[Resolved]  Hdfc Bank — poor service & misleadling

i have a saving bank a/c at stephen house branch ,kolkata(west bengal) in HDFC Bank. I applied for net banking and phone banking facilites to bank, after few days they send me a SMS on my mobile that "your hdfc bank netbanking pin has been dispatched to your mailing address". But till date i have not received any thing.i also contacted to bank,but they not responded.and the same bitter experience have in DEMAT & TRADING A/C.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:56:24
Complaint comments  6 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

I Ramesan Rajagopalan here by informing you that, I sent 10000 / - IRS by TT on 21/01/2008 through Arabian Exchange,Doha Qatar. My SB A/C no.[protected]
HDFC BANK - Kalliath Royal Square,Palace Road Trichur

Draft No[protected]

Till now it is not credited in to the account. Could you please check regarding this matter and i hope you will do the needful without any hesitation.

Ramesan Rajagopalan
To, Date: 14-09-08

The Branch Manager
HDFC BANK,
Sector-14
Gurgaon-122001

Sub: STUCK OF ATM CARD

Ref: Salary Account No. [protected]

Reference to the above; please be informed that my ATM card has been struck in ATM machine of Old Delhi Road, Gurgaon Branch.

So I request u when ever u will found my card from Delhi Road Branch, please send it to my branch i.e. 14th sector Gurgaon. I am not able to give u my atm card no but I can provide u the back side no of atm card that is 829.

I would like to request u again please send it as soon as possible.

Thanking You,

Yours Faithfully,
For

Anuj Kumar
Dear Sir/Mam,

Subject: Non clearance of cheque

I have A/c in your Bank almost 10 days back i dropped one cheque in drop box of your Hdfc Sector-10 branch, but till now i m not getting any response from your side whether the cheque is cleared or not the cheque No. is 246219

A/c No.[protected]

I used to give a call daily, but its very shocking that no body picks up the call very poor service from the customer care side . Pls try to sort out my problem.

Neha Chutani
Dear Sir/Madam Subject :-updating of PAN no. and mandate facility I have an current A/c. having no.[protected] naming SHANTI TEXTILES in your Budhlada distt. Mansa (pb.) branch from one and half year. I had applied for updating my PAN no.and mandate facility to my A/c. in respective branch at least five months ago. But till now i have not received any satisfying answer, besides it madam NAVNEET TUNG, officer of this branch give me many lame excuses, but did not do anything . I used to give a visit daily in branch but no body cares.Could you please check regarding this matter and i hope you will do the needful without any hesitation.please try to sort out my problem. Regards Promila Devi
I have opened my A/c in HDFC bank with Sec-14 Gurgaon Branch in July 2008 after that i have not received any bank Bank Statement or e-statement yet now plz do necessary ASAP.

A/c No[protected]

HDFC — poor service & misleadling

DEAR SIR,
I am mohit gupta.I have a saving bank a/c at TANDA ROAD branch ,JALANDHAR(PUNJAB) in HDFC Bank. I applied for statement of my saving a/c.I have A/c in your Bank almost 2 to 3 years. I applied for statement of my saving a/c of all my family members since last 30 days but nobody bother my request in branch.
MY A/C NUM IS MOHIT GUPTA [protected]
NITIN GUPTA [protected]
SHASHI GUPTA [protected]
ANIL KUMAR GUPTA HUF [protected] .. Please take necessary action as early as posible. and send statement by post.

yours faithfully