[Resolved] Axis Bank — consolidated charges for A/c

Saumyaranjan
I have an salry account. Now it is 29sept.2008 suddenly 600 rupees deducted from my Acount as consolidated charges for A/c

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 21, 2019
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Feb 18, 2019
Hi, thank you for reaching out. Please DM us your registered contact number. We are here to help! Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Feb 18, 2019
Hi, we are here to help! Please DM us your registered contact details and we will revert shortly. Regards, Team Axis Bank.

Comments

Address change try in internet banking threw but errors come, your form contains errors, invalid user credentials. Please help. new address Gurudev complex, laxminagar perne phata tal haweli dist Pune, 412216.

Got a fake call to block debit card

Just as FYI sharing an information where I got a call from unknown number. A guy offered me he will lock my debit card and give a new card. I refused immediately,

here is the number I got call from- +91 [protected].
My saving account with axis bank is regularly debited by different amounts, consolidate charges and many other charges. However, I am regularly maintaining the minimum account montane balance.

very bad axis bank Delhi.
My name is Narasimha you are cut the 636 Rs consolidated charges are cut from my account .I have just five transactions have been done. then why did you cut much amount.

thanks &regard
Narasimha
Axis bankAccount no- [protected]
Mobile - [protected]
Banjara Hills Road No.2, Hyderabad.
I have submitted my consolidation charges issue through my attachment
please verify
my email [protected]@gmail.com

Now a days Axis Bank levying excessive charges and debiting directly to customer account without any prior information. Also, they keep changing the rules so that they can earn more money by cheating the customers and referring changed rules every time.
i am an Nri Account holder, working in this hot sun without family and sending money, this Axis bank cutting 700/- every month as some charges without specifying .
Very bad impression about Axis bank.
My Friends please avoid this bank for anything, .
Worse service axis bank same on you regularly debited consolidated charges even though maintaining minimum balance of 10000 what do want very poor beggar
My account number [protected]. This cheater bank has deducted my money on last 10/03/2018 GST 90 & 500 consolidated charges then again this month 14/04/2018 GST 92.70 & 515 consolidated charge. But I don't know how this bank can deducted money without any information. This is my salary account so my balance always up and down mood. So m requesting to bank plz refound my amount as soon as possible otherwise I will close my account from this cheater bank.
I, Annu Kumari, have a saving Account No – [protected] in Vasant Vihar Branch, New Delhi. I checked my account statement and it has debit of Rs.2515/- on 12th January, 2019 from my account and in statement written as consolidated charges deduction. So requesting you to refund my so much big amount at the earliest in my account. Otherwise I want to close my account from your bank.
Thanking You

Vipul Pardale's reply, Feb 18, 2019
Annu can you got your money
Hii I am vipul
Same issue my wife account deducted 4500 as cansolided charges I don't no how can he deducted amount without intimation to the account holder tomorrow I will be going to consumer court and rbi
upendar barnwal's reply, Oct 12, 2019
My also debited this charge i don't know why
Every month deduct consolidated charges why???
Pleas refund my amount... Very poor service...
Same with me. They are deducting the money from my account for the last 2 months.

After calling Customer Care Service:-
"You Have Login Somewhere, please logout from there "
Your A/c ****** is debited by Rs. 1381.42 on 12Oct19. Avbl Bal: Rs. 4341.42. Info: Consolidated Charges for A/c

Why will you debite my money without informing me so please returne my money chas branch holder name munni devi
My fastag account no.[protected] is activated with vehicle number MH31FC1236 on Dec30 2019 6:10pm but tag not yet received by courier pls track my fastag and update my mobile no [protected]
Hii I have an negative balance in my account .but I have no reason about that...[protected]

Axis Bank - consolidated charges for A/c