[Resolved] Indane — Non Delivery of DBC after one year even
----- Original Message -----
From: Rajneesh Madhok
To: [protected]@indianoil.co.in ; [protected]@indianoil.co.in ; [protected]@indianoil.co.in
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2008 9:39 PM
Subject: DELAY OF ONE YEAR IN ISSUE OF DBC CYLINDER
Ph:[protected]O), 268210 (R)
REGISTERD MEMBER, CORE (CONSUMER ON-LINE RESOURCE & EMPOWERMENT CENTRE) (GOVT. OF INDIA)
B-XXX/63, NEHRU NAGAR, ST. NO. 2,
RM/1/442 Date: Feb 1, 2008
1. Mr. Rajesh Kumar Sharma,[protected]
2. Mr, Jagdeep Rana[protected]/[protected]
CHANDIGARH AREA OFFICE
INDANE AREA OFFICE
INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LTD (MD), PLOT
NO 3A, SECTOR 19A, MADHYA MARG
SUB: DELAY OF ONE YEAR IN GIVING DBC REFILL,
I got a complaint from a Consumer Mr. Biney S/O Mr. Bal Krishan resident of Nehru Nagar, Phagwara that:
1. At the time of getting LPG Connection from M/S. Phagwara Gas Service, Industrial Area, Phagwara, the concerned agency had promised to deliver the DBC (Double Bottle Connection) in the next month. This makes him very much troublesome as he has only One Cylinder .
2. Whenever he makes a call to the concerned mobile number for booking of cylinder it is always switched off.
3. Sirs, whenever the consumer book cylinder for delivery the lady who receive call says do not attend to the phone line and on the visit to the agency’s office the concerned officer say that the delivery will be made after 10 days or later.
4. Sirs, such sufferings are not new for him. When I approached the concerned office and contacted Miss. Sarbjit regarding issue of DBC, as the matter is lingering from the last one year. She says that I have not got the instructions from the owner to deliver the DBC.
5. In this connection I contacted Mr. Rajesh Kumar Sharma of Indian Oil on Mobile No.[protected], he attended to me and said that still I am in a meeting and call me after 5:30 P.M. But after 5:30 he switched off his mobile and did not attend to my call.
Sirs, I request you to please consider for necessary action for their such behaviour and late services and make arrangement to provide DBC at the earliest.
Thanks for your kind support earlier.
1. The Executive Director (LPG)
Indian Oil Bhawan,
G-9, Ali Yaver Jung Marg,
2. The General Manager, (Consumer Sales)
Indian Oil Bhawan,
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 13, 2020