[Resolved]  HBL Global P Ltd. , — Pending of pf settlement

Dear sir/madam,
This is S.PRAKASH KUMAR from Trichy, Tamilnadu. Still i have not received my PF Settlement from company. i want to know whether the company has taken any step regarding my PF settlement..

The details of employer and me are given in the below mails.

Kindly do the needful.

Thanks &regards,
S.PRAKASH KUMAR.
Emp.No: P01478 PF No.29886
MOBILE NO:[protected]
-----Inline Attachment Follows-----

Dear prakash,

Your form is in process, it will get submit to pf office ASAP..

Thanks and Regards,
Feroz Mehendikar
________________________________________________________________________________...
HBL Global Pvt Ltd, Trade World, A-wing, Basement, Kamala Mills Compound, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower parel, Mumbai[protected]

South-Retail HBL Corporate-HR

Warm Regards,
Abhinav

RIM:[protected]
HBL Global Pvt Ltd .Human Resources Division, Trade World,
A Wing, Basement, Kamala Mills Compound, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai 400013
----- Forwarded by South-Retail HBL Corporate-HR/Marketing/KamalaMills/HBL on[protected]:09 AM -----

prakash kumar <[protected]@yahoo.com>

Pin - 620 018

Emp.No. P01478

PF No. 29886

Mobile No.[protected]

I am the previous Employee of HBL GLOBAL PVT.LTD. I was working there for the period of three yerars (Aug 2004 -July 2007)

After my resignation i got my relieving order. I had already sent my PF form also.

But still i didnt get my PF settlement and Final settlements.

Kindly check it and release the settlement as early as possible.

Pls do the needful things.

with regards,

S.PRAKASH KUMAR,

27, GUJILI STREET,

Comments

about PF settlement...Mr SHAHID ALI KHAN from HBL Global Pvt Ltd, Human Resource Division Mumbai, has promised for PF settlement in 6 months but no updates till today... My question is why it takes 6 months for settlement..????
Plz revert back.

Mob NO - [protected]
Shahid ali khan

HBL GLOBAL PVT LTD MUMBAI — P F settlement

hi
my name is Kumar s working for HBL GLOBAL PVT LTD MUMBAI (one of the joint company of HDFC BANK LTD) from 2007 to 2008 Location (MYSORE) now i resign my job on the date of 2008 nov 11 i already receive my final settlement but am not able to receive my P F amount why these people behave like this already 6 months gone but still am not receive my P F amount if this kind of behaviour done again i ll strictly complaint to consumer court i want my P F compansation Amount do it fast .

Name KUMAR S
My reference NO MH[protected]
Contact NO [protected]

clear my P F amount as soon as possible

HBL Global Pvt. Ltd. — PF settlement

P F settlement
My name is Vishak CG, I was employed with HBL GLOBAL PVT LTD MUMBAI (one of the joint company of HDFC BANK LTD) from 11-sep-2007 to 18-aug-2008. Location Trivandrum (kerala). I already receive my final settlement, along with that they had sent me the pf withdrawl form, that i had sent back to them after one month, but till now i have not received any response or iam not able to receive my P F amount, already 8 months gone but still i dont receive my P F amount.
I kindly request you to look into the matter as soon as possible.

Thanking you,
Name Vishak CG
My Employee code was: V07100
Contact No: [protected]
Plz revert back...

SHAHIDALIKHAN MOB NO - [protected]
dear sir iam previos employ of hbl global pvt ltd My employd code is V07939 & My contact no is [protected] & my pf no is 98881plz tell me my PF status
0 minutes ago by Shahid Ali Khan [send email]
Plz revert back...

Mob NO - [protected]
Shahid ali khan

I am Pankaj Kamra from Sriganganagar. I was working in HDFC Bank PL . I have left my job . Please do the needful for my PF. Plz Plz Plz...!

My Emp Code - P09272
Contact No. -91- [protected] / 91-[protected]

HBL GLOBAL PVT LTD — pf not settled

I have left the job in hbl global pvt ltd audugodi bangalore which the head office is located in mumbai, i have left the job nearly one and half year back and i submitted the pf withdrawal forms five months back the thing is i have not got the pf number and i have filled the application with out pf number and i have submitted the application form to the head office. i want the best suggestion

This is Regarding my PF amount is not Credited to my Account till now, i submitted on 12.08.2009. My Employee Code is P09983 and my PF Account No 97294.

Please do the need full

Thanks and Regards
Prakash N.
Mob: + 91 [protected]
+ 91 [protected]

PRAKASH AIR FREIGHT (P) LTD, — I AM RECEIVED PF AMOUNT

DEAR SIR,

I AM MNR. RAJASEKARAN I AM GIVING MY FUL BIO - DATA AS BELOW. I AM ALREADY SUBMIT 10 TIME MY PF AMOUNT WITHDRAW FORM LAST 5 YEARS BUT STILL NOW I AM NOT RECEIVED MY AMOUNT. PLE TEL ME THE REASON WHY YOU R NOT GIVE MY PF AMOUNT

.NAME : RAJASEKARAN .MNR

THANKS AND REGARDS,

MNR. RAJASEKARAN

HBL Global Pvt.Ltd — sattlement of pf

sir
myself sk azad ali.i was working with HBL Global Pvt ltd. bear the pf a/c no 87345. my employ code S23708 . please sattle the fund.
thanks & regards
Sk azad ali
Emp code -S23708
pf a/c no 87345
mob- [protected]
RESPRCTED SIR/MADAM,

SUBJECT REGARDING MY PF NO.100325

MY NAME IS AJAY KUMAR GOSWAMI WORKING IN HBL GLOBAL PVT. LTD IN THE MAY, 2008 TO JULY 2009 AFTER THAT I HAVE RESIGN FROM MY POST MY EMPLOYEE NO. IS A16543 GRADE G6 LOCATION JAIPUR, C-SCHEME BRENCH MY A/C NO.IN HDFC BANK IS [protected].
MY REGUEST IS THAT I HAD SENT YOU MY PF WITHRAWAL FORM ON 3RD JULY 2009. BUT YET I HAVE NO REPLY FROM YOU AND NOT I ANY INFORMATION REGARDING MY PF..

SO PL. REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
THANKS
AJAY KUMAR GOSWAMI
CONTACT NO. [protected]

HBL GLOBAL PVT LTD — regarding my pf and final settlement

Dear sir/madam
i am pravas ranjan samal bearing emp id-P11153 ing ingworked as a sales executive in banglore , i joined on 3 rd oct 2008 to 5 sept 2009 , my pf a/c no is 106234 , already i have submitted all the relevant document but still i am not getting any communication HO, kindly suggest me how i will get information regarding my final settlement and pf

regards
pravas ranjan samal
bhubaneswar
Dear sir/madam

I am sandeep rastogi and my employee code is S26070. I had worked with this
organization 1 year. I have joined november 2007 and I had resign 30 jan 2009.
I have got my reliving letter and fillup the p/f form. but after one year I didnt get
proper feedback. so please solve out my quires.

thanks & regards

Sandeep Rastogi

HBL Global Pvt.Ltd — P.F is not settled

I have resigned my job on September 05,2009 in HBL GLOBAL PVT LTD.still my P.F amount is not settled, i am requesting you to settle me as soon as earlier.
hi

this sachin worked with hbl global pvt limited from feb 2008 feb 2009 and employee id is s27147 still i m not getting my pf amount so please i request you to take action and provide my pf amount as early as possible i shall be very thankfull to you

your sincerly
sachin
ph [protected]
Respected Sir,
I am SAGAR VIDHATE (AP/S17036), was the employee of HDFC-HBL.I have resigne this job on date 31 march, 2006.But you have not given RELIEVING LETTER to me yet.
So please provide me that as early as possible. I need it urgently for my next job.
Thanks!
Yours Sincerly,
Sagar Vidhate
mob.:[protected].

This is Saraswathi I worked in HBL Global Pvt, Ltd., Chennai, from 9th Nov 2007 to 13th sep 2008. I recd the PF Form and i filled and resent the form along withCanellation chequet copy to mumbai office but still now i didn't receive the any amount. Kindly do the process and credit PF amount to my savings account.
Further details are Mentioned below.

Name : G.Saraswathi
Employeed Code : S25306
PF Account No: 91210
Savings A/ C No - SBI : [protected]
Contact No :[protected]

Please do the needful at the earliest.

Thanks with regards