchase Rs 60 top up card .one digit of My recharge pin is missing due to scratching .. Plzzz give the secret pin no. on my no. or email address . My mobile no. [protected] Sl. no. of card[protected]
I have purchase the Rs.30 card . digit of my recharge pin is missing due to scratching.so that please rechrge my mobile

my mobile no is:- [protected]
the serial no of top-up card:- [protected]
i have parchased Rs 20 card.digit of my recharge pin is missing due to scratching.so that please rechrge my mobile
my mobile no. [protected]
card serial number. [protected]
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
sir
please give me, one idea recharge

Rs. 120
i have parchased Rs 55 card.digit of my recharge pin is missing due to scratching.so that please rechrge my mobile
my mobile no. [protected]
card serial number. [protected]
I Have Purchased Rs.10 Paper Recharge Card But There Is Not Pin Number.Pin Number Is Damaged After Crash. Please Give Me Secret Pin Of This Card On My E-mail ID Or Recharge On My Number .

Serial No. Of Recharge Card:[protected]

Mail ID :thiyagarajan.tnj@gmail.com

Secret Pin:[protected]not seen)8
I have purchase Rs 30 top up card .one digit of My recharge pin is missing due to scratching .. Plzzz give the secret pin no. on my no. or email address . My mobile no.[protected] & CARD serial.no [protected]
i have purchased airtel top-up card of Rs. 50/- while scratching the care some digits of pin number have lost. Pls send me full these digits by mail, i am sending you some details about recharge care:-

16 digit Pin :- ****[protected]
serial No. :- [protected]
my mobile number :- [protected]
i have purchased airtel Top-Up Recharge of Rs. 50/- while scratching it, i have lost some digits of its pin number, pls send me its recharge pin or recharge my mobile number, i am sending you details of top-up card.

Serial No. :- [protected]

Secret Pin :- ****[protected]

My Mobile No. :- [protected]
i purchase 10 r.c.pin number is damaged while scratching.serial no is[protected].
please send the pin no to my email.
Sir my 24 rs serial is [protected] my mob. [protected]
i have purchased vodafone Top-Up Recharge of Rs. 30/- while scratching it, i have lost some digits of its pin number, pls send me its recharge pin or recharge my mobile number, i am sending you details of top-up card.

Serial No. :- [protected]

Secret Pin :- 428205**7*126977

My Mobile No. :- [protected]
i have lost my pin number pls send correct pin number
For Recharge Pin:

I Have Perchece Rs.60 Paper Recharge Card But There Is Not Pin Number. Pin Number Is Damaged After Crash. Please Give Me Secret Pin Of This Card On My E-mail ID Or Recharge On My Number .

Serial No. Of Recharge Card: [protected]
Secret Pin:[protected]Can Not Seen) 53
For Recharge Pin

I Have Perchece Rs.60 Paper Recharge Card But There Is Not Pin Number.Pin Number Is Damaged After Crash. Please Give Me Secret Pin Of This Card On My E-mail ID Or Recharge On My Number .

Serial No. Of Recharge Card: [protected]
Secret Pin:[protected]Can Not Seen) 53
free Recharge
i have purchase a 38 rs msg card...n i scratch its pin also...
serial no...is[protected][protected][protected]-----