Airtel — EXCESS DEDUCTION OF BALANCE

NEERAJ KUMAR
Hi my name is Neeraj and i m from ranchi.I use Airtel GPRS sevice at a monthly cost of Rs.250. My balance was Rs.384 on 9th october'07 but on 10th oct. when I checked my balance it was MINUS 30 rupees. how come I myself dont know. I havnt made any call during that period. Solve my query as soon as possible and credit my balance into my account otherwise i will complain it to TRAI.reply me at [protected]@gmail.com

Related Complaints

[Resolved] Airtel - balance deduction [697]

[Resolved] Airtel - call details [346]

[Resolved] Airtel - SIM Activation [210]

[Resolved] Airtel - Sim Block [168]

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP [110]

Comments

AirTel — Excess deduction of balance!

i lost my mobile its nos is [protected]

i want to shut it down for ever thank u

i have recharge my mobile no [protected] on 1 feb 2010 by Rs 333/- and next day it was deducted approx 300/- Rs why I don`t know if it will not cleared till 3 feb i will stop my 11 nos of Airtel service.

it is too urgent to resolve the problem otherwise...all the nos will be stoped

AirTel — EXCESS DEDUCTION

MY MOBILE NO: [protected] it have excess deduction made through during the call. It will be extra burden on my Pocket.

If i call less then a minute. the deduction made more then 2/- RS.
KIND TO PROVIDE ME CALL DETAIL.
My mobile no is [protected], all the money has been deducted @the rate of RSI 5 per message and very unfortunately all these unwanted bakwas. messages are being sent by none other than the prestigious company whose connection I am using.the great airtel . The only little request I can forward is that all my money should be refunded ASAP.

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]