Axis Bank — consolidated charges for A/c

Saumyaranjan
I have an salry account. Now it is 29sept.2008 suddenly 600 rupees deducted from my Acount as consolidated charges for A/c

Complaint comments  591 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

bina kisi notification ke amount debit paise nikalane gya to dhoka ho gaya... farzi bank...
consolidated charges mahine me baar baar nhi kaate jate...
Address change try in internet banking threw but errors come, your form contains errors, invalid user credentials. Please help. new address Gurudev complex, laxminagar perne phata tal haweli dist Pune, 412216.

Got a fake call to block debit card

Just as FYI sharing an information where I got a call from unknown number. A guy offered me he will lock my debit card and give a new card. I refused immediately,

here is the number I got call from- +91 [protected].
My saving account with axis bank is regularly debited by different amounts, consolidate charges and many other charges. However, I am regularly maintaining the minimum account montane balance.

very bad axis bank Delhi.
My name is Narasimha you are cut the 636 Rs consolidated charges are cut from my account .I have just five transactions have been done. then why did you cut much amount.

thanks &regard
Narasimha
Axis bankAccount no- [protected]
Mobile - [protected]
Banjara Hills Road No.2, Hyderabad.
I have submitted my consolidation charges issue through my attachment
please verify
my email id-fredyfran6@gmail.com

Now a days Axis Bank levying excessive charges and debiting directly to customer account without any prior information. Also, they keep changing the rules so that they can earn more money by cheating the customers and referring changed rules every time.
i am an Nri Account holder, working in this hot sun without family and sending money, this Axis bank cutting 700/- every month as some charges without specifying .
Very bad impression about Axis bank.
My Friends please avoid this bank for anything, .
Worse service axis bank same on you regularly debited consolidated charges even though maintaining minimum balance of 10000 what do want very poor beggar
My account number [protected]. This cheater bank has deducted my money on last 10/03/2018 GST 90 & 500 consolidated charges then again this month 14/04/2018 GST 92.70 & 515 consolidated charge. But I don't know how this bank can deducted money without any information. This is my salary account so my balance always up and down mood. So m requesting to bank plz refound my amount as soon as possible otherwise I will close my account from this cheater bank.

Axis Bank - consolidated charges for A/c