Complaint against Veterinarian Doctor ‏ — Complaint against Veterinarian Doctor‏

Kurali, SAS Nagar District, Punjab, India
 preet_s3934
Dear Sir,mad'am,

I do not know i am doing right or wrong but i am doing any thing for My dog who has dead on last Saturday by treatment of one of the irresponsible doctor Dr. Ravinder mahan ([protected]) email id : [protected]@hotmail.co.uk who running their dispensary in kharar and ropar , i am not blaming on him i am just blaming on his assistant doctor and trainer who treated my dog and they given my dog wrong medicine ( desipalm) when they given him this injection at a time my dog dead otherwise he is not in serious condition when i examine my dog from other doctor in mohali and ropar he told dog treated very wrong way it was cause of his heart attack that given medicine injection ( dezipalm) which was not required for that 65 days old dog so when i went for Mr. ravinder mahan he told my assistant given that medicine when dog feel uncomfortable but there was nothing happen at time my dog was stable but after he given (deziplam) medicine my dog was dead. so i do not want any compensation and all from him i just requested to him please train your surgical before the treatment because that was not my dog he was my family member also.

Harpreet singh

Comments

today i went to Dr. Ravinder Mahan's pet clinic, Arya Raod kharar for checking of my pet bird cocktail who is having stomach infection from last 2 days. Doctor was not there and his brother along with 2 assistant were there. When i reached he(doc's brother) was busy with 2 other dogs and after finishing with them he only heard my concern but did not check thoroughly and advised assistants to give him 3 injections. during this period he was busy with some people for purchase of newly borne dog

Assistant given him three injections Fortivir, Nuerokind and Melonex and i paid them as desired. However, i reached home within 20 mins and noticed my pet was not able to control his legs and with in minutes he fell down in his cage and died. To whom should i blame, doctor his brother or assistants and finally should i held my self responsible for visiting their clinic and knowing that he is not competent doctor, however, i have seen him acted like doctor or he might be doctor.

I am only writing and request to doctor to train their staff so that no such mishappen ever happened
due to such carelessness. I also knew that no one can live life more than assigned or against God will.

Today i am in deep pain for loosing my beloved pet or more than that.

please see to it doctor mahaan and seeking your reply.

Complaint against Veterinarian Doctor ‏ - Complaint against Veterinarian Doctor‏

Company:Complaint against Veterinarian Doctor ‏