[Resolved]  Canon Laser Shot Lbp - 1210 Printer — non availability of legal size paper print

i am the user of canon laser shot lbp-1210 printer since 2006. i am an advocate so i need printing in the legal size paper format but there is no option as such in the printer. i complaint it to the canon service centre of allahabad but instead of solving my problem they told me that u will charge rs.350/- for that. so it is a humble request that kindly get that option be made available to my computer by sending an engineer or give me some solution regarding that.
your early action in this regard shall be highly appreciated.

puneet agarwal, advocate
535 d/2, meerapur, allahabad

Comments

i am the user of canon laser shot lbp-1210 printer since 2005. i am an Engineer so i need printing in the legal size paper format but there is no option as such in the printer. so it is a humble request that kindly get that option be made available to my computer by sending an engineer or give me some solution regarding that.
your early action in this regard shall be highly appreciated.

please send me how to configure the printer to pring in legel size.

Even I did struggle to get my 1210 print legal size. But here is what I did.

Go to ControlPanel->Printers and Faxes.

If you are using XP, click File->ServerProperties.
If you are using Win7, first select the printer icon and then click PrintServerProperties on the top of the window.

Create New Form with legal dimensions and save it and close the window.

Then right click the printer and select printer properties then go to Forms tab. Click Change form and chose the form which u saved in the previous window.

Thats all u have to do.

All the best
how to create forms for legal size papers.

what size and margin should be mentioned in "create new forms"?
i have done this step but it does not change form..
I am Canon LBP 1210 User. canon LBP 1210 laserjet printer not supporting legal size printing. When I give a legal size page printing, there is no response from the printer.Please give a solution.

Service

Hi My self ashish i purchase canon 750d. but canon service center told me that they don't have a stock of 750d. i m waiting for almost 1 week.
Really u don't having Canon 750d stock.
If there is no stock of canon 750d then why these product sale it

Canon India Phone
    Canon India Address
    7th Floor, Tower B, Building # 5, DLF Epitome, DLF Phase III, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002