[Resolved]  GHMC — i have not received voter id

sir
i B.Ravinder raju, hno:3-31, kothapeta, ranga reddy dist, hyderabd-500035 and my family members also not received the voter id cards so please kindly take action imm
ravinder raju
cellno:+91 [protected]

Comments

how can i apply voter id through online..

Thanks & Regards..
i dinabandhu biswas, H.no:[protected]/A/21, bharat ratna cololny. saidabad post, hyderabad-500059 and my family members also not received the voter id cards...

dinabandhu biswas
cellno:+91 [protected]
I have not received voter id and my family members also not received the voter id cards.
Please take necessary action immediately.

with regards,
FIRST FLOOR, PLOT No. 305, ROAD No. 29.
VIVEKANAND NAGAR, KUKATPALLY,
HYDERABAD – 500 072

Telephone [protected] (MOBILE)
[protected]RESIDENCE)
I HAVE NOT RECIVED MY VOTER I.D.CARD

I have not recived voter i.d card my self and my wife.so please kindly take action for getting this voter i.d card as soon as possiable.

with best regards,
N.L.Madhava Rao
Adithya appartments
Plot no:28; flat:231
Saroor nagar huda complex.Kothapet.
HYDERABAD-500035 mobile no;[protected]

othapet
Dtd 10/2/2009 sir i cannot received the voters id cards of myself and my family members.my address is
M.R.R.APARTMENT, VENKATADRI THEATRE back side, madurapuri colony, HYDERABAD.Please refer
the list and issue the cards as early as possible.
Thanks&Regards,
SRINIVAS
My name is Praveen kumar from A.P Hyderabad Ramanthapur H no-3-8-23/1 Nehru Nager my family members recevied voter cards but my card is not came yet kindly take action imedetly
Thanks&regards,
P.praveen kumar
Ph/mob:[protected]
Email:[protected]@gmail.com
My name is P.kalyani from A.P Hyderabad Ramanthapur H no-3-8-23/1 Nehru Nager my family members recevied voter cards but my card is not came yet kindly take action imedetly

Thanks&regards,
P.kalyani
Ph/mob:[protected]
Email:[protected]@yahoo.co.in
My name is B.Satish Kumar.My house Address is H.No-3-14-36/5/1/B, Street no - 9, Vivek Nagar, Ramanthapur.(Mobile Number-[protected], [protected], [protected].)
SUB :- In my Voter id, my is Wrongly entered sir.In my voter id it is showing as "Satya Kumar".So plz correct the name sir.plz do needfull Immediately.Because I am trying to register my name in another registration voter registration sites.But it is showing as invalid.It is showing error as already registered Satya kumar's name.so plz do needfull sir.I hope you will solve this problem as soon as possible.
My Name is Mr. Umesh Chand Sharma, i have not received my voter id card my H.NO.5.-24-351, NTR Nagar, Srinivas Nagar, Quthabulapur Mandal RR Dist. A.P. and same my family also not received as same addresss.
My Name is K.Nagender Kumar, i have not received my voter id card my H.NO.5.-24-351, NTR Nagar, Srinivas Nagar, Quthabulapur Mandal RR Dist. A.P. and same my family also not received as same addresss
mujhe apna voter id card nahi mila abhi main kyakaru kya pasport se vote karsakta hu pls...
mujhe is ka jawab do sir ... thanks.
My Name is P.Raj Giridhar Naidu, i have not received my mother voter id card my H.NO.D/no - 643 (06th Block) Janapriya Quarters Mohan Nagar Kothapet RR Dist. A.P. Hoping that you will do me needful thanking you by P.Raj Giridhar Naidu.
sir
i allamneni tulasiram, b1021, ngos colny, vaanasthalipuram hyderabd-50000 not received the voter id cards so please kindly take action imm
allamneni tulasiram
cellno:+91 [protected]
I have submitted the enrolment application along with the passport photograph twice but so far i have not receivced my voter id card. please check up and take necessary action to enable me cast my vote.

Your's Faithfully

N B Kulkarni

Your's Faithfully

N B Kulkarni
sir
I Syed ziaulhaq. H.No 9-4-86/222/13/1, Salarjung Colony, hyderabd-500028 and my family members are also not received the voter id cards i am submit voter id forms in the month of jan2009 so please kindly take necessary action to enable me cast my vote.

syed ziaulhaq
cellno:+91 [protected]
I have not received my name corrected election id

syed ziaulhaq
cellno:+91 [protected]
i have not recieved my voter id.as i have submitted two months back.iam in bahadurpura constituency
and they r not giving me my voter id.
Good evening sir my name is pradeepreddy resident of H-NO 11-75, Sanjay gandhi nagar, Shapoor nagar, I.D.A.Jeedimetla, Hyderabad . i didnt recieve my voter id card till now i applied three times its very urgent sir please issue me as soon as possible before elections its my kind request.

Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad Phone
    Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad Address
    CC Complex, Tank Bund Road, Lower Tank Bund, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500063