Airtel Prepaid — Call list of prepaid no

langya asif gulam
can i get a list of incoming & outgoing calls list on net of by prepaid no . plz give me the detail of reason about the issue

bijilal's response, Mar 29, 2014
sir my airtel sim card used as without activating roaming in UAE nw sim card registration become faild.. i need your propmt attention..
mohan kumar.v's response, Sep 21, 2014
sir my number call list details needed its urgent [protected]

Related Complaints

[Resolved] Airtel - balance deduction [697]

[Resolved] Airtel - call details [346]

[Resolved] Airtel - SIM Activation [210]

[Resolved] Airtel - Sim Block [168]

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP [110]

Comments

it's our complain that yesterday our balance was Rs.145/- it has suddenly gone to zero. today i recharged for Rs. 295/- without using it, the balance is reduced to 245/- only. what is this? where my balance goes? i have not used it. pl revert my balance and cancel the unnecessary messages coming tu my mobile without our prior permission. my no is- [protected]. pl look into the matter and oblige.
pl can i get incoming & out goining call details of no [protected]?
Respected sir,
I am radha, using your airtel company prepaid card .my no is [protected] for every airtel message amount is detected for me.so, pls avoid this for my prepaid card.thankyou.
am krishna. I want incoming and outgoing details for last Three months( june, july, august ). prepaid connection is on my Friends name( nagarjuna) and number is [protected].
Thank you.
Dear sir if you have any STD call rate offer so please tell me
I am Surender Sharma, using ur airtel company's prepaid connection with number [protected] & [protected]. its a "JODI PACK". means joint accounts here i.e. when recharge it than validity & tack time approved to both numbers. i want to broken my "JODI PACK" and do not need my both numbers in same account . i call many times to costomer care & many time went to Aitel Head Office Hissar. But no solution find, plz i requst you to solution my complaint hurry. thank you
I am using a airtel prepaid connection for past three years. Today suddenly my sim intialisation have failed, when contacted customer care they told that it has been damaged and i have to replace the sim but i will lose all the contacts in the sim which is obsolutely ridiculous.
If such things are expected to happen, then provide a duplicate sim like a duplicate key provided for motor vehicle purchase, wherein we can store the contacts well before it is damaged.
please send my incoming and outgoing call details from may 2010 to June 2010 with number, time&call duration for recollecting some important missed numbers.this is very useful for me.my prepaid mobile number-[protected].my e-mail [protected]@yahoo.in
i am Saravanan i want my prepaid incoming out going calls & Messages detail july to august mobil No.[protected]
i am shai want my incoming and outgoing details of the airtel prepaid number [protected] . plz send me the details and number is in the name of the friend
Respected sir,
I am Mousumi Singa, using ur airtel company's prepaid connection with number [protected]and i want to incoming and outgoing details for last two month. if possible as soon as early send me detail in my mail id [protected]@yahoo.com. thank you.
My mobile no [protected] was recharged with RC 42 for reduction in STD roaming charges, but it is still not effected. My Trans id is[protected]. I am unable to contact on 121. Please help.
DEar sir please give me a list of incoming calls list on net or in my mail id of by prepaid no is [protected]
THIS IS PRUDHVI.N INEED KNOW MY CALL DETAILS OF PAST 1 MONTH
I JAGANNATH REDDY CAN I GET ILIST OF INCOMING &OUTGOING CALL LIST FOR LAST THREE MONTH MY NO [protected]
I JAGANNATH MY NO [protected] PLS GIVE CALLDETAILS FOR THEE MONTHS SEND THE DETAILS TO MY MAIL [protected]@GMAIL.COM
Repeatedly balance is automatically reducing from last three months and several times tried to contact customer care no proper response so far given please advice remedy- Janmajay Pradhan [protected]
my name is shahkuntla and i want my call details of this two number [protected] and [protected]
Respected sir,
I am Paul victor, using mobile no [protected] i have complained about not de activating the GAMELOUNGE subscription please deactivate that subscrition

iam d.ravindra naik custamer of prepaid p.h.no.[protected].sim no.[protected] .iam submited documents at airtel service center at palamaner on 28/08/2010 even though i am not receiving calls from 30/0802010 .so please try to rectify the inconvience and provide service for the same no thanking u

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]