Axis Bank — consolidated charges for A/c

Saumyaranjan
I have an salry account. Now it is 29sept.2008 suddenly 600 rupees deducted from my Acount as consolidated charges for A/c

Complaint comments  591 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Axis Bank — Debit card stuck In ATM Officials are not returning

I have used ING VYSYA debit card in AXIS BANK Kasturinagar branch wher in on[protected] the Card got struck in ATM when I asked to return my ATM card in Indiranagar 100 feet Rd AXIS BANK office VICE PRESIDENT of that BANK said he will not return my CARD. He says he will throw it in dustbin.

VERY VERY UNETHICAL SHAME ON THEM.

AXIS BANK WILL NEVER COME UP.

Axis Bank — without previous notice amount debit

dear sir,
i am ac-holder of axis bank [protected] four mounth latter. Evey month bank debit some amount.08/10/07 i have seen my account has been -9971.39 when iam in gandhidhan,gujrat.I am suphering very much finlcial due to without instution of same bank .pl sove the problem .
yours faithfully
p.n.sahoo
this is my account no (chennai branch) A/C -[protected] and my Debit card no -4688 the valid time is from 10/2002 to 10/2007 , i want new valid Debit card , i had already registered , please reply for this status through my email .
thanking you

Axis Bank Tilak Nagar Jaipur — PIN Number

Hello Sir,
this is pramod kumar from jaipur. sir i recently open a account in Axis bank Tilk Nagar branch jaipur. i received my kit on 4/12/07 and till now i didn't received my pin number for debit card. i made a number of calls to bank but they are not responding and they disconnect my phone. so now i am not able to withdraw amount through ATM maching. i am facing a lot of problem due to it.
please help me out.
I am 100% agree with this complaint. Should should take some serious action against it.
I am agree too. Axis bank services are very poor and the behavior of staff towards customer is very unfair and rood.
I have my account in axis bank so I know the problem which is being faced by customer. Complaint is 100% fare. Please take some action against Axis bank.

Axis Bank — statement

I have not recieved any statement of my card for last six months
Dear customercare,

i got one message from Axis Bank regarding to paying the money but i did not purchase till now from
my card and this is free credit card. why i got like that message plz revert me back ASAP.

Alam

Alam
Please tell wether there is ajob in your estime banking system.

Axis Bank — Cardnot recived bu got the PIN and password

I have applied for the AXIS bank Credit card i haven't received card but received a pin and message that card has been issued.thats one month back

Axis Bank — Rs/750 debited to my account without my notice

i am holding a NRE account with axis bank.
there is deduction of RS.750/- WITHOUT MY NOTICE.
NO REPLY FROM ANY OF UTI /AXIX BANK.

KINDLY HELP ME

REGARDS,

BASWARAJ BACHANE

Axis Bank Gold Plus Credit Card — status of axis bank credit card application

my self prasad i was applied for axis bank gold creditcard card on
05/12/2007 my ref no is 1054313 but still i can not get any response from the bank
dear sir,
cash withdrawl to my account without any informition to me rupees 13000, so i want to detail of my account , only axis bank is responcible for poor securie of my account. wihtout any informition how can cash withdrawl.
so plese check my account erlier, and inform to me , in witch
account my money is transfer,
thanks &regard
pawan chaudhary
account no- [protected] mob-[protected]
i 380 beeta 2, greater noida

Axis Bank Gold Plus Credit Card — Providing Wrong Information, Charging exorbitant charges, No regards to customer grievances

In june of 2006 i was approached by
executives from AXIS BANK credit card cell and was offered a gold plus credit
card. it was informed that people having a corporate salary account are
getting this card for free and their would be no Joining charges or annual
charges levied.
2. In August 2006 i received an statement wherein Joining
charges and annual charges were levied. I called up the customer care wherein i was informed that My request Number 33951 would be forwarded to the concerned department and i should pay the minimum due amount of Rs. 300/- which was paid immediately.
3. There was no response on the above mentioned request number and despite mine regularly following up with the
customer care no action was taken on my request, hence i stopped making any payment till such time as all the isssues be resolved.
4. In december 2006 i got a call from the concerned department and was informed that a new statement would be forwarded to me after reversing all the charges like: joining fees, annual fee, late payment fee and interest charges, after clearing the same i'll be provided with a new credit card.
5. In january i receive a statement wherein no reversals had been done and my money from my salry account was taken as a lien by the banks credit card department. I in person never gave a confirmation/permission for direct debit from my account. Despite assurances from their people and my taking
pain in following up at regular intervals nothing is being done. On 4th January 2008 another request bearing no:142440 was registerd by AXIS executives over and above the previous request. Later i was asked to clear my actual usage after which the lien would be removed in three working days and the charges reversed on my card6. On january 16 i got a cash
deposit done of at the DLF Gurgaon branch of Axis Bank and
received a menssage on my handphone on 18th Jan 2008 reflecting the same deposit being made on 17th Jan. On jan 24th i receive a mail from Axis Bank Customer care confirming the reversal of all the charges on my credit Card. Then on Jan 30th they make a direct Debit form my account for outstanding dues.

Now i request you to kindly give me a clarification appropriate for your actions or i would be froced to take the bank to consumer courts and if needed take the issue higher as well.

Axis Bank Gold Plus Credit Card — Request to waive over-due charge / Ref: Credit Card being NO. 4718-6101-0012-6227/SKY-0902-04124

With reference to above I dropped a cheque being No. 913519 on 30/08/2007 in due time against the charges of Credit Card for the month of July07

Unfortunately over due charges have been imposed in any account. Mails were sent twice requesting to waive over charges. No action has yet been taken. I request you kindly to waive the overdue charges otherwise I shall have no alternative than to refer the matter to the Banking Ombudsman.
Thanking you,
Yours faithfully,
Rupak Kr. Goswami
Date:-03/02/08
Place:-Sodepur.
Mob No:-[protected]

My name is Tapanendu Shaw and my Axis Bank Credit card no is [protected]. I have received a Statement of Rs. 449.44 as Joining Fee And I am yet to make any transaction with it and not even use this card.
I have applied it forcefully after a several times insisting me by sales person Ms.Ranjana of Axis Bank Credit by phone and She was assured me there is no any hidden service fees including Joining Fees or Processing Fee and It is given me Fully Free of cost. But they have debited a total of Rs.449.44 as Joining Fee + Service TAX . But the sales person told me that it wont be having any joining fee or annual fees or processing fee. When I talked to the customer care they told they will wave of the charges which hasn't been done so far.
This is serious Complain of Cheating and please solve this problem
I want cancel this Axis Bank Credit Card for ever. Please avdise

Thanks and Best Regards,
Tapanendu Shaw

Axis Bank — Irritating service

Customer services is very bad.
I have tranx. fro ATM 1000/- Rs. from SCO 29 Sec 14, ATM Id :S1AC05613 Gurgaon.
I have recived Rs 500 and Rs 100 in heavy damage condition,When I go to change this Rs. in bank then manager and Cashier says that put these rs in back to ATM.No satisfication of customers how to deel with them.
What i do ???