[Resolved] Bank Of Baroda — Customer Humiliation, Slipping over case for >3 months, lack of experienced staff
Find below copy of attachment sent to GM- Ops- Baroda
For Bank of Baroda, Jaya Talkies, Borivali (W), Mumbai Branch the word Customer Service is altogether foreign and it is interpreted as Customer at Bank’s Service.
A brief introduction to my case:
1. My self Mr Tushar S. Khedkar tried really hard for getting appointment of Mr Upendra Singh (Mobile No. +[protected] for more than three- four weeks (August 2008- September 2008). He is apparently busier than the Customers who do not have time of 15 minutes. The reasons given to me were “I come to know about my diary only on the previous day”. I periodically told him that can we fix up the appointment on Saturday or any convenient time as I hold responsible position and need to inform office of late coming/ half day at least 2-3 days before. I cannot suddenly walk out at my own luxury.
2. Finally Lord Upendra Singh granted time to me for discussions. Myself Tushar Shrikant Khedkar and Komal Tushar Khedkar applied for take over of loan by Bank of Baroda from ICICI Bank in September 2008. Mr Upendra Singh required certain additional documents which were duly furnished by us on October 6, 2008. Hence for the purpose of Bank of Baroda the date of application for take over of loan is October 6, 2008.
3. The first foreclosure statement from ICICI was submitted by us in October 2008.
4. Nearly one and half month nothing happened. On suo moto follow up from my side I got the stereo type reply that the case is “Under Process”
5. Towards the end of November 2008, I received a call from Upendra stating that he required some additional documents like NOC etc, otherwise loan will not be processed. The tone was more “anti-loan” than inclined towards customer. I was surprised but as my hands were (rather still are) under Stone, we supplied whatever documents that were asked for.
6. Again mum- silence for two weeks, we forego all hopes of receiving loan and then out of the blue my wife received call stating that loan is sanctioned.
7. We visited Bank Branch- Jaya Talkies but allas the Brach people had long list of documents. We were again asked to submit the fore closure statement because BOB were slipping on the case for two months and the earlier foreclosure statement was considered old.
8. Your special attention is invited to this para- In week ended on December 20th, 2008 when we visited Bank we came across a new officer transferred from Punjab. And we understood that the Grave will be re-opened. (Can I dare to ask what is the hand over procedure, if any one has thought of it?). We were highly irritated and asked the earlier lady to look into the matter. The Senior Manager of the Branch Mr Chandorkar shouted on us (presumed to be the Customer) in front of all staff saying that “Itna hi natak hai to wapas ICICI me jao, idher ku aate ho”
9. Is this what Bank of Baroda is all about, me and my wife both are qualified CAs working in world class organizations. But honestly I have never seen such a jerk as your Branch Manager.
10. If strict action is not taken against all the concerned staff and the loan is not disbursed to us within next two weeks, I assure you we’ll move to Consumer Court for lodging a claim of Rs 1 million for harassment.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 14, 2020
[Resolved] Bank Of Baroda - Blocked my amount
[Resolved] Bank Of Baroda - Refund Not received, delay in bank 3
[Resolved] Bank Of Baroda - On 30 july 2020 my amount has been deducted and the transaction was not done
[Resolved] Bank Of Baroda - bank of baroda remove lien amount 1
[Resolved] Bank Of Baroda - I didn't get my refund 1
[Resolved] Bank Of Baroda - utr related 1
[Resolved] Bank Of Baroda - refund of irctc pending