Indane Gas — not picking up the phone

vaneet jindal
my consumer no. 001054 , in the name of padam sain , state punjab , city bhatinda , gas agency johnsons gas service , from last two weeks i am trying to contact them by phone they are not picking up the phone

Comments

I have been trying my gas distributor (Urvashi Gas agency) located in Sushant Lok Gurgaon(Haryana) for the last three days and they dont bother picking up the phone. I have been suffering a lot.....

Thanks.
MY CONSUMER NO. IS A-23105. I AM UNABLE TO BOOK THE GAS AS I COULD NOT CONTACT AGNIHOTRI GAS OVER PHONE. EITHER THE PHONE IS BUSY OR NOT BEING LIFTED.

MAY PLEASE SUPPLY THE GAS AS I AM IN URGENT NEED.
REGARDS.
I Tessy Vilsant, consumer No. 26856 registered with SONA Enterprises, A-72/2, Massodpur, Vsant Kunj, New Delhi- 110070 is finding it difficult to contact the agent over phone. I have been facing this problem for the past 6 months. The agency had given 3 phone numbers[protected], 26893219,[protected] in the bill, but none of them are contactable. Many of the people have shared the same experience. I definitely doubt, a foul play in this, the agency purposely keeping the phone engaged.

I request the concerned authorities to look into the matter.

Tessy