[Resolved] IBM Daksh Bpo Pvt Ltd — Experience letter not received

J. Fernandes
Hi there,

I worked in IBM Daksh BPO Pvt Ltd for more then 2 years and recently left it I was told it would take 45 days for the letter to be received it has been more then 100 days and i have still not received the letter. I had sent emails to their HR from June and they say they are not able to find my address, which is not true since I receive all my documents on the given address. Just few days back they said it was received by someone at my residence which is not true since I was at home and no such letter is received. I have sent them an email about this once again, but I think these are some tricks of theirs.
Thank you it has been resolved, at present there is no issue. This has been resolved a long time back. I no longer wish to keep this complaint active.

Comments

Problem in

IBM MT-M8985-AZ9
Sr. L9EF114
Dear Sir

This is to Bring to your attention that we are Experiencing Monitor Display Problem, After having turned the computer on.

The problem discovered there was display problem on the Monitor, .pls find below the details for your reference

Desktop AMC Details

9481-AR1
L906881
43R2419
V1DCF55
My complaint has been resolved Thank you
Hi there,

I worked in IBM Daksh BPO Pvt Ltd for more then 4 years and recently left it I was told it would take 45 days for the letter to be received it has been more then 60 days and i have still not received the letter. I had sent 4 to 5 emails to their fnf deptt ([protected]@in.daksh.com and [protected]@in.daksh.com)., but till now i didnt receive any revert from them . I have to take out my PF, but due to this reasom i am not able to take out my PF amount.

My address is

W/O - Shailendra Kumar Gupta
422/1 Chairman layout
Opp to Srinidhi Hotel, Banaswadi Main Road,
Banaswadi Bangalore, Karnataka 560043 .

No.12, Subramanya Arcade, Bannerghatta Main Road, Bangalore, India - 560029